Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,652 members, 7,809,463 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:03 AM

Signs Of The Times: My Thoughts - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Signs Of The Times: My Thoughts (4895 Views)

TB Joshua: The Church And The Times / Signs Of The Times? / Benny Hinn Holy Spirit Engineered Confession A Sign Of The Times (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Signs Of The Times: My Thoughts by Nobody: 6:41am On Sep 19, 2021
Eviana:
LIST THE EVIDENCES/PROOFS/RECEIPTS OF ALL ACCUSATIONS #1-6 DESCRIBED BELOW SIR & MADAME..[b]
LIST IT ALL HERE ON NAIRALAND. LIST IT SIR & MADAME
I AM WAITING & READY.
THE FBI & CIA ARE INVITED & VERY WELCOMED TO INVESTIGATE ME. I KNOW THEY ARE WATCHING & READING.

THANK YOU[/b]

P.S. BE VERY, VERY, VERY CAREFUL ABOUT YOUR THREAT TO MY FAMILY.

Another strategy to hold me. That I threaten your family. Just like the others didnt work, I will squash this again. Who are your family members that I know? Who among them? Listen...the members of your family are not important to me. I dont care about you or any of them. They mean zero to me. I do not pray to have them as my friends. I dont need such time bomb. I dont want friends that one of them is a time bomb. I dont care who they are. I dont want to see them...I dont want to meet them. ...what I care about is you...that you leave me alone. I am clear enough for you to understand me. Expunge me from your phone list ....your personal phone list....your own..the one you are using now....and from other places you have it so you cannot call me again. Then, I will leave in peace. And say it here. Is it hard?

Stalker and follower. I only decided to follow you cos you have done that too long. Ha ba! Na by force? You just recently started following me officially on NL cos I was dropping bombs on you. You dont need to follow me officially since you read every single post of mine daily. Now, i showed you publicly i can face any stalker like you. Do you want to deny it that you dont follow me around bumper to bumper?

I dont embarrass people...but your own is too much. And then, you turn around and use the "Nigerian thing" to shut up one. Dont ever try that sh..t with me again. Leave me alone na. What have I done for you to be following me. Biko....leave me alone.

1 Like

Re: Signs Of The Times: My Thoughts by Eviana(f): 6:43am On Sep 19, 2021
LIST THE EVIDENCES/PROOFS/RECEIPTS OF ALL ACCUSATIONS SIR & MADAME..[b]
LIST IT ALL HERE ON NAIRALAND. LIST IT SIR & MADAME
I AM WAITING & READY.
THE FBI & CIA ARE INVITED & VERY WELCOMED TO INVESTIGATE ME. I KNOW THEY ARE WATCHING & READING

THANK YOU

P.S. BE VERY, VERY, VERY CAREFUL ABOUT YOUR THREAT TO MY FAMILY.

PeaceJoyLove:

Another strategy to hold me. That I threaten your family. Just like the others didnt work, I will squash this again. Who are your family members that I know? Who among them? Listen...the members of your family are not important to me. I dont care about you or any of them. They mean zero to me. I do not pray to have them as my friends. I dont need such time bomb. I dont want friends that one of them is a time bomb. I dont care who they are. I dont want to see them...I dont want to meet them. ...what I care about is you...that you leave me alone. I am clear enough for you to understand me. Expunge me from your phone list ....your personal phone list....your own..the one you are using now....and from other places you have it so you cannot call me again. Then, I will leave in peace. And say it here. Is it hard?

Stalker and follower. I only decided to follow you cos you have done that too long. Ha ba! Na by force? You just recently started following me officially on NL cos I was dropping bombs on you. You dont need to follow me officially since you read every single post of mine daily. Now, i showed you publicly i can face any stalker like you. Do you want to deny it that you dont follow me around bumper to bumper?

I dont embarrass people...but your own is too much. And then, you turn around and use the "Nigerian thing" to shut up one. Dont ever try that sh..t with me again. Leave me alone na. What have I done for you to be following me. Biko....leave me alone.
Re: Signs Of The Times: My Thoughts by Eviana(f): 9:01pm On Sep 21, 2021
I have expressed my love for the book of Psalms countless times on this forum...and it still remains my favorite.
But I'd like to venture more into the book of Proverbs.. there that countless pieces of wisdom are graciously given. Words of wisdom for us all...

Proverbs 18: 4-8, 13-14, 21 (KJV)

4 The words of a man's mouth are as deep waters, and the wellspring of wisdom as a flowing brook.

5 It is not good to accept the person of the wicked, to overthrow the righteous in judgment.

6 A fool's lips enter into contention, and his mouth calleth for strokes.

7 A fool's mouth is his destruction, and his lips are the snare of his soul.

8 The words of a talebearer are as wounds, and they go down into the innermost parts of the belly

13 He that answereth a matter before he heareth it, it is folly and shame unto him.

14 The spirit of a man will sustain his infirmity; but a wounded spirit who can bear?

21 Death and life are in the power of the tongue: and they that love it shall eat the fruit thereof

Proverbs 17:28 (KJV)

28 Even a fool, when he holdeth his peace, is counted wise: and he that shutteth his lips is esteemed a man of understanding

1 Like

Re: Signs Of The Times: My Thoughts by Nobody: 2:58am On Sep 22, 2021
Eviana:
I have expressed my love for the book of Psalms countless times on this forum...and it still remains my favorite.
Nope. Ellen white is your favorite. The greatest controversy she gave you all is the book. That book is your soul. Wake up. That is where your faith comes from, and not from the Bible. Wake up. If I ask you questions about this chapter, you cannot answer them. You will suddenly turn it to legions of monikers following you.

But I'd like to venture more into the book of Proverbs.. there that countless pieces of wisdom are graciously given. Words of wisdom for us all...

4 The words of a man's mouth are as deep waters, and the wellspring of wisdom as a flowing brook.

5 It is not good to accept the person of the wicked, to overthrow the righteous in judgment.

You are the f.ool. Your mouth was your destruction some days ago with the whole pride you displayed. You boldly said you know people in high places in the US. You are a fo.ol. But you are nobody. You dont know anyone. You are nobody. Nothing you are. This is how fo.olish people behave.

