Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,695 members, 7,823,956 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:12 PM

Seems Am Mentally Weak - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Seems Am Mentally Weak (557 Views)

I Think Men Of This Generation Are Mentally Weak. / Am Getting Mentally Weak, I Need Help / Mentally- Challenged Couple Spotted Celebrating Valentine's Day In Edo (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seems Am Mentally Weak by Nobody: 6:42pm On May 28, 2020
Maybe I ain't mentally weak, maybe its just an illness. Don't really know what's wrong with me but am damn sure something is definitely wrong with me. Don't even know how am gonna explain what's passing through.

Am 26 but I don't feel like am that age. Maybe because I haven't achieved anything yet. Another thing is concentration, I don't have that ability at all. Whenever am in class cos am still in school or anywhere, I don't concentrate, my mind is always in my head in a luxurious house, thinking all manner of good things in life. ALWAYS have that thinking every second.

Whenever I have issue with someone, gbam, the thinking of how am in luxurious places gonna cloud my thought dealing with the fellow, you grab? I mean I think always and the all time no matter what am doing or whenever I am at that moment but I don't think of any negative things, that never crossed my mind.

But main issue is this feeling, I only feel me few seconds I wake up, after that I don't feel myself anymore. And I do have headache all the time, I mean every second for years now. Sometimes I do feel like where am I, see everyone around like 'what's up'. Am not mad or crazy but the feeling of being me ain't in me at all

What's wrong with me?
Maybe I need to have my head checked, I mean head CT scan to see what's inside my head. Am tired, and I pity my parents the most, cos they're already looking up to me. I don't know any psychologist or whoever I need to see

Posted it here on this section cos lot of people visit here often
Re: Seems Am Mentally Weak by JOACHINpedro: 7:01pm On May 28, 2020
Bro, you're okay. I sometimes get the same feeling but I noticed something :
I seem to take control of my life again whenever I have a quiet time and also go through my childhood photo albums. I'm sure it gets me back on track.
My advice it for you to take a timeout within yourself, observe what makes you you and reconnect with yourself.
I hope it helps smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Seems Am Mentally Weak by HeavenlyCherub(f): 7:05pm On May 28, 2020
mentalissue:
Maybe I ain't mentally weak, maybe its just an illness. Don't really know what's wrong with me but am damn sure something is definitely wrong with me. Don't even know how am gonna explain what's passing through.

Am 26 but I don't feel like am that age. Maybe because I haven't achieved anything yet. Another thing is concentration, I don't have that ability at all. Whenever am in class cos am still in school or anywhere, I don't concentrate, my mind is always in my head in a luxurious house, thinking all manner of good things in life. ALWAYS have that thinking every second.

Whenever I have issue with someone, gbam, the thinking of how am in luxurious places gonna cloud my thought dealing with the fellow, you grab? I mean I think always and the all time no matter what am doing or whenever I am at that moment but I don't think of any negative things, that never crossed my mind.

But main issue is this feeling, I only feel me few seconds I wake up, after that I don't feel myself anymore. And I do have headache all the time, I mean every second for years now. Sometimes I do feel like where am I, see everyone around like 'what's up'. Am not mad or crazy but the feeling of being me ain't in me at all

What's wrong with me?
Maybe I need to have my head checked, I mean head CT scan to see what's inside my head. Am tired, and I pity my parents the most, cos they're already looking up to me. I don't know any psychologist or whoever I need to see

Instead of thinking start putting work in. Billionaires didn’t just think themselves rich. They started somewhere. You have no choice but to succeed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Seems Am Mentally Weak by Nobody: 7:18pm On May 28, 2020
Bro u aint alone it happens to me too
I lived in an environment for like a few years and I didn't even feel the place more like I was just bodily present and absent minded my spirit was not there at all

Sometimes I even forget conversation and stuff that happened around me it was crazy

I think it is called "lucid dreaming"

But then keep working on yourself to achieve ur dream...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Seems Am Mentally Weak by MedicH: 7:37pm On May 28, 2020
lol man well. pls in whatever you do, don't let your parents down

1 Like

Re: Seems Am Mentally Weak by Starz825(m): 7:48pm On May 28, 2020
It happens to me too jaree...
You will notice that you are always absent minded or forget things easily and most of ur talks with people are just about sucess, prosperity and everything that surrounds it...
That's me...I even day dream sef...though on things that are realistic..
But don't worry...get a book and write wat u think you can achieve in a short term and in a long term....
And check my signature...

1 Like

Re: Seems Am Mentally Weak by Kenejames(f): 7:55pm On May 28, 2020
Weak men everywhere
Re: Seems Am Mentally Weak by Nobody: 8:13pm On May 28, 2020
JOACHINpedro:
Bro, you're okay. I sometimes get the same feeling but I noticed something :
I seem to take control of my life again whenever I have a quiet time and also go through my childhood photo albums. I'm sure it gets me back on track.
My advice it for you to take a timeout within yourself, observe what makes you you and reconnect with yourself.
I hope it helps smiley
Thank You. Feel me again after I do take a nap. This time gonna pass
HeavenlyCherub:

Instead of thinking start putting work in. Billionaires didn’t just think themselves rich. They started somewhere. You have no choice but to succeed
Okay, Thanks
Akunna25:
Bro u aint alone it happens to me too
I lived in an environment for like a few years and I didn't even feel the place more like I was just bodily present and absent minded my spirit was not there at all

Sometimes I even forget conversation and stuff that happened around me it was crazy

I think it is called "lucid dreaming"

But then keep working on yourself to achieve ur dream...
Hmm. Gonna check out that lucid dreaming, thanks
Starz825:
It happens to me too jaree...
You will notice that you are always absent minded or forget things easily and most of ur talks with people are just about sucess, prosperity and everything that surrounds it...
That's me...I even day dream sef...though on things that are realistic..
But don't worry...get a book and write wat u think you can achieve in a short term and in a long term....
And check my signature...
Alright, thanks
Re: Seems Am Mentally Weak by Freelane33(m): 9:06pm On May 28, 2020
Wetin make him weak ?
Kenejames:
Weak men everywhere

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seems Am Mentally Weak by zexy2030(m): 9:09pm On May 28, 2020
mentalissue:

What's wrong with me?

were u as weak as Thomas Edison, a horrible dullard, sent out of school for knowing or understanding nothing. What u call urself is what ur self accepts
Re: Seems Am Mentally Weak by Kenejames(f): 8:03pm On Jun 15, 2020
Freelane33:
Wetin make him weak ?
Never mind

(1) (Reply)

Is Your Woman Cheating On You. 5 Ways To Know / Pls Help!! I Just Discovered She Is A Thief What Should I Do? / South African Ladies Go Fully Unclad In This Video 18+

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.