Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,491 members, 7,819,790 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:26 PM

Virginity At 35, Is It A Thing Of Pride Or Shame? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Virginity At 35, Is It A Thing Of Pride Or Shame? (2622 Views)

Getting Married At 35. Is It Late, Normal Or early For Guys. / It Became A Thing Of "Happy Ever After" To The Latest Nalraland Couple In Town! / Is this Pride Or Self Respect? This Has Cost Many Guys Their Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Virginity At 35, Is It A Thing Of Pride Or Shame? by missimelda01(f): 9:35pm On May 28, 2020
LikeAking:
Virginity at 35 is not a shame,it's great.

But at this age you have to also hustle for a husband by fire by force.

Another reason why you are not still married is because you don't desire marriage much,due to your extreme religious upbringing.

Babe come out of your shell and find your husband, since he can't find you.Tip Start from face book.

Find your type of man and hunt him down like the amazon women,don't wait for men to come to you.

I also know you are a shy and timid babe,try and work on that too.

If you are unable to find a husband before the end of this year,then I will marry you.

Just send me a message.
I am a tall, choco colour and handsome man.

I like your style grin
Re: Virginity At 35, Is It A Thing Of Pride Or Shame? by Nobody: 9:47pm On May 28, 2020
meaning is what you make of it,thats all i can say,sex or no sex your choice is absolutely yours.
Re: Virginity At 35, Is It A Thing Of Pride Or Shame? by LikeAking: 10:13pm On May 28, 2020
missimelda01:

I like your style grin

I mean it from my heart.

I kip to my Promise's.
Re: Virginity At 35, Is It A Thing Of Pride Or Shame? by Nobody: 10:26pm On May 28, 2020
Dont know what to say.Sadly men are not forthcoming this days.Keeping it is good,but i think what you need to work on his your relationship skills.I have a girlfriend that doesn't say hi if i dont say hi.She is a lovely person with this small challenge.Anyway i am sure you know we price new car more than tokumbo but the reality is that both get us to the same destination and time and chance happens to both.The fact you married a virgin doesn't mean you cant end up with the wrong person,it is also possible you end up with someone who adores you.

1 Like

Re: Virginity At 35, Is It A Thing Of Pride Or Shame? by merit455(m): 10:26pm On May 28, 2020
Are u the one......,keep it up
Re: Virginity At 35, Is It A Thing Of Pride Or Shame? by zexy2030(m): 10:34pm On May 28, 2020
dyfaze:

36years?. Mo tun fo ooo. grin grin . Tell me more, was it easy and went straight like Noah Ark?
sorry I don't kiss n tell, she is married to another man last year december. The man is 39.
Re: Virginity At 35, Is It A Thing Of Pride Or Shame? by Queenserah26(f): 11:00pm On May 28, 2020
grin grin grin
LikeAking:
Virginity at 35 is not a shame,it's great.

But at this age you have to also hustle for a husband by fire by force.

Another reason why you are not still married is because you don't desire marriage much,due to your extreme religious upbringing.

Babe come out of your shell and find your husband, since he can't find you.Tip Start from face book.

Find your type of man and hunt him down like the amazon women,don't wait for men to come to you.

I also know you are a shy and timid babe,try and work on that too.

If you are unable to find a husband before the end of this year,then I will marry you.

Just send me a message.
I am a tall, choco colour and handsome man.

Re: Virginity At 35, Is It A Thing Of Pride Or Shame? by scoundrel(f): 11:00pm On May 28, 2020
If one has masturbated before they’ve gone halfway through the journey.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bryson Tiller Anniversary Full Download (album 2020) / For Sticking With Him When He Has Nothing, A Man Gifts His Girlfriend An Iphone / Jealous Husband Send Wife N@k3d Photos To P0rn Site Before Burning Her To Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.