Also, your mouth was running it that I scammed you, and the rest. Why can you not stand on your ground? You need to watch that tongue of yours you use to falsely accuse. You must stop using that gift wrongly. Stop telling lies against people so you can have your way. You dont need to shut people up with lies.

8 The words of a talebearer are as wounds, and they go down into the innermost parts of the belly

13 He that answereth a matter before he heareth it, it is folly and shame unto him.
On the contrary, people actually read. They followed your point here. If not, the moment you lied using BEC scam, 419, yahoo, love scam, etc against me, they would have supported your madness. But they waited patiently till I proved my innocence. You are the one making fo.ol of yourself. You are the fo.ol

14 The spirit of a man will sustain his infirmity; but a wounded spirit who can bear?

21 Death and life are in the power of the tongue: and they that love it shall eat the fruit thereof [highlight]

[highlight]
28 Even a fool, when he holdeth his peace, is counted wise: and he that shutteth his lips is esteemed a man of understanding
Foo.lish you... I told you to not give suggestions again and just be making your positive comments on Deji Yesufu's articles, but you have chosen to dish out advices again. Can you see you are the one this part actually is scolding? You need to check your brain.

I will give you my suggestion about making peace in my next post. You need to be saved. Really, you need to.
Re: Signs Of The Times: My Thoughts by Eviana(f): 12:21pm On Sep 22, 2021
Eviana:

21 Death and life are in the power of the tongue: and they that love it shall eat the fruit thereof

Good morning folks,
More words of wisdom...to apply in our lives.
Have a wonderful day..

Proverbs 12:6 (KJV)
6 The words of the wicked are to lie in wait for blood: but the mouth of the upright shall deliver them

Proverbs 12:13-18 (KJV)
13 The wicked is snared by the transgression of his lips: but the just shall come out of trouble.

14 A man shall be satisfied with good by the fruit of his mouth: and the recompence of a man's hands shall be rendered unto him.

15 The way of a fool is right in his own eyes: but he that hearkeneth unto counsel is wise.

16 A fool's wrath is presently known: but a prudent man covereth shame.

17 He that speaketh truth sheweth forth righteousness: but a false witness deceit.

18 There is that speaketh like the piercings of a sword: but the tongue of the wise is health.

Proverbs 19:21 (KJV)
21 There are many devices in a man's heart; nevertheless the counsel of the Lord, that shall stand
Re: Signs Of The Times: My Thoughts by Nobody: 1:11pm On Sep 22, 2021
Eviana:

Good morning folks,
Have a wonderful day..

6 The words of the wicked are to lie in wait for blood: but the mouth of the upright shall deliver them

13 The wicked is snared by the transgression of his lips: but the just shall come out of trouble.

14 A man shall be satisfied with good by the fruit of his mouth: and the recompence of a man's hands shall be rendered unto him.

15 The way of a fool is right in his own eyes: but he that hearkeneth unto counsel is wise.

17 He that speaketh truth sheweth forth righteousness: but a false witness deceit.

18 There is that speaketh like the piercings of a sword: but the tongue of the wise is health.

21 There are many devices in a man's heart; nevertheless the counsel of the Lord, that shall stand

Eeeya! angry

You are really hurting.

Yi hakuri. Ndo. Pele. Sorry oooo!

Eeeeya!
Re: Signs Of The Times: My Thoughts by Nobody: 7:49am On Sep 23, 2021
Dangerousboy:
After rebuke, the next effective way to deal with the devil is by ignoring him. Because the more you give him attention, the more he strive with you. He is an attention seeking devil and when you refuse to give him that Eviana, he will be consumed. He feeds on your attention, pls don't give him that if not he will
keep on dragging you to the mud.

Eviana,

I keep telling that you will never stop. You have eventually recruited this one too. See, I am waiting for the +1 calls. I am waiting. You know you cannot say you have deleted my number. The ma.dness in you that keeps making you disturb me with these boys, we will see. I will keep trashing you here. I will never get tired. I felt this was over yesterday, but I have realised you are a stubborn goat who will never back off. But I am ready for you. You have just started. All your posts, I will keep disturbing you. I'm telling you....you will leave me by force. You will.

I am ready to leave everything else I am doing on NL and face you fulltime to make sure I compelled you to use your faith to back off. You must back off. Leave me alone. Leave me alone. If I get any unsolicited +1 call again, you will shocked how I will launch a serious cyber attack. You want to prove you are stubborn. You will meet me there. I promise you. I sincerely promise you. I will handle you well..ha ba! Leave me alone.
Re: Signs Of The Times: My Thoughts by Eviana(f): 1:21pm On Sep 23, 2021
Eviana:

Good morning folks,
Have a wonderful day..

Good morning again folks,
I decided to use a different translation--one that a friend of mine likes. I love me some King James Version, (KJV), however I'm gonna use the NLT (New Living Translation) for today's quotes.
They seem much more potent in meaning.
Food for reflection....
Be blessed and have a wonderful day!

Proverbs 26: 2, 11-12, 18-28 (NLT)

2 Like a fluttering sparrow or a darting swallow,
an undeserved curse will not land on its intended victim

11 As a dog returns to its vomit,
so a fool repeats his foolishness

12 There is more hope for fools
than for people who think they are wise

18 Just as damaging
as a madman shooting a deadly weapon
19 is someone who lies to a friend
and then says, “I was only joking
.”

20 Fire goes out without wood,
and quarrels disappear when gossip stops.

21 A quarrelsome person starts fights
as easily as hot embers light charcoal or fire lights wood.

22 Rumors are dainty morsels
that sink deep into one’s heart.

23 Smooth[a] words may hide a wicked heart,
just as a pretty glaze covers a clay pot.

24 People may cover their hatred with pleasant words,
but they’re deceiving you

25 They pretend to be kind, but don’t believe them.
Their hearts are full of many evils.

26 While their hatred may be concealed by trickery,
their wrongdoing will be exposed in public

27 If you set a trap for others,
you will get caught in it yourself.
If you roll a boulder down on others,
it will crush you instead

28 A lying tongue hates its victims,
and flattering words cause ruin
Re: Signs Of The Times: My Thoughts by Eviana(f): 1:39pm On Sep 23, 2021
Eviana:

I decided to use a different translation--one that a friend of mine likes. I love me some King James Version, (KJV), however I'm gonna use the NLT (New Living Translation) for today's quotes.
Food for reflection....

