Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,947 members, 7,817,783 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:29 PM

Man Slaps A Policeman Who Slapped Him In Warri. Policeman Then Fires Gun (Video) - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Slaps A Policeman Who Slapped Him In Warri. Policeman Then Fires Gun (Video) (82772 Views)

Asian Man Slaps A Nigerian Woman In Lagos, Angry Youths Almost Lynched Him / Awuzie Duru: Policeman Shoots Boy Dead For Retaliating After He Slapped Him / Pastor Omoregie Caught In Hotel With Married Woman, Husband Pulls Gun (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Slaps A Policeman Who Slapped Him In Warri. Policeman Then Fires Gun (Video) by Vulcan24(m): 7:13am On May 28, 2020
Exc2000:

so he should av shot the guy as defense? .... slap and gunshot are they commensurate ? Kindly point out to where in my comment i categorically stated that the guy should be shot in defense , stop being overly sentimental and use common sense and simple logic here keep emotions away, only menstruating hormonal ladies should get irrational just like you comment suggest

whether its your father, your mother, your pastor or even Buhari that holds a lethal weapon of such caliber, a wise mine would avoid confrontation or provocation with such a person as anger knows nobody, but a fool would always risk it all and put his family and dependant in huge pain out of his stupidity

you have been exposed to the crude side of life in Nigeria .... so u comment thus.

have u heard about urban policing

why do u think UK Met & Scotland yard don't carry arms

and why do u think armed US cops carry body cams?

so u think because a man is armed u can use it at d slightest provocation

u should get enlightened man.
Re: Man Slaps A Policeman Who Slapped Him In Warri. Policeman Then Fires Gun (Video) by sapeleboi(m): 7:14am On May 28, 2020
warriiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Slaps A Policeman Who Slapped Him In Warri. Policeman Then Fires Gun (Video) by whitenoiseng: 7:22am On May 28, 2020
grin grin grin grin grin 1-1
Re: Man Slaps A Policeman Who Slapped Him In Warri. Policeman Then Fires Gun (Video) by Exc2000: 7:27am On May 28, 2020
Vulcan24:

you have been exposed to the crude side of life in Nigeria .... so u comment thus.

funny thing is if we both drop our international passports and check our travel history, i can conviniently say you might have not visited or resided in countries i have..

most of you watch hollywood movie and suddenly assume everything happens just as portrayed, however in reality US police, especialy state police departments and county police are one of the worst badly behaved officers in the world, only few wear body cam, in few rich state like new york.... and your wrong ascertion about Met police is their own state police covering lodon metropolitan, while scottland yard is like feds in the US, both carry arm... onlt traffic police are not armed in the UK and beats and patrol officers, even at that they have baton and teasers... most of their police are straped with concealed arms like pistol hence you very errorneus assumption

my point is no matter how perfect the system is, racism, tribalism, temprament and many other factor cant still play out making an officer in any country open fire on you claiming you resisted arrest and he suspected you of having dangerious weapon, nobody listens to a dead, man and the police officer has enough time to plan what he would say to the board of ethics and conduct

1 Like

Re: Man Slaps A Policeman Who Slapped Him In Warri. Policeman Then Fires Gun (Video) by athaboi(f): 7:36am On May 28, 2020
lexander:
so who is responsible for employing illiterates as police officers
are you a Nigerian?? How old are you?? What did your Constitution say concerning such employment?? Secondary School certificate..from president to governor to senators, all na ssce which most of them don't have but only end up in forging it...so why you dey ask me??
Re: Man Slaps A Policeman Who Slapped Him In Warri. Policeman Then Fires Gun (Video) by AK481(m): 7:42am On May 28, 2020
If the policeman shot him dead, which is professional to do .

You won’t see this video of the cultist slapping him, it will just be public outcry for his dismissal.

In civilize country like America, the policemen have been giving orientation to fire if you make a wrong move , you guys saw the Blackman killed this week . Sara.

He could have been disarmed and shot.
The policeman was supposed to have shot him if he had crossed the line the policeman asked him not to cross.

