Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,400 members, 7,830,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:15 PM

I Need To Get Married By June 2010 - Dating And Meet-up Zone (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / I Need To Get Married By June 2010 (3879 Views)

Meeting Place For People Born Between June 21 And July 22 (cancer Zodiac Sign) / People Born In June, Lets Meet Here / Who Wants To Get Married? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Need To Get Married By June 2010 by abilityman(m): 10:39am On Jun 29, 2007
kitaun:

@Abilityman

Thank God for his likkle mercies . . . I remember year 2006 with nostalgia, then u wouldnt even have tried exchanging words with moi cool

NOW AM A BORN-AGAIN AJEGUNLE WARRIOR cheesy

kitaun, u make me laugh. O yes, i would not exchange words with u then because u were not worth it. Good u have stepped up a bit. it is said that when u wash ur hands u dine with elders. Welcome to the club

@creamish
cheerio

@nairalander
keep making things happy

smiley
Re: I Need To Get Married By June 2010 by Creamish(f): 10:54am On Jun 29, 2007
Cheerio lover boy. . . easy ooo cool
Re: I Need To Get Married By June 2010 by kitaun(m): 9:45pm On Jun 30, 2007
@Disability

u still have not displayed any skill that would make anyone think u belong anywhere noble undecided
Re: I Need To Get Married By June 2010 by abilityman(m): 10:33am On Jul 02, 2007
kitaun:

@Disability

u still have not displayed any skill that would make anyone think u belong anywhere noble undecided

remain in ur bush and dont open ur eyes!!! I need another word but pity to describe u!!!
Re: I Need To Get Married By June 2010 by Creamish(f): 10:38am On Jul 02, 2007
Una don start? undecided
Re: I Need To Get Married By June 2010 by tafari(m): 11:28am On Jul 02, 2007
i am smelling babaearly/jerrymania on this thread
Re: I Need To Get Married By June 2010 by abilityman(m): 11:50am On Jul 02, 2007
tafari:

i am smelling babaearly/jerrymania on this thread
Dont smell anything tafari, its just that that guy named kitaun is a 'piss off'. I am yet to come up with what i can use to nail him.

This thread is long over!!!
Re: I Need To Get Married By June 2010 by kitaun(m): 12:36pm On Jul 02, 2007
@Ability

to say you are a dunce is an understatement tongue

why didnt u bother to defend the allegation that u are 1 and the same person as Jerrymania/babaearly/obaofbenin/sounfair . . .too many names cos of ur getting foolishly banned for hounding girls about on Nairaland tongue angry

to set the records straight;

u said u have been looking for something to nail me?

since when?

how do u go about it, if possible?

what kind of personality issues do u guys really have?  undecided

SOME OF U CHAPS ARE JUST LUDICRIOUSLY CRAZY!!! shocked shocked
Re: I Need To Get Married By June 2010 by Creamish(f): 4:40pm On Jul 02, 2007
*bullet-proof vest for sale here. . . limited quantity available*
Re: I Need To Get Married By June 2010 by abilityman(m): 12:27pm On Jul 03, 2007
kitaun:

@Ability

to say you are a dunce is an understatement tongue

why didnt u bother to defend the allegation that u are 1 and the same person as Jerrymania/babaearly/obaofbenin/sounfair . . .too many names because of your getting foolishly banned for hounding girls about on Nairaland tongue angry

to set the records straight;

u said u have been looking for something to nail me?

since when?

how do u go about it, if possible?

what kind of personality issues do u guys really have?  undecided

SOME OF You CHAPS ARE JUST LUDICRIOUSLY CRAZY!!! shocked shocked

kitaun, i now know where your frustrations are coming from. I passed through your base in ajegunle yesterday after several years and i realised why u are what u are. Without mincing words, i know (without any fear of contradiction) that u consulted your dictionary before using the word 'LUDICRIOUSLY' on this thread. Information reaching me says u are an award winning 'tout' in ajegunle.

