Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,259 members, 7,815,409 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:54 AM

Shocking Confession: “they Made Me Sleep With Dogs In Dubai” For This Reason - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Shocking Confession: “they Made Me Sleep With Dogs In Dubai” For This Reason (8527 Views)

Read What Happens When People Have Sex With Dogs (See Pictures) / Mabel The Goddess: I Prefer Sleeping With Dogs Than Some Men / I Want To Breakup With My Girlfriend For This Reason. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shocking Confession: “they Made Me Sleep With Dogs In Dubai” For This Reason by 9jafreshbaze: 3:37pm On May 28, 2020
Dogs have always been “the best friend of a man,” but it turns out to be the best sleeping companion of a woman.

https://gistsfanz.com/2020/05/shocking-confession-they-made-me-sleep-with-dogs-in-dubai-for-this-reason.html

The Slay Queen, who gave her name as Mona Gucci, told world stories about how the Ghanaian Slay Queens are being sodomized and forced to sleep with dogs in hopes of getting some dollars in the United Arab Emirates ( UAE) on social media.

Monitored in an interview with Accra-based Neat FM, Mona said that some women in Ghana and Nigeria have become the stooges of wealthy men living in Dubai who sodomize women in their leisure time for fun.

Mona Gucci, unexpectedly dropped the bomb when she added that these slaying queens are often forced to sleep with dogs while the rich men of Dubai sit and watch for their pleasure.

In her wretched account, she unveiled how these rich men come together to play the ‘truth or dare’ game and often get all their mates to sleep with just one woman.

https://gistsfanz.com/2020/05/shocking-confession-they-made-me-sleep-with-dogs-in-dubai-for-this-reason.html

2 Shares

Re: Shocking Confession: “they Made Me Sleep With Dogs In Dubai” For This Reason by Righteousness89(m): 3:46pm On May 28, 2020
The Things Going on this World....

Humans are Evil oooo......

Wickedness, Mixing with Abominations and Iniquity!!

LORD HAVE MERCY UPON US!

MERCY O LORD!!

1 Like

Re: Shocking Confession: “they Made Me Sleep With Dogs In Dubai” For This Reason by Glink2018(m): 4:15pm On May 28, 2020
No.plobleum

Continue
Re: Shocking Confession: “they Made Me Sleep With Dogs In Dubai” For This Reason by Ablyz(m): 4:28pm On May 28, 2020
money matter sleeping with dog and doing doggie

1 Like

Re: Shocking Confession: “they Made Me Sleep With Dogs In Dubai” For This Reason by Humanoid01(m): 4:50pm On May 28, 2020
Glink2018:
No.plobleum

Continue
Lol Plobleum? Is that a new element or what?
Re: Shocking Confession: “they Made Me Sleep With Dogs In Dubai” For This Reason by YorubaKing: 5:47pm On May 28, 2020
We don't give a fvck! Afterall dem be Ashana, abeg! Fvck anything fvckable for $$$$.

So, get the fvck off! angry
Re: Shocking Confession: “they Made Me Sleep With Dogs In Dubai” For This Reason by scoundrel(f): 7:50pm On May 28, 2020
If these stories were true we'll see the videos litter the internet. So far we've seen nothing. One male friend of mine slept with one of these Dubai returnees. As she peeped that he was a bachelor she refused to leave his life, officially becoming his mistress for two straight weeks before he tired and threw her belongings out. She claimed Arabs were evil humans who enjoyed degrading females apart from those of their race, but said porta potties and bestiality were unfounded myths likely created by jealous white men.

1 Like

Re: Shocking Confession: “they Made Me Sleep With Dogs In Dubai” For This Reason by GeneralPula: 7:52pm On May 28, 2020
No be new thing. If dem tel you say come huzzle for Dubai, you had better rethink..

1 Like

Re: Shocking Confession: “they Made Me Sleep With Dogs In Dubai” For This Reason by rosy1992(f): 7:56pm On May 28, 2020
Unbelievable.
Re: Shocking Confession: “they Made Me Sleep With Dogs In Dubai” For This Reason by Cigo1(m): 7:56pm On May 28, 2020
Lmao
Re: Shocking Confession: “they Made Me Sleep With Dogs In Dubai” For This Reason by Apination(m): 8:18pm On May 28, 2020
What's the use of money when your dignity and what makes you human and feel human is taken away from you? No amount of spending or material goods can fill that hole undecided

1 Like

Re: Shocking Confession: “they Made Me Sleep With Dogs In Dubai” For This Reason by mexicocity: 8:30pm On May 28, 2020
That is what they call ARAB Money.

1 Like

Re: Shocking Confession: “they Made Me Sleep With Dogs In Dubai” For This Reason by Funmmyastic: 8:34pm On May 28, 2020
Disgusting.Tueh!

1 Like

Re: Shocking Confession: “they Made Me Sleep With Dogs In Dubai” For This Reason by Nobody: 8:39pm On May 28, 2020
I think life has been fair enough to the new generation of women, but it seems they don't really know what they want.
Women in the past never had this freedom; the society made them shy about their sexual needs; they weren't allowed to bleep as they'd have wanted but now, the light of sexual freedom has overcome those dark times.
We keep knowing the women we used to know on a whole new level, telling us they weren't those shy dignified creatures we knew. They've shown the world how much they like exposing their bodies and how insatiable they're.

Having become that perfect séx dóll you always dreamt of, what do you expect a Nigga to do with a dóll when he finally lays his hands on one? Considering the lustful nature of men and how women have helped magnify this lust lately.
Every man would be tempted to explore what he paid for and satisfy his curiosity to the fullest.

