Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,378 members, 7,829,987 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:30 PM

I Need To Get Married By June 2010 - Dating And Meet-up Zone (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / I Need To Get Married By June 2010 (3878 Views)

Meeting Place For People Born Between June 21 And July 22 (cancer Zodiac Sign) / People Born In June, Lets Meet Here / Who Wants To Get Married? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Need To Get Married By June 2010 by otuwe(f): 1:36pm On Jun 15, 2007
@fynewaka

is that the best u cud think of.

well guess wat YOU FAILED!!!!

im not abilityman. im a full fledged woman while ability is a handsome dude.

@creamish ok ive heard u and i will look for another fine babe for my broda but hope u wont regret this action wen u see the wedding announcement and invitations in all the tv stations in the world and u find out the real abilityman.

well i wish u all the best with all the bobo u have on nairaland(both real and unreal) wink
Re: I Need To Get Married By June 2010 by abilityman(m): 8:55pm On Jun 15, 2007
just for the records:
fynewaka:

Otuwe and Ability man are one and the same person. Creamish have a rethink. cheesy cheesy

i am ability and by no means otuwe.

Creamish, no need for al the different languages, a private mail will do the trick. No vex.
Re: I Need To Get Married By June 2010 by jgirl3: 12:11am On Jun 16, 2007
What is so special about June 2010?
Otuwe, ability's defense lawyer (lol, j/k), you're doing a perfect job in aiding him in his search. I applaud you. smiley
Ability, if that is really your name, I wish you luck in your search and send your IV to me in 2010, I'll be able to attend by his Grace.
Re: I Need To Get Married By June 2010 by abilityman(m): 9:57am On Jun 16, 2007
j-girl:

What is so special about June 2010?
Otuwe, ability's defense lawyer (lol, j/k), you're doing a perfect job in aiding him in his search. I applaud you. smiley
Ability, if that is really your name, I wish you luck in your search and send your IV to me in 2010, I'll be able to attend by his Grace.

J-girl, i appreciate ur response, i immediate went to ur profile to view ur pix but i saw an artwork. could that be an artistic representation of u?

June 2010 is special for me, that will be shared with sweetheart. Otuwe is not my defense lawyer but one who knows i am for real.

cheerio
Re: I Need To Get Married By June 2010 by acidrop(f): 10:06am On Jun 16, 2007
hmmmm, u own nah deadline, lol, newiaz i wish u luck, n advice, d earlier d better so u will get 2 know ur wife very well, so if u want 2 place an ad, in the street or something, this is d best tym 2 do so,  grin
Re: I Need To Get Married By June 2010 by abilityman(m): 9:54am On Jun 18, 2007
acidrop:

hmmmm, u own nah deadline, lol, newiaz i wish u luck, n advice, d earlier d better so u will get 2 know your wife very well, so if u want 2 place an ad, in the street or something, this is d best time 2 do so, grin

thanks acidrop.

more like it. that is what i am doing
Re: I Need To Get Married By June 2010 by acidrop(f): 10:00am On Jun 18, 2007
u placed an ad in d streets shocked shocked
Re: I Need To Get Married By June 2010 by Creamish(f): 2:00pm On Jun 18, 2007
Buhahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaahahahhahaaaaaaaaa. . . .Acid, no b u advice am to place advert for street?. . .u for add j/k so he will know ur joking. . . .lol grin

Nwayz, Otuwe, im glad u understand me finally. . . .i wish u & Ability all d best in 2010 but frankly, i dont have dat much time to wait for marriage. . . . on my part, i fit help u find babe sef. . . . but e go b on commission basis. . . .wetin u feel? cheesy
Re: I Need To Get Married By June 2010 by abilityman(m): 4:15pm On Jun 18, 2007
Creamish:

Buhahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaahahahhahaaaaaaaaa. . . .Acid, no b u advice am to place advert for street?. . .u for add j/k so he will know your joking. . . .lol grin

Nwayz, Otuwe, im glad u understand me finally. . . .i wish u & Ability all d best in 2010 but frankly, i don't have that much time to wait for marriage. . . . on my part, i fit help u find babe sef. . . . but e go b on commission basis. . . .wetin u feel? cheesy

creamish, i have never said you must be the one. if u said u can arrange someone, no wahala. All is well. i just hope u will get quality for me.

