Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,663 members, 7,820,331 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:14 PM

8 Causes Of Unhappy Marriages And Skyrocketing Ways On How To Prevent It - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 8 Causes Of Unhappy Marriages And Skyrocketing Ways On How To Prevent It (298 Views)

Nyalong Ngong Deng Most Expensive Bride, Looks Unhappy On Her Wedding Day / Unhappy Bride Refuses To Kiss Her Groom At The Altar, Pushes Him Away. Photos / Man Tries To Pacify His Unhappy Bride After Being Provoked At Their Wedding.PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

8 Causes Of Unhappy Marriages And Skyrocketing Ways On How To Prevent It by Backtobacknaija: 11:25pm On May 27, 2020
The rate of Unhappy Marriages in the world today is becoming so alarming and perhaps some remedial efforts need to be implemented in order to curb Unhappy Marriages.

Meanwhile, even our young people are still warming up to go into an unhappy marriage. The proper knowledge on how to detect the causes or reasons for unhappy marriage is not known by so many. Probably, even they had known this; of course, there wouldn’t be any unhappy marriage again.

Over time, I’ve often seen so many homes without happiness. I’ve seen lots of unhappy marriages. I mean, I’ve been able to come in close contact with couples who never wished they got married and all these awful experiences have created a deep burden in my heart for upcoming or will I say so-to-be couples.

Meanwhile, on this content, I’ll be highlighting the causes of Unhappy Marriages and How to turn it into a happy marriage. Read through this content to fully understand this content.

To continue with this article, kindly click on this link>> https://www.relationshipdiary.com.ng/2020/05/8-causes-of-unhappy-marriages-and.html

Re: 8 Causes Of Unhappy Marriages And Skyrocketing Ways On How To Prevent It by Vyzz: 11:26pm On May 27, 2020
cheesy
Re: 8 Causes Of Unhappy Marriages And Skyrocketing Ways On How To Prevent It by MrBrownJay1(m): 11:29pm On May 27, 2020
1) LACK OF TRUST
2) DISHONESTY
3) DECEIT
4) LACK OF LOVE
5) LACK OF UNDERSTANDING
6) UNFAITHFULNESS
7) ABUSE (emotional/physical)
cool MARRIED FOR THE WRONG REASONS

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

If Rapture Takes Place Now, What Are You Going To Do? / Here Is Why You Seem Not To Understand Your Woman / Common Signs That Show Your Partner May Be Cheating On You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.