Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,354 members, 7,815,749 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:33 PM

President Trump Gets Censored On Twitter For His Tweet Threatening Americans - Foreign Affairs (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / President Trump Gets Censored On Twitter For His Tweet Threatening Americans (55890 Views)

Craig Robertson: Man Threatening To Assassinate Joe Biden, Shot Dead By FBI / Tifany Trump Gets $1.2m Diamond Engagement Ring From Michael Boulos / Is Donald Trump's Going To Be Impeached?? Check Out His Tweet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Trump Gets Censored On Twitter For His Tweet Threatening Americans by Nobody: 12:36pm On May 29, 2020
ChristoBam:

This is not the first heavy riot in the US. It's a pretty common thing. And at no time did any former president threaten to shoot the rioters. That's dumb and can only be allowed in a lawless country. Do you know how may innocent people will be caught in the Cross fire? Thereby worsening the already volatile situation of things.

The second tweet is not right, but he actually meant well and wouldn't do such, his style of deterrence which may not be right

1 Like

Re: President Trump Gets Censored On Twitter For His Tweet Threatening Americans by Gordieshegz(m): 12:41pm On May 29, 2020
post=90078592:
This tweet violated The Twitter's Rule about glorifying violence, Tribalism and Religion shenanigans....

Professionalism @ it's peak.

A social media company that works.[/color]

A company that respect the rules they lay down and [color=#990000]ALL MEMBERS
must follow even if you are the President of The United States Of America.

#RESPECT.

#DoubleTuale

Our moderators are trying in this part of the world also,
we can't take that away from them.
It is not easy moderating 'SOME' Nigerians.
Slow and steady we will get to this point also.
Respect to the moderators here too!

kiss

Say No More!

Hmmmmm
@the green colored sentence,
Can that be said of the platform that we are currently using?
Re: President Trump Gets Censored On Twitter For His Tweet Threatening Americans by frankson1(m): 12:47pm On May 29, 2020
fortran12:

No threat against looters , not protesters

What has Trump said concerning the dead man?
Re: President Trump Gets Censored On Twitter For His Tweet Threatening Americans by godkiller(m): 12:50pm On May 29, 2020
[quote author=ICAMETOWIN post=90079767][/quote]

Drop your whatsapp number and location
Re: President Trump Gets Censored On Twitter For His Tweet Threatening Americans by godkiller(m): 12:52pm On May 29, 2020
JamesBond008:

Drop these particulars where? Im in Uyo & I'm interested in installation.

Drop your whatsapp number here to be added.
Re: President Trump Gets Censored On Twitter For His Tweet Threatening Americans by Nobody: 12:53pm On May 29, 2020
wowo2:
“A riot is the language of the unheard.”- MLK

If you are going to go violent, then burn down the police station. Burn down government buildings.

How is harming innocent businesses an answer to this?

That's what I don't get.

Using the opportunity to steal is condemnable.

2 Likes

Re: President Trump Gets Censored On Twitter For His Tweet Threatening Americans by deji68: 12:54pm On May 29, 2020
Well black or White If you engage in looting and arson you could be Shot at sight... Some were even attacking Police Stations and Setting them on fire what has that got to do with prostesting
Lancasterman:

Blacks are being killed. They protested peacefully in previous killings nothing happened. Now they are violent because Justice is delayed, you call them thugs?Are you insane?

1 Like

Re: President Trump Gets Censored On Twitter For His Tweet Threatening Americans by deji68: 12:57pm On May 29, 2020
Well the sheite Moslems Protest we're peacful..you dont shoot peacful protesters
damkin24:

But if Buhari had made similar remarks your comments will be different.

1 Like

Re: President Trump Gets Censored On Twitter For His Tweet Threatening Americans by atoleybaba(m): 12:58pm On May 29, 2020
TripleOh7:
Actually, Trump's right.

The looting and violence dishonours the memory of the deceased.

And the looters are making things worse for the black man.

They call you a monkey, a thief and a brigand and you go right ahead and prove them right.

So so wrong.

#edited

For those inclined to quote me without comprehension, I am against shooting of any protesters or looters. And the killer cops should face justice.

The part of Trump's speech that I supported has been quoted by me here.