History maker, enjoy and when u are ready to go back to school, buzz me and i can be of help. smiley

Nairalanders:

cheerio smiley
Re: I Need To Get Married By June 2010 by Creamish(f): 5:27pm On Jul 03, 2007
when una tire, make una tell me! angry
Re: I Need To Get Married By June 2010 by kitaun(m): 1:09am On Jul 04, 2007
@Disabilityman

am actual not surprised at your frequent yet pathetic off and on sessions . . . I thought that by now as a yahoo yahoo boy, you should be able to afford internet connection right in your home, hence post replies as early as u ought to, abi your magas no dey pay? shocked grin

good enough you have not denied that u are Jerrymania, the same one who hounded Muki, Dime, Gamine et al here on Nairaland, good enough the girls were smarter than u are/were tongue

u say am an AJEGUNLE WARRIOR, have I ever denied that? cool

AREA! NO KAIN, NOTHING DO U, NO SHAKING, NO LELE, THOSE ARE SLANGS THAT AM COMFY WITH, if u got qualms with that go take Gammalin 20 and make sure u donate your wretched fingers to a charity before u do that . . . Bloody Mofo!!!

BTW, when u came to Ajegunle, what did u come to do? undecided

I will tell Nairalanders the truth; u were actually brought by those very kind people from Yaba left that I ALONE HAVE THE SOLUTION TO UR DERANGEMENT ANOMALIES cool

I bet you would really love to be in my shoes, considering I stay in Ajegunle or not tongue  grin

BUT THEN IF ITS NOT PANADOL . . . . tongue  grin  grin

Dont worry, I have written Seun not to ban you, rather allow you display your folly the more angry
Re: I Need To Get Married By June 2010 by otuwe(f): 8:32am On Jul 04, 2007
av been keeping quiet all these while but now i must talk

@kitaun

you are blowing fire on the wrong guy. i wonder wat Jerrymania, the same one who hounded Muki, Dime, Gamine et al here on Nairaland did to u to make u so bitter towards abilityman but i am assuring u now dat he is not those names u mentioned. he has never been on nairaland. he just got to know thru me and dat was barely a month ago.

@abilityman

am so disappointed at u for all these insults u are lashing out to someone u dont even know. cant u see he is mistaking u for someone else.
or do u know kitaun

anyway i feel all this dissing of one another u are doing on this thread is not worth it.

@seun
guy u are not doing ur job anymore abi have u abandoned the work
Re: I Need To Get Married By June 2010 by Nobody: 10:11am On Jul 04, 2007
@ Abilityman: You ARE kidding, right?

A very, cold-blooded, clinical proposal!
Re: I Need To Get Married By June 2010 by abilityman(m): 11:16am On Jul 04, 2007
Siena:

@ Abilityman: You ARE kidding, right?

A very, cold-blooded, clinical proposal!

No kidding my dear siena!!! That proposal is the desires of ma heart
kitaun:

@Disabilityman

am actual not surprised at your frequent yet pathetic off and on sessions . . . I thought that by now as a yahoo yahoo boy, you should be able to afford internet connection right in your home, hence post replies as early as u ought to, abi your magas no dey pay? shocked grin

good enough you have not denied that u are Jerrymania, the same one who hounded Muki, Dime, Gamine et al here on Nairaland, good enough the girls were smarter than u are/were tongue

u say am an AJEGUNLE WARRIOR, have I ever denied that? cool

BTW, when u came to Ajegunle, what did u come to do? undecided

I will tell Nairalanders the truth; u were actually brought by those very kind people from Yaba left that I ALONE HAVE THE SOLUTION TO UR DERANGEMENT ANOMALIES cool

I bet you would really love to be in my shoes, considering I stay in Ajegunle or not tongue grin

Dont worry, I have written Seun not to ban you, rather allow you display your folly the more angry
@kitaun

I did not need to confirm if i have been banned before because silence is the best answer to a 'FOOL' which i am so certain that u are. Any how, otuwe has helped u answer that.

So u deal with deranged people. I thought as much because it takes one to know one. I never knew i have been chating with a MAD man.@

Kitaun, go find a job. I am not jobless, that is why u find me on and off.

@Otuwe

I hope i have not fallen ur hands. Dont blame me, some guy called kitaun wants to transfer his MADNESS to me. Forgive me, this is not my intention.

