Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,830 members, 7,810,191 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:00 PM

Pastor Poju Oyemade In The House! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Poju Oyemade In The House! (12558 Views)

Pastor Poju Oyemade & Toyin Fajusigbe Traditional Wedding Photos / Usher Embarrasses Comedienne Princess In Poju Oyemade's Church / Faith Seminar With Pastor Poju Oyemade (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor Poju Oyemade In The House! by jaysworld(f): 11:35am On Nov 15, 2007
Any covenant christian church member in da house.[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Pastor Poju Oyemade In The House! by KDK(m): 3:59pm On Nov 15, 2007
I ain't a member but i know say the guy dey yan sha. I get some of him messages. How far with you?
Re: Pastor Poju Oyemade In The House! by jaysworld(f): 4:17pm On Nov 15, 2007
Hope say no be just to dey hear.i suppose u do all u hear there?
Re: Pastor Poju Oyemade In The House! by KDK(m): 4:33pm On Nov 15, 2007
By our fruits you shall know us.
Re: Pastor Poju Oyemade In The House! by NiteAngel(m): 2:38am On Jan 28, 2008
I attended the church once, filled with the WORD no doubt.

This is trivial but I couldn't help wondering why he isn't married, may be he is now,
Re: Pastor Poju Oyemade In The House! by liftedone(f): 11:20am On Jan 28, 2008
I go to CCC. I am absolutely chuffed by his preaching, he's so different from the usual, very intellectual, sometimes I wonder how many people actually understand him. I sort of wandered there when I returned to the country and got hooked on his messages. I'm hoping to join a group soon.
Re: Pastor Poju Oyemade In The House! by victor4u(m): 11:30am On Jan 28, 2008
Yeah a member in here.

Wat do u guys think about our last stage drama tagged "ITAKUN", aw many of u were there and wat do u guys think Criticism and recommendation welcomed smiley

Pastor is not married yet; but very soon, so WATCH OUT!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Pastor Poju Oyemade In The House! by opad(m): 12:14pm On Feb 26, 2008
Its cool having members here, i dont miss Pastors messages
whenever im in lagos, right now i feel im mising a lot cos i school here
in UNAD adoekiti.
that Pastor is blessed, i got hooked by his message sometimes ago on T.V.
Re: Pastor Poju Oyemade In The House! by Naijadr: 11:57am On Feb 29, 2008
He's amazing, I even watch him on Silverbird every sunday here in the States, and listen to his sermons on the site
His future wife will def be a blessed woman, love his singles ministry!

1 Like

Re: Pastor Poju Oyemade In The House! by samyyoung1(m): 11:14pm On Mar 29, 2008
he is cool,calm n collected cool
Re: Pastor Poju Oyemade In The House! by AKO1(m): 11:20pm On Mar 29, 2008
, watch him on Silverbird once in a while

, has a unique gifting

abeg make una no turn him to hero-worshipping spectacle oh,
Re: Pastor Poju Oyemade In The House! by Gfrey(m): 8:39pm On Mar 30, 2008
I love his teachings and have been really blessed by him tremendously, though am not a member ,i am of d Body of hrist, I think dat is wat really counts.

how can anyone meet with him personally?

Any info?
Re: Pastor Poju Oyemade In The House! by Greatguru: 8:14pm On May 26, 2008
Why not check out

http://pojuoyemade..com/

Cheers!
Re: Pastor Poju Oyemade In The House! by nwakaibe(m): 8:53am On May 27, 2008
listened to the guy a couple of times over the tv. cant wait to attend the wedding and dance to my full. he has a something to say.

Ouestion: Have anybody been to Rev King's church recently?:
Re: Pastor Poju Oyemade In The House! by lamdec(f): 5:48pm On May 31, 2008
I am not a covenant church member but I have most of his msg.I will say he is a powerful teacher of the word.He is really gifted.I love his message.
Re: Pastor Poju Oyemade In The House! by Bayyoxx: 5:33pm On Jun 26, 2008
Hello,
i love Pastor Poju's messages-his messages waoh me everyday.
The wisdom of God expressly manifested in & through his messages.He is personally a priceless gift to me.I worship and work with Loveworld & i wouldn't mind is email address. Cheers!
Re: Pastor Poju Oyemade In The House! by starkay01(m): 10:49pm On Aug 17, 2008
He is on STV everyday . the time is (6:30-7:00)AM
Re: Pastor Poju Oyemade In The House! by dudubobo1: 11:19am On Aug 18, 2008
My wife listened to him on Revelation TV about 2 weeks ago and she really liked his message
Re: Pastor Poju Oyemade In The House! by segunowola: 1:42pm On Sep 08, 2008
Hi Guys in d House, I loved Pst Poju O, of which i enjoyed his preachings, he his analytical Biblically, talented and Good,
I need any recaps from his books or writeups.
Rgds
Segun O
Re: Pastor Poju Oyemade In The House! by naomijt(f): 2:01pm On Sep 08, 2008
This thread is just full of men worship, pastor praising. When last did we read in our bibles that the believers at Galatia, Ephesus or Corinth gathered to sing the praises of Paul. Or have you ever read where the believers at the church in Jerusalem gathered to praise Peter or James. It makes it more clear the kind of message Poju Oyemade preaches. He puts the focus on himself instead on Christ.

Sad!!! Very sad!!! sad

And some would think they are on the path of righteousness!!! angry
Re: Pastor Poju Oyemade In The House! by gbekumoyan(f): 2:25pm On Sep 08, 2008
naomijt:

This thread is just full of men worship, pastor praising. When last did we read in our bibles that the believers at Galatia, Ephesus or Corinth gathered to sing the praises of Paul. Or have you ever read where the believers at the church in Jerusalem gathered to praise Peter or James. It makes it more clear the kind of message Poju Oyemade preaches. He puts the focus on himself instead on Christ.

