Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,714 members, 7,809,705 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:38 PM

AfDB: Why My Detractors Are After Me – Adesina - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / AfDB: Why My Detractors Are After Me – Adesina (31000 Views)

Enugu 2023: The Detractors Are At It Again, Public Beware - Victor Chigozie Eneh / Detractors Are Out To Destabilise Peace, Tranquility In Enugu – Nwodo / My Detractors Must Apologise To Imo APC, Says Gov Okorocha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: AfDB: Why My Detractors Are After Me – Adesina by africandollar: 12:14pm On May 28, 2020
MasterKernel:

Oga... Forget those theories, if he wasn't hiding anything, he will step down and allow independent inquiry by the Bank Ethics Committee.

See mumu, you obviously dunno anything about the real world.
Re: AfDB: Why My Detractors Are After Me – Adesina by jneutron4000: 12:16pm On May 28, 2020
It is left for Africa as a continent to make sure they stand behind this man because the way USA is going about it, shows that this man is doing exceptional well for the greatness of the Africa continent. They should remember what they did to Gaddafi. Africa be wise.
Re: AfDB: Why My Detractors Are After Me – Adesina by Kingrefreshed: 12:17pm On May 28, 2020
NettyNelly:
In life, you reap what you sow. Adesina has no reason to fear if he really performed excellently, cause clear conscience fears no allegations.
Well it's a beautiful day, Do you need a well designed attractive Logo?, check my signature
Have a great day ahead

Americans don't give a bleeping rat if you're decent or not. They paint you the color they want and make your government chase after you.

Americans don't give a flying phock about Africa as a whole and Africans.

Even if you performed excellently above their expectations. You will be in deep shiiiit if you don't dance to their tune.

Unfortunately, the leaders Of African nations are all twats. The only president that have stood his ground and defended Africans and Africa is Late Robbert Mugabe and you see how white leaders hate him and called him all sort of names.

Fear Americans and generally typical whites
Re: AfDB: Why My Detractors Are After Me – Adesina by GeneralPula: 12:18pm On May 28, 2020
Wiseonetemmy:
If what I have read on wikileaks is anything to go by, you will know Americans always have an agenda. Once they approach you and you don't do their bidding, they find ways to bring you down. I sense that's the case here.

Yea it is.
Re: AfDB: Why My Detractors Are After Me – Adesina by ojuu4u(m): 12:20pm On May 28, 2020
NettyNelly:
In life, you reap what you sow. Adesina has no reason to fear if he really performed excellently, cause clear conscience fears no allegations.
Well it's a beautiful day, Do you need a well designed attractive Logo?, check my signature
Have a great day ahead

Have u heard about witch hunting b4? What about fault finder? I pray u won't be a victim
Re: AfDB: Why My Detractors Are After Me – Adesina by Nobody: 12:20pm On May 28, 2020
Maxymilliano:
A call for independent probe by vested interests shouldn't be seen as witch-hunt as the case may be.

You obviously don't understand that the US wants to keep certain countries like Nigeria from developing and having political influence.

Femi Adesina is a tested and proven technocrat. Same US stopped Okonjo Iweala from becoming World Bank President and instead paved the way for an american medical doctor...
Re: AfDB: Why My Detractors Are After Me – Adesina by sencekompis: 12:20pm On May 28, 2020
Take him off and implant an average African instead says the US. DISABLE THE AFRICA PERFORMING BANK AND THE WEST IS HAPPY.
Re: AfDB: Why My Detractors Are After Me – Adesina by TUANKU(m): 12:20pm On May 28, 2020
US wants their own selfish interest represented finish.
Re: AfDB: Why My Detractors Are After Me – Adesina by SIRTee15: 12:21pm On May 28, 2020
Fragility6:
Oga deny the allegations with proofs. Enough of this nationality shit.If a Nigerian abuses his position we should call dem out not trying to stand for them bcox of nationality wateva. Later we go dey yab incompetemt bubu for not prosecuting northerners. This has to stop

A lot of u don't understand what's going here...
its not about the probe, its about the timing of the independent panel...
The election for AFDB president is in August....
If by August, the independent panel hasn't concluded his investigations and clear him....
He can't contest and will be replaced....
The aim of the probe is to prevent him from contesting.....

I'm not exonarating Adesina, this isn't about nationality or anything....
His boardroom game is below par and that's why he's in trouble...

but I want u guys to SEE the real intention of the western nations....
Even if he's cleared after August, he can't come back and game over for him....
Re: AfDB: Why My Detractors Are After Me – Adesina by Racoon(m): 12:22pm On May 28, 2020
iwaeda:
Lol.Are you a reggie star
Yes brother man.I and I belong to the same ghetto? May the almighty I over shadow us & His fire burn all them babylon them ina the nation.One love.
Re: AfDB: Why My Detractors Are After Me – Adesina by lloyds(m): 12:23pm On May 28, 2020
iwaeda:
We are going to mobilise the whole Nigeria to defend this man

How do you know that he is innocent?