18 Just as damaging
.”

Isaiah 54: 15, 17 (KJV)

15 Behold, they shall surely gather together, but not by me: whosoever shall gather together against thee shall fall for thy sake.

17 No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper; and every tongue that shall rise against thee in judgment thou shalt condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the Lord, and their righteousness is of me, saith the Lord
Re: Signs Of The Times: My Thoughts by Nobody: 3:15pm On Sep 23, 2021
Eviana:

Food for reflection....

Only if it is an undeserved curse. I am standing on a ground, if you are innocent, no wahala. It is exactly as you have said; then, it is undeserved. But if you are guilty, it will stick with you.

You see exactly my point. You can insult too. grin You always show off with the forgiveness stunts. Oh! Holy Eviana. But deep inside, this is the real you. I deliberately moved to use these words cos I know this is you in private. Lol. If you are the real fake innocent lady you used to portray, good verses you will bring out, not this. Like I told you, I will open you up for everyone to see who you are truly. That's me. I always accomplish my task.

Let me tell you who the fools are, and who the one who thinks he is wise is:
Fools: those cowards who you rubbished and just walked away like muskies. Those ones you brag about here using them as examples of those you have defeated.
The idioota wise one: that's you. I will render you powerless here. I promise you. I have never been determined like this in my life. You felt I was just joking...now, you know how serious I am. Told you that it's a battle to stop +1 unsolicited calls. I dont care again what it will take it. I have stopped emails, but I cannot change the number cos of NIN, and I must stop it. I am determined. Since you said you are not ready to take it lightly, I will use force also.

18 Just as damaging
.”
You are the fo.ol who thinks I am still joking. I offered to give you full apology already in exchange for writing you have deleted my personal number from your phone record and that you personally dont have it again. If you write this, i know it is true cos I am using your faith to compel you. I know you are strong in that faith, and if you tell lies since I have used it to compel you, what is bad that they tell you will happen to you will keep running after you. You think I have not researched SDA.for me to stand on that ground? I know what I am doing. It may sound silly, but its strategic. I will compell you with your faith to delete my personal number and say it here that you have deleted it. Then, if I see that I still get the +1 call, I will tackle it myself without getting you involved. But you do this. Just get the crap out of my life. I just want you to go....go... you keep saying you haven't written or called or contacted me for long...and that I'm the one contacting you. Ok. Fine. I agree. But I know na lie...you and I know that it's long I have attempted to get you cos I dont have any of your contacts again. In fact, i deleted long gone what I used to have cos I dont keep google useless numbers. And I never for once have your real numbers. You have been fake since I know you. I dont have your family house numbers, I dont have your business numbers too. But you have my mobile. And I need you delete it. Simple. It's not too much to ask.

Tell your dangerousboy to stop his gossip and interference. I was almost thinking of a peaceful and careful way to talk to you since it's clear you have so much to tell me privately after I reviewed what happened on sunday. Honestly, I was thinking seriously about it...all for the boy to put his useless tongue in a matter which doesnt concern him. And I assume you instructed him. So, tell your boys to stop gossiping.

You wan dey disguise. I have been silent for years with your useless pranks. Imagine you got so bold and said I scammed you. That I scammed your family. That I phoned your father's house. You dey ma.d? Do I know your papa? You dont know the sh...t you are saying. I tried to move away cos that is the best to do. But when I am getting +1 cr.azy calls all the time? So, how can I know you arent responsible when you closed all ways to get you? And then, you always come here and start saying one scammed you. Did I? Did you ever receive calls in your house in the first place? If you did...who did you give your house number to? Did you give me? Are you ok? See, I am.sure of what I am writing here. If you are innocent, then, something is really wrong. But you gave me no choice but to do this. I knew you weren't a friend all the while, but it will not come out of my mouth first. But you wrote it here that I am not your friend all the while. And you showed it clearly you didnt trust. So, I said...ok. the right thing to do is to leave. But boom.....many months after, you will always call. And the first is to pretend like asking who is on the line...and then you know I'm simple...you will always turn it to jokes. And I too would always flow along. But this time, you cant turn anything to jokes. I will not take it. If you had made yourself available, this would not have happened here..you said you want all convo to you here. I am here. All I want is to compel you to say you have deleted my number. It's simple. Delete it.

[quote]
Yes, you are right. If you are truly innocent, lf truly someone stole from you, if truly someone stole your siblings' data and really got you confused, you had better ways to address the issue. But you went m.ad. And put it on everyone who associated with you at the time. So, I dont care. I dont want to associate with an irrational uncontrollable time bomb. Rumors and lies many people you have spoken to have confused you. All I want to know is that you give me assurance you have deleted my number. That's all. I do not want to associate with you again. Na by force?

[quote]

I can go on and on and make comment on each of your citation, but I will stop.

See, I am not interested in anything again. All I want is for you to delete my number from your phone and say it here that you dont have it again. Then, i will know you dont have it truly. It means that you cannot have it and call me again. I know cos it's your faith I am using to compel you.

But again....for the sake of Christ... if you want to explain yourself that you are innocent, feel free to do so. If it is publicly, so be it. I dont care again. I have been pushed to the wall. And if you want to do it privately which I dont really want, I can grant it again now. But let me be clear, not via any google number. I will not even waste my money to make an international call. So, forget about voice since you cannot release your number again. You can leave your email for me to contact you. That's all I can do for you now. And if you feel that you dont want to send an email for privacy sake again, send me a PM or email here...or whatever you call it. I will not be the one to initiate it. Never.

You dont trust, dont expect to be trusted. Leave the person alone. If you want to amend your ways, be humble able it.

If you feel that you cannot do it, then let us make it simple. Say you have deleted my number and you dont have it again, and I will tender a full apology on your thread in return. And I will let you be after this.

I am waiting for your decision. If you ignore this, just make sure I dont get any +1 unsolicited call again. If I get juat one, you are in for it again here.

