Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,150 members, 7,818,458 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:15 PM

Wife Catches Her Husband With Side Chic. This Happened Next [Video] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wife Catches Her Husband With Side Chic. This Happened Next [Video] (1698 Views)

Wife Catches And Beats Up Husband's Side Chick At Crunchies (Video, Photos) / Man Who Placed "Magun" On His Wife Catches Her Glued To Another Man / Man Gets Stuck Inside Sex Doll And Calls Police, Watch What Happens Next (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wife Catches Her Husband With Side Chic. This Happened Next [Video] by Lizzysamuel(f): 3:12am On May 29, 2020
A video showing the moment an angry wife busted her husband and his side chic having a lunch date at a restaurant has emerged online.

The scorned wife was left heartbroken after catching her husband with his lover chilling out.

In the video recorded by one of the customers in the restaurant, the woman revealed how she had been suspecting her husband of cheating on her with several ladies before finally catching him with the side chic.

The wife vented her anger on the lady a little, but concentrated more on the man (husband) because it was her husband who couldn't control himself.

After disgracing the husband, she went ahead to pour him the hot plate of soup on their table.

The timely intervention of the restaurant staff helped to save the situation from getting worse.

The man was so speechless and confuse on what to say or act, till the wife left the premises angrily.

However, a customer who came to have his launch as well, was heard in the background saying "I can't take this from any woman, I will just beat the hell out of her."

Social media users have reacted to the incident with some criticizing the side chic for having an affair with a married man while others blamed the husband for cheating in the first place.

Watch the video HERE

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Wife Catches Her Husband With Side Chic. This Happened Next [Video] by jeffizy(m): 3:20am On May 29, 2020
Life and times of an average naija wife.

Keeping the husband reined is a full time job. grin

To all faithful husbands out there, giving the Mrs peace of mind.... Kudos.

But..... What if he was having a meeting?
Wondering what will happen at home, later.
Re: Wife Catches Her Husband With Side Chic. This Happened Next [Video] by DaddyRochie1642: 3:22am On May 29, 2020
That man should Prepare To Be Poisoned Or Stabbed When He's Asleep grin grin
Re: Wife Catches Her Husband With Side Chic. This Happened Next [Video] by Galactico4ever(m): 3:25am On May 29, 2020
grin grin grin Dead Man Walking tongue tongue
Re: Wife Catches Her Husband With Side Chic. This Happened Next [Video] by DonFreshmoney(m): 4:31am On May 29, 2020
Another one ready to enter grave...you must be mad to attack me when I am eating in s public restaurant.
Re: Wife Catches Her Husband With Side Chic. This Happened Next [Video] by Nobody: 4:52am On May 29, 2020
Na this matter we don dey settle since morning.
Re: Wife Catches Her Husband With Side Chic. This Happened Next [Video] by pyyxxaro: 5:59am On May 29, 2020
My Wife nor bold try this rubbish

She nor even fit self

because u see me sitting with a lady , issorai
Re: Wife Catches Her Husband With Side Chic. This Happened Next [Video] by illicit(m): 7:27am On May 29, 2020
Why marry if u will cheat
Re: Wife Catches Her Husband With Side Chic. This Happened Next [Video] by Donhaywhy001(m): 7:44am On May 29, 2020
All this naija women mentality too low...

(1) (Reply)

Why You Must Fvck Nigerian Girls / Tops Off! Brazilian Revelers Strip Off As They Join Samba Dancers-video,pics,18+ / What To Do When She Starts Doing This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.