Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,416 members, 7,819,496 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:11 PM

There Is No Real Hate Between Igbos And Yorubas - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / There Is No Real Hate Between Igbos And Yorubas (6020 Views)

No Matter The Hate Between Igbos And Yorubas...they Can't Kill Themselves / Sen Ifeanyi Ubah Restores Peace Between Igbos And Yorubas In Lagos State / BREAKING NEWS: Heavy Fighting Between Igbos And Hausa Ongoing In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: There Is No Real Hate Between Igbos And Yorubas by Lipscomb(m): 9:58am On May 29, 2020
You better change Otherwise.
MyVILLAGEpeople:
That's true. Sometimes I do that tribal war thing here to catch fun and nothing else.
Re: There Is No Real Hate Between Igbos And Yorubas by jimyjames(m): 10:00am On May 29, 2020
Sammy07:

Can you see you're confused
We are your enemy, and you keep coming to enemy region. cheesy

Anyways, keep buying our land.
It's still part of development.

There is nothing as painful as buying your enemy's fathers land and building a house making your enemy a tenant is his fathers land.
Re: There Is No Real Hate Between Igbos And Yorubas by Maxmilliano111: 10:00am On May 29, 2020
jimyjames:

Our enemies, 3 million Igbo's died in a civil war, not one.

Still doesn't change the fact....

Stop generalizing

Because u hate them doesn't make all igbo hate the yoruba's

So Call them your own enemy not all igbo

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: There Is No Real Hate Between Igbos And Yorubas by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 10:00am On May 29, 2020
Lipscomb:
You better change Otherwise.

Otherwise what
Re: There Is No Real Hate Between Igbos And Yorubas by Nobody: 10:01am On May 29, 2020
jimyjames:

Boycott which region? A region we are buying with our hard earned money?

I have corrected someone here before about this, but obviously, you guys just tell yourselves what make you happy, whether it's the truth or not.

What does C-of-O mean?

Go find out.

I'd like to see how you'll lift your land or house on your head when you are finally repartrated to your Biafra.

3 Likes

Re: There Is No Real Hate Between Igbos And Yorubas by Sammy07: 10:02am On May 29, 2020
jimyjames:

There is nothing as painful as buying your enemy's fathers land and building a house making your enemy a tenant is his fathers land.

Really cheesy

Hope you know you don't represent 1% of our population in SW.

It doesn't take 5mins to destroy that property of yours cheesy

3 Likes

Re: There Is No Real Hate Between Igbos And Yorubas by BlackfireX: 10:02am On May 29, 2020
I heard the online beef is to draw the abokiii in , and know his mind,

Because igbos and Yoruba have a plan... You'll see

4 Likes

Re: There Is No Real Hate Between Igbos And Yorubas by Lipscomb(m): 10:04am On May 29, 2020
You will go to jail.
MyVILLAGEpeople:

Otherwise what
Re: There Is No Real Hate Between Igbos And Yorubas by jimyjames(m): 10:08am On May 29, 2020
TripleOh7:

I have corrected someone here before about this, but obviously, you guys just tell yourselves what make you happy, whether it's the truth or not.

What does C-of-O mean?

Go find out.

I'd like to see how you'll lift your land or house on your head when you are finally repartrated to your Biafra.

Repatriated to Biafra? When ? Hundred years to come or 2 hundred years to come? you afonjas and northerners fought us for 3 good years to stay with you in one Nigeria so here we are, one Nigeria forever

3 Likes

Re: There Is No Real Hate Between Igbos And Yorubas by jimyjames(m): 10:10am On May 29, 2020
Maxmilliano111:

Still doesn't change the fact....

Stop generalizing

Because u hate them doesn't make all igbo hate the yoruba's

So Call them your own enemy not all igbo

All Igbo enemies, there is nothing you can do about that
Re: There Is No Real Hate Between Igbos And Yorubas by jimyjames(m): 10:13am On May 29, 2020
Sammy07:

Really cheesy

Hope you know you don't represent 1% of our population in SW.

It doesn't take 5mins to destroy that property of yours cheesy

Lol verbal warriors talking, destroy which property, unless you will have to burn down 80% of Lagos.
Re: There Is No Real Hate Between Igbos And Yorubas by BlackAdam55(m): 10:13am On May 29, 2020
grin
Re: There Is No Real Hate Between Igbos And Yorubas by omoharry(f): 10:14am On May 29, 2020
MyVILLAGEpeople:
That's true. Sometimes I do that tribal war thing here to catch fun and nothing else.
una don dey confess small small.Funny enough while you see it as a joke others take it to heart and feel that is how the two tribes are in reality .
Re: There Is No Real Hate Between Igbos And Yorubas by Sammy07: 10:16am On May 29, 2020
jimyjames:

Lol verbal warriors talking, destroy which property, unless you will have to burn down 80% of Lagos.

Audio warriors, yet fashola deported you all at onisha bridge cheesy

3 Likes

Re: There Is No Real Hate Between Igbos And Yorubas by Nobody: 10:17am On May 29, 2020
jimyjames:

Repatriated to Biafra? When ? Hundred years to come or 2 hundred years to come? you afonjas and northerners fought us for 3 good years to stay with you in one Nigeria so here we are, one Nigeria forever

Oh, hello there, unity beggar. cheesy cheesy cheesy

Afraid to go home?

Why?

