Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,210 members, 7,815,225 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:19 AM

Sunny Mike Beaten To Death In India, Nigeria Reacts - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Sunny Mike Beaten To Death In India, Nigeria Reacts (74555 Views)

Saudi Arabia Executes Nigerian Woman, Nigeria Reacts / Not Too Young To Run: LGBTQ Nigeria Reacts / Caleb University Student Beaten To Death By His Baby Mama (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sunny Mike Beaten To Death In India, Nigeria Reacts by robosky02(m): 1:19pm On May 29, 2020
Na waooooo

Ordinary India seff

Re: Sunny Mike Beaten To Death In India, Nigeria Reacts by bluefilm: 1:19pm On May 29, 2020
I hate everything about India.

Just look at how they wasted one of our prominent Igbo sons.

_Fucking Bastards. lipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: Sunny Mike Beaten To Death In India, Nigeria Reacts by kay29000(m): 1:19pm On May 29, 2020
AhoadaRivers:
Indians, curry smelling bastards.

They kill their own people who are called Dalits everyday.

They kill Sidhhis who are descendants of Black Eastern African slaves in india everyday.

Terrible people with terrible toilet infrastructure.

I think we should go to ilupeju, grab some of these dirty Indians and beat them to pulp in revenge.

I always wonder why they are so many in Ilupeju

5 Likes

Re: Sunny Mike Beaten To Death In India, Nigeria Reacts by ODJ123(m): 1:19pm On May 29, 2020
we need justice.....
"Face your fears! Face your fears!!" Na so Dog take bite my friend today� Motivational speakers avoid me pls��
Re: Sunny Mike Beaten To Death In India, Nigeria Reacts by LordShiva97(m): 1:19pm On May 29, 2020
A contemptible act that deserves all the condemnation it can get.
Whatever this young man did, he doesn't in any way deserve the crude fate meted out to him by those Indians. The manner in which some Nigerians in diaspora are being treated in the countries where they reside is getting out of hand, the hate crimes are steadily increasing and the Nigerian government seemed not to be too concerned about it.

Sad. Just sad.

3 Likes

Re: Sunny Mike Beaten To Death In India, Nigeria Reacts by OgbeniOptional(m): 1:19pm On May 29, 2020
You have no sense at all.

Officialgarri:
I know so many people will come for me if this post makes FP.

But shouldn't we really ask ourselves... Why do we hardly see Westerners or Northerners being maltreated in other countries?
Why are they not accused of theft, fraud, e.t.c?

If we say it's witch-hunting, then how have other tribes escaped witch-hunting in other countries?

9 Likes

Re: Sunny Mike Beaten To Death In India, Nigeria Reacts by Primebuilders(m): 1:20pm On May 29, 2020
Officialgarri:

But shouldn't we really ask ourselves... Why do we hardly see Westerners or Northerners being maltreated in other countries?

If we say it's witch-hunting, then how have other tribes escaped witch-hunting in other countries?

How many northerners do you have in India. Northerners do not leave Nigeria where they enjoy quoted system because outside of Nigeria there is nothing like quoter system that favors laziness

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sunny Mike Beaten To Death In India, Nigeria Reacts by NisforNicky: 1:21pm On May 29, 2020
AhoadaRivers:

They kill Sidhhis who are descendants of Black Eastern African slaves in india everyday.

I think we should go to ilupeju, grab some of these dirty Indians and beat them to pulp in revenge.

an eye for an eye makes the whole world blind

4 Likes

Re: Sunny Mike Beaten To Death In India, Nigeria Reacts by ClitRaider: 1:21pm On May 29, 2020
Officialgarri:

Na Dem dem.
They are tasked to develop everwhere thru okuko abiabia of godforsaken gully land.

6 Likes

Re: Sunny Mike Beaten To Death In India, Nigeria Reacts by Mordecai(m): 1:21pm On May 29, 2020
angry

RIP to the dead.

A strong message needs to be sent to other countries that Nigerians should not be touched for any reason.

I applaud Nigerians' response in the case of Akinwumi Adesina. I pray and hope Nigeria always responds that way whenever a Nigerian is attacked outside Nigeria.

I am in no way supporting criminality. But there's no evidence to show that this man here was a criminal. For all we know, he is most likely innocent.

Even if he's guilty, he should have been tried lawfully and respect should be given to the country under whose passport he resides in their land.

embarassed

If you hate the Easterners enough to sink Nigeria with them, argue with yourself...

Once again, RIP to the dead.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sunny Mike Beaten To Death In India, Nigeria Reacts by OlufemiKamon: 1:21pm On May 29, 2020
[s]
Officialgarri:

[/s]

7 Likes

Re: Sunny Mike Beaten To Death In India, Nigeria Reacts by Omoluabi16(m): 1:21pm On May 29, 2020
Officialgarri:

Grow up.

9 Likes

Re: Sunny Mike Beaten To Death In India, Nigeria Reacts by Mordecai(m): 1:21pm On May 29, 2020
Officialgarri:

sad

I don't know why the mods have not banned this handle.

