Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,506 members, 7,819,835 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:06 AM

Help! Look At What She Looks Like Now - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help! Look At What She Looks Like Now (2379 Views)

OMG! This Lady Is Nearly 50 Years Old And She Looks Like She’s In Her Twenties! / Remember This Girl That Was A Viral Meme? See What She Looks Like Now / I Need Help . Look At What My Current And Ex Girlfriend Did (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! Look At What She Looks Like Now by miscellany(m): 2:12pm On May 28, 2020
Hello folks, I met a girl few years ago through a friend who happens to be a crackhead. She’s pretty and from a decent home. We got close and eventually began screwing. I tried my best to stop her from taking crack and advised her that weed is way better. We lost contact after I left for college. The recent pic I saw of her got me totally dumbfounded and devastated. This is what she looks like now. Stay always from drugs folks.... staying away from crack!

2 Shares

Re: Help! Look At What She Looks Like Now by banjicom(m): 2:15pm On May 28, 2020
undecided post her before and after pics na!

U know even sabi explain something at all, besides how are we even sure no ne man dey dat pic

2 Likes

Re: Help! Look At What She Looks Like Now by miscellany(m): 2:19pm On May 28, 2020
banjicom:
undecided post her before and after pics na!

U know even sabi explain something at all, besides how are we even sure no ne man dey dat pic
Na your post? Alaye go find hustle do
Re: Help! Look At What She Looks Like Now by godkiller(m): 2:26pm On May 28, 2020
We are training youths on solar panel production and installation.

If you want to learn or volunteer to teach please drop your WhatsApp number, location and area of interest.

God bless Nigeria.
Re: Help! Look At What She Looks Like Now by VKconcept(m): 2:30pm On May 28, 2020
godkiller:

If you want to learn or volunteer to teach please drop your WhatsApp number, location and area of interest.

God bless Nigeria.

Good, Op should enroll for this cos his obviously jobless

3 Likes

Re: Help! Look At What She Looks Like Now by miscellany(m): 2:41pm On May 28, 2020
VKconcept:

Good, Op should enroll for this cos his obviously jobless

Thanks minister of unemployed youth.
Re: Help! Look At What She Looks Like Now by RichardRexs(m): 2:48pm On May 28, 2020
godkiller:

God bless Nigeria.
Lokoja,Kogi state
i want to learn
Re: Help! Look At What She Looks Like Now by Wapgod(m): 3:26pm On May 28, 2020
godkiller:

God bless Nigeria.
Drop your whatsapp number so anybody can contact you.
Also specify if it is free or paid and the mode of teaching.
Please
Re: Help! Look At What She Looks Like Now by illicit(m): 3:34pm On May 28, 2020
OP how do we know she hasn't always look like this?
Re: Help! Look At What She Looks Like Now by banjicom(m): 4:49pm On May 28, 2020
miscellany:

Na your post? Alaye go find hustle do

For your mind now, u think say na d same CATEGORY we dey, because i comment on your post abi?

U sure say u neva start to dey smoke crack too?
Re: Help! Look At What She Looks Like Now by miscellany(m): 8:53pm On May 28, 2020
banjicom:

For your mind now, u think say na d same CATEGORY we dey, because i comment on your post abi?

U sure say u neva start to dey smoke crack too?

Negative! I don’t do drugs
Re: Help! Look At What She Looks Like Now by godkiller(m): 10:39pm On May 28, 2020
Wapgod:

Drop your whatsapp number so anybody can contact you.
Also specify if it is free or paid and the mode of teaching.
Please

It is free and in different locations

(1) (Reply)

Dating Girls From Broken Homes, raised by A Single Mother(Tale of benue Girls) / My Amazing Pre Wedding Pictures / To The Homosexuality Advocate/apologist.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.