Heaven will not fall.
Re: Man Slaps A Policeman Who Slapped Him In Warri. Policeman Then Fires Gun (Video) by Vulcan24(m): 7:48am On May 28, 2020
Exc2000:

funny thing is if we both drop our international passports and check our travel history, i can conviniently say you might have not visited or resided in countries i have..

most of you watch hollywood movie and suddenly assume everything happens just as portrayed, however in reality US police, especialy state police departments and county police are one of the worst badly behaved officers in the world, only few wear body cam, in few rich state like new york.... and your wrong ascertion about Met police is their own state police covering lodon metropolitan, while scottland yard is like feds in the US, both carry arm... onlt traffic police are not armed in the UK and beats and patrol officers, even at that they have baton and teasers... most of their police are straped with concealed arms like pistol hence you very errorneus assumption

my point is no matter how perfect the system is, racism, tribalism, temprament and many other factor cant still play out making an officer in any country open fire on you claiming you resisted arrest and he suspected you of having dangerious weapon, nobody listens to a dead, man and the police officer has enough time to plan what he would say to the board of ethics and conduct

bragging ...... education dosent need all this.

bottomline is armed dosent mean armed reaction. stop flaunting unnecessary feats.

it's a basic principle taught in law enforcement except ur zoo(which they still teach but ignore)

as to ur ref to the west..... u are lying !
they are still the model for law enforcement and MET don't carry arms, Scotland yard don't carry arms. US states police wear body cams esp those in urban patrols.

no be mumu u dey talk to
Re: Man Slaps A Policeman Who Slapped Him In Warri. Policeman Then Fires Gun (Video) by Chummynoni(m): 7:58am On May 28, 2020
i thot the IGP said they shouldnt check people's phone again?. this was the same way this idiots delayed me lastyear when i was going for my M.sc entrance exam. this rubbish really needs to stop
Re: Man Slaps A Policeman Who Slapped Him In Warri. Policeman Then Fires Gun (Video) by Nobody: 7:59am On May 28, 2020
EDGEof2MORO:

So he was acting in a professional manner when he demanded to search a random civilians phone? Your post reeks of cowardice! Don't you know the young man's slap reset his brain back to normal hence he started acting professionally? You are commending the wrong person

Ok, I hope u will not be a coward when army slaps u, slap him back ok!! Now run along!!!

Nigerians, mtcheww
Re: Man Slaps A Policeman Who Slapped Him In Warri. Policeman Then Fires Gun (Video) by Exc2000: 8:00am On May 28, 2020
first you clearly dont know much about UK policing architecture or that of the US, well to save us long arguements

If you have a son, and if he got slapped by a police officer holding a riffle, would you suggest to your son to slap the police back even if its US UK or Nigeria

your answer would basically reveal your mindset and safe us long talks

Vulcan24:

bragging ...... education dosent need all this.

bottomline is armed dosent mean armed reaction. stop flaunting unnecessary feats.

it's a basic principle taught in law enforcement except ur zoo(which they still teach but ignore)

as to ur ref to the west..... u are lying !
they are still the model for law enforcement and MET don't carry arms, Scotland yard don't carry arms. US states police wear body cams esp those in urban patrols.

no be mumu u dey talk to
Re: Man Slaps A Policeman Who Slapped Him In Warri. Policeman Then Fires Gun (Video) by Vulcan24(m): 8:05am On May 28, 2020
Exc2000:

first you clearly dont know much about UK policing architecture or that of the US, well to save us long arguements

If you have a son, and if he got slapped by a police officer holding a riffle, would you suggest to your son to slap the police back even if its US UK or Nigeria

your answer would basically reveal your mindset and safe us long talks

my brother,

I am practically against policemen slapping anybody.

police are trained to disarm and use both lethal and non lethal force excluding arms.

so which one be slap, av u seen in all ur travel ... a policeman slapping ppl

oga if u slap me as a policeman, I will hunt u and ur family
Re: Man Slaps A Policeman Who Slapped Him In Warri. Policeman Then Fires Gun (Video) by Nobody: 8:11am On May 28, 2020
EDGEof2MORO:

So he was acting in a professional manner when he demanded to search a random civilians phone? Your post reeks of cowardice! Don't you know the young man's slap reset his brain back to normal hence he started acting professionally? You are commending the wrong person

U pple re really funny, it's a pity u don't value ur live that's y u slap back an armed man, there's only one life o, life no get part 2.. When an officer infringe your rights the best thing to do is to let him/her understand that ur rights are being violated, if he doesn't adhere to u, u go ahead & take the name of the officer, his description and gun number if u can see it and report to the POLICE ethics conduct unit..

PS u don't value even ur own life.

#ICan'tBreathe
Re: Man Slaps A Policeman Who Slapped Him In Warri. Policeman Then Fires Gun (Video) by Babinski: 8:44am On May 28, 2020
pillarmaria:
The police is at fault on all grounds, he has no right to search the boy's phone talk more of slapping him, I like guys with guts. A coward dies 4 times before his death, na people wey dey fear too much naim dey die too much.