Are u the holy spirit?

Stop defending what you don't know. The looks of a man does not determine his heart.

Only God knows the truth.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: AfDB: Why My Detractors Are After Me – Adesina by ipobarecriminals: 12:24pm On May 28, 2020
sad DR Adeshina was a Minister In Jona government,nowhere we read EFCC chase him up/down unlike mama diezani and others dat get one sickness/another.The US and wahala should go and Sidon/not stain the man white shirt with pain oil.
Re: AfDB: Why My Detractors Are After Me – Adesina by seunmsg(m): 12:24pm On May 28, 2020
MasterKernel:

Is the independent inquiry going to be conducted without the consent of other member states? All the stake holders will have to approve them.

Adeshina, cannot be a sitting president while the probe is going on, it's not the standard practice. It's unfair of us, to start twisting protocol because it affects us.

Strauss Kahn stepped down when he was accused of Abuse, and the inquiry was initiated.

And what was the outcome of the allegations leveled against Dominic Strauss-Kahn?

You see, what played out in Dominic Strauss-Kahn’s case is what is about to happen to Adesina. DSK was the leading candidate to replace Nicholas Sarkozy as France president. The US didn’t want him to become France president so they came up with the sexual abuse allegations just to ruin his reputation. After the election in France, the NYPD dropped all charges against him over lack of evidence. That is what they want to do to Adesina. Get him out of the race and then declare him innocent of all the allegations. Africa must unite to prevent the US from pulling this through.

1 Like

Re: AfDB: Why My Detractors Are After Me – Adesina by rosy02(f): 12:24pm On May 28, 2020
You will be vindicated.
Re: AfDB: Why My Detractors Are After Me – Adesina by mofedamijo(m): 12:25pm On May 28, 2020
LOL.....this is just to remove him. I can tell you that if all they came up with are just 16 allegations which are directly and not directly linked to him, then i will say he has done well. Listen to me, every organisation has great issues and problems internally. Some of you are working in a bank. But if you know the allegations on your branch/branch manager, you will know its up to 60 or even 100. Some organisations have crazy problems every single week. The bigger the organisation the bigger the problem. Buhari, Trump, Boris, WHO president, all have great allegations against them. But they are still in power. Trumps daughter and son-inlaw work for the U.S. The people Adesina gave positions are Nigerians not his brother or sister. Allegations and internal problems abound in all organisations, 16 allegations for such a big organisation is nothing. I bet U.N presidents allegations will fill a whole A4 paper pack, but guess what, as long as the U.S wants you there, you will be there. If it were by allegations, Trump shouldnt be in power by now.
Re: AfDB: Why My Detractors Are After Me – Adesina by Slimpotter(m): 12:26pm On May 28, 2020
ambu2:
If US is serious about removing Akinwunmi Adesina, then he should park his stuff and come back home. In no time another African Economist will be picked by US and all of a sudden the African leaders will throw under Adesina under the bus and go for that US candidate. No African leader will sacrifice annual grants from US or UK for Adesina's candidacy.

I may be wrong but let's watch and see.

Why should he pack and go, what's that why can't we defend our own.
Why should the US and their fellow western imperialists be dictating to us?

The other time they were giving us terms on how to spend the recovered abacha loot, what's sort of overreaching is that.
Whether you like buhari or not that's nonsense and neocolonialism.
Only US will be accusing every country of doing wrong.
Re: AfDB: Why My Detractors Are After Me – Adesina by oluwasegun007(m): 12:26pm On May 28, 2020
They are trying to do the ghadaffi treatment on adeshina...

We no go gree oo

We no go gree oo

We no go gree oo

We no go gree oo
Re: AfDB: Why My Detractors Are After Me – Adesina by omojeesu(m): 12:26pm On May 28, 2020
iwaeda:

You don't know the pull down syndrome of the West. Reason they don't want any cerebral fellow leading Africa, so that we will be in perpetual slavery.

And we Africans too don't want such to lead us. We may wish but don't act. We act we are crushed by enemies within working with enemies without.
Re: AfDB: Why My Detractors Are After Me – Adesina by Fragility6: 12:27pm On May 28, 2020
SIRTee15:

A lot of u don't understand what's going here...
its not about the probe, its about the timing of the independent panel...
The election for AFDB president is in August....
If by August, the independent panel hasn't concluded his investigations and clear him....
He can't contest and will be replaced....
The aim of the probe is to prevent him from contesting.....

