Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,887 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:08 AM

Children's Day: Photos Of Buhari With Children - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Children's Day: Photos Of Buhari With Children (38770 Views)

Photos From The Meeting Of President Buhari With APC Governors / Chinese Men Entertain President Buhari With Hausa Song And Dance (Video) / Dolapo Osinbajo Helping Aisha Buhari With Her Hair Scarf (2) (3) (4)

Re: Children's Day: Photos Of Buhari With Children by Nobody: 8:29am On May 28, 2020
Afamed:
This is another lazy youth. Nigerians youths why why why?

Afamed:
This is another lazy youth. Nigerians youths why why why?
Re: Children's Day: Photos Of Buhari With Children by traihit: 8:29am On May 28, 2020
light099:
If Almajiris can come out this beautiful, it means something great can really come out of Africa; but then, even though blacks have appreciated in looks over the years against the black monkeys the world used to know, unfortunately, seems the behaviour of the black monkeys got worse.

Will Africa ever be great? Will black color ever be respected? I doubt if that day will ever come.
Not the fault of racists who look down on us, it's just what we deserve.

Your family looks good but your country stinks like shiithole.
Useless leaders. If one probes further, one would discover the black citizens aren't much better too, it's the citizens who become the useless leaders at the helm of affairs.

Your last point is the real deal. I fought with a lot of people who used to tell me "steal yours when you get there" while growing up. Imagine the mentality already built up in ordinary citizens. Our value system is so corrupt and wrong and this is why werew not much pained that Nigeria is this corrupt. I'm still in shock when I saw this morning on Wikipedia that Nigeria had lost $400 billion to corruption since independence.

Re: Children's Day: Photos Of Buhari With Children by illicit(m): 8:30am On May 28, 2020
That's pictures of him and his extended family children cool
Re: Children's Day: Photos Of Buhari With Children by kunletexs: 8:30am On May 28, 2020
fatymore:
..Beautiful. So clean...Buhari isn't aging at all undecided.

What should I do with the pictures, frame it up and hang it in my room as a reminder or what?

You don hear of photo editing software?

Na so we see am

Re: Children's Day: Photos Of Buhari With Children by Nobody: 8:30am On May 28, 2020
Afamed:

Selected file means those pictures were not taken with the children yesterday. The pictures have been in Archive, the pictures were just used as a memory yesterday. Just the same way you have file/ archive in your phone.
oh
okay thanks
Re: Children's Day: Photos Of Buhari With Children by traihit: 8:32am On May 28, 2020
Twenty47:
This people don't care about the children.. imagine they haven't celebrated childrens day for the past three years in my place though money is being allocated for it and even as Covid19 safed them the shame during this year's own, there was no light in my place all through yesterday.

Let them go to the streets and take pictures with the dirty children beggars and almajiris. Then we'd take them serious. The children here are children of special advisers, special special advisers and advisers to special special advisers.

Re: Children's Day: Photos Of Buhari With Children by ELibraryNG: 8:34am On May 28, 2020
First pics was in 2017

Second picture was in 2018

Re: Children's Day: Photos Of Buhari With Children by Angelfrost(m): 8:35am On May 28, 2020
chiunlimited:
angry even with children he still brings his tribalism mentality.. Na only Hausa and almajiri him dey snap with.. No other child wearing any other attire representing other tribes in Nigeria... Lifeless president.

Sigh... If he had even done what you demanded up there, you would have still come down hard on him. You would probably have accused him of hypocrisy!!!

Sometimes, have the decency and hindsight to come to terms with the fact that your personal problems are not Buhari's making.

Re: Children's Day: Photos Of Buhari With Children by Afamed: 8:37am On May 28, 2020
Finnese001:
I pity this children Sha
You should pity your grammar first.
Typical lazy youth
These not this

Re: Children's Day: Photos Of Buhari With Children by coolqayy(m): 8:37am On May 28, 2020
Walai I have seen that first picture before in 2017 or 2018
Re: Children's Day: Photos Of Buhari With Children by nedu2000(m): 8:41am On May 28, 2020
Even the Bible said that even the wicked know how to give good things to their children so there is no big deal here.
Re: Children's Day: Photos Of Buhari With Children by Afamed: 8:42am On May 28, 2020
coolqayy:
Walai I have seen that first picture before in 2017 or 2018
You are right, that was why he tweeted the pictures were from file meaning old pictures just to celebrate children days as he has already said no visitors would be allowed at this time in Aso Rock

Re: Children's Day: Photos Of Buhari With Children by Finnese001: 8:42am On May 28, 2020
Afamed:
You should pity your grammar first. Typical lazy youth These not this
your business. mf
Re: Children's Day: Photos Of Buhari With Children by Ken4040(m): 8:45am On May 28, 2020
JosEast:
Nice one...old pictures
is there any thing we can stil believe in this conutry again?
Re: Children's Day: Photos Of Buhari With Children by Afamed: 8:49am On May 28, 2020
Ken4040:
is there any thing we can stil believe in this conutry again?
And photos from your( file)are what?

