Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,043 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:42 AM

President Trump Gets Censored On Twitter For His Tweet Threatening Americans - Foreign Affairs (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / President Trump Gets Censored On Twitter For His Tweet Threatening Americans (55895 Views)

Craig Robertson: Man Threatening To Assassinate Joe Biden, Shot Dead By FBI / Tifany Trump Gets $1.2m Diamond Engagement Ring From Michael Boulos / Is Donald Trump's Going To Be Impeached?? Check Out His Tweet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Trump Gets Censored On Twitter For His Tweet Threatening Americans by godkiller(m): 6:36pm On May 29, 2020
TOPMAN4LIFE:

I have interest to learn
I'm in calabar

Drop your whatsapp number
Re: President Trump Gets Censored On Twitter For His Tweet Threatening Americans by StagethemTVee: 6:38pm On May 29, 2020
"He called black protesters thugs and threatened to have the military shooting at them" Please when they open nursery schools go back and start with your A for apples. Is the emboldened same as your quote? Did it say he called them thugs because they are black. You need help and you are busy forming odogwu to we that can deliver you. Carry on. I can bet you are one of the Jews who think they know it all.
9jaDoomCountry:

TALKING OF BEING STUPID, YOUR LEVEL HAS NO COMPARISON. YOU REPORTED HE CALLED THE LOOTERS THUGS BECAUSE THEY ARE BLACKS AND WHEN PICTURES OF WHITE COLOR AMONG THE LOOTERS WAS SHOWN TO YOU YOU CHANGE NARRATIVES. I THINK YOU ARE TAKING YOUR FRUSTRATION TO AMERICA, EIYAAAA! IT WILL CONTINUE TO BURN YOU BECAUSE THEY DON'T KNOW YOU EXIST AND YOUR UNFOUNDED CRITICISM DOES NOT COUNT.
Re: President Trump Gets Censored On Twitter For His Tweet Threatening Americans by Nobody: 6:52pm On May 29, 2020
StagethemTVee:
"He called black protesters thugs and threatened to have the military shooting at them" Please when they open nursery schools go back and start with your A for apples. Is the emboldened same as your quote? Did it say he called them thugs because they are black. You need help and you are busy forming odogwu to we that can deliver you. Carry on. I can bet you are one of the Jews who think they know it all.

FINALLY I SEE YOUR PAINS. NO WONDER.

THIS IS WHAT HAS BEEN EATING YOU UP. SORRY I CAN'T HELP YOU.
Re: President Trump Gets Censored On Twitter For His Tweet Threatening Americans by linearity: 6:55pm On May 29, 2020
larrysworld:

what Trump was saying is in regards to the context of what has been happening. Shop and business owners wanting to defend their businesses have started to shoot the looters. One black guy was killed yesterday when he tried to loot a pawn shop and the owner shot him dead right on the pavement. Trump is not a racist, that I know well. He says what he means and means what he says but he is not a racist.

All these race card people are pulling up now is what the deep state wants. This whole thing is about the Nov elections. Those funding these riots are not doing so because Black Lives Matter to them but they want to get Trump out of office by all means in Nov. They thought the PLANDEMIC will do it but people are already coming out and economy did not crash or go into a recession they hoped. States and businesses are opening up and people are tired of the Covid-19 BS. It is all about November 2020; the most important election in American History. If Trump wins, some former/ current politician and leaders will be heading to Gitmo and they know it. Also, China can bid goodbye to their ambition of ever dominating the world. Their only way of escape is to make sure he doesn't win by any means possible including inciting violence across the country and the racism card has always been a joker for them. I don;t think they will succeed this time around.

Did you know that the police and the dead man knew each other very well? We don't know the full story yet...

I don't know why you guys feel the need to explain away and 'interpret' what Trump says...We all understand English, we heard what he said, so no need to explain it, it is very clear.

He was not speaking in context of shop-owners or business owners and never mentioned them once during that time...He mentioned bring in the National Guide and clearly said "...when the looting starts, the shooting starts." He is not the first one that have made that comment, many in America who know history, know exactly what he meant and Trump himself knows it. That comment was first mentioned in the sixties and Trump is trying to tap into that violence in 1967.

