Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,717 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:40 PM

There Is No Real Hate Between Igbos And Yorubas - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / There Is No Real Hate Between Igbos And Yorubas (6009 Views)

No Matter The Hate Between Igbos And Yorubas...they Can't Kill Themselves / Sen Ifeanyi Ubah Restores Peace Between Igbos And Yorubas In Lagos State / BREAKING NEWS: Heavy Fighting Between Igbos And Hausa Ongoing In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: There Is No Real Hate Between Igbos And Yorubas by flokii: 2:42pm On May 30, 2020
Try any nonsense in Odualand and see
Re: There Is No Real Hate Between Igbos And Yorubas by jimyjames(m): 3:02pm On May 30, 2020
Balogunodua:

Thousand my foot, lies from ipob news.com

The first invasion of biafra was led by northern officers and soldiers, it was after the invasion of midwest that adekunle led the Lagos garrison 3rd infantry divisoin which was letter renamed to 3rd marine commado which is made up of mostly yorubas and other midwest soldiers against biafra army

You know you are lying, the invasion of Biafra into Midwest happened in August - September 1967. Akekule already fought and captured bonny in July 1967 , Yoruba's were already fighting hand in hand with northerners in Biafra before ojukwu sent banjo to distract them from capturing Enugu

Re: There Is No Real Hate Between Igbos And Yorubas by ProT: 3:42pm On May 30, 2020
angelEmade:
very true. this item is worthy of front page. the mods should promote tribal unity
Most folks just come here to make jokes out of it believe it guys...it's all just for fun. Even me ...sometimes i shout 'amaka!' here just to piss off the igbos when there is a negative thread about them...and yes! when there is a skull mining thread i will also shout 'afonja!' lol
no bad vibes...m yoruba...but sure...one love
grin
Re: There Is No Real Hate Between Igbos And Yorubas by Cherez: 1:25pm On May 31, 2020
jimyjames:

Those of you born in Lagos are not different from Yoruba's
Nwanne, amuru m n'ulo ogwu IYI-ENU, Ogidi, Anambra Steeti.
Nwanne a bu m nwa otu, her akwukwo n'otu
Nwanne, guys sukwara "phonetics" n'ogene
Nwanne m nwoke, I be pure breed Igbo however, we Igbos cannot claim saints and not know where we also erred
My father went to that war and gave me firsthand info.
Guy, even Ojukwu himself have never uttered a word against the starvation and support by the British cos before & in between the war the British wanted oil which he didn't grant them, Nzeogwu was against him, YES NZEOGWU STARTED CONTACTING FEDERAL FORCES (Nzeogwu was a good friend of OBJ & was in contact with him during the war, surprising OBJ was commanding the battalion that bombarded Onitsha?) TOGETHER WITH IFEAJUANA, BANJO & CO?
Ojukwu knew what we were all up against. Why don't we fight Zik as much as we paint Awo.
Where was Zik when all these fights started? Zik refused secession & insisted Igbos should not fight back not secede. He was busy advocating for one Nigeria while Balewa & same Awo wanted out.
My guy, if faced with same situation as Nigeria then I might have done same. Nigeria was already broke and needed peace & then oil.
How would they get it?
My dear, let's continue our fight for equity & justice and prolly leave this unified abode some day but leave Awo out of this
Daalu

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Mass Defection To APC Hits PDP In Cross River Central District / Results As Released By Inec In Plateau State, Lp Sweeps Everything / What Have You Done For Our Sick President ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.