Re: Children's Day: Photos Of Buhari With Children by Golan007: 8:50am On May 28, 2020
Our darling daddy.

Re: Children's Day: Photos Of Buhari With Children by chiunlimited(m): 8:51am On May 28, 2020
Angelfrost:

Sigh... If he had even done what you demanded up there, you would have still come down hard on him. You would probably have accused him of hypocrisy!!!

Sometimes, have the decency and hindsight to come to terms with the fact that your personal problems are not Buhari's making.

Shut-up
Re: Children's Day: Photos Of Buhari With Children by panmunium(m): 8:51am On May 28, 2020
Baba wey like pictures more than anything
Re: Children's Day: Photos Of Buhari With Children by SirMichael1: 9:01am On May 28, 2020
chiunlimited:
angry even with children he still brings his tribalism mentality.. Na only Hausa and almajiri him dey snap with.. No other child wearing any other attire representing other tribes in Nigeria... Lifeless president.
Good you noticed it to. Buhari is a religious bigot.
Re: Children's Day: Photos Of Buhari With Children by ladykolly(f): 9:21am On May 28, 2020
That picture was not taken in one day jare, different cloth.
Re: Children's Day: Photos Of Buhari With Children by ezegenigbonine: 9:23am On May 28, 2020
No give them Corona oo BUZU
Re: Children's Day: Photos Of Buhari With Children by Afamed: 9:27am On May 28, 2020
ladykolly:
That picture was not taken in one day jare, different cloth.
And you didn't read from the tweet that ,the pictures were selected from the file/ archive? Meaning they were collection of pictures from different memories

Re: Children's Day: Photos Of Buhari With Children by vioment: 9:37am On May 28, 2020
Beautiful naija kids.

Wishing you the best of your future.

Our generation is already being termed the lazy or quick money generation. Am about to be in my mid thirties. We can still turn things around for the better.
Re: Children's Day: Photos Of Buhari With Children by ladykolly(f): 9:40am On May 28, 2020
Afamed:

And you didn't read from the tweet that ,the pictures were selected from the file/ archive? Meaning they were collection of pictures from different memories
did I mention that they where taking in one day?
Re: Children's Day: Photos Of Buhari With Children by MajorOvakporaye(f): 9:42am On May 28, 2020
Omeizadean:

In my language Ovakporaye mean Goat � shit

e pain am! cheesy
Eriako!!!
Re: Children's Day: Photos Of Buhari With Children by MajorOvakporaye(f): 9:43am On May 28, 2020
Onyi22:

Your father is more useless

e pain am! cheesy
stinking hungry dog!!!
Re: Children's Day: Photos Of Buhari With Children by greatseed: 9:49am On May 28, 2020
No social distancing n nose guard ni?
Re: Children's Day: Photos Of Buhari With Children by Mskay(m): 9:56am On May 28, 2020
chiunlimited:

is it a must for you to hate someone in your life ordinary picture you are still complaining about the posture arrangement if at all the way you monitor buhari's life is the same way you monitor your life I swear by now you will be a millionaire

Re: Children's Day: Photos Of Buhari With Children by mrskilz(m): 10:13am On May 28, 2020
Legendforte:
Our lovely baba.
sinzu money fresh die!
Re: Children's Day: Photos Of Buhari With Children by Onlyonebuhari: 10:16am On May 28, 2020
Only thieves and people looking for free money hate Buhari. The man has made those in agribusiness millionaires..........you work you eat.
No food for lazy man

Marilyn Okowa Set To Wed - Bridal Shower Photos / Okorocha: I Never Arrested Anybody As Governor, As Uzodinma Did To Me (Video) / Bola Tinubu Travels To Kaduna To Attend Kadinvest, Runs Into Tony Elumelu