cheerio
Re: I Need To Get Married By June 2010 by Creamish(f): 5:46pm On Jun 18, 2007
watz ur definition of quality? cheesy
Re: I Need To Get Married By June 2010 by abilityman(m): 8:15pm On Jun 18, 2007
Creamish:

watz your definition of quality? cheesy

creamish, i defined my kind of woman at the beginning of this thread. You may refresh ur memory
Re: I Need To Get Married By June 2010 by Creamish(f): 11:52am On Jun 19, 2007
"I need a lady who is down-to-earth, fair (Optional), pretty and hard working"

Datz all?. . . .even witches are down to earth, pretty n hardworking. . . nwayz, different strokes they say!

Lemme search for dem. . . . Dis will b very easy cos dem boku! tongue
Re: I Need To Get Married By June 2010 by abilityman(m): 1:23pm On Jun 19, 2007
Creamish:

"I need a lady who is down-to-earth, fair (Optional), pretty and hard working"

Datz all?. . . .even witches are down to earth, pretty n hardworking. . . nwayz, different strokes they say!

Lemme search for them. . . . Dis will b very easy because them boku! tongue

Creamish, i expect u to be more intelligent than this. you should have known that i wont exhaust all the qualities here to avoid pretenders breathing down my neck. The remaining qualities are for my consumption alone. I will decode that when i meet the right lady.

Just for the records: I am not looking for any Tom, Dic and Harry.

cheerio
Re: I Need To Get Married By June 2010 by whitelexi(m): 2:26pm On Jun 19, 2007
Where two blind men are eating soup with their bare hands. . . the important question becomes "Where is the chef?" grin grin grin grin
Re: I Need To Get Married By June 2010 by abilityman(m): 3:15pm On Jun 19, 2007
whitelexi:

Where two blind men are eating soup with their bare hands. . . the important question becomes "Where is the chef?" grin grin grin grin

LEXI, KINDLY RELATE UR PROVERB TO THIS THREAD. \THANKS
Re: I Need To Get Married By June 2010 by Creamish(f): 3:35pm On Jun 19, 2007
abilityman:

Creamish, i expect u to be more intelligent than this. you should have known that i wont exhaust all the qualities here to avoid pretenders breathing down my neck. The remaining qualities are for my consumption alone. I will decode that when i meet the right lady.

Just for the records: I am not looking for any Tom, Dic and Harry.

cheerio

I was trying to be intelligent when i asked u to define "QUALITY" but u chose to be smart n sacarstic by telling me to refresh my memory. . .i did refresh it by posting ur exact definition of "QUALITY" and now ur telling me to b intelligent

Bros u don chop? grin
Re: I Need To Get Married By June 2010 by otuwe(f): 3:57pm On Jun 19, 2007
from all these responses i can only decipher that creamish wants abilityman but wat she is not happy about is the fact that the wedding will be in 2010.

@abilityman

is there a way u cud change the date to suit creamish

@j-girl

pls convince creamish to agree for abilityman so that all nairalanders wud get the iv and come and eat plenty.
Re: I Need To Get Married By June 2010 by Creamish(f): 4:28pm On Jun 19, 2007
otuwe:

from all these responses i can only decipher that creamish wants abilityman but what she is not happy about is the fact that the wedding will be in 2010.

@abilityman

is there a way u cud change the date to suit creamish

@j-girl

please convince creamish to agree for abilityman so that all Nairaland users would get the iv and come and eat plenty.

