Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,455 members, 7,830,265 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:53 PM

I Need To Get Married By June 2010 - Dating And Meet-up Zone (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / I Need To Get Married By June 2010 (3880 Views)

Meeting Place For People Born Between June 21 And July 22 (cancer Zodiac Sign) / People Born In June, Lets Meet Here / Who Wants To Get Married? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Need To Get Married By June 2010 by nossycheek(f): 11:47am On Jul 06, 2007
Mr Abilityman/Charka

Why the dual ID? I didn't know you are the author of the thread until I popped in.

Ehn, you didn't add the fact that the applicant must be a virgin or are you no longer interested in virgins?
Re: I Need To Get Married By June 2010 by abilityman(m): 12:54pm On Jul 06, 2007
nossycheek:

Mr Abilityman/Charka

Why the dual ID? I didn't know you are the author of the thread until I popped in.

Ehn, you didn't add the fact that the applicant must be a virgin or are you no longer interested in virgins?

my dear nossycheek, how are u doing? Quite a while. The dual ID was a mix up. When I was posting the thread, i forgot to sign-out my friend-charka- who had just finished using the site. What can i do, it had been posted before i realised it.

Regarding virgins I did not want any controversy, but if a non virgin signifies interest, i may screen her out thanks for the observation, some other guy from the ghetto was accusing me wrongly.

Kitaun, can u see how to question an observation. Go back to school as i suggested earlier. I could help to fund it though

The qualities i put there is not exhaustive. Once again, my search has been put on hold as i am presently assessing someone for a relationship. smiley

cheers and regards!!!

@Nairalanders
           kwenu!!!!!
Re: I Need To Get Married By June 2010 by moondust(m): 2:25pm On Jul 06, 2007
@ poster
I can be your manager and marketing executive.
Just sign me up. I'll jazz up ur proposal and all Nairaland ladies will want u before this week runs out
Re: I Need To Get Married By June 2010 by kitaun(m): 3:07pm On Jul 06, 2007
@Diasbility

so after all your U MUST SURRENDER threats, these were all u could come up with; shocked

very lame jibes that wont even move the youngest of my siblings tongue

and I very much doubt if ur IQ is even up to 1/4 of the lad . . . am I any surprised then at your unwavering erections? tongue

there really is no need trying to defend ur multiple ID moves, who cares? cheesy

Retarded wimps like u should be castrated, and ur wretched tool fed to the dogs grin grin angry

and do me a favour; stop bombarding my YIM with nauseating posts, I NEVER TOLD U I WAS GAY, DID I? shocked
Re: I Need To Get Married By June 2010 by abilityman(m): 10:54am On Jul 09, 2007
kitaun:

@Diasbility

so after all your You MUST SURRENDER threats, these were all u could come up with; shocked

very lame jibes that wont even move the youngest of my siblings tongue

and I very much doubt if your IQ is even up to 1/4 of the lad . . . am I any surprised then at your unwavering erections? tongue

there really is no need trying to defend your multiple ID moves, who cares? cheesy

Retarded wimps like u should be castrated, and your wretched tool fed to the dogs grin grin angry

and do me a favour; stop bombarding my YIM with nauseating posts, I NEVER TOLD You I WAS GAY, DID I? shocked

kitaun the mugu,
Quite a while. I wanted u to have a nice weekend so u can have a nice communion with your creator.

Kitaun,
i have no doubt that the word retarded wimp, is the latest word u learnt from your evening school which u managed to attend. its all good atleast u are proving to us that something good comes out of that school. THUMPS UP MY DEAR. Nossycheek is my good friend hence my explanation on the dual ID. wouldn't have wasted time explaining that to u because of your distorted character.

Young man, u need further learning if u must stand the test of time. Just for the records, A piece of shit is better than you hence don't think i am making moves to surrender to u because being in a battle with u is far from my dream. The thought alone that u feel we are in a battle beats my imagination.

Once again, Kitaun GROW UP.

@Nairalander
    I remain abiityman
Re: I Need To Get Married By June 2010 by kitaun(m): 11:08am On Jul 09, 2007
@Abilityman

and what new thing have u said? undecided

this thread had gone down the list of topics, but ur UNENDING ERECTIONS WONT JUST LET U BE!!! angry

ARE U ALWAYS THIS DAFT? embarassed

they prolly didnt tell u that am as vicious as the going gets tough so i know how to ride the waves . . U BLOODY MOFO! tongue cool

are u denying the IMs u sent to me with ur Pascal111us Yahoo id?

or the fact that u were threatening me to surrender and that I wasnt up to doing sh@t with u?