Goodluck on your decision....but be rest assured, I will free myself from you by fire by force.
Re: Signs Of The Times: My Thoughts by Eviana(f): 12:27pm On Sep 24, 2021
Good morning and Happy Friday!
Using NLT today again.
Words of wisdom from the wise King Solomon....via the Holy Spirit.
Be blessed and have a wonderful day.

Proverbs 29: 8-9, 11-12, 20, 22-27 (NLT)

8 Mockers can get a whole town agitated,
    but the wise will calm anger

9 If a wise person takes a fool to court,
    there will be ranting and ridicule but no satisfaction.

11 Fools vent their anger,
    but the wise quietly hold it back.

12 If a ruler pays attention to liars,
    all his advisers will be wicked

20 There is more hope for a fool
    than for someone who speaks without thinking

22 An angry person starts fights;
    a hot-tempered person commits all kinds of sin.

23 Pride ends in humiliation,
    while humility brings honor

24 If you assist a thief, you only hurt yourself.
    You are sworn to tell the truth, but you dare not testify.

25 Fearing people is a dangerous trap,
    but trusting the Lord means safety

26 Many seek the ruler’s favor,
    but justice comes from the Lord

27 The righteous despise the unjust;
    the wicked despise the godly
Re: Signs Of The Times: My Thoughts by Nobody: 1:56pm On Sep 24, 2021
Eviana,

My last plead. Please, make positive and not negative impact.

You know most of the tricks yahoo boys use, so no one can ever outsmart you. You wrote all out yourself here. Therefore, no need to tell lies against anyone scamming you.

The main reason we got talking was to see partnership on how to develop Nigeria. Maybe just in case your heart is actually clean, you can assist many.

Any bad people can change and do good deeds, and vice versa.

1. I believe you are in a position to help more females than males. Focus on this.

2. You can consider direct set up of a foundation in Nigeria. You can do rural community development tour, create a story from the trip, and put on a website many people can see.

3. Promote it well. And let many people from your country see it. Since you are based in a place they can confirm it, they will make inquiries.

4. You can keep promoting it, and when you see you have enough traffic, you should create a project. You can return and do a pilot of the project, and do a documentary on it. People will show interest.

5. Since you have enough audience (I assume after you promote the website), they will be excited. And get a faithful person to get you a business plan for it showing the cost of set up for whichever project you need to do in dollars...not naira. Naira crashes daily.

6. From my observation, a go-fund-me or another crowdfunding platform is capable of raising 100,000 usd for genuine projects even in Africa. The condition is that one of the people in charge must be a citizen of a nation they trust and they can verify the person. And they want to hear and read step by step analysis of how their money will be used.

7. You can then proceed to start with that. If you are faithful with the fund, you can ask for more later and they will respond.

You can target girls and children. Also, if God directs you to target older people, it's cool. The best way to do it is by rural communities development. Look for a project you like, and research it well.

The above is what I actually felt you wanted to do. And if God still puts it in you to do, kindly do it. Many people should be assisted.

Please, if the +1 calls are from your end, stop it. This is the real reason I did all I did. And if you arent responsible for it, I apologize again.

I am not a bad person. But you made me do it...and I really dont trust you anymore. Many things just point many of these things to you. But if they are coincidence, please, accept my apology.

Please, I did not face you here to hurt you. And I am not interested in any friendship again. Therefore, feel free to get your message out here. That dangerousboy really forced me to do na.sty things to him. And really, I dont like treating young people like that. And many people may misunderstand this whole issue.

I am moving on. Please, no matter how long time it will be, time cannot heal this wound or settle it. You may think you need to allow time and I will cool off later. And you can put across a call. It will not work. You have my number, you have refused to delete it and say it here, but please, I do not want this episode to repeat itself again. Kindly leave me out of your friends. You have written it that we were never friends...and I will not want that again.

If all is coincidence, I apologize. But I dont feel bad cos you definitely know I'm not a scammer but you said I am. And you started acting like a real scammer. And info i have points to you.

Regardless of all, I hope you can rest and leave me alone even though you are holding tight to my contact. The number will soon be re allocated to another person. I assure you this. We can never be friends again. This I am very sure of. 100% sure. Even you want it, I dont want.

So, I'm writing it here. This will be my last message to you. From now onward, you are non existing to me.

To everyone who sent me messages I should allow this slide, I have decided to listen to you all. I am letting it slide. Thank you all. We will surely make Nigeria great again. Now, let me resume the business I am doing with good people. Thank you once again.

I leave Peace, Joy, and Love with you.

Goodluck!
Re: Signs Of The Times: My Thoughts by Eviana(f): 2:09pm On Sep 24, 2021
Eviana:
Good morning and Happy Friday!
Using NLT today again.
Words of wisdom from the wise King Solomon....via the Holy Spirit.
Be blessed and have a wonderful day.

Proverbs 29: 8-9, 11-12, 20, 22-27 (NLT)

8 Mockers can get a whole town agitated,
    but the wise will calm anger

9 If a wise person takes a fool to court,
    there will be ranting and ridicule but no satisfaction.

11 Fools vent their anger,
    but the wise quietly hold it back.

12 If a ruler pays attention to liars,
    all his advisers will be wicked

20 There is more hope for a fool
    than for someone who speaks without thinking

22 An angry person starts fights;
    a hot-tempered person commits all kinds of sin.

23 Pride ends in humiliation,
    while humility brings honor

24 If you assist a thief, you only hurt yourself.
    You are sworn to tell the truth, but you dare not testify.

25 Fearing people is a dangerous trap,
    but trusting the Lord means safety

26 Many seek the ruler’s favor,
    but justice comes from the Lord

27 The righteous despise the unjust;
    the wicked despise the godly
Re: Signs Of The Times: My Thoughts by Eviana(f): 12:21pm On Sep 25, 2021
Good morning and Happy Sabbath!

