Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,835 members, 7,810,214 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:07 AM

Buhari Seeks Fresh $5.513bn Loan, Writes House Of Representatives - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Seeks Fresh $5.513bn Loan, Writes House Of Representatives (33742 Views)

Cash Transfer: FG Seeks Fresh $400m Loan To Fund 15 Million Households / Buhari Seeks Fresh N819bn Loan, Domestic Debts Hit N22.57tn / FG Seeks Fresh $1.2 Billion Loan From Brazil (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Seeks Fresh $5.513bn Loan, Writes House Of Representatives by Kay25(m): 2:00pm On May 28, 2020
Dem go still use aso villa do collateral collect loan
Re: Buhari Seeks Fresh $5.513bn Loan, Writes House Of Representatives by sirp9898(m): 2:00pm On May 28, 2020
Na wetin them dey carry all this money way them dey borrow they do
because i no sure say the mass dey get impact with this money
make them kukuma share my own give me i need am 4 caash not all this audio projects
Re: Buhari Seeks Fresh $5.513bn Loan, Writes House Of Representatives by centboy123456(m): 2:01pm On May 28, 2020
dynicks:
Oboy forget it...the late sanni abacha was a learner when it comes to looting compared to what this government is...

hahaha why did you say so
Re: Buhari Seeks Fresh $5.513bn Loan, Writes House Of Representatives by dabiznez511: 2:01pm On May 28, 2020
This kind borrow, borrow nation wey we don become na wa o,
One Can not tell nor see anything substansive enough that have gulped thé bulk of our recovered funds so far, must father lié to children in order to be respected, revered or loved.
Re: Buhari Seeks Fresh $5.513bn Loan, Writes House Of Representatives by moderatedguy: 2:01pm On May 28, 2020
Dariye:
Something needs to be done urgently concerning this administration.
Like a coup?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Seeks Fresh $5.513bn Loan, Writes House Of Representatives by kcboy34(m): 2:01pm On May 28, 2020
sesameq:
most don't know or understand up till now how the Nigerian economy works or operates. they will be saying we don't have to borrow, bla bla bla.

economy smart guys will understand the dilemma we are currently in right now, the expenditure of the country is more then the incoming revenue or money generated. salaries have not been paid, a lot of expenses needs to be catered for. where will govt. get money from. by fiat? from thin air? I don't support borrowing but, the govt has already bitten more than it can chew. cut your cloth according to your cloth they say, they govt is living on debts left right and center.

don't curse or blame anyone, blame those who will reloot the monies allocated for schools, roads, bridges, hospitals, and so on. this is an issue of monkey dey work baboon dey chop. those who will steal this money will be smiling right now and be waiting for it to be approved by the house. once it is approved they will come with their cutlasses and chain saws to slice the whale. who suffers it? the masses. nothing concerns them. let the govt continue to borrow, they don't care.

and now for the poor and middle class, what measure have we or you put in place? do you have a job? are you buying luxury goods? now is not the time to be buying things that you don't need. their prices will depreciate and cause inflation, money losing value in the market.

you work for the govt don't you? no problem with that but how many percent of your salary goes back to the govt as income tax? and after 35years they will still retire you and employ your kids! they don't give a fxck about you, they will just continue living large and continue to borrow and destroy the economy.

so everyone needs to do a vivid analysis of his financial propensity at this time. where do you belong? self employed? entrepreneur? big business owner ? or an investor? what are your SWOT analysis?

heaven will not help a man who will not act.
you made no sense of all what you have written. how does SWOT analysis corelate with the topic of discussion...

1 Like

Re: Buhari Seeks Fresh $5.513bn Loan, Writes House Of Representatives by emmanuelzi(m): 2:02pm On May 28, 2020
afi igba ti buhari ma fi gbogbo omo Nigeria ya Owo tan.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Seeks Fresh $5.513bn Loan, Writes House Of Representatives by Noel19: 2:03pm On May 28, 2020
LuQuLuQu:
Are you sure it's Buhari borrowing all these monies?

This is unbecoming of baba

I'm suspecting somebody!
Hmm....another blame game! Who are you suspecting, Goodluck Jonathan or Allison?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Seeks Fresh $5.513bn Loan, Writes House Of Representatives by SirMichael1: 2:03pm On May 28, 2020
Carchoice:
This man will sell all of us before we know it.

Is he really aware of all these loans or some greedy elements are using their position to their advantage?

I can’t believe the Buhari I campaigned for is like this.

