Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,809,988 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:24 PM

Nigerians To Pay Stamp Duty On ATM Printouts, Some Whatsapp Messages - FIRS - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Nigerians To Pay Stamp Duty On ATM Printouts, Some Whatsapp Messages - FIRS (54851 Views)

Man Sleeping On ATM At Immigration Office Ikoyi (Photo) / 12 Types Of People You Meet On ATM Queue / How Banks Exploit Cbn's Weakness To Impose Excessive Charges On ATM Users (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians To Pay Stamp Duty On ATM Printouts, Some Whatsapp Messages - FIRS by Wiseandtrue(f): 2:01pm On May 29, 2020
This government is just trying to kill all businesses in Nigeria

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians To Pay Stamp Duty On ATM Printouts, Some Whatsapp Messages - FIRS by tyup(m): 2:02pm On May 29, 2020
Vyzz:
grin
God bless u for this laugh
isn't it just funny grin grin
Re: Nigerians To Pay Stamp Duty On ATM Printouts, Some Whatsapp Messages - FIRS by AureliusWolf: 2:02pm On May 29, 2020
We are going to miss Fowler oo sad
Re: Nigerians To Pay Stamp Duty On ATM Printouts, Some Whatsapp Messages - FIRS by israelmao(m): 2:02pm On May 29, 2020
When ATM gives me options of Yes and No for the printout I briskly hit 'No' option without thinking twice.Why would you still take stamp duty after overburden us with debts?

5 Likes

Re: Nigerians To Pay Stamp Duty On ATM Printouts, Some Whatsapp Messages - FIRS by SweetCunt97(f): 2:03pm On May 29, 2020
Very funny
Re: Nigerians To Pay Stamp Duty On ATM Printouts, Some Whatsapp Messages - FIRS by NisforNicky: 2:03pm On May 29, 2020
SenecaTheYonger:
How can you pay stamp duty on Whatsapp? A free messaging platform? Even the people that owns the site don't charge for the way we use and abuse it. FvCK THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT OF NIGERIA. MAY YOU ALL BURN IN HELL!!!

pls they must burn on Earth first.....
angry

1 Like

Re: Nigerians To Pay Stamp Duty On ATM Printouts, Some Whatsapp Messages - FIRS by Grandmeister(m): 2:03pm On May 29, 2020
As long as all of us will be forced to pay through our nose then no problem..
Re: Nigerians To Pay Stamp Duty On ATM Printouts, Some Whatsapp Messages - FIRS by Nobody: 2:03pm On May 29, 2020
All those alamijiris supporting this govt are MAD

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians To Pay Stamp Duty On ATM Printouts, Some Whatsapp Messages - FIRS by Olominira(m): 2:03pm On May 29, 2020
It's better to port to NiLink Messager, a friend introduced it to me and I downloaded it on Google it was fantastic
Re: Nigerians To Pay Stamp Duty On ATM Printouts, Some Whatsapp Messages - FIRS by wink2015(m): 2:04pm On May 29, 2020
WHATSAPP should take the federal government to court for using their platform for commercial interest.

WHATSAPP is supposed to be a FREE FOR ALL USE and not for money making by the federal government.

8 Likes

Re: Nigerians To Pay Stamp Duty On ATM Printouts, Some Whatsapp Messages - FIRS by romelady(f): 2:04pm On May 29, 2020
Iast month Uba debited #50 twice from my account because of this stramp scrape,,, honestly is not funny

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians To Pay Stamp Duty On ATM Printouts, Some Whatsapp Messages - FIRS by PhantomXcess: 2:05pm On May 29, 2020
Una neba chii chomchin. grin grin
Re: Nigerians To Pay Stamp Duty On ATM Printouts, Some Whatsapp Messages - FIRS by AFONJACOW(m): 2:05pm On May 29, 2020
And yet some people from waste region are still shouting sai Barbar ontop of their voice

5 Likes

Re: Nigerians To Pay Stamp Duty On ATM Printouts, Some Whatsapp Messages - FIRS by pawesome(m): 2:05pm On May 29, 2020
noooooo....make i kuku pay for breathing air in Nigeria...stupid people
Re: Nigerians To Pay Stamp Duty On ATM Printouts, Some Whatsapp Messages - FIRS by OdefaGirl(f): 2:05pm On May 29, 2020
No wahala, another means of evading the tax will surface, maybe stickers or emojis..... Naija my country
Re: Nigerians To Pay Stamp Duty On ATM Printouts, Some Whatsapp Messages - FIRS by Alwaysachick: 2:05pm On May 29, 2020
God will surely punish all those that voted this man in as president.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians To Pay Stamp Duty On ATM Printouts, Some Whatsapp Messages - FIRS by MT: 2:05pm On May 29, 2020
wink2015:

FEDERAL AND STATE GOVERNMENT IN NIGERIA SHOULD FORGET ABOUT "BACKDOOR PRACTISE" OF GETTING REVENUE.