Proverbs 11: 1-13 (NLT)

1 The Lord detests the use of dishonest scales,
but he delights in accurate weights

2 Pride leads to disgrace,
but with humility comes wisdom.

3 Honesty guides good people;
dishonesty destroys treacherous people

5 The godly are directed by honesty;
the wicked fall beneath their load of sin

6 The godliness of good people rescues them;
the ambition of treacherous people traps them.

7 When the wicked die, their hopes die with them,
for they rely on their own feeble strength.

8 The godly are rescued from trouble,
and it falls on the wicked instead

9 With their words, the godless destroy their friends,
but knowledge will rescue the righteous

10 The whole city celebrates when the godly succeed;
they shout for joy when the wicked die.

11 Upright citizens are good for a city and make it prosper,
but the talk of the wicked tears it apart.

12 It is foolish to belittle one’s neighbor;
a sensible person keeps quiet.

13 A gossip goes around telling secrets,
but those who are trustworthy can keep a confidence
Re: Signs Of The Times: My Thoughts by Eviana(f): 11:59am On Sep 27, 2021
Good morning and Happy Monday!
Have a wonderful day!

Proverbs 12: 2-3, 5-7, 9-10, 13, 15-23 (NLT)

2 The Lord approves of those who are good,
but he condemns those who plan wickedness.

3 Wickedness never brings stability,
but the godly have deep roots.

5 The plans of the godly are just;
the advice of the wicked is treacherous

6 The words of the wicked are like a murderous ambush,
but the words of the godly save lives

7 The wicked die and disappear,
but the family of the godly stands firm.

9 Better to be an ordinary person with a servant
than to be self-important but have no food.

10 The godly care for their animals,
but the wicked are always cruel.

13 The wicked are trapped by their own words,
but the godly escape such trouble

15 Fools think their own way is right,
but the wise listen to others.

16 A fool is quick-tempered,
but a wise person stays calm when insulted.

17 An honest witness tells the truth;
a false witness tells lies

18 Some people make cutting remarks,
but the words of the wise bring healing

19 Truthful words stand the test of time,
but lies are soon exposed

20 Deceit fills hearts that are plotting evil;
joy fills hearts that are planning peace
!

21 No harm comes to the godly,
but the wicked have their fill of trouble

22 The Lord detests lying lips,
but he delights in those who tell the truth

23 The wise don’t make a show of their knowledge,
but fools broadcast their foolishness
Re: Signs Of The Times: My Thoughts by Nobody: 11:55pm On Oct 03, 2021
Don't be deceived with this person. A complete manipulator she is. Run away. But I will expose her. I will.

Eviana:

Interestingly enough, since I released my "burner" number almost 2 weeks ago, I've received a plethora of (+1) numbers...lots of spam & scam calls and have been added into text "groups" with tons of #'s all having the (954) area code.
This has happened to me several times since being a member here. I just had no one who would help me nor did I mention it. I tried stopping the problem on my own...
Sir, it's "not" nor has "ever been" me calling you randomly or sending anyone else to do it. But, I have given up trying to convince you though. God sees & knows all..I have no doubt that the truth will be revealed.
I'd love a solution as well.
I am only available today from 2:00 p.m. -3:00 p.m. --U.S. time
(which is 8:00 p.m.-9:00 p.m.-- Nigeria's time).
You are welcome to put a call through to the # on my text around 8 your time.
Re: Signs Of The Times: My Thoughts by Eviana(f): 2:07am On Oct 04, 2021
Matthew 5: 2, 8-16 (KJV)

2 And he opened his mouth, and taught them, saying

8 Blessed are the pure in heart: for they shall see God.

9 Blessed are the peacemakers: for they shall be called the children of God.

10 Blessed are they which are persecuted for righteousness' sake: for theirs is the kingdom of heaven

11 Blessed are ye, when men shall revile you, and persecute you, and shall say all manner of evil against you falsely, for my sake

12 Rejoice, and be exceeding glad: for great is your reward in heaven: for so persecuted they the prophets which were before you.

13 Ye are the salt of the earth: but if the salt have lost his savour, wherewith shall it be salted? it is thenceforth good for nothing, but to be cast out, and to be trodden under foot of men.

14 Ye are the light of the world. A city that is set on an hill cannot be hid.

15 Neither do men light a candle, and put it under a bushel, but on a candlestick; and it giveth light unto all that are in the house.

16 Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in heaven
Re: Signs Of The Times: My Thoughts by Nobody: 2:10am On Oct 04, 2021
Eviana:

Matthew 5: 2, 8-16 (KJV)

2 And he opened his mouth, and taught them, saying

8 Blessed are the pure in heart: for they shall see God.

9 Blessed are the peacemakers: for they shall be called the children of God.

10 Blessed are they which are persecuted for righteousness' sake: for theirs is the kingdom of heaven

11 Blessed are ye, when men shall revile you, and persecute you, and shall say all manner of evil against you falsely, for my sake

12 Rejoice, and be exceeding glad: for great is your reward in heaven: for so persecuted they the prophets which were before you.

13 Ye are the salt of the earth: but if the salt have lost his savour, wherewith shall it be salted? it is thenceforth good for nothing, but to be cast out, and to be trodden under foot of men.

14 Ye are the light of the world. A city that is set on an hill cannot be hid.

15 Neither do men light a candle, and put it under a bushel, but on a candlestick; and it giveth light unto all that are in the house.

16 Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in heaven
No one is persecuting you. You are a fraud. Stop using the name of the Lord in vain.
Re: Signs Of The Times: My Thoughts by jesusjnr2020(m): 6:23am On Dec 14, 2021
Eviana:

Written Saturday, September 18, 2021--In Response To PeaceJoyLove Bringing False Accusations Against Me Yet Again on Wednesday, September 15, 2021--Taken From Another Thread

PeaceJoyLove,
You wrote a whole lot which I definitely expected.
I was hoping for an apology....a show of humility for the false accusations written about me. But I knew...it wasn't coming.

It's the Sabbath and so I will say, Happy Sabbath to you.
But in order for me to not come before God with a hardened heart against you, I need to make sure of the accusations against me. I have an aught with you so I will address it here.

I played with you yesterday, which I shouldn't probably have done,however it was my way of trying to actually forgive you for the numerous false accusations placed against me on Wednesday. You went on a rampage because I speak about the things that constitute sin...you know the Word of God....
the Holy men of God (imbued with the Holy Spirit wrote).

As I type this now, in the presence of God and the Holy Angels, you have told gargantuan lies.
You have not told the truth and as sure as my name is ______, I will be vindicated by God.
The facts are both of us are telling some portions of truth....but one of us is telling a whole lot of lies.
It was I who did not trust you after having had lots of long talks on the phone...

