Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,361 members, 7,819,299 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:58 PM

Bishop Mike Bamidele: COVID-19 Is From Hell, Not From God - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bishop Mike Bamidele: COVID-19 Is From Hell, Not From God (12562 Views)

Oyedepo: Coronavirus Is Mere Noise From Hell, It's Just Like Fever / Pastors Should Apologize When Their Prophecies Fail – Bishop Mike Okonkwo / Bishop Mike Okonkwo's Confession About First Fruit And Tithe (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bishop Mike Bamidele: COVID-19 Is From Hell, Not From God by DedeNkem: 4:02pm On May 29, 2020
Then who created "hell"?

1 Like

Re: Bishop Mike Bamidele: COVID-19 Is From Hell, Not From God by drlateef: 10:48pm On May 29, 2020
TrajansKong:

This makes no sense.

So your god is omniscient but not omnipotent?

He knows all our fates from before our birth but will do nothing to stop our journeys into the hellfire he created?

Madness and inhumanity. Perfect Naija combination grin grin

He will do nothing to stop you going to hellfire because you have used your free will to do whatever you do to deserve hell or paradise. He will not compel you in doing that. And whatever your fate will be will be determined by you and only you.
Re: Bishop Mike Bamidele: COVID-19 Is From Hell, Not From God by drlateef: 10:50pm On May 29, 2020
TrajansKong:

The God you claim to worship is a creature of bottomless depravity.

You can't see anything vicious or moronic in what you just wrote, can you

How can a blind person see light, even if it’s shorn on his face?
Re: Bishop Mike Bamidele: COVID-19 Is From Hell, Not From God by drlateef: 10:51pm On May 29, 2020
Ausrichie:

You did not answer my question. God knows everything not that he knows what might happen he knows what will happen if I say a building will collapse in Lagos today and I am omniscient that building must collapse no matter what anyone does to stop it. Omniscience means being able to know what will happen and what will not, it is not what may happen brother. Go back read and answer the question if you don't have an answer just say I don't know. To prevent you from looking stupid.

To know what will happen is not the same thing as to cause or prevent what will happen. What will happen will be a result of your own handiwork.
Re: Bishop Mike Bamidele: COVID-19 Is From Hell, Not From God by TrajansKong: 11:15am On May 30, 2020
drlateef:

He will do nothing to stop you going to hellfire because you have used your free will to do whatever you do to deserve hell or paradise. He will not compel you in doing that. And whatever your fate will be will be determined by you and only you.

So my fate is determined by me and only me but your all-knowing all-powerful god knows who will go to hellfire or paradise before we are even born.

I get it now.

You have the dreams of a sadist.
Re: Bishop Mike Bamidele: COVID-19 Is From Hell, Not From God by TrajansKong: 11:16am On May 30, 2020
drlateef:

How can a blind person see light, even if it’s shorn on his face?

*Shone*
Re: Bishop Mike Bamidele: COVID-19 Is From Hell, Not From God by orunto27: 12:58pm On May 30, 2020
CHINA'S HELL.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Hidden Truths About The Catholic Church Revealed! / Pastor Poju Oyemade In The House! / "My Dead Child Was Raised To Life By God Of Bishop Oyedepo" - Woman In Yola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.