Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,127 members, 7,835,796 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:04 PM

Lady Abort Pregnant Five Different Times For Her Boyfriend. PHOTOS - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Abort Pregnant Five Different Times For Her Boyfriend. PHOTOS (1950 Views)

Olori Diana And Her Drug Addict Boyfriend (Photos) / 13-Year-Old Russian Girl Pregnant For Her 10-Year-Old Boyfriend (Photos) / Lady Mistakenly Sends Shower Photo To Her Dad Instead Of Her Boyfriend (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Abort Pregnant Five Different Times For Her Boyfriend. PHOTOS by Nairafame1: 8:49pm On May 28, 2020
According to eyewitness, Lady abort pregnancy five different times for his boyfriend.

The eyewitness wrote;
I told my bestie about one of my friend that is pregnant for the 5th time for her bf &he wants her to abort again & that she wants me to follow her to pack her things out of the guys place,Na so 3 of us gather go. But na my bestie’s bf house we land.

See Original Post Below
https://www.nairafame.com/2020/05/lady-abort-pregnant-five-different-time.html

1 Share

Re: Lady Abort Pregnant Five Different Times For Her Boyfriend. PHOTOS by habsydiamond(m): 8:58pm On May 28, 2020
truth be told..as a lady, a man that loves u will never encourage u to abort for him once not to say 5 times and u still expect him to marry u. to him u re expired product with little to offer in the area of kids. your matter will end like 40 minutes soap opera. think wisely my sisters out there.
Re: Lady Abort Pregnant Five Different Times For Her Boyfriend. PHOTOS by Freelane33(m): 9:00pm On May 28, 2020
Were you able to settle the matter or still on it because Na something of such we Dey settle for here right now
Nairafame1:
According to eyewitness, Lady abort pregnancy five different times for his boyfriend.

The eyewitness wrote;
I told my bestie about one of my friend that is pregnant for the 5th time for her bf &he wants her to abort again & that she wants me to follow her to pack her things out of the guys place,Na so 3 of us gather go. But na my bestie’s bf house we land.

See Original Post Below
https://www.nairafame.com/2020/05/lady-abort-pregnant-five-different-time.html
Re: Lady Abort Pregnant Five Different Times For Her Boyfriend. PHOTOS by comradewanle(m): 9:35pm On May 28, 2020
Abort five different times ........she is still a learner. Someone I know pass her far far
Re: Lady Abort Pregnant Five Different Times For Her Boyfriend. PHOTOS by typumps: 9:37pm On May 28, 2020
this is so bad
Re: Lady Abort Pregnant Five Different Times For Her Boyfriend. PHOTOS by Nobody: 9:38pm On May 28, 2020
Arnold Schwarzenegger should partner this babe to act THE TERMINATOR - The final episode

(1) (Reply)

Cheapest Cities In Nigeria To Live In / My boyfriend has concentrated Mouth odour / I Can't Stop Laughing....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.