Afterall, that is what you'all wanted, so enjoy it.
Hey! Look here, you can't present yourself to the world as a object of lust and expect to be treated as a virtuous nun.
Make up your minds and choose what you really want.

When you sow air, expect to reap the whirlwind.
If you're confused and stupid, nature isn't.

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Shocking Confession: “they Made Me Sleep With Dogs In Dubai” For This Reason by Hypnotise: 10:08pm On May 28, 2020
scoundrel:
If these stories were true we'll see the videos litter the internet. So far we've seen nothing. One male friend of mine slept with one of these Dubai returnees. As she peeped that he was a bachelor she refused to leave his life, officially becoming his mistress for two straight weeks before he tired and threw her belongings out. She claimed Arabs were evil humans who enjoyed degrading females apart from those of their race, but said porta potties and bestiality were unfounded myths likely created by jealous white men.
This things are true. They occur on the dark web where all sorts of crime and sexual atrocities are committed.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shocking Confession: “they Made Me Sleep With Dogs In Dubai” For This Reason by 360degreess(m): 10:48pm On May 28, 2020
light099:
I think life has been fair enough to the new generation of women, but it seems they don't really know what they want.
Women in the past never had this freedom; the society made them shy about their sexual needs; they weren't allowed to bleep as they'd have wanted but now, the light of sexual freedom has overcome those dark times.
We keep knowing the women we used to know on a whole new level, telling us they weren't those shy dignified creatures we knew. They've shown the world how much they like exposing their bodies and how insatiable they're.

Having become that perfect séx dóll you always dreamt of, what do you expect a Nigga to do with a dóll when he finally lays his hands on one? considering the lustful nature of men and how women have helped magnify this lust lately.
Every man would be tempted to explore what he paid for and satisfy his curiosity to the fullest.

Afterall, that is what you'all wanted, so enjoy it.
Hey! Look here, you can't present yourself to the world as a object of lust and expect to be treated as a virtuous nun.
Make up your minds and choose what you really want.

When you sow air, expect to reap the wind.
If you're confused and stupid, nature isn't.
.. Chaiiii very sensible comment.. They(girls) always think they are civilized and exposed by always exposing their bodies, etc.. That's why life is teaching lessons in the hard way

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shocking Confession: “they Made Me Sleep With Dogs In Dubai” For This Reason by bukatyne(f): 10:55pm On May 28, 2020
Few things enslave more than the love of money.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shocking Confession: “they Made Me Sleep With Dogs In Dubai” For This Reason by Queenserah26(f): 10:57pm On May 28, 2020
Words fail me, this is terrible shocked

1 Like

Re: Shocking Confession: “they Made Me Sleep With Dogs In Dubai” For This Reason by Alaganature(m): 11:19pm On May 28, 2020
This is terrible �..And they won't still listen...Most of this kind of girls full this platform who do anything just for that cash..
Re: Shocking Confession: “they Made Me Sleep With Dogs In Dubai” For This Reason by SweetCunt97(f): 11:25pm On May 28, 2020
Sleep with dogs for money? That's disgusting and shameful. After they'll b oppressing others with their ill gotten wealth. Tufiaa
Re: Shocking Confession: “they Made Me Sleep With Dogs In Dubai” For This Reason by Criptofxt10: 11:49pm On May 28, 2020
Wow
Re: Shocking Confession: “they Made Me Sleep With Dogs In Dubai” For This Reason by Chommybaby(f): 1:32am On May 29, 2020
Well not the first time I'm hearing this
Re: Shocking Confession: “they Made Me Sleep With Dogs In Dubai” For This Reason by Funkyswagzz(m): 2:20am On May 29, 2020
Na so one of my female friends run come back 4rm Dubai.. the babe tink say she don enter heaven grin grin

1 Like

Re: Shocking Confession: “they Made Me Sleep With Dogs In Dubai” For This Reason by johnkey: 3:12am On May 29, 2020
scoundrel:
unfounded myths WTF? ever heard of dark web? I've literally watched videos of Arab men pooing directly into black girls mouth like a potty, videos of girls fucking tamed Arab lions, you need to explore the internet more.
Re: Shocking Confession: “they Made Me Sleep With Dogs In Dubai” For This Reason by 2buffagain(m): 3:24am On May 29, 2020
I bet you they weren't forced to.
They CHOSE to sleep with the dogs for money.
So what exactly are they complaining about?

She hasn't even spoken completely.
I know they are also eating shite directly from the hairy asses of those filthy Arabs too. Disgusting creatures those oloshos. Utter f*cking disgrace to humanity them sluts.

They clearly love the abuse.
*Spits*
Re: Shocking Confession: “they Made Me Sleep With Dogs In Dubai” For This Reason by 2buffagain(m): 4:03am On May 29, 2020
scoundrel:

Clearly you just don't know how to search the internet.
You don't even need to enter dark web to see them sef.

Also do you really think a woman who ate shit and sucked dog cawk for money would admit to you that she did those things? You clearly do not understand your own gender cheesy. She doesn't want you to be throwing away all the spoons she uses In your house grin

1 Like

Re: Shocking Confession: “they Made Me Sleep With Dogs In Dubai” For This Reason by Braintrain: 4:07am On May 29, 2020
johnkey:
unfounded myths WTF? ever heard of dark web? I've literally watched videos of Arab men pooing directly into black girls mouth like a potty, videos of girls fucking tamed Arab lions, you need to explore the internet more.
Bros share your dark web link

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Man Resists Hitting Lady After She Fights And Hits Him Severally / I Caught My Girlfriend Using Lubricant Before Making Love With Me. / Sugar Mummy Cartels Are Fraud

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.