Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,164 members, 7,811,372 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:25 AM

Mabel The Goddess: I Prefer Sleeping With Dogs Than Some Men - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Mabel The Goddess: I Prefer Sleeping With Dogs Than Some Men (81045 Views)

Read What Happens When People Have Sex With Dogs (See Pictures) / Why Do Some Guys Prefer Sleeping With Other People's Girlfriend Or Wives? / Help! My Son Prefer Sleeping On The Floor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mabel The Goddess: I Prefer Sleeping With Dogs Than Some Men by FutureIsFemale(f): 9:33am On Apr 30, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jui0a1dgMuQ

A Nigerian Socialite, Mabel The Goddess has revealed that she prefers sleeping with a dog to some men.

On Thursday 28th, April 2022, a video of a lady having s3xual intercourse with a dog surfaced online and it has been trending.

It was recently brought to light by a Twitter user that some Lagos girls are sleeping with dogs in exchange for N1.5M.
However, socialite, Mabel the Goddess has beg to differ as she reveals that she wouldn’t mind having s3x with a dog than with some men.

According to Mabel, some men are animals already, so she will prefer to sleep with dogs over them.
https://www.instagram.com/p/Cc9-RUEIOBy/

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mabel The Goddess: I Prefer Sleeping With Dogs Than Some Men by Jashub: 9:35am On Apr 30, 2022
This one is probably high on cheap narcotics. Anyway, people will say anything just to get attention

227 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Mabel The Goddess: I Prefer Sleeping With Dogs Than Some Men by Jashub: 9:35am On Apr 30, 2022
FutureIsFemale:
Actually, what she said about men being dogs already is the truth. But for sleeping with dogs, that's her life and her business.

Meanwhile, behold our next president.
In 20100 abi?

265 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Mabel The Goddess: I Prefer Sleeping With Dogs Than Some Men by Islandlady(f): 9:35am On Apr 30, 2022
shocked

Ahh it is finished, I have seen and heard it all in planet Earth

Anyways I am just a passerby, This world is not my home
Outta here

Modified: FutureIsFemale I see the way you are trying to paint me bad on this forum calling me a male just because I do not support your useless ideology... Anyways I bet you sleep with dogs too

I dare you to tell me what makes me a man instead of woman

145 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Mabel The Goddess: I Prefer Sleeping With Dogs Than Some Men by FutureIsFemale(f): 9:37am On Apr 30, 2022
Pandev Insipidvamp

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mabel The Goddess: I Prefer Sleeping With Dogs Than Some Men by chatinent: 9:39am On Apr 30, 2022
They are changing the narrative.

It wasn't about men.

It's about doing anything for money...and sadly, a large number of women can do anything for money.

I read a part of the whole dog trend where the lady was beseeching the sponsor that she could go anal sex for the money even when the guy bodly said he was HIV positive. She was like “ok, I don't mind. I'm virgin there, you'll be the first. How much?”

Na the same types of women all these our sisters dey look up to due to their extravagant lifestyles. Na by lifestyle? You fit do wetin dem dey do?

After these sorts of women have finished their lifespans doing crazy things for money, when life becomes a mockery, the emotional pun sets in...you'll now see them becoming Mary Amaka and making numbers in Shiloh...while other end products will be shouting the future is female, mixing rationality with overdose iberiberism while their mates are hustling legitly, working tirelessly not to follow the clique of the make-money-anyhow-and-intimidate-others committee.

Disgusting!

Humans, men and women, have finished this world with the hunger to intimidate.

Shout-out to all legit female hustlers! Shout-out to all reasonable women jare!

383 Likes 41 Shares

Re: Mabel The Goddess: I Prefer Sleeping With Dogs Than Some Men by FutureIsFemale(f): 9:39am On Apr 30, 2022
Jashub:
In 20100 abi?
David's brothers never believed David would be made King over them. Same with Joseph. We (females) will shock you someday.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mabel The Goddess: I Prefer Sleeping With Dogs Than Some Men by Jashub: 9:40am On Apr 30, 2022
FutureIsFemale:
David's brothers never believed David would be made King over them. Same with Joseph. We (females) will shock you someday.
Women shock me everyday by doing things that are ludicrous. But this particular one prophesy has taken the cake .