Trump is the one making this about the 2020 Elections, because he sees his poll numbers dropping. This is not the first protest in America or the first time businesses were been burnt-down or looted in America in response to a black man getting killed by a Police. We had Presidents during those times, and none of them talked about shooting protesters. Do you know how protests took place during Clinton, Bush & Obama?

The world does not revolve around Trump, everything that happens is not because some people want to get him out of office. Trump is the one giving evidence, why he should not be given a second term. And for your information, it may be a plandemic in Nigeria, it is not so in the USA, more than 100,000 people have lost their lives in the USA. Trump flop this right from the gate by ignoring it and playing politics with it, he spare-headed the conspiracy that, it is the deep state and the left that is trying to use it to hurt him, he said it is a hoax and ignored it, while sending PPE to China.

Trump is the most powerful man in the world, do you guys know how ridiculous you look by spreading the conspiracy theory about some 'deep state' elements are plotting with the Chinese Government, the Progressive and the whole world to bring about these horrible events?

Trump has been in office for almost four years, how many politicians or people have he sent to jail talkless of Gitmo?...Sorry my bad, only his cronies, his personal lawyers, etc have gone been sent to jail. Trump has a history of letting criminals out of jail, I can bet my left balls that, beyond the school yard bully, he will never send anyone to jail.

Trump is a racist, go look up his card right from NYC, he deny blacks housing was sued and settled. In the 70s DOJ sued him because of his no vacancy for blacks. In 2017 the FBI released 400 pages of files into investigations into his racial discrimination, do some google search, and try to educate yourself, or those FBI of the 70s must also be deep state operatives. Trump took out a full page ad against the central part five, those innocent black men, who were wrongly accused of the crime they never committed. When the truth eventually came out and they were released, Trump came out and kick against their release, you think he gives the Bleep about you? Keep dreaming and keep backing him, if you or your relative or someone you know fall victim tomorrow, Trump will careless and he would not even care if you supported him before or wrote nice things about him, he is self centered and racist.

3 Likes

Re: President Trump Gets Censored On Twitter For His Tweet Threatening Americans by DaRuud(m): 7:24pm On May 29, 2020
StagethemTVee:
This is the tweet by President Trump that Twitter censored. He called black protesters thugs and threatened to have the military shooting at them if looting continues. Coming from a President who recently criticized Iran leaders for shooting at their protesters, Ironic, right?

If it was Buhari that made such statement.

PDP : Buhari orders military to kill PDP members ahead of 2023 election

IPOB : Buhari orders the killing of members of IPOB.

Nnamdi Kanu : This can only happen in a Zoo
Re: President Trump Gets Censored On Twitter For His Tweet Threatening Americans by stagger: 7:32pm On May 29, 2020
The killer cop has been arrested and charged with murder.
Re: President Trump Gets Censored On Twitter For His Tweet Threatening Americans by linearity: 8:45pm On May 29, 2020
stagger:
The killer cop has been arrested and charged with murder.

He wasn’t charged with murder, but manslaughter...a murder charge will be an over charge and hard to prove....and only prosecutors who want him to be acquitted will charge him with murder.
Re: President Trump Gets Censored On Twitter For His Tweet Threatening Americans by Daverytimes(m): 8:56pm On May 29, 2020
linearity:

He wasn’t charged with murder, but manslaughter...a murder charge will be an over charge and hard to prove....and only prosecutors who want him to be acquitted will charge him with murder.

Rare to see someone with brain and knowledge on Nairaland.
You are absolutely correct, this was the right charge, easy to prove and much easier to get a conviction than a murder charge. The prosecutors know what they are doing.
Re: President Trump Gets Censored On Twitter For His Tweet Threatening Americans by deji68: 9:09pm On May 29, 2020
Well. i assume you know the meaning of looting.... throughout the protest in Hongkong never a case of looting.... Many were injured when they grew violent. i think a man was shot by the police in one of the protests. Violence beget violence.
Slimpotter:

Did you guys also use this term for HongKong protesters who were attacking police and civilians and killed an old man?

