Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,206 members, 7,818,704 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:11 PM

4 Break-up Warning Signs You Should Take Note Of - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 4 Break-up Warning Signs You Should Take Note Of (303 Views)

5 Warning Signs Your Girlfriend Is Cheating On You / Ladies! 8 Signs You Are Probably Dating A Married Man. / 8 Red Signs You Should Lookout For Before Taking That Girl To The Altar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

4 Break-up Warning Signs You Should Take Note Of by Vurkay: 4:04pm On May 28, 2020
“Everything seemed alright, we had no issue whatsoever but he just broke up with me for no reason after three (3) good years.”
That's one complaint people often make after a break up. In a relationship, you need to be observant not doubtful (doubt can lead to lack of trust which can destroy your relationship). Nobody breaks up with their partner without thinking about it for a while, it usually premeditated and if you are observant, you'll notice how things starts to deteriorate and maybe you'd be able to save your relationship before things finally starts to crumble. There are some certain red flags you should take note of, to know if your relationship is about hitting the rocks. Below are some red flags you should take note of.
1. They stop calling you and start avoiding your calls. Communication and understanding is one major element that should not be removed in a relationship. When you remove communication from the relationship, it becomes almost useless. Someone who is interested in you would call often to check on you even if they're busy, if they missed your call they'll try and return the call when they're less busy. When they don’t pick your call or call back, they're probably tired of the relationship and see your calls as a burden.
2. They give flimsy excuses to end the call when they finally pick your call reluctantly. At this point they already see your calls as a burden so they start giving you excuses like "I am eating, I'm bathing, I'm sleeping, I'm outdoors, it's too noisy, I'll get back to you." so that you don't call them, and you’d wait for hours or even days and they won’t return yours calls like they promise and if you call again, you'll still get the same excuses.
3. They never chat with you when they are online and when you confront them, it's the same old story "I'm busy". Or they are very monosyllabic which is a way of telling you they're not interested in the conversation. The truth of the matter is nobody is too busy for their partner, if they love you and still interested in you, they'll find time to communicate with you.
4. They don't want to meet up with you or hang out with you like it used to be. They don't want you to come over, they keep on trying every means possible to distance themselves from you. Creating new memories is one way to make a relationship grow, when you don't create new memories the relationship will mostly likely loose it's sparks and it'll become boring. And that’s exactly what they want.
It takes two to tango. A healthy relationship requires both partners to put in equal efforts. The weight of a relationship is too heavy for one partner to carry alone lest they crush their heart and hurt themselves.
Add yours
https://vokedaniels..com/2020/05/4-break-up-warning-signs.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

20 Ways On How To Breakout From An Ungodly Soul Ties / . / How To Prevent Yourself From Being Placed In The Friend-zone By Girls.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.