Nonsense!
Police always on the news for every bad reason

One of those bad reasons is shooting unarmed civilians of which the boy could have been one. Stupidity could sometimes be likened to courage when you get away with it.

1 Like

Re: Man Slaps A Policeman Who Slapped Him In Warri. Policeman Then Fires Gun (Video) by Nairalandmonika: 9:01am On May 28, 2020
Exc2000:

if only you could also open you sense like tap.. you might mind your own business next time rather than jumping from one comment to the other showing all what your learnt as home training
I see why u have no sense, they have all licked away.
Re: Man Slaps A Policeman Who Slapped Him In Warri. Policeman Then Fires Gun (Video) by Coolgent(m): 9:08am On May 28, 2020
Thank God the police officer applied decorum otherwise he could have shoot the guy.
Advice...
Never ever attack an armed security agent while in uniform!
He can do the unthinkable in the process of self defense.
Re: Man Slaps A Policeman Who Slapped Him In Warri. Policeman Then Fires Gun (Video) by babasolution: 9:33am On May 28, 2020
jaxxy:

So where did the policeman slap him 1st? U guys will be posting rubbish. What I saw was a small rascal boy slapping a gentle policeman for reasons we can’t tell, the policeman must be a saint or docile to take such slaps and stay calm. Why shud anyone slap a police officer? Sm people keep trying themselves and we stupidly praise them to their destruction.

but when police shoot an unarmed civilian dead now,you guys will start screaming .Nigeria people mumu sha,no wonder the government they use una head
Re: Man Slaps A Policeman Who Slapped Him In Warri. Policeman Then Fires Gun (Video) by babasolution: 9:35am On May 28, 2020
mulerogold:
The guy is very lucky to be alive..
He should have released his phone just as i gave mine to some lazy policemen along benin/Ore road on Sunday afternoon.

At first i refused to open my phone for them but i had to give it out as one of them threatened to shoot me in the head.

Life has no duplicate.

people like you full nigeria,u people encourage police brutality,but scream against it all the same.Nigeria people mumu sha
Re: Man Slaps A Policeman Who Slapped Him In Warri. Policeman Then Fires Gun (Video) by jaxxy(m): 9:48am On May 28, 2020
babasolution:

but when police shoot an unarmed civilian dead now,you guys will start screaming .Nigeria people mumu sha,no wonder the government they use una head

I’m not supporting police brutality and I’m not support this nonesense i just saw. Police misbehave and civilian or citizens also misbehave. These 2 cases are both wrong.
Re: Man Slaps A Policeman Who Slapped Him In Warri. Policeman Then Fires Gun (Video) by crossfire(m): 9:50am On May 28, 2020
Woooow
Re: Man Slaps A Policeman Who Slapped Him In Warri. Policeman Then Fires Gun (Video) by DEWKID(m): 10:11am On May 28, 2020
Vyzz:
grin

Eheh, I am born anew here.
Can someone tell me how to add pictures to a comment

just below your your comment box you'll see 4 upload box click on any to upload your pictures.

NOTE: its not compulsory you'll upload 4 pictures

1 Like

Re: Man Slaps A Policeman Who Slapped Him In Warri. Policeman Then Fires Gun (Video) by lexander(m): 10:12am On May 28, 2020
athaboi:
are you a Nigerian?? How old are you?? What did your Constitution say concerning such employment?? Secondary School certificate..from president to governor to senators, all na ssce which most of them don't have but only end up in forging it...so why you dey ask me??
cry no need to get riled up I was been sarcastic
Re: Man Slaps A Policeman Who Slapped Him In Warri. Policeman Then Fires Gun (Video) by Vyzz: 10:19am On May 28, 2020
DEWKID:

just below your your comment box you'll see 4 upload box click on any to upload your pictures.

NOTE: its not compulsory you'll upload 4 pictures

Bro I do that but it doesn't upload?
Why?.
Or am I not allowed to see my pictures
Re: Man Slaps A Policeman Who Slapped Him In Warri. Policeman Then Fires Gun (Video) by Clinghton: 10:40am On May 28, 2020
They cops in Europe are RACISTS.