Or because it's US then it's right?
Re: President Trump Gets Censored On Twitter For His Tweet Threatening Americans by deji68: 9:20pm On May 29, 2020
Well being a thug will not get you shot, but looting in a civil unrest is an invitation to getting shot either by the police or the owner of the property.In 2017 there was no White supremascist riot., they had a permit to protest like any other american irrespective of their ideology.They were attecked by left radicals and it turned violent. Trump was right everyone has right to protest or right to personality, your being Right or left radical doesnt make you a bad person as long as u go lawfully about it.........Obama did send the National gaurd in a similar riot and called the protesters thug. is he rascist too ??
linearity:

...And if they are thugs, the remedy is to shoot them? That is the threat!

Similar incidents, but this time around, it was White Supremacist rioting in NC in 2017, which lead to the death of some, his statement then was, “...these are fine people on both sides..” He didn’t threaten to send the National Guide in.

I sometime laugh at the ignorant and delusions of blacks, who thinks Trump thinks any highly of them except as a means to an end.

The guy is a racist to the core and does everything only for self.
Re: President Trump Gets Censored On Twitter For His Tweet Threatening Americans by nob0dy: 9:48pm On May 29, 2020
Ebenezer2O2O:
shut up
Na your papa mate you dey tell shut up abi, small girl like you
Re: President Trump Gets Censored On Twitter For His Tweet Threatening Americans by linearity: 9:59pm On May 29, 2020
deji68:
Well being a thug will not get you shot, but looting in a civil unrest is an invitation to getting shot either by the police or the owner of the property.In 2017 there was no White supremascist riot., they had a permit to protest like any other american irrespective of their ideology.They were attecked by left radicals and it turned violent. Trump was right everyone has right to protest or right to personality, your being Right or left radical doesnt make you a bad person as long as u go lawfully about it.........Obama did send the National gaurd in a similar riot and called the protesters thug. is he rascist too ??

Your assertions are way totally wrong.

Firstly, it is against the law to use gun to protect a property in Minnesota. If you think that was what Trump was advocating, when he said..."when they start looting, start shooting.." and you are a business owner in Minnesota and follow through, you will be prosecuted and throw into jail for murder.

You don't need a permit to protest in the USA, the protest in Minnesota is as legal as the one in NC; if people are using the protest as a cover to commit crime as often happens, they need to be arrested and prosecuted according to the law. Advocating that, they be shoot is a threat and it is not lawful and a bad precedent. The left or whatever you called it did not attack anyone in Charlottesville, NC in 2017; don't try to rewrite that history...White Supremacists had a rally, and there was a protest against them with heavy police presence there to keep the peace, and James Fields gunned a car through the street from no where on high speed into the crowd.

I outlined why I think Trump is a racist in my previous post, right from history and FBI, DOJ investigations from far back as 1970s, including the central park five case. I did not cite him calling looters as thugs as been racist. I even conceded that, they are thugs, but what I did not advocate is asking they be shot. Looting is distracting from the main reason behind the riot and muddles the waters, they should be arrested and prosecuted.

1 Like

Re: President Trump Gets Censored On Twitter For His Tweet Threatening Americans by maasoap(m): 10:02pm On May 29, 2020
Macsjebs:

Yeah true
But what if it was your store looted

There are two points raised by Trump: one is looting and the other is killing in response to looting. No one in his right sense would support looting. But what happened to "arresting"?
I remember when Buhari said that ballot boxes snatchers should be shot at sight, Nigerians almost roasted him alive. Now, those are the ones defending Trump.

1 Like

Re: President Trump Gets Censored On Twitter For His Tweet Threatening Americans by Nobody: 10:05pm On May 29, 2020
maasoap:

There are two points raised by Trump: one is looting and the other is killing in response to looting. No one in his right sense would support looting. But what happened to "arresting"?
I remember when Buhari said that ballot boxes snatchers should be shot at sight, Nigerians almost roasted him alive. Now, those are the ones defending Trump.
detterence!
just wrong choice of words, they wouldn't do that, but most people tend to obey with force/threat but doesn't mean it's right, but still it's the intention and underlying meaning that should matter
Re: President Trump Gets Censored On Twitter For His Tweet Threatening Americans by nelsonoba: 10:09pm On May 29, 2020
slimfit1:
You will think all this over70s will know how to speak to people no nothing.