You wrote on front page stories because you wanted to have an audience.
As I said, you are a very powerful admin here and you have an advantage of shouting the loudest because you know the most people here.
However, I have the MOST powerful admin of us all...and I will continue shouting that He will vindicate me.
I mistakenly found this site through a google search on Nigeria...came here wanting to know more about my other dna. I had no other motive. A guy here warned me that I woud get scammed, but I was naive and didn't think so. He was right..

Anyhow, I stand here with no support.
The "8" guys that I have ever talked on the phone with-- and which I remember every name-- may have quietly and cowardly reached out to you....
But I hope that you know that each and every one of them wanted something: either coming to the U.S. or me buying items for them or finding them a job.
ALL OF THEM (except "1" who's a very respected, & long-time & daily active N.L. member) hid their intentions at first...under the guise of romance scam. They will never confront me here (which they are welcome to do) because they know the truth.
You, yourself, (included among the "8" also hid your true intention).
Now I know World War IV is coming from that statement...it's quite interesting that all of the records of when we first met on a "Nigerian Accent" thread in Travel Section around March-April 2018, and subsequently an Agricultural thread in (April 2018) where I asked a question about vegetables in Nigeria for a possible visit....is missing. You "pm-ed" me first although I said that I would do so if I had any further questions. Typing in my old moniker "Mobilia", brings up about "20" pages of posts starting at June 2018 when I had been typing posts under that name from March 2018. March -May 2018 posts (evidence) have been wiped out interestingly enough...go figure.
But I can't do anything because I'm just a lowly member who was hated and have no power to do anything.
My moniker was "Mobilia" then...interestingly enough, I thought you were credible so I asked a question publicly.
I will not embarrass you with the numerous talks we had on the phone....inappropriate topics brought up by you, pics shown by you....credit card, bank account info that you asked me for. You even tried the "romance" scam too. Please deny this....I'm waiting.
Now I see though, that you were trying to set me up.

My "Regrets" thread which now has about 3,000 + views, was about how I regretted answering "pm's" because of the fakery, fraud and lying that went on.
I was inspired by (my traumatic experiences with you) to make that thread.
My family was harrassed 24/7 through scam phone calls, our identities stolen, credit card info used, bank account info, our info sold on the black market since 2018 till now.
You jumped on board that thread quickly and started your smear campaign....you were brutal and very violently aggressive and spewed lies then.
I ended up deactivating. I've deactivated about 6 or so times in my almost 5 years of membership.
But I REFUSE to leave....unless Mr. Osewa, himself asks.
Now I want to list each accusation against me and DEMAND you show (on this Nairaland forum) the PROOF/EVIDENCE/RECEIPTS for the folliwing:

KING OF THE BOYS-- running a fraud scam ring with invisible N.L.boys...(please name ALL N.L.boys involved & list proof of activities)

LESBIAN....pics, proof, any type of evidence, convos and NAMES of the females...anything. Show me involved in the act...

COUSIN OF INVICTUS OBINNWANE
-proof of relation, evidence if activities..anything that 100 percent proves me to be related and a co-conspirator

DATABASE OF NUMEROUS RECORDS OF N.L. BOYS-

Names, numbers, activity logs etc.

HARASSING PHONE CALLS MADE TO YOU BY ME AND THE GANG OF BOYS I ALLEGEDLY LEAD-proof, receipts, numbers, etc.

PEDOPHILE (of "small,small N.L.boys"-receipts, proof,evidences etc.

FAKE SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTIST CHRISTIAN

FAKE BLACK AMERICAN/IGBO

In terms of the dog, I don't sexualize animals..so I felt very comfortable speaking about my unconditional love for my dog. You brought me on a thread....so I came and answered.
You try to set traps and then when someone unknowingly walks in, "BOOM", you try blackmail, bullying and harrassment.

Sir, I am ready.
WHAT I want is for you to address each and every accusation listed...and please don't create fiction.
Here in the U.S...if you accuse then you show valid proof.
You have harrassed, bullied and silently followed me around for "3" years on this site.
You hate me...you hate my views...and you want me gone.
What I won't do is allow you to continue pushing a false narrative, which in actuality is you sir.
You followed me silently, then showed up on my threads...even now.
I chose to "follow" you publicly on Thursday I believe, cause I have "0" to hide.
You are determined to call me anything but a child of God....because those evil spirits in you hate the spirit of God in me. But may God be praised and the devil shown a lie.

Don't keep talking about your evidences...just show them. You are a tech person...yep. So tech us sir.
All I want is the EVIDENCE/PROOF/RECEIPTS of your accusations.
Thank you and please have a good day.
I am going to church and will reply you tomorrow --Sunday. -Ms. Eviana
Sorry for this @mobilia/eviana, but I thought it was high time this criminal finally got put where he rightly belong.

I remember when you expressed fear for your life here among others in a thread a long time ago, where I tried to encourage you a bit...

https://www.nairaland.com/4823536/regrets/3#74738259

At the time I didn't know who it was, but it's good the mentally disturbed man has carried himself and his madness to where I am, so the cure for his illness would be closer to him that it's ever been.

Hi Mobilla, do not be afraid of being afraid, for all those disciples of Christ highly renowned for their exploits with respect to their dissemination of the gospel in spite of the extent of opposition they faced, such as the roman empire, at some point forsook Jesus and fled for their lives.

But just be afraid of not giving God your everything, so that He could make the best out of everything you have, inclusive of your fears and weaknesses as such, even as He had done to such ones that paved the way for the gospel we received today.

Just let God be your body guard, let me see that person whoever it is that would dare imagine trying to harm you needless say carry it out. cool
Re: Signs Of The Times: My Thoughts by Nobody: 10:45am On Dec 14, 2021
jesusjnr2020:
Sorry for this @mobilia/eviana, but I thought it was high time this criminal finally got put where he rightly belong.

I remember when you expressed fear for your life here among others in a thread a long time ago, where I tried to encourage you a bit...

https://www.nairaland.com/4823536/re...74738259

At the time I didn't know who it was, but it's good the mentally disturbed man has carried himself and his madness to where I am, so the cure for his illness would be closer to him that it's ever been.