AND I WONDER! EVEN WHEN A BABALAWO DECIDES NOT TO DO EVIL AGAIN, IDIOTIC FOLKS LIKE U KEEP PUSHING THAT KIND OF PERSON TO THE WALL!!! angry

I wonder where u got the chutzpah from to tell me about learning when its obvious that u are prolly a primary school graduate just fortunate to work in a cybercafe by stroke of luck? shocked

A WORD FOR U; GO GET A LIFE!!! cool
Re: I Need To Get Married By June 2010 by abilityman(m): 11:36am On Jul 09, 2007
kitaun,
i am going to change the topic of this thread and it will read: CONFIRM IF KITAUN IS A FOOL or A MADMAN FROM AJEGUNLE. i hope this topic will suit because u need us to tell you what ur problem is.

I know ur type hence i have been taking it easy with you. Dont allow me stretch u to ur limits.

A word is enough for the wise but u are far from being wise, hence i dont know how to re-phrase that quote. I will advise u go to the ants and learn to be wise.

@nairalanders
Help kitaun, he needs it urgently, smiley
Re: I Need To Get Married By June 2010 by kitaun(m): 5:26pm On Jul 09, 2007
@Abilityman

U aint got new lines? angry

Damn!!! go read my posts past and compare! MAYBE THEY DIDNT TELL U THAT THIS IS WHAT I DO BEST!!! grin grin

I never told u am not from Ajegunle, I even flaunt it, despite that fact, I have been around the world, been there done that, so deal with that! tongue

To u am the Fool, but what can say of you Monsieur disability? undecided

I LOST WORDS FOR U!!! tongue

U are just a waste of space, spare us this sh@tty posts of urs and come up with new vituperative lines, the ones u have are outdated . . . GO UPDATE, COME BACK AND LETS SEE HOW COOL UR NEW LINES ARE! cool
Re: I Need To Get Married By June 2010 by abilityman(m): 8:04pm On Jul 09, 2007
kitaun:

@Abilityman

Damn!!! go read my posts past and compare! MAYBE THEY DIDNT TELL You THAT THIS IS WHAT I DO BEST!!! grin grin

I have been around the world, been there done that, so deal with that! tongue

To u am the Fool, but what can say of you Monsieur disability? undecided

i can't stand your grammar. kitaun, go back to school, u have a long way to go. When u learn, we can start talking. for now u are not up to my standard. thanks
Re: I Need To Get Married By June 2010 by kitaun(m): 9:13am On Jul 10, 2007
@Disability

Shut it already!!! angry

ur jibes are bloody puerile tongue

If u dont understand simple words used by me; then u need to see ur shrink! tongue grin

Now; dont allow me whoop ur ass silly, go see ur Doctor angry

if u desist; then be ready for the rejuvenation of my cyber-fury tongue grin

Bloody mofos need to be put in their rightful place; quarantined so as not to contaminate reasonable peeps,

am creating a vaccine for gays like u and most likely u will be the first person I will test it on cool

AM SURE U ARE READY FOR THIS AS IT SHOULD DRAG ON FOR MONTHS; SO BRING IT ON!!! cheesy

WHAT GIVES? cool cool
Re: I Need To Get Married By June 2010 by abilityman(m): 10:32am On Jul 10, 2007
kitaun:

@Disability

Shut it already!!! angry

your jibes are bloody puerile tongue

AM SURE You ARE READY FOR THIS AS IT SHOULD [b]DRAG ON FOR MONTHS; SO BRING IT ON!!![/b] cheesy

kitaun d mugu,
  so in your imagunation u feel i am dragging something with u. Boy, i hope u have a good explanation to give your anty why your allowance for this month has suddenly finished!!!

Just for the records, your levels is far lower than mine. Go flock with your type. I am falling some people's hands exchanging words with a nobody.

The only credit i can give u is the fact that your dictionary is still serving u, bloody puerile my foot

@Nairaland users
      we have a clown in our midst called kitaun d mugu. join me in hailing him
Re: I Need To Get Married By June 2010 by kitaun(m): 11:00am On Jul 10, 2007
@disability

abilityman:

kitaun d mugu,
  so in your imagunation u feel i am dragging something with u. Boy, i hope u have a good explanation to give your anty why your allowance for this month has suddenly finished!!!

Just for the records, your levels is far lower than mine. Go flock with your type. I am falling some people's hands exchanging words with a nobody.

The only credit i can give u is the fact that your dictionary is still serving u, bloody puerile my foot

@Nairaland users
      we have a clown in our midst called kitaun d mugu. join me in hailing him

IMAGINE UR GOOFS AS EMBOLDENED  tongue  tongue

after all said and done, u sure would still come here to tell someone way too advanced for u to go get some education shocked

someone with just over 100 posts so engrossed in displaying idiocy and ignorance embarassed

na wa 4 all these people sha  grin  grin
Re: I Need To Get Married By June 2010 by otuwe(f): 12:25pm On Jul 10, 2007
kitaun:

@disability

after all said and done, u sure would still come here to tell someone way too advanced for u to go get some education shocked

someone with just over 100 posts so engrossed in displaying idiocy and ignorance embarassed

na wa 4 all these people sha grin grin

I never knew people's level of advancement is judged by the number of posts they have on nairaland undecided undecided it should be more like their level of idleness.

well im learning alot from this thread.