I’m still thankful we voted him because had it been we didn’t vote him, we would have thought he’s the solution to Nigeria’s problems.
So after his first tenure you still rallied and voted for him? Amadioha and sango strike you there. What solution to what problem exactly? People like you are the problem of nigeria and worse off is when people like you go out in mass to install your kind in public/political positions. The saying goes, dumb people vote in dumb politicians to rule over them and expect wise decision. The first tenur was a mistake, voting him for his second is sheer madness.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Seeks Fresh $5.513bn Loan, Writes House Of Representatives by Fragility6: 2:04pm On May 28, 2020
Truthspoon1:
More money is being borrowed with no pay back plan.
This government is even more clueless than oga Jona's government.
Even if dem add yeast to Jona govt. inadequacies e no go still rise reach diz buhari own of just five years. Five years n absolutely nutin to show.Not even one thing. Look d rest civilian gov't u fit point one thing dem do but bubu minus zero(if e reali dey exist).

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Seeks Fresh $5.513bn Loan, Writes House Of Representatives by Noel19: 2:06pm On May 28, 2020
Dariye:
Something needs to be done urgently concerning this administration.
Nooo......sidon dey look

Una never chee something

Come 2023 una go still collect 1,500 naira still vote for them

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Seeks Fresh $5.513bn Loan, Writes House Of Representatives by Enwhen(m): 2:07pm On May 28, 2020
ekevwe:
This government made me to believe Abacha was an hero.

This government worst sha. Tufia

Abacha try pass this govt oo... Even the last palliatives Abacha come tru US , Dem don finished am..tell me Abacha no try ?
Re: Buhari Seeks Fresh $5.513bn Loan, Writes House Of Representatives by Omoejigbahe(m): 2:07pm On May 28, 2020
Looting part 5 loading
Re: Buhari Seeks Fresh $5.513bn Loan, Writes House Of Representatives by bikefab(m): 2:10pm On May 28, 2020
Almajiri government
Re: Buhari Seeks Fresh $5.513bn Loan, Writes House Of Representatives by Fragility6: 2:11pm On May 28, 2020
sammieguze:
I love this government.

Buhari has consistently proven to be a record-breaker.

Set a record in 1983 and he just broke his record to set a new record again as the most useless, unintelligent, and insensitive government ever.

We are heavily indebted already as it is and he is consistently seeking to increase our debt portfolio by the day and we have 3 more years to go.

Only GOD can save us o.

Guy, na GOD fit save us.

As it is, our leadership structure is flawed.
The gullible and illiterate are more than sensible ones.
Greed will make some people sell their whole village for a morsel of meal
The whole legislative and judiciary are in Buhari's pocket so don't even think of impeachment.
So, what hope does the common man have?
As it is, all hope is lost. or not considering we were in this sort of situation with Abacha in 1995 before God came through.
God intervened for Abacha own bcoz he forced himself on us.Twaz a military rule but diz one,ur power dey ur card u carry am go vote disaster bcoz of 500naira wey dem share.Atleast d 500 den get level. Now dst 500 naira value na nutin 2 write home about

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Seeks Fresh $5.513bn Loan, Writes House Of Representatives by CHoccolaTE: 2:11pm On May 28, 2020
Lol, what of school feeding moni? And the one he borrowed before?
Has mr integrity run out of money already??
Re: Buhari Seeks Fresh $5.513bn Loan, Writes House Of Representatives by dallyemmy: 2:14pm On May 28, 2020
I beginning to think that it was IMF that demanded for the devaluation of the Naira before Nigeria could secure loan from them.
Re: Buhari Seeks Fresh $5.513bn Loan, Writes House Of Representatives by blowjohn(m): 2:14pm On May 28, 2020
Sanchez01:
This present government will go down as the most insensitive government in the history of Nigeria. No one knows the whereabouts of Abacha's loots, COVID-19 'billion' donations have disappeared without a trace, VAT increase and the clueless government has resolved to further dwindle the country's resources by funding oil exploration in the North, all for what?

We are either humiliating ourselves by begging or by borrowing.

Why are u being soft like this?
This is the most stupid and nonsensical government in the history of mankind!
Very useless government.
Refineries zero
Electricity zero
Truths zero
Education zero
Health minus zero
Just borrow borrow everywhere

1 Like

Re: Buhari Seeks Fresh $5.513bn Loan, Writes House Of Representatives by sevo(m): 2:15pm On May 28, 2020
ObafemiAwoIowo:
grin
sinzu money he keeps cashing out cheesy

the bastard criminal terrorist vagabond gworo chewing bastard burukutu sipping gorilla called mumuhamado mumuharii will stop at nothing till he sink this country.

thunder scatter buhari Amen
thunder all Buhari's supporters Amen oo

Useless gworo grinding demon old hag with shrink dickk
number one yahoo yahoo bastard

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Seeks Fresh $5.513bn Loan, Writes House Of Representatives by hollacoonley: 2:16pm On May 28, 2020
Everybody thinks borrowing is a pandemic in Nigeria...that is a mindset to keep you poor..check the rich debt portfolio, you will be amazed...check the debt portfolio of developed countries and the rich countries we admire.....
Borrowing and indeptedness is not all bad as we paint in our mind...Its the game of the rich..
Re: Buhari Seeks Fresh $5.513bn Loan, Writes House Of Representatives by Timfreds(m): 2:16pm On May 28, 2020
It will not be well with all those that brought Buhari upon Nigeria. It's their future Bubu is mortgaging.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Seeks Fresh $5.513bn Loan, Writes House Of Representatives by dominique(f): 2:19pm On May 28, 2020
How does he intend to offset all these debts he's accumulating?
Re: Buhari Seeks Fresh $5.513bn Loan, Writes House Of Representatives by donmik: 2:20pm On May 28, 2020
Pls o, are all these real?