So read to understand.
if only u saw the looting video, you will see that the white were also top of their game in the looting

1 Like

Re: President Trump Gets Censored On Twitter For His Tweet Threatening Americans by deji68: 1:00pm On May 29, 2020
Unarmed protesters settting Police Stations in fire some we're even armed....looting IS shoot at sight armed or unarmed
moralistic:
is that enough reason to shoot unarmed civilians ??
Re: President Trump Gets Censored On Twitter For His Tweet Threatening Americans by bluefilm: 1:06pm On May 29, 2020
adelaja70:

[s]YOU guys joke too much. I no blame una sha, you are used to it in Africa[/s] �

You are still not yet saying anything. undecided
Re: President Trump Gets Censored On Twitter For His Tweet Threatening Americans by wunmi590(m): 1:07pm On May 29, 2020
godkiller:
Donald Trump should connect his fingers with his brain when typing.

We are training youths on solar panel production and installation.

If you want to learn or volunteer to teach please drop your WhatsApp number, location and area of interest.

God bless Nigeria.

Please I want to learn, I'm currently in abeokuta
Re: President Trump Gets Censored On Twitter For His Tweet Threatening Americans by Nobody: 1:11pm On May 29, 2020
atoleybaba:
if only u saw the looting video, you will see that the white were also top of their game in the looting

I saw the video.

And I saw them all, blacks, whites and brown people on a looting spree.

I condemned the actions of those people irrespective of their ethnicities.

Eventually, George Floyd's name will be associated with the period of looting and burning.

It does not honour his memory. Does it?

You should know that the press is biased against blacks. And when eventually the story is going to be told, it'll be told as black riots/black protests/ black lives matter protests etc.
Re: President Trump Gets Censored On Twitter For His Tweet Threatening Americans by VIPERVENOM(m): 1:25pm On May 29, 2020
You can't blame them. When they were busy taking a knee to protest against police brutality Trump was criticizing them and more black people were getting killed. But on a side note Trump just indirectly called himself a racist

Re: President Trump Gets Censored On Twitter For His Tweet Threatening Americans by SalC: 1:26pm On May 29, 2020
godkiller:
Donald Trump should connect his fingers with his brain when typing.

We are training youths on solar panel production and installation.

If you want to learn or volunteer to teach please drop your WhatsApp number, location and area of interest.

God bless Nigeria.
interested.
Re: President Trump Gets Censored On Twitter For His Tweet Threatening Americans by atoleybaba(m): 1:37pm On May 29, 2020
TripleOh7:

I saw the video.

And I saw them all, blacks, whites and brown people on a looting spree.

I condemned the actions of those people irrespective of their ethnicities.

Eventually, George Floyd's name will be associated with the period of looting and burning.

It does not honour his memory. Does it?

You should know that the press is biased against blacks. And when eventually the story is going to be told, it'll be told as black riots/black protests/ black lives matter protests etc.
no it doesn't....just wanted to clarify that the looting and all is more about how humans are than their race. So if anybody wants to pin it on the blacks only, he is wrong

1 Like

Re: President Trump Gets Censored On Twitter For His Tweet Threatening Americans by Nobody: 1:38pm On May 29, 2020
Bawsse:
Trump always quick to condemn black people
. Did he mention black people in his tweets? Didn't you see as many whites as blacks amongst the looters
Re: President Trump Gets Censored On Twitter For His Tweet Threatening Americans by Nobody: 1:43pm On May 29, 2020
atoleybaba:
no it doesn't....just wanted to clarify that the looting and all is more about how humans are than their race. So if anybody wants to pin it on the blacks only, he is wrong

Of course they would be wrong to do that.

But that's my point.

Do you think the racist white America will care?

The American system is rigged to be biased against you if you aren't white.

So imagine what the narration would be like.
Re: President Trump Gets Censored On Twitter For His Tweet Threatening Americans by Nobody: 1:46pm On May 29, 2020
VIPERVENOM:
You can't blame them. When they were busy taking a knee to protest against police brutality Trump was criticizing them and more black people were getting killed. But on a side note Trump just indirectly called himself a racist

Even what you posted contradicts what you're saying.

A THUG could be white or black.

