Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,753 members, 7,817,083 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:57 AM

I Need To Get Married By June 2010 - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / I Need To Get Married By June 2010 (3867 Views)

Meeting Place For People Born Between June 21 And July 22 (cancer Zodiac Sign) / People Born In June, Lets Meet Here / Who Wants To Get Married? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need To Get Married By June 2010 by charka: 9:46am On Jun 11, 2007
LET US MEET

Guys, Nairaland has turned to a community and we really can find love here. So write your qualities and  your kind of guy or lady plus your E-mail address only and the right guy or lady will mail you.

let me set the pace.

I  am ability, a young man with high sense of responsibility, highly humourous. I need a lady who is down-to-earth, fair (Optional), pretty and hard working. Age between 17 and 24 and ready to get married by june 2010, Nationality is no barrier. Interested kindly mail me on: abilityman@earthling.net.
Re: I Need To Get Married By June 2010 by ThoniaSlim(f): 11:36am On Jun 11, 2007
lmao, grin grin grin grin
Re: I Need To Get Married By June 2010 by Creamish(f): 12:57pm On Jun 11, 2007
Hey. . . im way above ur age range. . .no need for PMz wink
Re: I Need To Get Married By June 2010 by iice(f): 1:33pm On Jun 11, 2007
grin grin grin
Re: I Need To Get Married By June 2010 by sillyboy(m): 1:39pm On Jun 11, 2007
Chai. Sorry ooo. I can see that you are in serious need of a woman. Well, pal you forgot to tell the ladies (your prospective suitors) about your financial status. That's important considering you grin
Re: I Need To Get Married By June 2010 by Nobody: 2:04pm On Jun 11, 2007
The guy wan jand!
Re: I Need To Get Married By June 2010 by whitelexi(m): 2:42pm On Jun 11, 2007
fynewaka:

The guy wan jand!

Seriously oh, and in time for London 2012 Olympics grin grin grin
Re: I Need To Get Married By June 2010 by Nobody: 2:47pm On Jun 11, 2007
whitelexi:

Seriously oh, and in time for London 2012 Olympics grin grin grin

Those things no dey work again oooo
Re: I Need To Get Married By June 2010 by whitelexi(m): 3:13pm On Jun 11, 2007
fynewaka:

Those things no dey work again oooo

Everybody don open eye. . . Even the girls don wake up! grin grin grin
Re: I Need To Get Married By June 2010 by Nobody: 3:17pm On Jun 11, 2007
whitelexi:

Everybody don open eye. . . Even the girls don wake up! grin grin grin

He should better look else where.
Re: I Need To Get Married By June 2010 by sammy6(m): 3:20pm On Jun 11, 2007
Guy,Thats not how to get babes.
Re: I Need To Get Married By June 2010 by Creamish(f): 4:01pm On Jun 11, 2007
Tell dem oooooooooo cheesy
Re: I Need To Get Married By June 2010 by abilityman(m): 1:46pm On Jun 12, 2007
financially, i am actually comfortable. i need the babe before 2010 because i actually want my honey moon to take in south africa during the world cup. cheers////
Re: I Need To Get Married By June 2010 by whitelexi(m): 3:35pm On Jun 12, 2007
abilityman:

financially, i am actually comfortable. i need the babe before 2010 because i actually want my honey moon to take in south africa during the world cup. cheers////

You are still talking. . . If u were financially stable and serious, you would not need to beg for a babe. . . except u r extraordinarily bad-looking grin
Re: I Need To Get Married By June 2010 by Nobody: 3:41pm On Jun 12, 2007
whitelexi:

You are still talking. . . If u were financially stable and serious, you would not need to beg for a babe. . . except you're extraordinarily bad-looking grin

ROFLMAO. The guy wan jand, I fit swear! grin grin grin grin
Re: I Need To Get Married By June 2010 by abilityman(m): 3:43pm On Jun 12, 2007
i am not begging, i am only seeking. The person might just so close but so far. cheekinah
Re: I Need To Get Married By June 2010 by otuwe(f): 3:22pm On Jun 13, 2007
pls i know this guy and i promise u he no wan jand.

the fact is he is too handsome and too rich that alot of girls are disturbing him and he doesnt know if they are with him for the money or for love.

girls if u agree for this guy u wud never regret it.

he is an oil magnet oh if u know wat i mean
Re: I Need To Get Married By June 2010 by Creamish(f): 3:29pm On Jun 13, 2007
otuwe:

please i know this guy and i promise u he no wan jand.

the fact is he is too handsome and too rich that alot of girls are disturbing him and he doesnt know if they are with him for the money or for love.

girls if u agree for this guy u would never regret it.

he is an oil magnet oh if u know what i mean

. . . . . . . so wat exactly is stopping u?
Re: I Need To Get Married By June 2010 by iice(f): 3:50pm On Jun 13, 2007
LMFAO! how will he know now that someone will love him for him and not his money since you let the cat out of the bag? grin
Re: I Need To Get Married By June 2010 by otuwe(f): 4:10pm On Jun 13, 2007
iice:

LMFAO! how will he know now that someone will love him for him and not his money since you let the cat out of the bag? grin

i want to know the people that may start changing their minds

people like creamish cos she so eagerly replied my post fast fast grin grin grin
Creamish:

. . . . . . . so what exactly is stopping u?

creamish it seems u r already interested, dot worry he already told me u r the one he wants so i leave him for u.