Do we truly have a president who approves all these?

Was this how the country borrowed before now?

Is this gov't doing us good with this moves?
Re: Buhari Seeks Fresh $5.513bn Loan, Writes House Of Representatives by blowjohn(m): 2:20pm On May 28, 2020
centboy123456:

hahaha why did you say so

See this is the most useless government in the history of mankind.
The most useless.
Chai.
See us oooooo
Re: Buhari Seeks Fresh $5.513bn Loan, Writes House Of Representatives by Noel19: 2:21pm On May 28, 2020
Fragility6:

U made sense but ur conclusion of God saving us nai vex me. See as nigerians stupid.Somebody wey fail 4 military regime,fail 4 common cattle bizness,fail for first tenure yet some idi*ts sets of people waka with dier God given brain still go vote for am. Now u dey face d consequences of dat action u dey call God.Wetin e wan do for u....I rememba in 2015 wen e come out my spirit no go wit diz man d way e dey drag jona 4 mud even make me dey suspect am more coz wen u use person downfall tk rise,ur story won't end well na fact. Lies upon lies upon lies.Just look were we dey 2day.Nothing works not even one thing u fit point out say e try do. God dey look us e no go do anytin
Guy stop wasting your God given saliva trying to educate fools.

Most Nigerians are religiously and tribalistically cursed. They knew this man was an OLODO right from time but because of their bias they didn't care to give a damn.

All of them will suffer one way or the other, those of you that voted for this man and his useless party.

This is just the beginning of your sufferings! The man No-Send-Una sebi he's proposing money for oil exploration in the North? That's where all the money is going to.

Mumu Southerners that can't speak with one mouth always ready to play second fiddle to the North.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Seeks Fresh $5.513bn Loan, Writes House Of Representatives by nedekid: 2:21pm On May 28, 2020
Carchoice:
This man will sell all of us before we know it.

Is he really aware of all these loans or some greedy elements are using their position to their advantage?

I can’t believe the Buhari I campaigned for is like this.

I’m still thankful we voted him because had it been we didn’t vote him, we would have thought he’s the solution to Nigeria’s problems.
So you used our collective destiny as a nation to do "testing the microphone"?
People that knew better cried and warned about babas anticidence but Una no gree. How could a retired hearder with cows not multiplying( ie growth in number, but rather being sustained by pension and as a hubbie). A person that has been government pikin all his life. That has not written a book unlike his predicessors, has not ran any business that makes profit to pay people run a complex country like Nigeria. Na majician? Or he will just get up and give order that naira should be $1? Or fuel should be 10 kobo?
Una neva see anything grin
Meanwhile $is 462, £550.
At the rate we are going after the current cars already imported and in circulation are exhausted, be prepared to pay 3m for 2003 corolla, 4-5m for 2008 camry etc. Meanwhile salaries are not increasing. Forget about brand new cars, even China new cars we cannot afford again. Police sef de by chinko patrol pickup and not Toyota hilux again. Very soon na tokumbo golf them go de buy. Lol.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Seeks Fresh $5.513bn Loan, Writes House Of Representatives by ugbanante: 2:22pm On May 28, 2020
I remember vividly, while i was a teenager, that some guys used to come around some big boys in my area to borrow shoes, shirts, watches etc. just to use and attend one occasion or the other. They usually bring it back to the owner after the event.
one thing i know about these guys who borrow is that they never had much to call their own because their daily existent is spent borrowing and posing.

Now, in my adults age, my country is doing same. What on earth is so sweet about borrowing?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Seeks Fresh $5.513bn Loan, Writes House Of Representatives by Emmasnoop(m): 2:22pm On May 28, 2020
I laugh in chinese cho wa gi uh hu wa gh tu ti rs fa ch ui op chu chu gi gai
Re: Buhari Seeks Fresh $5.513bn Loan, Writes House Of Representatives by snowball11(m): 2:23pm On May 28, 2020
Government of Loan, by the Loan and for the Loan! grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Seeks Fresh $5.513bn Loan, Writes House Of Representatives by Lastmankc(m): 2:24pm On May 28, 2020
It shall never be well with anyone that voted for this pandemic buhari in this country.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Policeman, Trying To Shoot John Nani Ex-Delta Commissioner, Kills His Colleague / Kiki Osinbajo celebrates 26th birthday with lovely photo / ‘Killing Of Christians’: MURIC Slams CAN & Trump For Questioning Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.