Are you sure you people are ok?? So you finished reading that tweet and you did not still see he was referring to THUGS who have been destroying, looting and burning innocent people's shops?? You expect a President to sit idle and watch thugs capitalize on an unfortunate event to destroy the businesses and livelihoods of Innocent Americans who had absolutely nothing to do with the policeman who killed George Floyd? **What exactly is wrong with people these days that they can't understand simple logic even when it's clear for them to see?** undecided
Re: President Trump Gets Censored On Twitter For His Tweet Threatening Americans by deji68: 10:30pm On May 29, 2020
Well, even if you are not allowed to protect your property with gun in Minnesota . if your life is threatened by a looter, you have a right to self defense.....about Charllotesvile, With or without permit. every human has right to free speech, right to protest Nazi, KKK ,Intifas, gay ,straight e.t.c that is what defines us as human But is must be peacful and we must not put others in danger.,In Michigan there were protests with people displaying various weapons, no looting or violence. Trump rascist or not, prejudice. is human nature nobody is free from it.....

linearity:

Your assertions are way totally wrong.

Firstly, it is against the law to use gun to protect a property in Minnesota. If you think that was what Trump was advocating, when he said..."when they start looting, start shooting.." and you are a business owner in Minnesota and follow through, you will be prosecuted and throw into jail for murder.

You don't need a permit to protest in the USA, the protest in Minnesota is as legal as the one in NC; if people are using the protest as a cover to commit crime as often happens, they need to be arrested and prosecuted according to the law. Advocating that, they be shoot is a threat and it is not lawful and a bad precedent. The left or whatever you called it did not attack anyone in Charlottesville, NC in 2017; don't try to rewrite that history...White Supremacists had a rally, and there was a protest against them with heavy police presence there to keep the peace, and James Fields gunned a car through the street from no where on high speed into the crowd.

I outlined why I think Trump is a racist in my previous post, right from history and FBI, DOJ investigations from far back as 1970s, including the central park five case. I did not cite him calling looters as thugs as been racist. I even conceded that, they are thugs, but what I did not advocate is asking they be shot. Looting is distracting from the main reason behind the riot and muddles the waters, they should be arrested and prosecuted.
Re: President Trump Gets Censored On Twitter For His Tweet Threatening Americans by ICAMETOWIN(m): 10:54pm On May 29, 2020
godkiller:

Drop your whatsapp number and location
08033887150 Owerri
Re: President Trump Gets Censored On Twitter For His Tweet Threatening Americans by slimfit1(m): 10:57pm On May 29, 2020
nelsonoba:

Are you sure you people are ok?? So you finished reading that tweet and you did not still see he was referring to THUGS who have been destroying, looting and burning innocent people's shops?? You expect a President to sit idle and watch thugs capitalize on an unfortunate event to destroy the businesses and livelihoods of Innocent Americans who had absolutely nothing to do with the policeman who killed George Floyd? **What exactly is wrong with people these days that they can't understand simple logic even when it's clear for them to see?** undecided

A child has lost his father.
A woman has suddenly become a widow
A sister has lost a brother
A brother lost a brother
I can go on and on maybe police officers will be careful when they deal with black people if you are in America it not easy.
Re: President Trump Gets Censored On Twitter For His Tweet Threatening Americans by kratosonofzeus: 11:06pm On May 29, 2020
TripleOh7:

Would you still tell them to loot if it was your shop they were looting?
will u tell them not to protest/loot if it was ur brother that was strangled(God forbid o) ??
Re: President Trump Gets Censored On Twitter For His Tweet Threatening Americans by Reagan13(m): 11:23pm On May 29, 2020
Mr. Orange in Chief 45Fatty will tend to divert on something wired and he talks all rubbish and BS all the times all day 24/7 365 days non stop nonsense!!!

watch out in next couple of hours all the websites will have Orange in Chief 45Fatty's nonsense talk as the top topic!!!
Re: President Trump Gets Censored On Twitter For His Tweet Threatening Americans by Reagan13(m): 11:30pm On May 29, 2020
slimfit1:

