Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,028 members, 7,849,151 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 03:19 PM

13 Powerful Prayer Points For Firstborns And Lastborns - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 13 Powerful Prayer Points For Firstborns And Lastborns (316 Views)

Firstborns Haunted By Foundational Problems / 50 Powerful Prayer To Overcome Having Sex In The Dream / Hot 20 Prayer Points For Divine Mercy And Favour You Should Know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

13 Powerful Prayer Points For Firstborns And Lastborns by nairasir: 1:48am On May 28, 2020
13 Powerful Prayer Points For Firstborns And Lastborns
The firstborns and lastborns, are very unique and are spiritually positioned. This is not to say that other children in the family are not regarded in the Spirit realm, but these ones are really strategic, hence, they need to be prayed for. In the book of Luke 2:23: It is written in the Law of the Lord, "Every firstborn male is to be consecrated to the Lord"wink. Even, more in the book of Exodus 13:2 "Consecrate to me every firstborn male. The first offspring of every womb among the Israelites belongs to me,...
Source:http://s./222b

Before you sleep tonight, pray with these Psalms
We pray for different type of things. We pray to praise God, prayer of thanksgiving, to ask for mercy, pray for protection, intercession prayers and supplications. Before we go on, I want to tell you this is another opportunity for you to surrender your life to Christ because He is our only hope. Matthew 11:28: Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. Tomorrow might be too late because Jesus is coming soon. 1. Psalm 91:11 For He will give His angels especial charge ove...
Source:http://s./5b0e

Muslim Girl Confesses How Terribly The Hijab Is Misuse Nowadays
A hijab is a veil worn by Muslim women in the presence of any male outside of their immediate family, which usually covers the head and chest. The term can refer to any head, face, or body covering worn by Muslim women that conforms to Islamic standards of modesty. A Muslim girl posted an unusual picture of herself which she captioned as written below. "Nobody should please ask me why I uploaded this picture. I know this is unlike the pictures I used to upload. At least is better to be real than to be a hyp...
Source:http://s./807b
Re: 13 Powerful Prayer Points For Firstborns And Lastborns by nairasir: 2:00am On May 28, 2020
Amen
Re: 13 Powerful Prayer Points For Firstborns And Lastborns by devZxy: 2:12am On May 28, 2020
Amen
Re: 13 Powerful Prayer Points For Firstborns And Lastborns by BigBBK: 2:17am On May 28, 2020
the fact that the hijab is been misused by other ladies does not mean you too should do same if they are putting this hands in fire will you do same pls let stop the habit of looking for excuses to justify ourselves
Re: 13 Powerful Prayer Points For Firstborns And Lastborns by naija1998: 2:23am On May 28, 2020
In Jesus Mighty Name Amen
Re: 13 Powerful Prayer Points For Firstborns And Lastborns by devZxy: 2:28am On May 28, 2020
Hijab remain where it was, with respect and dignity, any Body misusing hijab, the fault is on the person, Pls advice you to respect your self because benefits on you, is just like your cellphone, please don't confuse your self,
Re: 13 Powerful Prayer Points For Firstborns And Lastborns by naija1998: 2:31am On May 28, 2020
A loudest Amen to my children, so shall it be over their lives in Jesus name���
Re: 13 Powerful Prayer Points For Firstborns And Lastborns by popMusicMan: 2:51am On May 28, 2020
Amen ���
Re: 13 Powerful Prayer Points For Firstborns And Lastborns by naijiaboost: 2:52am On May 28, 2020
she is right yet wrong. Always do the right thing. the best solution is always do the needful and don't think of what others are doing.
Re: 13 Powerful Prayer Points For Firstborns And Lastborns by naijiaboost: 3:01am On May 28, 2020
Amen

(1) (Reply)

What Makes You Miss Church Alot During This Lockdown / 21 Hot Prophetic Declarations !!! / Bishop Oyedepo: Coronavirus Is Beginning Of Woes ‘before Lord Returns’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.