Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,176 members, 7,815,113 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:29 AM

Sunny Mike Beaten To Death In India, Nigeria Reacts - Crime (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Sunny Mike Beaten To Death In India, Nigeria Reacts (74549 Views)

Saudi Arabia Executes Nigerian Woman, Nigeria Reacts / Not Too Young To Run: LGBTQ Nigeria Reacts / Caleb University Student Beaten To Death By His Baby Mama (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sunny Mike Beaten To Death In India, Nigeria Reacts by babatee90(m): 1:12pm On May 30, 2020
Hoephase:

I am sure you live on Peckham. grin
Lol I no look like a gangster na haha ? grin grin grin
I moved to Manchester from Hammersmith central London last December...how about you bro
Re: Sunny Mike Beaten To Death In India, Nigeria Reacts by Hoephase: 2:11pm On May 30, 2020
babatee90:
Lol I no look like a gangster na haha ? grin grin grin
I moved to Manchester from Hammersmith central London last December...how about you bro

So you understand my opinion of how our people roll. For now I dey around Croydon but will move soon.
Re: Sunny Mike Beaten To Death In India, Nigeria Reacts by mechanics(m): 4:56pm On May 30, 2020
It's so unfortunate.
Re: Sunny Mike Beaten To Death In India, Nigeria Reacts by babatee90(m): 8:22pm On May 30, 2020
Hoephase:

So you understand my opinion of how our people roll. For now I dey around Croydon but will move soon.
Croydon is a nice place too...Una dey try for London sha...that place got too Expensive for me..hence why I moved to where I can save more bro...may God help us all
Re: Sunny Mike Beaten To Death In India, Nigeria Reacts by Stmiceel(m): 8:26pm On Jul 26, 2020
ezegenigbonine:

That's how u will be called a thief wrongly someday and burn you to ashes. If you support evil, evil will visit you.

After a couple of months now, I believe your impaired understand coupled with a blur vision has been treated? But no. You still have those yet to be taken care of.

Proverbs chapter 26.
As snow in summer, and as rain in harvest, so honour is not seemly for a fool.
....so the curse causeless shall not come.
First and foremost ask for forgiveness from God.
That's if you believe God exist.
...and you shall be free indeed! (And healed).
Re: Sunny Mike Beaten To Death In India, Nigeria Reacts by jmaxjohn(m): 8:29am On Aug 30, 2020
Greensquard:
Pure wickedness...
lol

1 Like

Re: Sunny Mike Beaten To Death In India, Nigeria Reacts by laiperi: 6:11pm On Aug 30, 2020

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Gladys Tshabalala Commits Suicide Over Nude Photos, Videos Leak (Throwback 2017) / 19-Year-Old Man Caught Having Sex With 15-Year-Old Girl In Lagos / Kenyan Man Found At A Bar Drinking On The Day Of His Burial (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.