102 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mabel The Goddess: I Prefer Sleeping With Dogs Than Some Men by LeoDeKing: 9:44am On Apr 30, 2022
And when one sickness tie dis one for bed, she go begin dey beg for help like orphan.

Girls can go sleep with dogs if they like, but should be bold enough to tell their toasters that they are/were in a sexual relationship with dogs.

Useless things thinking they can sleep with beasts, that afterall na their body. The problem is strange sicknesses they will start distributing to their male counterparts.

70 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Mabel The Goddess: I Prefer Sleeping With Dogs Than Some Men by FutureIsFemale(f): 9:46am On Apr 30, 2022
Jashub:
Women shock me everyday, by doing things that are ludicrous. But this particular one prophesy has taken the cake .
Women Do things ludicrously? Who slept with monitoring lizards? Who rape minors every second? I think it's women.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mabel The Goddess: I Prefer Sleeping With Dogs Than Some Men by Jashub: 9:51am On Apr 30, 2022
FutureIsFemale:
Women Do things ludicrously? Who slept with monitoring lizards? Who rape minors every second? I think it's women.
Can you see why women will never lead this country. So sleeping with reptiles and raping of kids is solely the act of men , correct ? Lol...ludicrous grin

53 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mabel The Goddess: I Prefer Sleeping With Dogs Than Some Men by chatinent: 9:54am On Apr 30, 2022
FutureIsFemale:
Women can do anything for money?
Who sleeps with mentally ill people for money?
Who eats shits for money?
Who used their girlfriends for rituals for money sake?
Who bathes in the middle of the road for money?
Who visits babalawo for money?

Both genders commit atrocities.

Btw, don't tag me next time. Just make your posts. Your half-baked opinion is importantless.

122 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Mabel The Goddess: I Prefer Sleeping With Dogs Than Some Men by FutureIsFemale(f): 9:54am On Apr 30, 2022
Jashub:
Can see why women will never lead this country. So sleeping with reptiles and raping of kids is solely the act of men , correct ? Lol...ludicrous grin
Mention Me on a thread where a Nigerian woman raped a minor.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mabel The Goddess: I Prefer Sleeping With Dogs Than Some Men by DSC7: 9:55am On Apr 30, 2022
FutureIsFemale:
Actually, what she said about men being dogs already is the truth. But for sleeping with dogs, that's her life and her business.

Meanwhile, behold our next president.

Nawaooo....

Just imagine what our future is saying shocked shocked

Guys beware of this future, it is not Bright...

64 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Mabel The Goddess: I Prefer Sleeping With Dogs Than Some Men by SpatialKing(m): 9:55am On Apr 30, 2022
I know they will use this as excuse to drag men in...

4 Likes

Re: Mabel The Goddess: I Prefer Sleeping With Dogs Than Some Men by FutureIsFemale(f): 9:55am On Apr 30, 2022
chatinent:

Don't tag me. Just make your posts. Your opinion is importantless.
You just lost the little respect I had for you.
You're a hypocrite

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mabel The Goddess: I Prefer Sleeping With Dogs Than Some Men by Jashub: 9:56am On Apr 30, 2022
FutureIsFemale:
I just asked a question so kindly reply before we move further

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mabel The Goddess: I Prefer Sleeping With Dogs Than Some Men by MadamVanessa(f): 9:58am On Apr 30, 2022
shocked

Futureisfemale This one your hating on men so much, it's obvious, when you're horrny na dog de do the thing. Because you wouldn't dare want a man to touch you.

Back to the topic.

The way and manner our women folk reason makes me at time regret being a woman. Imagine this kind of talk from a lady,, how then will men respect us? This is stupidity at the highest level and Sapphiere is so proud to share this, I am so ashamed of you.

FutureIsFemale:
MadamVanessa is viewing this thread. He is a male. I don't what evil he's coming here to say about women.

Hiding under a female account to downgrade women.

Why are you not proud of your gender?

shocked

Darling you can say whatever you want to say, think whatever you want to think, but it doesn't change the fact that I am a human being with a vagina in-between my legs. Just Because I don't subscribed to your foolish and Idiotic rant about men, I am not a female. You think that every woman is irrational as you that judge blindly and stupidly.