If you decide to see it as black, then...
Re: President Trump Gets Censored On Twitter For His Tweet Threatening Americans by fortran12: 1:46pm On May 29, 2020
frankson1:

What has Trump said concerning the dead man?
Am sure he said somethin check his tweets
Re: President Trump Gets Censored On Twitter For His Tweet Threatening Americans by fortran12: 1:47pm On May 29, 2020
adelaja70:

You why i don't blame you? You are used to it in Africa.
Who is in africa?
Re: President Trump Gets Censored On Twitter For His Tweet Threatening Americans by Ijaya123: 1:51pm On May 29, 2020
Nnamdipapakanu:
They killed a black and the other blacks went on rampage looting people shop

What msg does it pass to others?

It mean blacks are looters, always looking for an opportunity to loot

The death of Floyd is now a dishonor

Now you're making this look like a black thing. Sure you didn't see the video where people, both black and white were looting stores.

Killing of George Floyd was wrong, looting of shshops was wrong and threatening to kill you own people was wrong. All shades of wrong from Trump.

He needs to connect his brain to his fingers and mouth when typing and speaking.

2 Likes

Re: President Trump Gets Censored On Twitter For His Tweet Threatening Americans by frankson1(m): 1:57pm On May 29, 2020
fortran12:

Am sure he said somethin check his tweets

I didn't have to check his tweets before reading this.
Re: President Trump Gets Censored On Twitter For His Tweet Threatening Americans by kratosonofzeus: 1:59pm On May 29, 2020
TripleOh7:

If you are going to go violent, then burn down the police station. Burn down government buildings.

How is harming innocent businesses an answer to this?

That's what I don't get.

Using the opportunity to steal is condemnable.
they've burnt 3 police stations already...for all of u that condemn this act... Don't u know that violence prompt more violence. Besides a black man was killed in 2014 the same way Floyd was killed, the guy was killed for selling loose cigarettes wey no Worth $10. No one protested then, a black navy guy was shot this year, nothing happened and many more black brutality, how much longer do u expect them to keep quiet, now Floyd was murdered in broad daylight.. and d volcano finally erupts. For those who claiming that they should have organised a peaceful protest, peaceful protest will change nothing,I repeat it'll change nothing.

A black cop mistakenly shot a white woman, he was sent to jail for 12 and a half years, but this white cop intentionally murdered Floyd in a horrific and gruesome way, and all they want to do is to just fire him from work.imagine. if the cop that killed Floyd had been jailed or executed, nothing like this will happen... U people should go n study history, a peaceful protest never changes anything.... Now the whole world have eyes on America and Trump. I don't support the looting but, if it's going to pass a message let them loot, next time a cop is about to murder a black man unjustly he's gonna think twice,cause he knew what happened after Floyd's death ....#blacklivesmatters

1 Like

Re: President Trump Gets Censored On Twitter For His Tweet Threatening Americans by Equity15(m): 2:02pm On May 29, 2020
ForeThinker:
Slow down. Life isn’t a race, it doesn’t matter how fast you buy your first house, how fast you get stuck in your career or get that promotion. Take it one step at a time, you don’t have to go to uni straight after high school. Take a gap year, Bleep it, take three gap years. Let yourself have the next 5 years unplanned, because you’ve got your entire life to live. Slow down, embrace today for what it is, thank yesterday for what it gave you and have hope for tomorrow for what it can be.
no time bros

1 Like

Re: President Trump Gets Censored On Twitter For His Tweet Threatening Americans by espn(m): 2:03pm On May 29, 2020
kiddkash:

your thinking is pathetic
Bleep u...dont quote me
Re: President Trump Gets Censored On Twitter For His Tweet Threatening Americans by espn(m): 2:05pm On May 29, 2020
Awoo88:

How is that racist?? People are looting disrespecting the memory of the guy their are protesting for. What happens to peaceful protest? Looting is criminal and no sensible government will allow that
tour opinion...I could see some whites in the video....why call out the blacks only...

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Russian Invasion Convoy Ambushed In Ukraine (Video) / Billboards Showing Biden As A Terrorist Saying Making The Taliban Great Again / Zookeeper Mauled By 16-foot Crocodile In Front Of Terrified Crowd

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.