A brother lost a brother
I can go on and on maybe police officers will be careful when they deal with black people if you are in America it not easy.
Ideally a sensible American leader always calls the victim's family and sympathies with them and address the nation afterwords acknowledging his discussions with the family earlier and allow the healing process to begin, that was what Uncle-In-Chief Joe Biden did, AMERICA needs proper leadership, Orange45 and His MAGAs are teenage simpletons and sheeples
Re: President Trump Gets Censored On Twitter For His Tweet Threatening Americans by Theflint1(m): 11:33pm On May 29, 2020
You know Trump has backtracked on the shooting tweet sha? He said what he meant is people would start shooting themselves when there's a looting and not that he's telling the police to shoot looters/rioters but Trump fans go dey try defend anything grin grin grin.
Macsjebs:

detterence!
just wrong choice of words, they wouldn't do that, but most people tend to obey with force/threat but doesn't mean it's right, but still it's the intention and underlying meaning that should matter

1 Like

Re: President Trump Gets Censored On Twitter For His Tweet Threatening Americans by Nobody: 11:46pm On May 29, 2020
Theflint1:
You know Trump has backtracked on the shooting tweet sha? He said what he meant is people would start shooting themselves when there's a looting and not that he's telling the police to shoot looters/rioters but Trump fans go dey try defend anything grin grin grin.
that's why we all are different

the same way you see my comment as defending Trump as a 'loyal fan' is the same way I see yours as defending these (picture below)

If we have a means 'to search hearts out', do these people really care about the deceased?

Re: President Trump Gets Censored On Twitter For His Tweet Threatening Americans by nelsonoba: 11:49pm On May 29, 2020
slimfit1:

A brother lost a brother

Do you know the hundreds of black people that have now lost their jobs and all means of livelihoods because of these THUGS? You certainly haven't seen videos of the people affected. Just a few hours ago, I saw a black man who owned a pub crying on TV and saying he has lost his entire life and doesn't know what to do or where to start from again. These THUGS broke into his pub and destroyed and looted it. they then came back later a second time to attack his safe where he usually kept his sales money to steal it. Now the man is totally wrecked for life. If tomorrow Mr Balla (the man in question) decides to commit suicide as a result of depression, how would that have helped black people? How would that have helped George Floyd or his family? And Mr Balla is not alone, there are many more people like him who have now lost all they worked for in life because of those foolish THUGS. The President has already instructed the FBI to handle the investigation and ensure the culprits are brought to book, but you still find stupid people rioting and destroying properties as though the law enforcement wasn't doing its job to prosecute the people who committed the killing. I don't know when we black people would start thinking with our heads and not our emotions
Re: President Trump Gets Censored On Twitter For His Tweet Threatening Americans by salford1: 11:52pm On May 29, 2020
There are going to be more riots.
All these race trouble will affect Trump's bid of re-election. In my opinion, alot of minorities and other central white voters sitting on the fence would be influenced by the ongoing issues in the country.

Taylor Swift just called him out too on his shooting the looters comments.

Re: President Trump Gets Censored On Twitter For His Tweet Threatening Americans by linearity: 11:54pm On May 29, 2020
deji68:
Well, even if you are not allowed to protect your property with gun in Minnesota . if your life is threatened by a looter, you have a right to self defense.....about Charllotesvile, With or without permit. every human has right to free speech, right to protest Nazi, KKK ,Intifas, gay ,straight e.t.c that is what defines us as human But is must be peacful and we must not put others in danger.,In Michigan there were protests with people displaying various weapons, no looting or violence. Trump rascist or not, prejudice. is human nature nobody is free from it.....

Very much agreed with some of your points. Responsible gun owners, are truly one of the most law abiding citizens in the USA, because gun laws changes from city to city, state to state....what could be legal within your home, city limits or state could be a felony in the next and could result in a felony charge and you been thrown into prison for many years.

That is what is totally wrong with these Trump's public advocacy and twits, they will put more people in legal problem than will help. Just like in the past, some could follow through and land themselves in serious legal trouble. Minnesota does not yet have the stand your ground law; and the gun defense law are primary for self-defense within your home and living space; you can even be prosecuted if you use it against a thief on your driveway in front of your house, who just burglarize your house. You can get carry permit, but that is strictly for personal self-defense away from home and since there is not yet a stand your ground law in Minnesota, carry permits do not really carry a lot of punch. With no stand your ground law in place, as a responsible gun owner, you must back away even in the face of a threat and danger to self, when you are operating outside your house even with a carry permit.That is one of the mitigating circumstances that will be considered, except off-course when you are in your house and your life is in danger...even at that, you are required to response with proportional force....You will face an uphill battle in the court when you try to defend your right to use a firearm against an intruder, who broke into your house and is carrying a knife (talkless of a looter in your business, where your gun rights are severely watered down). Many legal gun owners in the US have found this out the hard way, as they are lavishing in prison now, for doing what they thought is their right and some are paying medical & hospital bills, pain & suffering for intruders who broke into their house to steal and hey used guns against.