From ur response, all i can decipher is dat u have a problem understanding simple english language angry
Re: I Need To Get Married By June 2010 by abilityman(m): 8:59pm On Jun 19, 2007
Creamish:

I was trying to be intelligent when i asked u to define "QUALITY" but u chose to be smart n sacarstic by telling me to refresh my memory. . .i did refresh it by posting your exact definition of "QUALITY" and now your telling me to b intelligent

Bros u don chop? grin

okay then, be more intelligent creamish!!! Just for the records, I don chop, over belefu dey worry me!!!
Creamish:

From your response, all i can decipher is that u have a problem understanding simple english language angry

creamish, dont attack otuwe too much. she is been positive. Nairaland will be happy if there is a hook-up.
cheerio
Re: I Need To Get Married By June 2010 by kitaun(m): 3:03am On Jun 20, 2007
@Creamish

why oblige this abilityman this much undecided
Re: I Need To Get Married By June 2010 by acidrop(f): 6:16am On Jun 20, 2007
abilityman:

okay then, be more intelligent creamish!!! Just for the records, I don chop, over belefu dey worry me!!!
creamish, don't attack otuwe too much. she is been positive. Nairaland will be happy if there is a hook-up.
cheerio

hahahahaah * clearing throat* creamish my sweeet heart, as a friend i wanna let u know that no matter what u do am alwaiz by ur side, helping u dust the sand off ur wedding gown, and helping u transport the brideprice 2 ur mama 4 village, ofcourse i will take my transport fare out, lol, and petrol price is up now oooooo grin
Re: I Need To Get Married By June 2010 by abilityman(m): 12:43pm On Jun 20, 2007
acidrop:

hahahahaah * clearing throat* creamish my sweeet heart, as a friend i want to let u know that no matter what u do am alwaiz by your side, helping u dust the sand off your wedding gown, and helping u transport the brideprice 2 your mama 4 village, ofcourse i will take my transport fare out, lol, and petrol price is up now oooooo grin

acidrop, this was not revealed to u by any man. smiley
creamish, listen to the words of wisdom cool

just for the reocords
Re: I Need To Get Married By June 2010 by acidrop(f): 7:30am On Jun 21, 2007
wat do u mean its not revealed to me by any man, INFACT, if u wan 2 c creamish u have 2 come through me, N.B ( consultation fees apply) it seems u guys are taking the babe for granted, oya the new rules apply.
Re: I Need To Get Married By June 2010 by abilityman(m): 5:31pm On Jun 21, 2007
acidrop,

No wahala. give me her details. No problems ur demands will be met. I believe just for records, creamish would not mind.

Chherio
Re: I Need To Get Married By June 2010 by abilityman(m): 8:35pm On Jun 24, 2007
finnaly she is here!!! smiley hope to start dating her in the next few weeks!!! cheers guys
Re: I Need To Get Married By June 2010 by Creamish(f): 4:09pm On Jun 25, 2007
@ Ability. . . . sweetdreamz grin

Acid. . . if my hands get u eh!!! angry

Kitaun. . . .Im just having fun ooo. . . . .I wish d bros wont take me serious cool
Re: I Need To Get Married By June 2010 by abilityman(m): 9:08pm On Jun 25, 2007
Creamish:

@ Ability. . . . sweetdreamz grin

Acid. . . if my hands get u eh!!! angry

Kitaun. . . .I'm just having fun ooo. . . . .I wish d bros wont take me serious cool

and what if the bros take u seriously creamish. Are u dating a Nairalander!!! u should have told me since. I am happy sha since my love is around the corner.

cheerio
Re: I Need To Get Married By June 2010 by Creamish(f): 10:07am On Jun 26, 2007
Cheerioooo. . . enjoy cyberdating. . . culd b fun sha. . . . cheesy
Re: I Need To Get Married By June 2010 by abilityman(m): 10:22am On Jun 26, 2007
Creamish:

Cheerioooo. . . enjoy cyberdating. . . culd b fun sha. . . . cheesy

Just for the records creamish, this one is not cyberdating, it is live and direct. Thanks though for keeping the thread alive. cheerio
Re: I Need To Get Married By June 2010 by emenma(f): 11:38am On Jun 26, 2007
Romeo and Juliet grin
Re: I Need To Get Married By June 2010 by Nobody: 12:15pm On Jun 26, 2007
This ability man must be physically or mentally disfigured.

So If no be cyberstuff, you no want?

Characters abound in nairaland.
Re: I Need To Get Married By June 2010 by emenma(f): 12:17pm On Jun 26, 2007
Its not by force oh shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Where Is Orton? / I Want To Meet Fat(+size) Girls / Looking For A Wife To Marry(serious)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.