Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,269 members, 7,815,450 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:40 PM

Sunny Mike Beaten To Death In India, Nigeria Reacts - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Sunny Mike Beaten To Death In India, Nigeria Reacts (74561 Views)

Saudi Arabia Executes Nigerian Woman, Nigeria Reacts / Not Too Young To Run: LGBTQ Nigeria Reacts / Caleb University Student Beaten To Death By His Baby Mama (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sunny Mike Beaten To Death In India, Nigeria Reacts by Ubykcee(m): 1:27pm On May 29, 2020
Hoephase:
May his soul rest in peace. I think his death should be investigated and those responsible should face the music.

More ever the woman's claim should be verified as well if true the death guy should be convicted posthumously and let his estate pays restitution to the woman that does not absolve the murder from their crimes they also should pay for their crimes.

People should be able to get justice even in death while the victim should also be able to get justice even from a dead offender.
Re: Sunny Mike Beaten To Death In India, Nigeria Reacts by rationalhuman(m): 1:28pm On May 29, 2020
There is no such news in any Authentic International Newspapers. All i see is here nairalanders with some cheap blog sources.

Can you quote the source of such incident? Even i checked Nigerian Embassy India on twitter but could not found a single statement.

AhoadaRivers:
Indians, curry smelling bastards.

They kill their own people who are called Dalits everyday.

They kill Sidhhis who are descendants of Black Eastern African slaves in india everyday.

Terrible people with terrible toilet infrastructure.

I think we should go to ilupeju, grab some of these dirty Indians and beat them to pulp in revenge.

Re: Sunny Mike Beaten To Death In India, Nigeria Reacts by eyinjuege: 1:29pm On May 29, 2020
Good Lord..

RIP
Re: Sunny Mike Beaten To Death In India, Nigeria Reacts by Uzomaglovani: 1:29pm On May 29, 2020
DebbieBianca:
Nigerian government reacts to graphic videos of a Nigerian man beaten to death in India (video)

Watch The Video Below,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5OEGbTtiFWo

https://mobile.twitter.com/nidcom_gov/status/1266082130511253506
ehya too bad,,,,,,,,, is not all about the government reacting they should please fix Nigeria economy so dat our brothers and sisters will stop traveling out. Come to think of it self India dis poor country Nigeria bad Nigeria bad but hey traveling to all dis poor country in quote like India haba

1 Like

Re: Sunny Mike Beaten To Death In India, Nigeria Reacts by INCREDIBLE007(m): 1:29pm On May 29, 2020
Officialgarri:
I know so many people will come for me if this post makes FP.

But shouldn't we really ask ourselves... Why do we hardly see Westerners or Northerners being maltreated in other countries?
Why are they not accused of theft, fraud, e.t.c?

If we say it's witch-hunting, then how have other tribes escaped witch-hunting in other countries?

and where did you compiled your stats from?

5 Likes

Re: Sunny Mike Beaten To Death In India, Nigeria Reacts by Nobody: 1:29pm On May 29, 2020
Officialgarri:

But shouldn't we really ask ourselves... Why do we hardly see Westerners or Northerners being maltreated in other countries?

If we say it's witch-hunting, then how have other tribes escaped witch-hunting in other countries?

because the white always protect themselves against outside threat.

when it comes to fraud and theft, Nigeria is not even the top country in Africa but we have allowed the foreign media to paint Nigerians with that name.

the Nigerian passport is not respected anywhere because we are not United

7 Likes

Re: Sunny Mike Beaten To Death In India, Nigeria Reacts by ViktorCash: 1:29pm On May 29, 2020
Lets get back at them back in Nigeria
Re: Sunny Mike Beaten To Death In India, Nigeria Reacts by INCREDIBLE007(m): 1:30pm On May 29, 2020
Rest in peace man may God bring your murderers to book
Re: Sunny Mike Beaten To Death In India, Nigeria Reacts by don4real18(m): 1:30pm On May 29, 2020
When the nation is weak, the citizens suffer for it.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sunny Mike Beaten To Death In India, Nigeria Reacts by INCREDIBLE007(m): 1:31pm On May 29, 2020
ViktorCash:
Lets get back at them back in Nigeria
it won't help that way na

remember Nigerians there are much o

1 Like

Re: Sunny Mike Beaten To Death In India, Nigeria Reacts by Emmerlee(m): 1:31pm On May 29, 2020
Officialgarri:

Why shouldn't they come for you? Your post is entirely senseless as usual grin

Public forums have given short sighted tribalists the forum to ball hard.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sunny Mike Beaten To Death In India, Nigeria Reacts by rationalhuman(m): 1:31pm On May 29, 2020
How do you know this Headline is correct? Can you quote any Authentic newspapaer?? or just crying.

that is the problem of this Black race, we never check facts, sources and just follow each others like misguided sheep.

bluefilm:
I hate everything about India.