@Nairalander
cheerio
Re: I Need To Get Married By June 2010 by whitelexi(m): 11:21am On Jul 04, 2007
Madness is in the eye of the beholder, every human being on earth has an element of madness in them. . . The average Nigerian is 70% mad grin grin grin
Re: I Need To Get Married By June 2010 by abilityman(m): 11:29am On Jul 04, 2007
whitelexi:

Madness is in the eye of the beholder, every human being on earth has an element of madness in them. . . The average Nigerian is 70% mad grin grin grin

Thanks whitelexi for that statement. In my eyes, kitaun is 95% mad, which means he does not fall under average Nigerian. The above statement was not revealed to u by any man
Re: I Need To Get Married By June 2010 by kitaun(m): 1:36pm On Jul 04, 2007
otuwe:

av been keeping quiet all these while but now i must talk

@kitaun

you are blowing fire on the wrong guy. i wonder what Jerrymania, the same one who hounded Muki, Dime, Gamine et al here on Nairaland did to u to make u so bitter towards abilityman but i am assuring u now that he is not those names u mentioned. he has never been on nairaland. he just got to know through me and that was barely a month ago.

@abilityman

am so disappointed at u for all these insults u are lashing out to someone u don't even know. can't u see he is mistaking u for someone else.
or do u know kitaun

anyway i feel all this dissing of one another u are doing on this thread is not worth it.

@seun
guy u are not doing your job anymore abi have u abandoned the work

@oTUWE

are u the minister of defence for Ablityman's affairs? shocked whats with the sermon? angry

who cares if u were the one who thought Disabilityman how to throw jobs aka yahoo yahoo tongue

no wonder they said Otuwe = Abilityman . . . .u fink u can be throwing bananas at Nairalanders abi? shocked angry

@Abilityman

U really dont deserve any more responses from me, cos its baseless wasting time on a wretch like u, u dont even have a third of what it takes to go the whole hog with me . . .U RETARDED WIMP OF NO ORIGIN tongue  grin

@Whitelexi

did u notice that he didnt even decode that ur post was as pregnant with meaning in referring to his gullibility?  grin
Re: I Need To Get Married By June 2010 by abilityman(m): 3:56pm On Jul 04, 2007
kitaun, kitaun!!!

Dont give us explanations. U cant convince us otherwise that ur madness is not real and that u are not mentally retarded. U have already exhibited it. Otuwe is not ur problem, dont divert ur frustrations to her. Stop making us fel this thing is getting to u with ur big gramma.
Re: I Need To Get Married By June 2010 by Creamish(f): 4:59pm On Jul 04, 2007
na Literary and Debate Society una de?  
Re: I Need To Get Married By June 2010 by otuwe(f): 5:45pm On Jul 04, 2007
@oTUWE

are u the minister of defence for Ablityman's affairs?  whats with the sermon?

who cares if u were the one who thought Disabilityman how to throw jobs aka yahoo yahoo  

no wonder they said Otuwe = Abilityman . . . .u think u can be throwing bananas at Nairalanders abi?  

oh my goodness, now i know there is really something wrong.

you are really a very bitter person.

am sorry ok thats if u wud understand.

may the Lord forgive u. AMEN
Re: I Need To Get Married By June 2010 by kitaun(m): 12:16am On Jul 05, 2007
@Disability

THE ANSWER TO YOUR POST IS QUITE SIMPLE; SEE BELOW ONCE AGAIN JUST IN CASE U FIND IT HARD COMPREHENDING SIMPLE THINGS QUICKLY - - - -> cheesy

whitelexi:

geddit now?

@Otuwe

u r just looking for some attention, got no time for u cool
Re: I Need To Get Married By June 2010 by otuwe(f): 9:11am On Jul 05, 2007
kitaun:

@Otuwe

you're just looking for some attention, got no time for u cool

its a good thing u got no time for me birds of different feathers cant flock together

i have no dirty words to give back to u
Re: I Need To Get Married By June 2010 by zignor(m): 9:53am On Jul 05, 2007
@charka
with this your so-called abilities you haven't seen any lady,huh.
infact,you need some medical check-up.
Re: I Need To Get Married By June 2010 by abilityman(m): 10:29am On Jul 05, 2007
zignor:

@charka
with this your so-called abilities you haven't seen any lady,huh.
infact,you need some medical check-up.