5 Likes

Re: There Is No Real Hate Between Igbos And Yorubas by jimyjames(m): 10:20am On May 29, 2020
TripleOh7:

Afraid to go home?

Why?

No , unity beggars scared of the unity, cause Igbo's are buying off their cities, we have successfully purchased Lagos, we are heading to the brown roof city next.

2 Likes

Re: There Is No Real Hate Between Igbos And Yorubas by Sammy07: 10:21am On May 29, 2020
TripleOh7:

Afraid to go home?

Why?

Why?

Answer: Hunger.

5 Likes

Re: There Is No Real Hate Between Igbos And Yorubas by Supan(m): 10:22am On May 29, 2020
Op don't get yourselves worked up... We are all flexing ourselves jare...

Igbo +Afonja = Flatonja

7 Likes

Re: There Is No Real Hate Between Igbos And Yorubas by Nobody: 10:24am On May 29, 2020
Sammy07:

Why?

Answer: Hunger.

grin grin grin
Re: There Is No Real Hate Between Igbos And Yorubas by fhranchez(m): 10:35am On May 29, 2020
jimyjames:

most assumed igbo warriors on this forum are fulani, like this one.
Re: There Is No Real Hate Between Igbos And Yorubas by Nobody: 10:38am On May 29, 2020
jimyjames:

No , unity beggars scared of the unity, cause Igbo's are buying off their cities, we have successfully purchased Lagos, we are heading to the brown roof city next.

Oh yes, we know that.

You've purchased New York, Washington DC, Johannesburg, Hong Kong, Japan, China.

grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: There Is No Real Hate Between Igbos And Yorubas by kayfra: 10:41am On May 29, 2020
jimyjames:

Pauper. The poorest tribe in southern Nigeria can't buy nothing grin

3 Likes

Re: There Is No Real Hate Between Igbos And Yorubas by tatatar: 10:41am On May 29, 2020
Nairaland provides the anonymity to say what's really on your mind.
Who would ever think in real life that I'll be typing those things on a forum grin
As long as such exists,you can never be too sure bro.A lot of Tutsis were massacred by Hutsis whom they had as friends, acquaintances,church members etc.Who ate,partied,and laughed with them.
Re: There Is No Real Hate Between Igbos And Yorubas by Farki: 10:42am On May 29, 2020
The hatred is by insecure online tribalists who want to find something to blame for their frustration.

1 Like

Re: There Is No Real Hate Between Igbos And Yorubas by Emmanuelcann: 10:43am On May 29, 2020
Esseite:
It's the politics that divides Nigerians... that is why the hate always comes up election years..
politicians actually exploit tribal and racist sentiments for political gains. Go to ajegunle in Lagos or Sabon gari in Kano (of old) and you will realise that the common people have no problems with tribe or religion!
Re: There Is No Real Hate Between Igbos And Yorubas by jimyjames(m): 10:48am On May 29, 2020
kayfra:

Pauper. The poorest tribe in southern Nigeria can't buy nothing grin

Is that why afonjas are crying cause Lagos is no mans land?

Stop crying on my comments biko
Re: There Is No Real Hate Between Igbos And Yorubas by kayfra: 10:50am On May 29, 2020
jimyjames:

Is that why afonjas are crying cause Lagos is no mans land?

Stop crying on my comments biko

You are poor

UNDP confirmed poor

We should move SE up North. That's where they belong compared to Southern indices

2 Likes

Re: There Is No Real Hate Between Igbos And Yorubas by Farki: 10:51am On May 29, 2020
jimyjames:

Boycott which region? A region we are buying with our hard earned money?

See that's the problem with people like you, your mind is always twisting like one video vixen. First you say Yorubas hate igbos, yet igbos can come to Yoruba land and buy property peacefully, then you say you want Biafra and independence but you keep moving to the land of your 'enemies'. Please tell me who are the unity beggars in this situation?

Is it confusion or frustration that is preventing you from making up your mind?

6 Likes

Re: There Is No Real Hate Between Igbos And Yorubas by nyabingi(m): 10:52am On May 29, 2020
BEACUSE OF THIS TREAD, I WILL NOT YAB YORUBA AGAIN BECAUSE HE IS NOT MY PROBLEM, I HAVE BENEFITTED MORE FROM THE YORUBAS EVEN MORE THAN SOME OF MY IGBO BROTHERS YES I HAVE TO BE FACTUAL BUT I WILL STATE HERE THAT IAM PROUDLY IGBO!

1 Like

Re: There Is No Real Hate Between Igbos And Yorubas by Emekankwoka(m): 10:53am On May 29, 2020
Jealousy and hate and envy is the big problem of Yorubas against Igbos.

1 Like

Re: There Is No Real Hate Between Igbos And Yorubas by jimyjames(m): 10:56am On May 29, 2020
TripleOh7:

Oh yes, we know that.

You've purchased New York, Washington DC, Johannesburg, Hong Kong, Japan, China.

grin grin grin

Yes o you need to respect

Igbo Amaka
Re: There Is No Real Hate Between Igbos And Yorubas by kayfra: 10:57am On May 29, 2020
Emekankwoka:
Jealousy and hate and envy is the big problem of Yorubas against Igbos.

We don't envy poor people. We help them

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Developing Story: Labour To Meet At 1pm / BREAKING NEWS: Buhari Is Back Without His Certificate / I Have Never Taken Any Dime From Any Political Candidate – Oyedepo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.