Just look at how they wasted one of our prominent Igbo sons.

_Fucking Bastards. lipsrsealed
Re: Sunny Mike Beaten To Death In India, Nigeria Reacts by j1mmy: 1:33pm On May 29, 2020
don4real18:

Stop using "nation" you m.oron, get some sense - IGBO criminals are destroying Nigeria abroad while stupid fools like apply your ignorance to the core issue at hand!
Re: Sunny Mike Beaten To Death In India, Nigeria Reacts by Nobody: 1:33pm On May 29, 2020
Hoephase:

Of course you won't see the ones being killed in SA. Or the ones that are running amork in the UK. grin.

Please make una no start this una yeye tribal nonsense.

Come UK here make you see wetin our SW brothers dey do here you go weep for them.

Go check the name of the drug traffickers that are in the UAE and tell me who is dragging first position with the Northerners there if not the SW.

There are bad Nigerians everywhere as well as the good ones.

So this is not the time to bring your ethnic bull shit into this.

What evidence do you have that the guy was guilty of what he was accused of?

Is that not how you guys always accuse every nice looking guy of being a cultism or yahoo yahoo guy until people like you killed 3 innocent young boys in aluu.

You had better stop supporting evil hence it will consume you some day.

Pls show us how our SW brothers are doing in UK pls.

We can see that ur SE brother go steal n he was killed.... Pls show us SW in UK since u Wana push blame finger

1 Like

Re: Sunny Mike Beaten To Death In India, Nigeria Reacts by Emmerlee(m): 1:33pm On May 29, 2020
j1mmy:

By the time India finish on IGBO criminals entire Ndigbo villages will be wiped out like in Indonesia and China!

In Indonesia alone IGBO drug dealers help to waste 50 lives daily in that country, 2000 IGBOs have been executed there in many decades and more are in jail and death row. IGBOS are a cancer to the reputation of Nigeria globally and something must be done about it.

Yes ohh.. Do something drastic about it quickly, so that evil will stop in the world completely.

That is how idiotic you are your fellow dolts sound grin

5 Likes

Re: Sunny Mike Beaten To Death In India, Nigeria Reacts by Jaqenhghar: 1:34pm On May 29, 2020
AhoadaRivers:
Indians, curry smelling bastards.

They kill their own people who are called Dalits everyday.

They kill Sidhhis who are descendants of Black Eastern African slaves in india everyday.

Terrible people with terrible toilet infrastructure.

I think we should go to ilupeju, grab some of these dirty Indians and beat them to pulp in revenge.

Your fellow Niggerians will be the first to stop you. They will protect Indian massa with their last strength

4 Likes

Re: Sunny Mike Beaten To Death In India, Nigeria Reacts by james1(m): 1:34pm On May 29, 2020
What was his offence and why do some people take the laws into their own hands?
Do they think they will get away with it and if so what must be done to greatly limit a reocurrence?

1 Like

Re: Sunny Mike Beaten To Death In India, Nigeria Reacts by FlordFlorez(m): 1:34pm On May 29, 2020
j1mmy:
Another IGBO drug dealer simply described as Nigerian!

IGBO criminals go all over the world humiliating Nigeria but when in trouble the country stupidly rallies diplomacy and social media to describe it as a Nigerian problem!
Disgusting bigot.

6 Likes

Re: Sunny Mike Beaten To Death In India, Nigeria Reacts by Jaqenhghar: 1:35pm On May 29, 2020
zionmde:
maybe one day we will shun travelling to some of these countries
must we go abroad?
must we migrate to countries where we are despised?
I can't trade my freedom as a citizen to travel to a hostile country all in d name of "money must be made"

worst still, they still maltreat us in our own country

And Wen are u going to start making all those Indians in Nigeria feel d heat of their wickedness
What freedom do you enjoy in naija?
Re: Sunny Mike Beaten To Death In India, Nigeria Reacts by rationalhuman(m): 1:35pm On May 29, 2020
Dont bring tribes in it, igbo or hausa, Foreigners see them as Nigerians thats all.
Go and live for a month in Saket, malviya Nagar, Khirki extension and you will realize how our so called innocent brothers do Gang wars just to make "FAST MONEY". Go to youtube and check yourself.

