Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,745 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:56 AM

Man Slaps A Policeman Who Slapped Him In Warri. Policeman Then Fires Gun (Video) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Slaps A Policeman Who Slapped Him In Warri. Policeman Then Fires Gun (Video) (82769 Views)

Asian Man Slaps A Nigerian Woman In Lagos, Angry Youths Almost Lynched Him / Awuzie Duru: Policeman Shoots Boy Dead For Retaliating After He Slapped Him / Pastor Omoregie Caught In Hotel With Married Woman, Husband Pulls Gun (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Slaps A Policeman Who Slapped Him In Warri. Policeman Then Fires Gun (Video) by mytime24(f): 9:03pm On May 27, 2020
Warri no dey carry last

1 Like

Re: Man Slaps A Policeman Who Slapped Him In Warri. Policeman Then Fires Gun (Video) by TreasureTayo(m): 9:03pm On May 27, 2020
That was a very risky thing to do. He could have been shut and dont be surprised, nothing would happen
because the policeman might say it was an accidental discharge.
As we live our lives daily, we need to also apply the brain and be WISE.
Very important!

4 Likes

Re: Man Slaps A Policeman Who Slapped Him In Warri. Policeman Then Fires Gun (Video) by Acidosis(m): 9:03pm On May 27, 2020
If no be Warrri, where else e go be? Crazy people grin grin
Re: Man Slaps A Policeman Who Slapped Him In Warri. Policeman Then Fires Gun (Video) by EleventhWeirdo: 9:04pm On May 27, 2020
Lol

Hunter don turn prey
Re: Man Slaps A Policeman Who Slapped Him In Warri. Policeman Then Fires Gun (Video) by henshaw97: 9:04pm On May 27, 2020
That's the only thing they know how to do...
Without a gun,they are powerless.
Re: Man Slaps A Policeman Who Slapped Him In Warri. Policeman Then Fires Gun (Video) by Veryfoolishboy: 9:04pm On May 27, 2020
As e dey hot
Re: Man Slaps A Policeman Who Slapped Him In Warri. Policeman Then Fires Gun (Video) by WriterNig: 9:04pm On May 27, 2020
DMPaulSr:

Please how do you post youtube links without getting banned?

Just copy the YouTube link and paste
Re: Man Slaps A Policeman Who Slapped Him In Warri. Policeman Then Fires Gun (Video) by RealGOAT: 9:04pm On May 27, 2020
IF you are reading this,dont try it at all.

3 Likes

Re: Man Slaps A Policeman Who Slapped Him In Warri. Policeman Then Fires Gun (Video) by Tomjazzy2: 9:04pm On May 27, 2020
The young man was brave stupid to have slapped an armed Nigerian Policeman.

3 Likes

Re: Man Slaps A Policeman Who Slapped Him In Warri. Policeman Then Fires Gun (Video) by Finnese001: 9:04pm On May 27, 2020
CORRECT
Re: Man Slaps A Policeman Who Slapped Him In Warri. Policeman Then Fires Gun (Video) by Terver90: 9:05pm On May 27, 2020
Bad
Re: Man Slaps A Policeman Who Slapped Him In Warri. Policeman Then Fires Gun (Video) by duality(m): 9:05pm On May 27, 2020
Soon it will be that of the army
Re: Man Slaps A Policeman Who Slapped Him In Warri. Policeman Then Fires Gun (Video) by Emmanuel810(m): 9:05pm On May 27, 2020
Mad oo shocked

1 Like

Re: Man Slaps A Policeman Who Slapped Him In Warri. Policeman Then Fires Gun (Video) by Angelfrost(m): 9:05pm On May 27, 2020
Warri has quite a few attractions, cowardly youths happen not to be one of them... One of the few towns in Nigeria where even hardened soldiers tremble in fear.

6 Likes

Re: Man Slaps A Policeman Who Slapped Him In Warri. Policeman Then Fires Gun (Video) by Nobody: 9:05pm On May 27, 2020
That is the precarious position the police has placed itself amongst the citizens. How can this bull-shit happen in other climes?
When a police is the one breaking the laws what then do you expect.

Anarchy is surely looming.

1 Like

Re: Man Slaps A Policeman Who Slapped Him In Warri. Policeman Then Fires Gun (Video) by FGonline: 9:05pm On May 27, 2020
chatinent:
Like for he deserves it, Share for e for nod am join.
it is foolishness to slap an armed person without any arm

1 Like

Re: Man Slaps A Policeman Who Slapped Him In Warri. Policeman Then Fires Gun (Video) by Trimque2k1(m): 9:05pm On May 27, 2020
WriterNig:
Mixed reactions as boy slaps a police officer at a checking point in Warri, Delta State.

According to reports, the police officer slapped the young man for refusing him to check his phone.

The fearless boy stood his ground and gave two hot slaps to the police officer before the intervention of his friends.

In a video making rounds online, one can see the moment the boy gave the officer the slaps and out of fear of being disarmed, he shot sporadically to scare the boys away.

From the footage, the colleagues of the officer, are seen standing from a distance while he was humiliated by the young man.