Excellent that you have come here. Very good. Now that you know who she is...now, we can talk it out. I am happy you have revealed yourself.

Now, it's real time to do it. Now, let her come to express her fear again here that I threatened her life. And let her come to say the number of times she has phoned me after the so called outburst. Se your head no correct, it will be corrected here. So, igs you who is sent to attack me. I am ready for you all.

Bejustoall aka Julivas failed. That one has monikers he was using to threatened me. That afternoon, I pulled a call to him. And boom. I heard one Blood.y yoruba accent stammering. And if you see the way the boy opened another moniker and was threatening me. He was shocked thag day.

Banmm! Eviana called me and said Julivas said I called. I blasted the two of them. I told your Eviana to go to places. Did Eviana reveal the discussion she wanted to have with me and how I played her? She knows very well. I am sure you have her number...so call her and ask her. Use the name of the gods or goddess you serve I your kingdom to get the truth. I will nog reveal our discussion here cos that is something which will nog come out of me here cos I have vowed to never reveal it.

I used fo feel she is innocent, but now...I know she is the ring leader. And you are o e of the mumu following her. So, cos she wrote amerikana/ibo in her profile, you are also a mumu looking for greencard? She has used that shi.t on me and I told her to perish with her useless greencard. I am well traveled. Na you wey never step put of this nation she csn use that to trap. I endured her cos they got me once. I was hacked. And I investigated it well. But now, you all can do me nothing. You are one of them too. You are a born ba.stard. You are the criminals.

If your Eviana can talk, let her come out. I am waiting. The woman that has run away. Where the heck is she? I even tried to forgive her...andnput it there....bug apparently, she is a goat. Everytime, I try to be easy, she thinks she can pull another stunt. It is true that a demon possesses person cannot change. You all are evil.

Yes, she is a scammer, a lesbian...and she is into you small boys. How old are you sef? You cant be more than 30 to 35 or max 36. Yet that Eviana would still go below 20 years old boys. What is she discussing with them? I know it. Everything I called her is who she is. And she goes after girls also.

Is she not a cousin of Invictus Obi? Why dong you ask her how? Oh...she hasn't told you? Hahaha. You think I am fabricating it? You are mu.mu. you joined her without knowing. You are a zo.mbie. Lol.

Is she ot a fake 7th day Adventist? Did she ever explain well? Is it not copy and paste she does? Those days I was playing her, she couldn't explain anything. Copy and paste. Lol. Ask her. I explained and explained the bible. She wanted to trap me...she said..I should preach...I did...ok. I have done mine...preach...she changed topic. Let her come and deny it. You are a f.ool Demonsnr.

Everything I wrote about her, I stand by it all. I will cancel all the day she convinced me otherwise, or the day she genuinely repents. She is a manipulator. She knows it. I don't care.

So, you also have been talking to her. You want green card. grin you wan travel to yankee. So, all the rubbish you have been posting, you are trying to impress mobilia aka Eviana. You be mu.mu.

See, instead of using this religion lies, join tech ooo. I can help you. See eh. Better ways dey. You dont need to use fake pastors style. You dont need to be controversial and start felling lies you killed T.B Joshua. You know fo.olish people are many and they will still follow you. Bug you dont need it. Guy, put your effort into tech and I assure you thaf you will travel to Lamelika (America). Gou dont need this whole useless effort here in religious section. Come to program.ming section. Boys will show you the way.

Guy, no be yahoo ooo. Cos I see you have joined Eviana and the yahoo team. Remember that Invictus Obi is in Jail. Ask Eviana how I relate him to Invictus. She knows. She cannot deny it that there is no link. The link is clear. She is silent cos she knows she will be investigated the moment I submit evidences I have to the authority. You people should not push me beyond what you all will regret.

You dont know your madame. Your oga is barawo. A real 419. One that is sure.

And I am saying it...of Eviana can be bold to come out and face me, I will be happy again.

If she is bold to ask for help to get out of the situation she is in, I will help her. Cos the last lies she said was that boys on NL are troubling her. And she wanted help. I abused her more that time. And she cried. Lol. Na me she dey use brain for. Someone who asks for hell today and turns against one tomorrow. I know that kind of 419 brain. Lol. Person who wanted to sgsrg impersonating me. They wanted to clone my certificates and all. Lol. Me sef, I pretended like a mu.mu...and I shocked her. I am sure, you are one of the people advising her how to 419 me. Lol. You all don lose. grin

You be mad man. I repeat, you are mad. This Eviana you mentioned, you don enter am. I am on top of your case also. Na me and you here. I promise you that I will send you packing. All your threads are in trouble. I dont blo.ody care anymore. You and Eviana are going down. I promise you. I dong fail. Never. I always win. You are going down. This I promise you. This is not a life threat. Lol. I dont kill. But your 419 business is going down. This is what I meant. Mad man
Re: Signs Of The Times: My Thoughts by Nobody: 5:34pm On Dec 16, 2021
PeaceJoyLove:

Excellent that you have come here. Very good. Now that you know who she is...now, we can talk it out. I am happy you have revealed yourself.

Now, it's real time to do it. Now, let her come to express her fear again here that I threatened her life. And let her come to say the number of times she has phoned me after the so called outburst. Se your head no correct, it will be corrected here. So, igs you who is sent to attack me. I am ready for you all.

Bejustoall aka Julivas failed. That one has monikers he was using to threatened me. That afternoon, I pulled a call to him. And boom. I heard one Blood.y yoruba accent stammering. And if you see the way the boy opened another moniker and was threatening me. He was shocked thag day.

Banmm! Eviana called me and said Julivas said I called. I blasted the two of them. I told your Eviana to go to places. Did Eviana reveal the discussion she wanted to have with me and how I played her? She knows very well. I am sure you have her number...so call her and ask her. Use the name of the gods or goddess you serve I your kingdom to get the truth. I will nog reveal our discussion here cos that is something which will nog come out of me here cos I have vowed to never reveal it.