They cops in Nigeria are HUMAN RIGHTS VIOLATES.
Re: Man Slaps A Policeman Who Slapped Him In Warri. Policeman Then Fires Gun (Video) by jshow(m): 10:42am On May 28, 2020
davidkmark:
Hello people........I'm in search of some specific accounts So pleeeeaaassse if you have any of these......kindly hmu @davidkmark993@gmail.com..........It is LEGIT oo........im not requiring for any of your personal details ...........can we just win some money together??....agaiin i say this is no scam ..Email me....Im sending this here cuz these accounts are hard to find .......Hmu Thanks

UNION BANK: CURRENT ACCT WITH <<VISA CARD>>

DIAMOND BANK: CURRENT ACCT WITH <<MASTER CARD>>

ECO BANK: CURRENT ACCT WITH <<CREDIT CARD, VISA TYPE>>

GT BANK: CURRENT ACCT WITH <<VISA CARD>> DEBIT OR CREDIT WILL BE ACCEPTABLE,

ACCESS BANK: CURRENT ACCT WITH <<CREDIT MASTER CARD>>..................Thank you......And if you have nothing reasonable to say....kindly say away...i appreciaate smiley

Check email
Re: Man Slaps A Policeman Who Slapped Him In Warri. Policeman Then Fires Gun (Video) by expert234: 10:53am On May 28, 2020
Hndrrxxx:
Why would you attack a Uniform with an AR-14

The police gotta shoot@ some nigg$s
Show em they don't give no fuxk ��✔️♥️

Why would a police man slap someone for nor allowing him to check his phone?

Did your brain take time to process that?
Re: Man Slaps A Policeman Who Slapped Him In Warri. Policeman Then Fires Gun (Video) by Marcanthony: 11:16am On May 28, 2020
WriterNig madd ooopost=90027552:
Mixed reactions as boy slaps a police officer at a checking point in Warri, Delta State.

According to reports, the police officer slapped the young man for refusing him to check his phone.

The fearless boy stood his ground and gave two hot slaps to the police officer before the intervention of his friends.

In a video making rounds online, one can see the moment the boy gave the officer the slaps and out of fear of being disarmed, he shot sporadically to scare the boys away.

From the footage, the colleagues of the officer, are seen standing from a distance while he was humiliated by the young man.

Full details of the whole saga can't be ascertained, but the boys action and that of the officer has sparked outrage.

Nigerians who reacted to the viral video, condemned the actions of the officer an that of the boy. But more emphasis were made on the side of the boy for attacking the armed personnel.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CAndkQLJ2qm/?utm_source=ig_web_button_share_sheet

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W-oOzIE2MGs
Re: Man Slaps A Policeman Who Slapped Him In Warri. Policeman Then Fires Gun (Video) by ItsI(m): 12:13pm On May 28, 2020
Brave act. But dangerous. cry
Re: Man Slaps A Policeman Who Slapped Him In Warri. Policeman Then Fires Gun (Video) by mindtricks: 12:16pm On May 28, 2020
Vulcan24:

That is the height lack of being civilised, poor character and training, sheer ignorance that reigns supreme in our society.

By default most of them uniform personnel put up an untamed thug like behaviour. It's very rare to stumble on any with good character.

1 Like

Re: Man Slaps A Policeman Who Slapped Him In Warri. Policeman Then Fires Gun (Video) by Hndrrxxx(m): 12:24pm On May 28, 2020
Okay forget it! Let the civilian go and die then. Two wrongs don't make a single right you should well know that
expert234:

Why would a police man slap someone for nor allowing him to check his phone?

Did your brain take time to process that?
Re: Man Slaps A Policeman Who Slapped Him In Warri. Policeman Then Fires Gun (Video) by Glorywap(f): 12:56pm On May 28, 2020
Which kind wahala come be this.
Re: Man Slaps A Policeman Who Slapped Him In Warri. Policeman Then Fires Gun (Video) by expert234: 12:57pm On May 28, 2020
Hndrrxxx:
Okay forget it! Let the civilian go and die then. Two wrongs don't make a single right you should well know that

Is that where people like you hide your faces like an elephant hiding behind a needle?

You do something devious and you will be hiding behind "two wrongs don't make a right" when you get the result of your wickedness.

And your comment sounds like you are cool with police brutality. Soon, you will suffer from the evil you promote.
Re: Man Slaps A Policeman Who Slapped Him In Warri. Policeman Then Fires Gun (Video) by Lamasta(m): 1:25pm On May 28, 2020
[quote author=HimName post=90032104][/quote]The Catalans grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Dog Dies In Colombia, Was 'Gang-Raped' And Stabbed 30 Times / Russian Photographer Unveils Nigerian Ladies Who Are Into Prostitution / Adenike Fatai: Lady Commits Suicide In Lagos After Her Boyfriend Did Same (Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.