@creamish
pls may i know the scores in this war of words
Re: I Need To Get Married By June 2010 by kitaun(m): 12:39pm On Jul 10, 2007
@Otuwe

is it that u want stick your own nose in this or what? undecided

I have contributed my own quota to Nairaland, assisted people with my contributions, made friends, I get over 60 percent of my bills from being on the Net, so what are u on about?

mind u; I have spent 16 months on Nairaland, and I only come to this date n meet up zone to catch my fun because I feel this is where u have the funniest set of posts, unlike other sections where u hardly see me joke anyhow, I can't be too serious 24/7!!! wink

GEDDIT? cool
Re: I Need To Get Married By June 2010 by otuwe(f): 12:54pm On Jul 10, 2007
I have contributed my own quota to Nairaland, assisted people with my contributions, made friends, I get over 60 percent of my bills from being on the Net, so what are u on about?

mind u; I have spent 16 months on Nairaland, and I only come to this date n meet up zone to catch my fun because I feel this is where u have the funniest set of posts, unlike other sections where u hardly see me joke anyhow, I can't be too serious 24/7!!!

I OWE NO ONE ANY EXPLANATIONS, MADAM OTUWE

So why didi u just explain

ok sori im not sticking my nose anywhere i no fit shout lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

i just want to find out the scores cant see the score board

come to think of it, do you call all these madness fun, i wonder oh
oops lipsrsealed :-Xsorry

bye
Re: I Need To Get Married By June 2010 by kitaun(m): 1:05pm On Jul 10, 2007
shut the door behind you and make sure u dont hit ur leg against a stone; if u really dont see any fun in the madness that abound here cool

NAIRALAND FUN = NAIRALAND MADNESS !!! grin

only hypocrites feel otherwise tongue

Like my friend Whitelexi would say ''MASTICATION FOR THE NATION'' grin grin grin
Re: I Need To Get Married By June 2010 by abilityman(m): 1:59pm On Jul 10, 2007
I have always known i have been exchanging words with a mad man, poor me!!!

Kitaun, u never told me you were a yahoo yahoo kingpin.

Watch ur back!!!!
Re: I Need To Get Married By June 2010 by whitelexi(m): 2:08pm On Jul 10, 2007
kitaun:

shut the door behind you and make sure u don't hit your leg against a stone; if u really don't see any fun in the madness that abound here cool

NAIRALAND FUN = NAIRALAND MADNESS !!! grin

only hypocrites feel otherwise tongue

Like my friend Whitelexi would say ''MASTICATION FOR THE NATION'' grin grin grin

Yeeeaaahhh Man!!! Its that new taste sensation, that new chewing creation, and the sweet smell of it is travelling around the nation; Its strawberry flavour with the liquid lime center, me tongue gone to heaven - that no exaggeration. . . So spread the word my people, Mastication for the Nation!!! grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I Need To Get Married By June 2010 by kitaun(m): 12:00am On Jul 11, 2007
Lmao @ Whitelexi grin grin grin

@Abilityman

yahoo yahoo? shocked

LMAO . . . grin grin

they should have told u that I work for EFCC tongue

since u are so dumb to think only yahoo yahoo boys do biz on the Net, I cant help u, U ARE CLUELESS tongue embarassed

no wonder u find it hard to pay for cafe time and u would rather prefer to hack cafe systems tonguecheesy

Not to worry, drop ur phone no and I will arrange to pay ur next internet subscription fees, if I dont I stand to be castrated cool

BRING THE PROPER THINGY ON BOY!!! cool

I sense u want to run, NO WAY!!! u ASKED FOR IT AND U WILL GET IT FULLER-LY grin grin grin
Re: I Need To Get Married By June 2010 by otuwe(f): 9:09am On Jul 11, 2007
*yawning*
Re: I Need To Get Married By June 2010 by abilityman(m): 10:26am On Jul 11, 2007
kitaun:

Not to worry, drop your phone no and I will arrange to pay your next internet subscription fees, if I don't I stand to be castrated cool

BRING THE PROPER THINGY ON BOY!!! cool

I sense u want to run, NO WAY!!! u ASKED FOR IT AND You WILL GET IT FULLER-LY grin grin grin

Kitaun, otuwe is yawning.Do you know what that means? I will help u, 'you are too boring to a fault'.