I used fo feel she is innocent, but now...I know she is the ring leader. And you are o e of the mumu following her. So, cos she wrote amerikana/ibo in her profile, you are also a mumu looking for greencard? She has used that shi.t on me and I told her to perish with her useless greencard. I am well traveled. Na you wey never step put of this nation she csn use that to trap. I endured her cos they got me once. I was hacked. And I investigated it well. But now, you all can do me nothing. You are one of them too. You are a born ba.stard. You are the criminals.

If your Eviana can talk, let her come out. I am waiting. The woman that has run away. Where the heck is she? I even tried to forgive her...andnput it there....bug apparently, she is a goat. Everytime, I try to be easy, she thinks she can pull another stunt. It is true that a demon possesses person cannot change. You all are evil.

Yes, she is a scammer, a lesbian...and she is into you small boys. How old are you sef? You cant be more than 30 to 35 or max 36. Yet that Eviana would still go below 20 years old boys. What is she discussing with them? I know it. Everything I called her is who she is. And she goes after girls also.

Is she not a cousin of Invictus Obi? Why dong you ask her how? Oh...she hasn't told you? Hahaha. You think I am fabricating it? You are mu.mu. you joined her without knowing. You are a zo.mbie. Lol.

Is she ot a fake 7th day Adventist? Did she ever explain well? Is it not copy and paste she does? Those days I was playing her, she couldn't explain anything. Copy and paste. Lol. Ask her. I explained and explained the bible. She wanted to trap me...she said..I should preach...I did...ok. I have done mine...preach...she changed topic. Let her come and deny it. You are a f.ool Demonsnr.

Everything I wrote about her, I stand by it all. I will cancel all the day she convinced me otherwise, or the day she genuinely repents. She is a manipulator. She knows it. I don't care.

So, you also have been talking to her. You want green card. grin you wan travel to yankee. So, all the rubbish you have been posting, you are trying to impress mobilia aka Eviana. You be mu.mu.

See, instead of using this religion lies, join tech ooo. I can help you. See eh. Better ways dey. You dont need to use fake pastors style. You dont need to be controversial and start felling lies you killed T.B Joshua. You know fo.olish people are many and they will still follow you. Bug you dont need it. Guy, put your effort into tech and I assure you thaf you will travel to Lamelika (America). Gou dont need this whole useless effort here in religious section. Come to program.ming section. Boys will show you the way.

Guy, no be yahoo ooo. Cos I see you have joined Eviana and the yahoo team. Remember that Invictus Obi is in Jail. Ask Eviana how I relate him to Invictus. She knows. She cannot deny it that there is no link. The link is clear. She is silent cos she knows she will be investigated the moment I submit evidences I have to the authority. You people should not push me beyond what you all will regret.

You dont know your madame. Your oga is barawo. A real 419. One that is sure.

And I am saying it...of Eviana can be bold to come out and face me, I will be happy again.

If she is bold to ask for help to get out of the situation she is in, I will help her. Cos the last lies she said was that boys on NL are troubling her. And she wanted help. I abused her more that time. And she cried. Lol. Na me she dey use brain for. Someone who asks for hell today and turns against one tomorrow. I know that kind of 419 brain. Lol. Person who wanted to sgsrg impersonating me. They wanted to clone my certificates and all. Lol. Me sef, I pretended like a mu.mu...and I shocked her. I am sure, you are one of the people advising her how to 419 me. Lol. You all don lose. grin

You be mad man. I repeat, you are mad. This Eviana you mentioned, you don enter am. I am on top of your case also. Na me and you here. I promise you that I will send you packing. All your threads are in trouble. I dont blo.ody care anymore. You and Eviana are going down. I promise you. I dong fail. Never. I always win. You are going down. This I promise you. This is not a life threat. Lol. I dont kill. But your 419 business is going down. This is what I meant. Mad man

I have not seen any evidence of Eviana scamming anyone here

1 Like

Re: Signs Of The Times: My Thoughts by Nobody: 6:30pm On Dec 16, 2021
HellVictorinho3:

I have not seen any evidence of Eviana scamming anyone here

I will discuss this later. Something interesting came up. Lol. Well, I told the person who phoned me that I will look into it. Details coming later.

But one question for you. You are trying to come in. Ok. Fine.

But kindly answer this before I entertain you.

With the evidences I showed, do you see jesusjnr2020 as a plain person? Look at the evidences I showed how he deleted posts....and his account is not God's account... what can you say about it? I accused him that he is deleting posts which only mods can delete. What can you really say about this?

Kindly post your comment.
Re: Signs Of The Times: My Thoughts by Nobody: 10:51pm On Dec 16, 2021
PeaceJoyLove:

I will discuss this later. Something interesting came up. Lol. Well, I told the person who phoned me that I will look into it. Details coming later.

But one question for you. You are trying to come in. Ok. Fine.

But kindly answer this before I entertain you.

With the evidences I showed, do you see jesusjnr2020 as a plain person? Look at the evidences I showed how he deleted posts....and his account is not God's account... what can you say about it? I accused him that he is deleting posts which only mods can delete. What can you really say about this?

Kindly post your comment.

If he can delete what only mods can delete,then he is a mod.

What were the posts all about?
Re: Signs Of The Times: My Thoughts by Nobody: 11:15pm On Dec 16, 2021
HellVictorinho3:

If he can delete what only mods can delete,then he is a mod.

What were the posts all about?

I explained it.

The first post
On my thread, I showed a picture of where Eviana posted a number for me to call her to settle the case privately. it was where he posted a picture and he came with some picture to say that I edited the telephone numbers Eviana posted for me to call. Lol. You know that he had said that I stole her money. That I stole her credit card. That I threatened her life. Of course that was what Eviana wrote. Then, I returned and quoted where Eviana said it many times that I should call her. So he quickly deleted that post. Lol. That was after 24 hours he posted it ooooo. That's not spam bot.

Second post
In order to be able to delete that posts, he quickly posted on his own thread that spam bot has banned him and he opened another moniker jesusjnr2021. Lol. So, when I knocked him again, he deleted this one too. He deleted this also, after 24 hours. This is not spam bot. He deleted them both.

Nairaland can check it. But mods will do nothing. This is why I keep saying that this forum is messed up.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigeria Is 80% Muslim! -US Based 'business Insider', with photos / Restoring Faith In Humanity (Photos) / COZA Church Members Throng Dubai For Pastor's Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 214
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.