Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,447 members, 7,816,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:03 AM

Is BBNaija TeddyA Assaulting His Wife, Bambam (Pictures) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is BBNaija TeddyA Assaulting His Wife, Bambam (Pictures) (995 Views)

Delta Man Cries Out For Help Over Wife Allegedly Assaulting Him Repeatedly / I Caught My Housemaid Sexually Assaulting My Son / See Advise Woman Received After She Caught Her Husband Assaulting Her Sister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is BBNaija TeddyA Assaulting His Wife, Bambam (Pictures) by marvelck: 6:06pm On May 28, 2020
A lot of people including Bambam' fans are insinuating her husband TeddyA has been battering her before and after they got married.

And her latest picture seem to be a confirmation. In her latest picture it looks as if Bambam' is carrying either a black eye or a swollen eye. And this won't be the first time she'll be having a black eye ever since she and TeddyA started their romance.

We can't really say if the black eye was a result of domestic violence or domestic incident (take a look at the pictures below) And Bambam has refused to say a word, I guess out of love for her husband TeddyA

Re: Is BBNaija TeddyA Assaulting His Wife, Bambam (Pictures) by doggedfighter(f): 7:41pm On May 28, 2020
Are you asking us or telling us?

You live in their house so should know better
Or better still force it out of Bambam's mouth since she's keeping quiet. Mtchewwwwwwwwww

4 Likes

Re: Is BBNaija TeddyA Assaulting His Wife, Bambam (Pictures) by Dyt(f): 7:52pm On May 28, 2020
She's a new/nursing mum
Every part of her body is bound to be swollen
undecided undecided

3 Likes

Re: Is BBNaija TeddyA Assaulting His Wife, Bambam (Pictures) by bukatyne(f): 10:27pm On May 28, 2020
Won tun ti de o!
Re: Is BBNaija TeddyA Assaulting His Wife, Bambam (Pictures) by Tabitha03(f): 10:54pm On May 28, 2020
Awon monitoring Spirit

2 Likes

Re: Is BBNaija TeddyA Assaulting His Wife, Bambam (Pictures) by starbuck(f): 12:06am On May 29, 2020
Suffering and smiling grin grin
Re: Is BBNaija TeddyA Assaulting His Wife, Bambam (Pictures) by ahnie: 5:22am On May 29, 2020
Maybe hot Yoruba pepper by mistakenly entered her eyes when she was about posing for the pictures.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I'm A Living Corpse. Suicide Is A Better Option For Me. / Family Issues Is Getting Me Depressed / My Father’s Family Showed Us Hell After His Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.