Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,558 members, 7,850,903 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:41 AM

Final Solution To Ulcer (internal) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Final Solution To Ulcer (internal) (258 Views)

Final Solution To That Rotten Fish Smell From Her Under / Say Goodbye To ULCER And GASTRITIS- Live Pure / How Do I Deal With Excruciating Ulcer? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Final Solution To Ulcer (internal) by olayiwola4u(m): 7:57pm On May 28, 2020
Based on the series of complaint I've received, I need to tell you the truth. You have a whole lot of things to avoid. If you can avoid those things, I can assure you of 100% health. More so, you need to take some herbs and foods...after which all pains from the Ulcer will be bygone.

The first thing you must avoid if you don't want reoccurrence of the Ulcer:

1. Any food that contains fat e.g avocado, nuts, butter, soybeans, fish(salmon), chocolate, sardine, cheese and egg.

2. Avoid the use of anything that contains aspirin. How will you know?

Take note, anything that is used to reduce pain or to treat fever, probably contain aspirin. Check the meds you've been taking...if you see aspirin in them. You've got to stop using it.

3. Avoid spices like plague e.g nutmeg, turmeric, pepper, ginger and vanilla.

4. Avoid sugar by all means

5. Avoid stress, I repeat, DO NOT STRESS YOURSELF AT ALL...mind you, I need to know the kind of work you do. Stress destroys whatever you take to take off the Ulcer or pain.

6. Avoid anything that contains acid e.g grains, sugar, fish, fresh meat and processed meat - beef and turkey, processed foods - cereals, cheese, bread, tinned vegetables, snacks, gala; microwave meals, cakes and biscuits; dairy products - butter, cheese and yougurt; soda and soft drinks.

7. Don't take coffee

8. Avoid drugs...all drugs e.g tobacco, marijuana (weed), alcohol, heroin.

Then, get these four plants(herbs):
Aloe Vera
Horsetail
Slippery Elm
Cayenne (if you can't get them, see my pro file on how to get them)

Get the inner bark of slippery elm; the gel or the leave; the whole plant of Horsetail with the fruit of Cayenne...boil them and drink it.

In addition, you need to eat alot of
Carrot
Cabbage
Banana
Orange
Green vegetables
And pumpkin seeds.

You will be fine.

Stay safe.

(1) (Reply)

Chinas' Successful Escape / Feeling Sad. / Is It Safe For Nigerian Women To Expose Their Pregnancies On Social Media?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.