You want my number so that u will dupe me, which is ur stock in trade. Dont be ashamed, we termed it yahoo yahoo as against 419 to boost ur ego. as are u going out of business, utilise the nos u have gathered so far. Dont add me to your list. I am not a mugu like u!!!

my internet subscription will take care of u for 6months.Thanks because i am not complaining. Just for the records, if u need a job to keep body and soul together, I could be of help. u need it my dear

Nairalanders@
     hope u don't mind if i help kitaun.
Re: I Need To Get Married By June 2010 by kitaun(m): 8:33pm On Jul 11, 2007
abilityman:

Kitaun, otuwe is yawning.Do you know what that means? I will help u, 'you are too boring to a fault'.

You want my number so that u will dupe me, which is your stock in trade. Dont be ashamed, we termed it yahoo yahoo as against 419 to boost your ego. as are u going out of business, utilise the nos u have gathered so far. Dont add me to your list. I am not a mugu like u!!!

my internet subscription will take care of u for 6months.Thanks because i am not complaining. Just for the records, if u need a job to keep body and soul together, I could be of help. u need it my dear

Nairalanders@
hope u don't mind if i help kitaun.

wack lines angry angry

U AINT WORTH IT JARE!!! embarassed

GO SEE UR SHRINK! tongue grin grin

THIS THREAD IS OVER IF U CANT COME UP WITH REAL MASTICATIVE LINES!!! cool
Re: I Need To Get Married By June 2010 by charka: 10:52am On Jul 12, 2007
kitaun:

THIS THREAD IS OVER IF You CANT COME UP WITH REAL MASTICATIVE LINES!!! cool

Kitaun,

You have been tolerated enough on this thread!!! To cap it up, you want to close a thread u did not start!!! How far can u go. Enough of ur intolerance. Thank you for all your contributions both the sane and the insane. cheerio

@Nairalander
THE END
Re: I Need To Get Married By June 2010 by otuwe(f): 10:26pm On Jul 13, 2007
finally

its about time angry
Re: I Need To Get Married By June 2010 by kitaun(m): 11:51pm On Jul 13, 2007
bunch of crooks in the name of cyber-beings!!! angry

first it was Charka, later it beacame Abilityman, Otuwe comes to the rescue with a plea for THE DISABLED A$$HOLE to be recognised as who it is, later the HANDICAPPED MOA4CKA COMES AS CHARKA TO DECLARE HIS PAPA'S THREAD CLOSED . . . .RETARDED WIMPS U ALL ARE!!! tongue grin
Re: I Need To Get Married By June 2010 by abilityman(m): 11:48am On Jul 17, 2007
kitaun:

bunch of crooks in the name of cyber-beings!!! angry

first it was Charka, later it beacame Abilityman, Otuwe comes to the rescue with a plea for THE DISABLED A$$HOLE to be recognised as who it is, later the HANDICAPPED MOA4CKA COMES AS CHARKA TO DECLARE HIS PAPA'S THREAD CLOSED . . . .RETARDED WIMPS You ALL ARE!!! tongue grin

kitaun d mugu
       i will advise u use your tongue and count your teeth!!! From what i can see, u are far from being a responsible citizen, a thread has been declared closed but u prefer to continue rendering insults. That explains your type of up-bringing and they thought they did a good job not knowing that he has gone gaga(i wish u understand that phrase).PITY is d word i can use to describe u.

Once again go to the ants and learn to be wise!!!

@Nairaland user
        someone needs help.
Re: I Need To Get Married By June 2010 by kitaun(m): 12:12pm On Jul 17, 2007
@Disabilty

am not surprised it took u almost a week to reply my last post tongue

what else should I have expected from someone who revels in unabashed idiocy grin grin

last I heard, u were banned, confess what did u do? undecided

If only u were smart enough, then u would have known that authors of threads dont even have the right to declare threads closed cool

BRING IT ON BWOYYY!!! cool *better lines would be appreciated*
Re: I Need To Get Married By June 2010 by abilityman(m): 2:16pm On Jul 17, 2007
kitaun:

@Disabilty

am not surprised it took u almost a week to reply my last post tongue

last I heard, u were banned, confess what did u do? undecided
If only u were smart enough, then u would have known that authors of threads don't even have the right to declare threads closed cool

BRING IT ON BWOYYY!!! cool *better lines would be appreciated*

i have highlighted your folly. Boy, i don tire for u. Banning is for people like u. The knowledge that it took me almost a week to reply u shows how much u have missed me u gay.

Boy, i have enjoyed this while it lasted but i don tire. That is the truth even though i have belittled myself talking to a miscreant (u) for a long time unlike me.

@Nairaland users
        tell kitaun he has won, so he will be happy
Re: I Need To Get Married By June 2010 by otuwe(f): 10:32am On Jul 18, 2007
kitaun u have won
Re: I Need To Get Married By June 2010 by abilityman(m): 9:49am On Jul 19, 2007
otuwe:

kitaun u have won

Thank you.
THE END

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Looking For A Wife To Marry(serious) / Whats Your Mood Right Now / Want A One Night Stand? Hook Up Here!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.