I am not understanding.

sad

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sunny Mike Beaten To Death In India, Nigeria Reacts by OlufemiKamon: 1:22pm On May 29, 2020
[s]
Officialgarri:

[/s]
die a miserable death there

9 Likes

Re: Sunny Mike Beaten To Death In India, Nigeria Reacts by porthouse7(f): 1:22pm On May 29, 2020
[quote author=Hoephase post=90085691][/quote]u Jst drop d missile I intend to drop
Re: Sunny Mike Beaten To Death In India, Nigeria Reacts by Zubbykan007(m): 1:22pm On May 29, 2020
Officialgarri:

go and sleep if you don't know what to say.... must you comment?

8 Likes

Re: Sunny Mike Beaten To Death In India, Nigeria Reacts by NybenSBF101(m): 1:22pm On May 29, 2020
As long as Abike is there, nothing will happen, she will be celebrating because the victim is an igbo

2 Likes

Re: Sunny Mike Beaten To Death In India, Nigeria Reacts by oglalasioux(m): 1:23pm On May 29, 2020
Officialgarri:

How many northerners travel out of Nigeria?

10 Likes

Re: Sunny Mike Beaten To Death In India, Nigeria Reacts by LordShiva97(m): 1:23pm On May 29, 2020
PureFace1:
Let's go to Ilupeju and beat some dirty Indians to pulp too

For something they know nothing of, How irrational can a response be?

3 Likes

Re: Sunny Mike Beaten To Death In India, Nigeria Reacts by israelmao(m): 1:24pm On May 29, 2020
Ask the FG,how it treats Nigerians in Nigeria.?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sunny Mike Beaten To Death In India, Nigeria Reacts by Stmiceel(m): 1:24pm On May 29, 2020
He is a thief.
So he should die?
I do not endorse stealing
Neither will I praise a killer.
#Racism
#Cruelindians.

1 Like

Re: Sunny Mike Beaten To Death In India, Nigeria Reacts by West2019(m): 1:25pm On May 29, 2020
Nigerian is a dump country whereby the Buhari didn't even care about the masses , Indian for that matter .

1 Like

Re: Sunny Mike Beaten To Death In India, Nigeria Reacts by Fynebonnex: 1:25pm On May 29, 2020
Even India too, what's them own wahala too�
Re: Sunny Mike Beaten To Death In India, Nigeria Reacts by Ykc2(m): 1:26pm On May 29, 2020
Officialgarri:

ok like asking why 74 souls was wasted yesterday in sokoto by fulani bandits?I laugh in Cambodia hak hak hak,you mean westerners in UK ? If your an afonja Google how many of your teenage kinsmen are killed every month in uk,as for northerners they are affter 72 muslim virgins in Muslim heaven ,for northerners they are killed in thousands in chad burkina faso and all over african countries ,so now tell me which tribe lose most ?

12 Likes

Re: Sunny Mike Beaten To Death In India, Nigeria Reacts by ipobarecriminals: 1:26pm On May 29, 2020
sad Wetin He Do dem lipsrsealed embarassed sad.Even tot some ipob yweets are confam ipobsarecriminals.But I dnt believe diz pregnant one steal/robbed any Indian.Dey should arrest the useless woman and those terrorist dat killed diz man with complete igbo traditional dress sad
Re: Sunny Mike Beaten To Death In India, Nigeria Reacts by LordShiva97(m): 1:26pm On May 29, 2020
AhoadaRivers:

For something they know nothing of, How irrational and poorly thought-out can a response be?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sunny Mike Beaten To Death In India, Nigeria Reacts by Fragility6: 1:26pm On May 29, 2020
Stmiceel:
He is a thief.
So he should die?
I do not endorse stealing
Neither will I praise a killer.
#Racism
#Cruelindians.
Not that he was caught.The lady accused him.Coming from a gender that talks from both side of the mouth dey beat a grown up man 2 death. See eh...Mk i no jst talk.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sunny Mike Beaten To Death In India, Nigeria Reacts by OKTolu: 1:26pm On May 29, 2020
That country is one hell hole, the people are not friendly, dirty human beings,they just wasted a soul who has friends and family who are looking up to him.

The evil that men do

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sunny Mike Beaten To Death In India, Nigeria Reacts by ipobarecriminals: 1:27pm On May 29, 2020
sad chai embarassed lipsrsealed sad! Ipob yweets Dey sufa @home/away.Igbos ,make una Dey defelop small small

2 Likes

Re: Sunny Mike Beaten To Death In India, Nigeria Reacts by FlordFlorez(m): 1:27pm On May 29, 2020
Indians never love blacks not even their own black. They are more racist than Russia sef.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sunny Mike Beaten To Death In India, Nigeria Reacts by Hypocrit: 1:27pm On May 29, 2020
the over 100 killed at his backyard, what has the government done? When you don't care about your home you want outsiders to give a Bleep? foolish clowns that called themselves leaders (leaders of death on a daily basis) with their fellow agents of death that will always come to their defence on this forum. idiots everywhere. Blood sucking demons going around with so many badlucks.

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Gladys Tshabalala Commits Suicide Over Nude Photos, Videos Leak (Throwback 2017) / 19-Year-Old Man Caught Having Sex With 15-Year-Old Girl In Lagos / Kenyan Man Found At A Bar Drinking On The Day Of His Burial (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.