Go abroad and you will see that any sane person who go abroad for Legitimate purpose on Genuine VISA will never live with fellow Nigerian, Image is so tarnished.

j1mmy:

By the time India finish on IGBO criminals entire Ndigbo villages will be wiped out like in Indonesia and China!

In Indonesia alone IGBO drug dealers help to waste 50 lives daily in that country, 2000 IGBOs have been executed there in many decades and more are in jail and death row. IGBOS are a cancer to the reputation of Nigeria globally and something must be done about it.

1 Like

Re: Sunny Mike Beaten To Death In India, Nigeria Reacts by j1mmy: 1:36pm On May 29, 2020
Emmerlee:

Yes ohh.. Do something drastic about it quickly, so that evil will stop in the world completely.
That is how idiotic you are your fellow dolts sound grin

You can hide behind stupid soundbites but as usually you people cannot hide the facts anymore, if Nigerians want to change things like these they must do something about IGBO exported criminality globally!
Re: Sunny Mike Beaten To Death In India, Nigeria Reacts by zionmde: 1:37pm On May 29, 2020
Jaqenhghar:
What freedom do you enjoy in naija?
Dats not ur business if u are not enjoying any freedom, report to d relevant authorities
Re: Sunny Mike Beaten To Death In India, Nigeria Reacts by nanauju(f): 1:37pm On May 29, 2020
Officialgarri:

Please spare us one less crap to read on nairaland

2 Likes

Re: Sunny Mike Beaten To Death In India, Nigeria Reacts by zionmde: 1:38pm On May 29, 2020
j1mmy:

mynd44

2 Likes

Re: Sunny Mike Beaten To Death In India, Nigeria Reacts by Nobody: 1:38pm On May 29, 2020
bluefilm:
I hate everything about India.
Just look at how they wasted one of our prominent Igbo sons.
_Fucking Bastards. lipsrsealed
Prominent in ur village in South yeast but probably a criminal in India...
Why nt call ur blodas to order??
Re: Sunny Mike Beaten To Death In India, Nigeria Reacts by xreal: 1:38pm On May 29, 2020
AhoadaRivers:

Maybe we should start with those at Dangote Refinery, living luxurious lifestyle.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sunny Mike Beaten To Death In India, Nigeria Reacts by j1mmy: 1:40pm On May 29, 2020
rationalhuman:
Dont bring tribes in it, igbo or hausa, Foreigners see them as Nigerians thats all.
Go and live for a month in Saket, malviya Nagar, Khirki extension and you will realize how our so called innocent brothers do Gang wars just to make "FAST MONEY". Go to youtube and check yourself.
Go abroad and you will see that any sane person who go abroad for Legitimate purpose on Genuine VISA will never live with fellow Nigerian, Image is so tarnished.
It may suit you because you are part of the problem, by using the name Nigerians helps to hide the underlying facts that is plaguing innocent Nigerians!

I am not talking to foreigners, I am talking to Nigerians, the government, foreign missions, Interpol, embassies, diaspora commissions. IGBOS ARE A CANCER THAT MUST BE RESOLVED IF YOU WANT TO PREVENT DEADLINES LIKE THESE!

1 Like

Re: Sunny Mike Beaten To Death In India, Nigeria Reacts by Nobody: 1:40pm On May 29, 2020
don4real18:
You summarized everything in a nutshell.
Re: Sunny Mike Beaten To Death In India, Nigeria Reacts by SweetDipBenny(m): 1:40pm On May 29, 2020
D most racist people on earth
Re: Sunny Mike Beaten To Death In India, Nigeria Reacts by johnaruson(m): 1:40pm On May 29, 2020
Indians are in Nigeria too, why not use your brains.
Re: Sunny Mike Beaten To Death In India, Nigeria Reacts by ednut1(m): 1:40pm On May 29, 2020
JOHNSONSOLAFUNMI:
Nigerians won’t react to this, but you’ll see them shouting black lives matter on Twitter, as long as you’re foolish, the media will continue to toy with your life... only if you know how vicious and evil black Americans are towards an African man, you’ll calm down on your Twitter war...
P.S I’m still not in support that George was killed extra judiciously
seriously many Nigerians are daft. The black American hates Africans more than whites self

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Gladys Tshabalala Commits Suicide Over Nude Photos, Videos Leak (Throwback 2017) / 19-Year-Old Man Caught Having Sex With 15-Year-Old Girl In Lagos / Kenyan Man Found At A Bar Drinking On The Day Of His Burial (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.