Common sense would show that, if your business is been looted, you back away, run and not confront, even if you have a gun; that is the headache of the insurance company, that is why businesses are mandated in America to hold insurance policies.
Re: President Trump Gets Censored On Twitter For His Tweet Threatening Americans by Dagz007(m): 12:12am On May 30, 2020
godkiller:
Donald Trump should connect his fingers with his brain when typing.

We are training youths on solar panel production and installation.

If you want to learn or volunteer to teach please drop your WhatsApp number, location and area of interest.

God bless Nigeria.

If you are advertising on social media you should make your stand know on any political matter else you loss a group of potential customer that would feel offended by your opinion.

Just an advise
Re: President Trump Gets Censored On Twitter For His Tweet Threatening Americans by deji68: 12:22am On May 30, 2020
Thanks for the useful info about gun right in Minnesota.... We are under strict gun control laws where i live....common sense is backing awy when one is uner any threat but if it not possible evryone has a right to self defense... i think trump meant when Looting starts shooting starts due self defense panic etc , 7 people we're shot Last nicht. have nice day... for me good night
linearity:

Very much agreed with some of your points. Responsible gun owners, are truly one of the most law abiding citizens in the USA, because gun laws changes from city to city, state to state....what could be legal within your home, city limits or state could be a felony in the next and could result in a felony charge and you been thrown into prison for many years.

That is what is totally wrong with these Trump's public advocacy and twits, they will put more people in legal problem than will help. Just like in the past, some could follow through and land themselves in serious legal trouble. Minnesota does not yet have the stand your ground law; and the gun defense law are primary for self-defense within your home and living space; you can even be prosecuted if you use it against a thief on your driveway in front of your house, who just burglarize your house. You can get carry permit, but that is strictly for personal self-defense away from home and since there is not yet a stand your ground law in Minnesota, carry permits do not really carry a lot of punch. With no stand your ground law in place, as a responsible gun owner, you must back away even in the face of a threat and danger to self, when you are operating outside your house even with a carry permit.That is one of the mitigating circumstances that will be considered, except off-course when you are in your house and your life is in danger...even at that, you are required to response with proportional force....You will face an uphill battle in the court when you try to defend your right to use a firearm against an intruder, who broke into your house and is carrying a knife (talkless of a looter in your business, where your gun rights are severely watered down). Many legal gun owners in the US have found this out the hard way, as they are lavishing in prison now, for doing what they thought is their right and some are paying medical & hospital bills, pain & suffering for intruders who broke into their house to steal and hey used guns against.

Common sense would show that, if your business is been looted, you back away, run and not confront, even if you have a gun; that is the headache of the insurance company, that is why businesses are mandated in America to hold insurance policies.
Re: President Trump Gets Censored On Twitter For His Tweet Threatening Americans by Dybala11(m): 1:41am On May 30, 2020
Kobicove:
Using opportunity of a protest to loot stores is condemnable.

...and yes Trump is right, anyone involved in looting is a thug! undecided
They should be arrested and prosecuted not shot by a firing squad, the baboon has forgotten that he's leading a democratic nation not a communist one.
Re: President Trump Gets Censored On Twitter For His Tweet Threatening Americans by fortran12: 2:09am On May 30, 2020
frankson1:

I didn't have to check his tweets before reading this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4U75h7o_o-8
Re: President Trump Gets Censored On Twitter For His Tweet Threatening Americans by Nobody: 7:15am On May 30, 2020
kratosonofzeus:
will u tell them not to protest/loot if it was ur brother that was strangled(God forbid o) ??

Was it the brother or sister if the man that was strangled that told them to loot?

Would YOU tell them to loot other people's stores if it was your own brother?

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Russian Invasion Convoy Ambushed In Ukraine (Video) / Billboards Showing Biden As A Terrorist Saying Making The Taliban Great Again / Zookeeper Mauled By 16-foot Crocodile In Front Of Terrified Crowd

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.