I unleashed my anger on men when they Bleep up, not just going around with hate to say that all men are rapists, all men are this and that. Objectivity is my key. I am not emotionally ridden as you.

Like this thread you've created now, I should start applauding Mabel for chosing animal like dog over men,, I should support her stupid view because she's a woman, just to make you believe that I am a lady. God punish Satan, I rather die than being that stupid.

I have said it countless time that my aim of being here is not to prove my gender to anyone. This is a faceless forum. I come here to have my fun when I am less busy and logout when I am done. So much for you lots who carry most comments here for mind.

I saw your comment in one of the thread on front page, calling me out that I am a man hiding under a female moniker ,that people should be careful when dealing with me, as if I am here to have dealing with anyone, just because I opposed your stupid view on men. So much for you my dear, but whatever is your problem may God see you through.

Lastly, the way and manner you reason shows that you're still a teenager with little or no experience in life. Never you mention my moniker again or quote me anywhere in this forum. Avoid me, go and play with your mates, they're much here on nairaland.

178 Likes 22 Shares

Re: Mabel The Goddess: I Prefer Sleeping With Dogs Than Some Men by FutureIsFemale(f): 9:59am On Apr 30, 2022
MadamVanessa is viewing this thread. He is a male. I don't what evil he's coming here to say about women.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mabel The Goddess: I Prefer Sleeping With Dogs Than Some Men by DSC7: 10:00am On Apr 30, 2022
FutureIsFemale:

You think we don't know about all those small small and big big aunties that have been molesting and raping our young boys behind close doors undecided

Those aunties were the ones that turned many men to pedophiles and rapist..

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mabel The Goddess: I Prefer Sleeping With Dogs Than Some Men by toujurs: 10:01am On Apr 30, 2022
Islandlady:
shocked

Ahh it is finished, I have seen and heard it all in planet Earth

Anyways I am just a passerby, This world is not my home
Outta here
Are you now ashamed of your gender, some one future mother tueh. It's a shame. Someone her parents went through hell to train in school.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mabel The Goddess: I Prefer Sleeping With Dogs Than Some Men by toujurs: 10:03am On Apr 30, 2022
FutureIsFemale:

You are ugly so forget it, you can become a nun. Hungry girl. You can't even work to take care of your self. And you are here typing trash.

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mabel The Goddess: I Prefer Sleeping With Dogs Than Some Men by xelly: 10:03am On Apr 30, 2022
FutureIsFemale:
When men started sleeping with lizards and raping minors did they consider strange sickness?
Hypocrite

As if that's an approval from men? Meanwhile, the story of the latest video of a lady dog styled by dog said that she is gone to untreatable infections. I hope that's the future of ladies?

14 Likes

Re: Mabel The Goddess: I Prefer Sleeping With Dogs Than Some Men by izac82: 10:10am On Apr 30, 2022
Some of this so called socialite are nothing but low brain fools who should be restricted to mad people homes.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mabel The Goddess: I Prefer Sleeping With Dogs Than Some Men by MadamVanessa(f): 10:11am On Apr 30, 2022

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mabel The Goddess: I Prefer Sleeping With Dogs Than Some Men by Islandlady(f): 10:12am On Apr 30, 2022
toujurs:
Are you now ashamed of your gender, some one future mother tueh. It's a shame. Someone her parents went through hell to train in school.
This whole scenerio about sleeping with animals is making me tired, embarrassed and sick to my stomach shocked

8 Likes

Re: Mabel The Goddess: I Prefer Sleeping With Dogs Than Some Men by PussyOdour(m): 10:18am On Apr 30, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Futureisfemale This one your hating on men so much, it's obvious, when you're horrny na dog de do the thing. Because you wouldn't dare want men to touch you.

Back to the topic.

The way and manner our women folk reason makes me at time regret being a woman. Imagine this kind of talk from a lady,, how then will men respect us? This is stupidity at the highest level and Sapphiere is so proud to share this, I am so ashamed of you.

I love you sometimes, I swear even do you be werey

10 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Ex-Boyfriend Scatters Traditional Marriage Of Ex Lover In Akwa Ibom, Demands 22M / Pamela Adie: "Coming Out As A Lesbian Is The Best Decision I Ever Made" / If You Find This At Your Boyfriend's Bathroom, What Would You Do ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.