Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,308 members, 7,836,346 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:47 AM

What To Do When She Starts Doing This - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What To Do When She Starts Doing This (1710 Views)

When your man starts doing this to u My Sister Just Know Marriage sure(photo) / Once Your Crush Starts Doing ANY Of These Things – You'll Soon Be Friend Zoned. / 10 Ways On How To Eat Your Woman’s Pu**y So Good That She Starts Speaking In Ton (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What To Do When She Starts Doing This by Bvlgari: 3:54am On Jan 19, 2022
What to do when she starts doing this

cheesy grin

4 Likes

Re: What To Do When She Starts Doing This by snitchbitch: 5:41am On Jan 19, 2022
she is enjoying it but swallowing the pain and pleasure,

it depends on your energy and power, if you like continue, if you like stop

but the next thing she do after that is begging you to stop or she will be moaning OH MY GOD! AH! AH!

depends on her sexual mileage sha

some will never beg, if you like remove the pxssy and give them, they wont

last last they will still tell you YOU NEVER CUM? ALAYE DO QUICK I GET ANOTHER CUSTOMER!

In short, real men spend less time ontop woman matter, na poor man get time !

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What To Do When She Starts Doing This by Nobody: 5:49am On Jan 19, 2022
I noticed recently that poor people without direction in life are the ones that comes up with such horrendous thread on a Wednesday morning.

I cant imagine the likes of Elon musk or dangote think of a thread like this

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do When She Starts Doing This by Bvlgari: 7:18am On Jan 19, 2022
BadRadio:
I noticed recently that poor people without direction in life are the ones that comes up with such horrendous thread on a Wednesday morning.

I cant imagine the likes of Elon musk or dangote think of a thread like this

Shut up and face your broke life...u come to the romance section at 5:48am and u think u are serious in your life abi

6 Likes

Re: What To Do When She Starts Doing This by Nobody: 8:41am On Jan 19, 2022
Bvlgari:

Shut up and face your broke life...u come to the romance section at 5:48am and u think u are serious in your life abi
did I quote ur ass, can't u allow me stay on my lane?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do When She Starts Doing This by Ahmback(m): 9:43am On Jan 19, 2022
Bvlgari:

u come to the romance section at 5:48am and u think u are serious in your life abi
oh boy! Fatality!

1 Like

Re: What To Do When She Starts Doing This by FERNANDEZISBACK: 9:48am On Jan 19, 2022
Bvlgari:
What to do when she starts doing this

cheesy grin
Nawa oo.. undecided
Looks like the romance section is way too cold.. grin grin

1 Like

Re: What To Do When She Starts Doing This by Bvlgari: 10:53am On Jan 19, 2022
BadRadio:
did I quote ur ass, can't u allow me stay on my lane?

U make that kind of comment on my own thread and u want me to be waiting for u to quote your head first...

Guy abeg no let me reason u today

Ahmback:
oh boy! Fatality!

Lol abeg no mind that guy...make i sorry for am if not babality go join o, my fellow Mortal Kombat comrade cheesy grin u made me remember my young days

1 Like

Re: What To Do When She Starts Doing This by nerdfrost(m): 11:39am On Jan 19, 2022
undecided

Nosimp2022 angry
Re: What To Do When She Starts Doing This by Nobody: 11:42am On Jan 19, 2022
Bvlgari:

U make that kind of comment on my own thread and u want me to be waiting for u to quote your head first...

Guy abeg no let me reason u today

Lol abeg no mind that guy...make i sorry for am if not babality go join o, my fellow Mortal Kombat comrade cheesy grin u made me remember my young days
just take tramadol, u will be alright
Re: What To Do When She Starts Doing This by Newboss(m): 11:50am On Jan 19, 2022
Ignore all those things and keep fûcking.

She's just trying to manipulate you into thinking the sex is good. Just cûm and get out.
Re: What To Do When She Starts Doing This by Bvlgari: 1:07am On Jan 20, 2022
BadRadio:
just take tramadol, u will be alright

Lol...look at this unfortunate human being...you foolish no be small...i think its the tramadol disturbing u sef...
Re: What To Do When She Starts Doing This by Nobody: 8:30am On Jan 20, 2022
Bvlgari:

Lol...look at this unfortunate human being...you foolish no be small...i think its the tramadol disturbing u sef...
Have you smoked your Indian hemp today? Don't forget to do socheesy
Re: What To Do When She Starts Doing This by Bvlgari: 9:45am On Jan 20, 2022
BadRadio:
Have you smoked your Indian hemp today? Don't forget to do socheesy

This guy still dey mention me? Lol U be really bad radio...smdh...c'mon go and look for something to do to your unfortunate life in 9ja...nor be me cause your life problems o
Re: What To Do When She Starts Doing This by Nobody: 10:33am On Jan 20, 2022
Bvlgari:

This guy still dey mention me? Lol U be really bad radio...smdh...c'mon go and look for something to do to your unfortunate life in 9ja...nor be me cause your life problems o
tell your girlfriend to come see me at olosho Hotel at Obalende

(1) (Reply)

I've Bought This Girl Shawarma. When Should I Expect Sex? / Where Is Ik Ogbonas Wife Sonia Morales / Do Girls Find It Difficult To Trust Fair Guys?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.