I'm not exonarating Adesina, this isn't about nationality or anything....
His boardroom game is below par and that's why he's in trouble...

but I want u guys to SEE the real intention of the western nations....
Even if he's cleared after August, he can't come back and game over for him....
And if he is found guilty,how should we look you. Bro those evidence against him are too strong to be wrong cant you see. How can you allow diz kind of person occupy that position when he couldn't fight the bad eggs under his shield...U don't have a point. He bluffed and should face this consequences. For example if funds were transferred from the federation's account for presidential use,who should be held accountable?The president or the Secretary General of the federation? U can argue diz isn't a case financial misappropriation but don't forget he was also accused of financial mismanagement.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: AfDB: Why My Detractors Are After Me – Adesina by Slimpotter(m): 12:28pm On May 28, 2020
Maxymilliano:

Exonerated earlier by the the ethics committee of the board of directors of the bank, which Adesina is the President. .

The United States did not level any allegations against him, The US government is only asking for independent probe of allegations leveled against him by whistle-blower.

What independent probe, if it was China or Russia or Iran would you be justifying the actions of their governments as you're doing same for the US government?

The bank has it's rules, and the rules states that any accusations of misconduct are to be investigated by an ethics committee, so because it's the US they must be right?
Re: AfDB: Why My Detractors Are After Me – Adesina by ipobarecriminals: 12:30pm On May 28, 2020
sad Fear American demons.We are waiting for the outcome of their independent investigation.Baztardz
Re: AfDB: Why My Detractors Are After Me – Adesina by Slimpotter(m): 12:30pm On May 28, 2020
seunmsg:

The US government is the most crooked government in the world as we can all see. They are corruptly manipulating staff of the bank just to get at Adesina. I can bet the watery allegations was written by the said Mr. Steven Dowd and their intention is very clear; stop Adesina from contesting for a second tenure at all cost. This has absolutely nothing to do with fighting corruption, nepotism or unethical practices. It is a clear case of witch-hunt.

Not only the most crooked but the most criminally minded government.
For all the crimes they're accusing any nation for they're also guilty of same.
Re: AfDB: Why My Detractors Are After Me – Adesina by ambu2: 12:31pm On May 28, 2020
Slimpotter:

Why should he pack and go, what's that why can't we defend our own.
Why should the US and their fellow western imperialists be dictating to us?

The other time they were giving us terms on how to spend the recovered abacha loot, what's sort of overreaching is that.
Whether you like buhari or not that's nonsense and neocolonialism.
Only US will be accusing every country of doing wrong.

US 'big brotherness' is real, bro.
Re: AfDB: Why My Detractors Are After Me – Adesina by Ghostrye: 12:33pm On May 28, 2020
NettyNelly:
Have a great day ahead
It's like you've not seen where someone is being framed by the grandmasters of framing, all the evidence will point at you and even your own proof will be used against you. Don't try some people o
Re: AfDB: Why My Detractors Are After Me – Adesina by Slimpotter(m): 12:33pm On May 28, 2020
The US will always want to have their way in everything and bully every nation to bow to their will.

If it doesn't favour them, they would look for a way to strung arm the process to their will.
A Japanese made an investigation, why must they want it done in their own way.
Re: AfDB: Why My Detractors Are After Me – Adesina by OneCorner: 12:34pm On May 28, 2020
iwaeda:
Don’t count we Igbos among
Ewu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: AfDB: Why My Detractors Are After Me – Adesina by allthingsgood: 12:35pm On May 28, 2020
NettyNelly:
Have a great day ahead

You are so naive.
Please show me the weapons of mass destruction that US accused Saddam of having before they killed him and destroyed that country

Adeshina is being hunted because US wants to control AfDb
Re: AfDB: Why My Detractors Are After Me – Adesina by Slimpotter(m): 12:35pm On May 28, 2020
ambu2:

US 'big brotherness' is real, bro.

Same way you people call them world police, the same tactics they use in spying on independent countries.
Re: AfDB: Why My Detractors Are After Me – Adesina by MondayOsunbor(m): 12:37pm On May 28, 2020
iwaeda:

why is Africans are all despot AfDB is a public organization leader come and exit .

but a black man you know when he is elected get to the end of his tenure always drag their feet or turn that public organization to his personal property

1 Like 1 Share

Re: AfDB: Why My Detractors Are After Me – Adesina by Nobody: 12:39pm On May 28, 2020
iwaeda:

Why? If he is clean he will be exonerated. We should stop the habit of defending improper behavior because he is one of us.

Let the facts come out, if he is above board, he will be cleared but if he has taken the Nigerian way to international stage, then he should be condemned for embarrassing Nigeria....end of!
Re: AfDB: Why My Detractors Are After Me – Adesina by greatbuc(m): 12:40pm On May 28, 2020
This guy that almost made them sack my Aunt in Ministry of Agric... I'm still sitting on fresh pig skin for you. One good turn deserves another

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

16 Things Soludo Told Buhari-Led APC Government In Kaduna / EFCC To Ekweremadu: We’ll Arrest You If You’ve Gone On Looting Spree / PHOTO: Man Petitions EFCC In A Unique Way

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.