Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,840 members, 7,810,236 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:22 AM

Someone Should Pls Advice Me On ETHEREUM Million Money. - Investment (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Someone Should Pls Advice Me On ETHEREUM Million Money. (4419 Views)

Million Money Project, Amass Ethereum With This / The Million Money Team / Million Money. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Someone Should Pls Advice Me On ETHEREUM Million Money. by smcotty(m): 2:35am On Jun 15, 2020
Dibblez:
Here's my advice to you. Million money is legit, I did it for 3 weeks, and I made close to 50k. But there's a better platform, a friend introduced me to. I risked and joined it. And I don't wanna brag but I've made almost 300k in less than a month. Ethereum million money is very legit, cause I and many others out there have earned from it. But trust me their poilcy of refferals is too stressful. Thats why I left them. Where I am now, i just dey sleep dey earn! grin grin grin

Baba abeg help a brother, Shoot me a mail please igbalisamuel@gmail.com
Re: Someone Should Pls Advice Me On ETHEREUM Million Money. by Nobody: 2:46am On Jun 15, 2020
same old ponzi scheme, instead of using money as exchange value they went for digital currency as a cover up...coz they know nigerians will hardly pay money to join a referral business

2 Likes

Re: Someone Should Pls Advice Me On ETHEREUM Million Money. by oba1721: 4:22pm On Jun 19, 2020
zinny377:

Your friend means well. ETHEREUM million money is not a scam. The only issue is you can't move if the referral chain is cut....i heard about it since the beginning of the year but haven't invested due to referral wahala, moving forward you can instead buy some ETHEREUM and hold on to it since the price appreciates over time.

Btw, you can send me a mail or quote me with your number so i can introduce you to an investment you dont have to refer in order to earn and they are not ponzi

Goodluck!

please let's talk 07064417320
Re: Someone Should Pls Advice Me On ETHEREUM Million Money. by teeboi77: 4:44pm On Jun 19, 2020
Dibblez:
Here's my advice to you. Million money is legit, I did it for 3 weeks, and I made close to 50k. But there's a better platform, a friend introduced me to. I risked and joined it. And I don't wanna brag but I've made almost 300k in less than a month. Ethereum million money is very legit, cause I and many others out there have earned from it. But trust me their poilcy of refferals is too stressful. Thats why I left them. Where I am now, i just dey sleep dey earn! grin grin grin

bro kindly drop details for me :

08052405680 whatsapp
Teeboi77@yahoo.com
Re: Someone Should Pls Advice Me On ETHEREUM Million Money. by bosagro23: 5:07pm On Jun 19, 2020
zinny377:

Your friend means well. ETHEREUM million money is not a scam. The only issue is you can't move if the referral chain is cut....i heard about it since the beginning of the year but haven't invested due to referral wahala, moving forward you can instead buy some ETHEREUM and hold on to it since the price appreciates over time.

Btw, you can send me a mail or quote me with your number so i can introduce you to an investment you dont have to refer in order to earn and they are not ponzi

Goodluck!
oluwakamisisamuel@gmail.com
Re: Someone Should Pls Advice Me On ETHEREUM Million Money. by xclusiveguy4(m): 7:51am On Jun 20, 2020
Dibblez:
Hi I'm interested in it
Re: Someone Should Pls Advice Me On ETHEREUM Million Money. by rolams(m): 8:51am On Jun 20, 2020
It is better you learn how to trade cryptocurrency on your own rather than investing in all this kind of project. Majority of them are scams stay off!

Get your zb.com App and trade safely!

1 Like

Re: Someone Should Pls Advice Me On ETHEREUM Million Money. by rolams(m): 9:01am On Jun 20, 2020
zinny377:

Goodluck!

Pls let me in ma'am 07037412549 my WhatsApp number or rolams009@yahoo.com my email
Re: Someone Should Pls Advice Me On ETHEREUM Million Money. by rolams(m): 9:04am On Jun 20, 2020
Dibblez:

Pls take me where you are now pls 07037412549 my WhatsApp number or rolams009@yahoo.com
Re: Someone Should Pls Advice Me On ETHEREUM Million Money. by enny09: 11:54am On Jun 20, 2020
I use less than N3500 few months ago to register on million money I don't call it investment cos its too small to call it an investment and make close to N500k currently and its still counting
Re: Someone Should Pls Advice Me On ETHEREUM Million Money. by RoeEvi(m): 3:46pm On Jun 20, 2020
Re: Someone Should Pls Advice Me On ETHEREUM Million Money. by Pablo96(m): 12:54am On Jun 25, 2020
toyinakin:
Mbaforex

15% on ROI of capital every month
Please how do i calculate my ROI if i’m to invest up to 4M
Re: Someone Should Pls Advice Me On ETHEREUM Million Money. by toyinakin(f): 11:47am On Jun 26, 2020
U get 600,000 as profit every month . 4m multiply by 15% divided by 100

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Has MBA Trading And Capital Crashed? / Newly Discovered Site For Earning Bitcoins / MMM Is Back!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.