you go enjoy am well well and he really means the 2010 marriage. una homeymoon go be for southafrica to watch world cup tongue tongue tongue
Re: I Need To Get Married By June 2010 by abilityman(m): 4:39pm On Jun 13, 2007
creamish is actually welcome. i want to make an honest woman from someone. thanks for all the responses
Re: I Need To Get Married By June 2010 by Creamish(f): 12:05pm On Jun 14, 2007
otuwe:

i want to know the people that may start changing their minds

people like creamish because she so eagerly replied my post fast fast grin grin grin

Since u made dat statement, I might as well let u know dat when u open a thread, some others do so at d same period. . . so dont think dat in all cases, ur d only one doing so at dat time. . . . amazing technology right?

otuwe:

creamish it seems you're already interested, dot worry he already told me you're the one he wants so i leave him for u.

you go enjoy am well well and he really means the 2010 marriage. una homeymoon go be for southafrica to watch world cup tongue tongue tongue

Y dint u just say u were interested? Y did u wait for him to advertise?. . . dont worry , u still have a chance cos im way older dan his age-range. . . + by then, i'l prolly be lookin for a wife for my son wink
Re: I Need To Get Married By June 2010 by abilityman(m): 1:19pm On Jun 14, 2007
abilityman:

creamish is actually welcome. i want to make an honest woman from someone. thanks for all the responses

creamish, i could adjust the age range so u can fit. u sound interesting.
Re: I Need To Get Married By June 2010 by Creamish(f): 1:24pm On Jun 14, 2007
Sorry bro. . . . . . try next door *otuwe*. . . . .shez desperately interested. . . . . funny how u dont seem to notice her! undecided grin
Re: I Need To Get Married By June 2010 by abilityman(m): 4:02pm On Jun 14, 2007
Creamish:

Sorry bro. . . . . . try next door *otuwe*. . . . .shez desperately interested. . . . . funny how u don't seem to notice her! undecided grin

creamish, lets make the record straight, otuwe is more of a sister than ur rival. The coast is very clear. cheers
Re: I Need To Get Married By June 2010 by Creamish(f): 4:10pm On Jun 14, 2007
abilityman:

creamish, lets make the record straight, otuwe is more of a sister than your[b] rival[/b]. The coast is very clear. cheers

buhahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa  grin plsssss. . . . don't do that agaiin. . . .your making my ribs hurt! grin

I'm not interested in u ooooo. . . . . SERIOUSLY. . . . ,  ive got a Nairaland boyfriend already. . . . . we came into Nairaland together. . abeg, no put us asunder ooo  cool
Re: I Need To Get Married By June 2010 by otuwe(f): 5:37pm On Jun 14, 2007
Creamish:

buhahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa  grin plsssss. . . . don't do that agaiin. . . .your making my ribs hurt! grin

I'm not interested in u ooooo. . . . . SERIOUSLY. . . . ,  ive got a Nairaland boyfriend already. . . . . we came into Nairaland together. . abeg, no put us asunder ooo  cool

i even laffed more than u creamish when i read the post. don't worry i know how technology works i wasnt expecting u to defend yourself, it wasnt an attack. moreover u can't tell me u were already replying my post as i was sending it. or is that part of the technology too lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

anyway, like ability said, am his sister in christ grin grin so it would be incest if i marry him.

on the other hand since you say u are a mama already maybe by 2010, instaed of looking for a wife for your son, your daughter cud marry him so that Nairaland users would eat rice and chicken

but then again the way u enphasised the SERIOUSLY looks like you're really tripping for him. don't be shy oh age is just a number u can still agree for him i no go report u to your bobo.

one love
Re: I Need To Get Married By June 2010 by Creamish(f): 5:53pm On Jun 14, 2007
yada yada yada yada. . . . I dont want ur Brother-in-Christ. End of! cool

Next chapter abeg cool
Re: I Need To Get Married By June 2010 by abilityman(m): 10:47pm On Jun 14, 2007
Creamish:

yada yada yada yada. . . . I don't want your Brother-in-Christ. End of! cool

Next chapter abeg cool

my dear creamish, all is well. otuwe could e right u know. Anyway no lele. i still dey wait make u open up. A private mail wont be a bad idea. My E-mail remains thesame
Re: I Need To Get Married By June 2010 by Creamish(f): 9:06am On Jun 15, 2007
I frankly dont know y i bother to reply but since d english ive been speakin since is not easily understood, i might as well enter other languages(whether e correct or not). . .hopin u'l understand at least one of dem. (other nairalanders can help add their various languages too. . . im trying to say im not interested)

Je ne t'aime pas. . . . . laissez moi s'il vous plait. . . .comprenez?

Fi mi le. . . . emi o like e rara. . . . .

Ba na so ka. . . .

hapumaka biko. . .

[size=30pt] HABA!!! [/size]
grin
Re: I Need To Get Married By June 2010 by Nobody: 9:16am On Jun 15, 2007
Otuwe and Ability man are one and the same person. Creamish have a rethink. cheesy cheesy
Re: I Need To Get Married By June 2010 by Creamish(f): 9:32am On Jun 15, 2007
fynewaka:

Otuwe and Ability man are one and the same person. Creamish have a rethink. cheesy cheesy

[size=30pt]DANG!!!!!!!!!!![/size]

Never tot of it. . . . . makes more sense now. . . . . Tanx sweety. . . . ur a darling kiss

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Desire A Sugar Mama....single...divorcee...widow Am Here. Baby / What Rating Will You Give This Guy? / Whats Your Mood Right Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.