Zignor,
From all indications, u are the one that needs medical check up for ur eyes, if u read in-between the lines of this thread, i said i have finally found a lady huh. U may recap.
kitaun:

@Disability

THE ANSWER TO YOUR POST IS QUITE SIMPLE; SEE BELOW ONCE AGAIN JUST IN CASE You FIND IT HARD COMPREHENDING SIMPLE THINGS QUICKLY - - - -> cheesy

geddit now?

@Otuwe

Kitaun,

if u know the true meaning of kitaun, u will leave nairaland. But since i want u to remain, i will not reveal that to you. Leave Otuwe, she has commited no crime unless u feel otherwise since u are barbaric remember all from ajegunle are not

Creamish:

na Literary and Debate Society una de?

Creanish,
kitaun, was in that society before he was rusticated. No shaking the topic of the thread has changed, enjoy it while it lasts

@Nairalanders
Have fun!!!! smiley
Re: I Need To Get Married By June 2010 by whitelexi(m): 11:17am On Jul 05, 2007
kitaun:

@Disability

THE ANSWER TO YOUR POST IS QUITE SIMPLE; SEE BELOW ONCE AGAIN JUST IN CASE You FIND IT HARD COMPREHENDING SIMPLE THINGS QUICKLY - - - -> cheesy

geddit now?

@Otuwe

grin grin grin
Re: I Need To Get Married By June 2010 by abilityman(m): 11:50am On Jul 05, 2007
whitelexi:

grin grin grin

whitelexi,
I love that grin on kitaun's folly!!!

smiley
Re: I Need To Get Married By June 2010 by Creamish(f): 12:43pm On Jul 05, 2007
oya White. . . tell dem who u were refering to so we go know who win d battle! grin
Re: I Need To Get Married By June 2010 by kitaun(m): 1:24pm On Jul 05, 2007
DISABILITY DISABILITY DISABILITY   embarassed

You ARE HAVING A LAFF!!!  grin  grin  grin

You talk of barbarism, after talking about the true meaning of Kitaun, are u always this daft? PLS TELL ME WHAT KITAUN MEANS!!! cool

or is your changing names from Charka, your obvious OTUWE-ISM, and also your refusal to deny you are 1 and the same person with Jerrymania, Sounfair, Obaofbenin, Babaearly worth celebrating? shocked

u sure wouldnt love to know that Whitey feels your idiocy is of unimaginable proportions  tongue grin

no wonder u choose to make an enemy in Zignor who simply asked if your vision 2010 hadnt started yielding fruits angry
Re: I Need To Get Married By June 2010 by abilityman(m): 3:46pm On Jul 05, 2007
kitaun,

Do u really understand the meaning of these symbols u use. U started ur last reply with disability and a symbol depicting embarrassment. I dont mean to embarass u my dear.

Be a good boy and i will let u be though i doubt it knowing the part of ajegunle u reside

Kitaun, i could be nice to u if u repent!!!
Re: I Need To Get Married By June 2010 by otuwe(f): 9:35am On Jul 06, 2007
*someone out there really needs medical and psychiatric help*

seun where are u. this thread is long overdue for closure wat are u waiting for
Re: I Need To Get Married By June 2010 by abilityman(m): 10:28am On Jul 06, 2007
otuwe:

*someone out there really needs medical and psychiatric help*

seun where are u. this thread is long overdue for closure what are u waiting for

Otuwe,

You may try to be bold enough to mention names. Regarding seun closing this thread, do u want to turn to the administrator then u apply. Anyway, the thread is long over due but for one AJEGUNLE WARRIOR, I don't know what he wants. Maybe he wants me to take him to MAMA but i am not a gay like him possibly. Maybe i should change the topic of this thread to suit him.

@NAiralanders
     I still dey hail smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Looking For A Wife To Marry(serious) / Whats Your Mood Right Now / Want A One Night Stand? Hook Up Here!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.