GO AND FACE AGRICULTURE AND ITS RELATED FIELD.

Nigeria government abuse crude oil money for years.

Now government in Nigeria is looking for a LIFE LINE.

I am wondering what the government can do with such STIPEND OR PEANUT! LOL !

You said everything right. I mean everything!

1 Like

Re: Nigerians To Pay Stamp Duty On ATM Printouts, Some Whatsapp Messages - FIRS by Nobody: 2:06pm On May 29, 2020
all the money you collected during election to vote APC , you must return them
Re: Nigerians To Pay Stamp Duty On ATM Printouts, Some Whatsapp Messages - FIRS by Femeto: 2:06pm On May 29, 2020
God would punish FIRS if they implement this. They have implemented others we didn't say anything. The cashless policy has been a curse so far.
Re: Nigerians To Pay Stamp Duty On ATM Printouts, Some Whatsapp Messages - FIRS by erai30(m): 2:07pm On May 29, 2020
Our leaders always looking for an opportunity to steal from the masses, I just wished North Korea can come and buy this country, share the money amongst us.
Re: Nigerians To Pay Stamp Duty On ATM Printouts, Some Whatsapp Messages - FIRS by Btruth: 2:07pm On May 29, 2020
grin grin grin....... ..this government is now worst than the Yahoo Yahoo boys.

Lol

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians To Pay Stamp Duty On ATM Printouts, Some Whatsapp Messages - FIRS by perdollar(m): 2:07pm On May 29, 2020
wat is tax. as a fulani herder we don't know wat tax is.
Re: Nigerians To Pay Stamp Duty On ATM Printouts, Some Whatsapp Messages - FIRS by nanauju(f): 2:07pm On May 29, 2020
Una dey mad. Stamp duty for whatsapp? Is fg the owner of whatsapp
Re: Nigerians To Pay Stamp Duty On ATM Printouts, Some Whatsapp Messages - FIRS by espn(m): 2:07pm On May 29, 2020
This people no dey reason before bringing out daft policies...

1 Like

Re: Nigerians To Pay Stamp Duty On ATM Printouts, Some Whatsapp Messages - FIRS by Jokerman(m): 2:08pm On May 29, 2020
Lol..... Sai baba grin
Re: Nigerians To Pay Stamp Duty On ATM Printouts, Some Whatsapp Messages - FIRS by Alwaysachick: 2:09pm On May 29, 2020
Vyzz:
grin

My dear I join you in this laughter. You know the worse part, fuel subsidy has been removed completely due to the global drop in crude because of the pandemic.

Nigerians have forgotten that part... hahaha once demand for crude oil increases, price will also increase.Then we will all suffer it together

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians To Pay Stamp Duty On ATM Printouts, Some Whatsapp Messages - FIRS by PhantomXcess: 2:10pm On May 29, 2020
But on the real. It is hard to enforce for Whatsapp because it's end to end encrypted. Except they will be stopping people on the road to check their phone. Cos I don't think Whatsapp will allow Nigerian Government to spy on our messages.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians To Pay Stamp Duty On ATM Printouts, Some Whatsapp Messages - FIRS by easyzworld: 2:10pm On May 29, 2020
Demons in high places... How do we redeem this country? They say, let your conscience be your judge but what about those without a conscience?
Re: Nigerians To Pay Stamp Duty On ATM Printouts, Some Whatsapp Messages - FIRS by OKTolu: 2:10pm On May 29, 2020
These people are just so useless, they only care about themselves, and at the end of the day what happen to the money generated, one slowpoke will embezzle it.

They should just auction this country and share the money.
Nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians To Pay Stamp Duty On ATM Printouts, Some Whatsapp Messages - FIRS by ThierryJay: 2:12pm On May 29, 2020
Na to change mode of acknowledging payment receipt on WhatsApp o.

e.g Zik don reach destination a thousand years ago (transfer of 500,000 naira with Nnamdi Azikiwe on the note)

or Zik on a thousand beats

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians To Pay Stamp Duty On ATM Printouts, Some Whatsapp Messages - FIRS by Jeffyblaq(m): 2:12pm On May 29, 2020
jojofola:
They are talking about generating revenue but they can't reduce cost of governance; take pay cuts, introduce transparent policies on public funds and IGRs.

Let's just pretend that this country isn't dead yet.
Can't hold the pretense any longer..

Itz dead folks.

Tell whoever that wish to know the truth!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians To Pay Stamp Duty On ATM Printouts, Some Whatsapp Messages - FIRS by Mutaultope(m): 2:12pm On May 29, 2020
Rubbish ....... careless govt

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Cosmas Maduka: I Used Rubber Band To Tie & Hold My Phone - Coscahris Motors CEO / How To Setup A Day Care Center In Nigeria? / Founder Of Peace Mass Transport Eating At A Road Side Buka.PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.