Sad!!! Very sad!!! sad

And some would think they are on the path of righteousness!!! angry

Mister, since when did appreciating men of God become hero worship? I know Poju Oyemade and I'm somewhat indifferent to his style of delivering God's message, but this is not to say that those who like it should not express themselves.

How do you know His message is self focused? Hey, be careful what you say. More importantly, get to know Jesus, if you haven't.

Re: Pastor Poju Oyemade In The House! by naomijt(f): 2:36pm On Sep 08, 2008
And I'm sure you think you already do?
Re: Pastor Poju Oyemade In The House! by Easyy(m): 1:54pm On Sep 09, 2008
There is nothing wrong in giving praise where praise is due. What is wrong is when we put man above Christ.

Pastor Poju teaches very good doctrine. I attended his church for a while in 1999 and I was superbly blessed because he had a style which was different from all the miracle and sign-seeking people that were present everywhere at the time.

I remember his teaching from Jeremiah with regard to false prophets who decieve the people about blessings which are not from God. wonderful

He does not preach for anyone to praise him and I can say that categorically.
Re: Pastor Poju Oyemade In The House! by naomijt(f): 2:12pm On Sep 09, 2008
Easyy:

There is nothing wrong in giving praise where praise is due. What is wrong is when we put man above Christ.

Pastor Poju teaches very good doctrine. I attended his church for a while in 1999 and I was superbly blessed because he had a style which was different from all the miracle and sign-seeking people that were present everywhere at the time.

I remember his teaching from Jeremiah with regard to false prophets who decieve the people about blessings which are not from God. wonderful

He does not preach for anyone to praise him and I can say that categorically.

Indeed!!!

Check your bible dear. What it reads is clearly different from what Poju teaches.
Re: Pastor Poju Oyemade In The House! by Easyy(m): 2:18pm On Sep 09, 2008
naomijt:

Indeed!!!

Check your bible dear. What it reads is clearly different from what Poju teaches.

I have never been known to involve in long arguments here so I dont want to start. Please could you substantiate what you wrote above.

Pastor Poju is someone I know quite well, even on a personal level. We were in fellowship together @ Unilag, lived together, ate together, prayed together, shared the word of God together and generally did many things together in Mariere. Although we are friends, I have the utmost admiraration for his desire for the undiluted word of God and his complete dedication to the word of God. These things had been evident since we were young guys.
Re: Pastor Poju Oyemade In The House! by naomijt(f): 2:28pm On Sep 09, 2008
Hi,
Easyy:

I have never been known to involve in long arguments here so I don't want to start. Please could you substantiate what you wrote above.

Pastor Poju is someone I know quite well, even on a personal level. We were in fellowship together @ Unilag, lived together, ate together, prayed together, shared the word of God together and generally did many things together in Mariere. Although we are friends, I have the utmost admiraration for his desire for the undiluted word of God and his complete dedication to the word of God. These things had been evident since we were young guys.

About the long arguments, that makes two of us. I also don't like long argument. What you have stated about Poju - your friend is beside the issue. Have you for once taken time to compare what he teaches with scriptures?

Did Jesus and the apostles teach economic reformation?

Did they teach the gospel as a means of attaining financial prosperity or social status?

Does the Bible teach renewal of the mind (Romans 12) as a change of mind from a "poverty mentality" to "riches", or as a change of mind from unrighteousness to holiness?

Please be sure not to quote Scriptures out of context in your reponse.
Re: Pastor Poju Oyemade In The House! by Easyy(m): 2:32pm On Sep 09, 2008
naomijt:

Hi,
About the long arguments, that makes two of us. I also don't like long argument. What you have stated about Poju - your friend is beside the issue. Have you for once taken time to compare what he teaches with scriptures?

Did Jesus and the apostles teach economic reformation?

Did they teach the gospel as a means of attaining financial prosperity or social status?

Does the Bible teach renewal of the mind (Romans 12) as a change of mind from a "poverty mentality" to "riches", or as a change of mind from unrighteousness to holiness?

Please be sure not to quote Scriptures out of context in your reponse.

No specifics here. Do you have any specific evidence so that the truth of your allegation can be established?
Let it be known that I dont attend his church so I have no particular reason to want to defend him unduly.
Re: Pastor Poju Oyemade In The House! by naomijt(f): 2:36pm On Sep 09, 2008
Easyy:

No specifics here. Do you have any specific evidence so that the truth of your allegation can be established?
Let it be known that I don't attend his church so I have no particular reason to want to defend him unduly.

At this point I'm closing this issue. It's pretty clear you don't like long argument. You made that short.

I wonder how else I will be specific.
Re: Pastor Poju Oyemade In The House! by Easyy(m): 3:03pm On Sep 09, 2008
Ok. Thanks you and we can forget it.

I think it's always better not to make claims that cant be substantiated with evidence
Re: Pastor Poju Oyemade In The House! by naomijt(f): 3:17pm On Sep 09, 2008
I will advise you start watching his telecast. I watched one on silverbird were he tought the error about the renewing of the mind.
Re: Pastor Poju Oyemade In The House! by dudubobo1: 11:39am On Sep 10, 2008
I think Pastor Poju is a man after God's heart
Re: Pastor Poju Oyemade In The House! by itsinyou1: 4:00pm On Dec 05, 2008
pastor poju is the best thing that is happening to church right now in nigeria

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Jerusalem The Holiest City In The World / MFM PMCH May 2022 Prayer Points / How Did You Become A Christian Or Muslim?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.