Full details of the whole saga can't be ascertained, but the boys action and that of the officer has sparked outrage.

Nigerians who reacted to the viral video, condemned the actions of the officer an that of the boy. But more emphasis were made on the side of the boy for attacking the armed personnel.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CAndkQLJ2qm/?utm_source=ig_web_button_share_sheet

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W-oOzIE2MGs
The video only shows how that boy sentenced himself to death, but the police man acted professionally in Nigeria's police SOP standard...

5 Likes

Re: Man Slaps A Policeman Who Slapped Him In Warri. Policeman Then Fires Gun (Video) by DMPaulSr: 9:06pm On May 27, 2020
WriterNig:

Just copy the YouTube link and paste
Whenever i do that, i get banned..
It has happened 3 times now.
Re: Man Slaps A Policeman Who Slapped Him In Warri. Policeman Then Fires Gun (Video) by Carlyboi(m): 9:07pm On May 27, 2020
Tho the action of the police officer is wrong,unprofessional and a gross misconduct from wanting to search his phone to the hot slap but the guy shouldn’t try this shit all those hardened trigger happy Sars officers cos him go see the brother of death the way dem go treat him fvck up ehn!him body go tell him afterwards

1 Like

Re: Man Slaps A Policeman Who Slapped Him In Warri. Policeman Then Fires Gun (Video) by alezzy13: 9:07pm On May 27, 2020
TBH I must commend the restraint displayed by the officer.

3 Likes

Re: Man Slaps A Policeman Who Slapped Him In Warri. Policeman Then Fires Gun (Video) by Divay22(f): 9:07pm On May 27, 2020
All this boys self
Judging from video, forming serious bother level
Re: Man Slaps A Policeman Who Slapped Him In Warri. Policeman Then Fires Gun (Video) by hammerpP: 9:07pm On May 27, 2020
WEN U SEE BETTER TING LIKE THIS MAKE U HAIL Oooo...

WARRI I DEY LOYAL.

I THROWAY SALUTE.... WARRI CAN NEVER CARRY LAST. cool

1 Like

Re: Man Slaps A Policeman Who Slapped Him In Warri. Policeman Then Fires Gun (Video) by dejavuh0007(m): 9:07pm On May 27, 2020
The officer would have been justified had he shot him dead, no questions asked.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Slaps A Policeman Who Slapped Him In Warri. Policeman Then Fires Gun (Video) by Farki: 9:08pm On May 27, 2020
Though I disagree with the boy and policemen slapping each other the policeman should have been more careful with his gun. One wrong move and he can end up shooting an innocent bystander. Just arrest the boy and move on.
Re: Man Slaps A Policeman Who Slapped Him In Warri. Policeman Then Fires Gun (Video) by deepwater(f): 9:08pm On May 27, 2020
FGonline:
it is foolishness to slap an armed person without any arm

Na you think say them no carry their own arm
Re: Man Slaps A Policeman Who Slapped Him In Warri. Policeman Then Fires Gun (Video) by hammerpP: 9:08pm On May 27, 2020
THIS I HOW U DEAL WITH CRIMINALS IN UNIFORM, CALLING THEMSELVES POLICE.

WARRI BOYZ JUST MADE ME PROUD.

Re: Man Slaps A Policeman Who Slapped Him In Warri. Policeman Then Fires Gun (Video) by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 9:09pm On May 27, 2020
If you want to slap a Police Officer .....

Two things are involved....

Meanwhile Check on my signature for your contemporary home designs and constructions...landscaping jobs with quality on site Kerb production or factory production ...
Re: Man Slaps A Policeman Who Slapped Him In Warri. Policeman Then Fires Gun (Video) by FGonline: 9:09pm On May 27, 2020
WordsWriter:
Na only Warri get this kind mind
if na me b d forceman I go shoot m
Re: Man Slaps A Policeman Who Slapped Him In Warri. Policeman Then Fires Gun (Video) by Farki: 9:10pm On May 27, 2020
Lamasta:
The young Man has back up at the top.....

On another note why is most of our force officers unprofessional in the discharge of their duties

How many intelligent people do you know that want to be in the police or military?

1 Like

Re: Man Slaps A Policeman Who Slapped Him In Warri. Policeman Then Fires Gun (Video) by vikithor(m): 9:10pm On May 27, 2020
Police slap me?
Is it part of his job descriptions?
Who goes there?
Police slapping is illegal, I will use illegality to reply him too court will settle the scores

Learn how to drive,call or whatsapp us with number below
Re: Man Slaps A Policeman Who Slapped Him In Warri. Policeman Then Fires Gun (Video) by lichocho(m): 9:10pm On May 27, 2020
Police man even kw say na d wrong guys him slap..political connections
Re: Man Slaps A Policeman Who Slapped Him In Warri. Policeman Then Fires Gun (Video) by Sundaycomputer: 9:11pm On May 27, 2020
I have laptop for sale,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Dog Dies In Colombia, Was 'Gang-Raped' And Stabbed 30 Times / Russian Photographer Unveils Nigerian Ladies Who Are Into Prostitution / Adenike Fatai: Lady Commits Suicide In Lagos After Her Boyfriend Did Same (Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.