Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,830 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:40 PM

Man Stabs Brother To Death Over Soft Drink In Lagos - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Stabs Brother To Death Over Soft Drink In Lagos (60893 Views)

Bauchi Man Stabs Brother Dead Over Motorcycle (Photo) / Man Stabs Brother To Death While Having Sex With His Wife / Man Stabs Brother To Death For Bringing Parrots Into Their Home In Ogun. PHOTOS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Stabs Brother To Death Over Soft Drink In Lagos by Casan0va: 4:55pm On May 29, 2020
dragunov:

Do not be ashamed. Jest shattap.

o ja mi lara je
Re: Man Stabs Brother To Death Over Soft Drink In Lagos by MetaPhysical: 4:55pm On May 29, 2020
SenorFax:
Na dem again.

I don't know how easy it is for these guys to actually kill their own blood in such manners. It's either their brother, cousin, and all sorts

Why these?

What scared me more is, if you can do such to your blood, what will you do to someone who is not?

Mango
Girlfriend
Coke

If you know you know

Re: Man Stabs Brother To Death Over Soft Drink In Lagos by CharlesJok3r: 4:58pm On May 29, 2020
This kind of news saddens me. Like WTF
Re: Man Stabs Brother To Death Over Soft Drink In Lagos by Nobody: 4:58pm On May 29, 2020
Cantonese:

Still better than some people who will cut the body parts and either use for money ritual of sacrifice for occult power.
your mumu na follow come... How is it better?
Re: Man Stabs Brother To Death Over Soft Drink In Lagos by Topsic70: 4:58pm On May 29, 2020
Udeneee:
[s][/s]
just gave you a clue
that guy have stayed 2-3 years in my hands
some 4,5,6 that is since 2014 we officially started
example is my good friend omenka since 2014

just to let you know how established our company is
enjoy your 5 years contract
Your compatriots said worse.
Where are they now biko? grin

Re: Man Stabs Brother To Death Over Soft Drink In Lagos by ngwababe(f): 4:59pm On May 29, 2020
donjazet:

You have a become a menace on this forum. angry
Why are you spamming all the threads seeking attention?

Every single thread on nairaland, you must show face typing rubbish!

It has become difficult to ignore your stupidity, abeg shift.

Menace kwa, how?
Re: Man Stabs Brother To Death Over Soft Drink In Lagos by SenecaTheYonger: 5:01pm On May 29, 2020
SenorFax:
Na dem again.

I don't know how easy it is for these guys to actually kill their own blood in such manners. It's either their brother, cousin, and all sorts

Why these?

What scared me more is, if you can do such to your blood, what will you do to someone who is not?

Mango
Girlfriend
Coke

If you know you know

These are the people that later become police in future. Killing will be like nothing to them
Re: Man Stabs Brother To Death Over Soft Drink In Lagos by Juell(m): 5:04pm On May 29, 2020
SafariBoy:
Not good at all. Now, the devil will be smiling for mission accomplished. My people please learn the act of self-control in all situations and the devil will not have dominion over you. #peace
I can assure that the devil himself will be shocked.
Re: Man Stabs Brother To Death Over Soft Drink In Lagos by Topsic70: 5:04pm On May 29, 2020
Udeneee:
[s][/s]
lol living in delusion grin
don't worry you'll enjoy my company cool
Hahahahaha..... clown!
U place much importance on urself with all ds self-beating of ur tiny chest! grin
Nwanne, with ds (Topsic) moniker alone, I've 'downloaded' countless warriors at ur 'command' without any casualty.
And u still dey make mouth?
Las-las, u go join dem grin grin grin
Re: Man Stabs Brother To Death Over Soft Drink In Lagos by jaxxy(m): 5:05pm On May 29, 2020
Sm anger are actually mental illnesses.
Re: Man Stabs Brother To Death Over Soft Drink In Lagos by frank417: 5:11pm On May 29, 2020
The hate has been there before the soft drink
Re: Man Stabs Brother To Death Over Soft Drink In Lagos by tyup(m): 5:11pm On May 29, 2020
donjazet:

You have a become a menace on this forum. angry
Why are you spamming all the threads seeking attention?

Every single thread on nairaland, you must show face typing rubbish!

It has become difficult to ignore your stupidity, abeg shift.

Lmao grin grin

it's true sef righteousness89 or wateva his name his it's becoming too much of you now sad
Re: Man Stabs Brother To Death Over Soft Drink In Lagos by Judybash93(m): 5:14pm On May 29, 2020
Is he happy now? Strong man strong man, you'll spend the rest of your life behind bars
Re: Man Stabs Brother To Death Over Soft Drink In Lagos by 1stola: 5:18pm On May 29, 2020
SenorFax:
Na dem again.

Why these?

Mango
Girlfriend
Coke

If you know you know
OSUs hate eachother.
That's a fact.
Re: Man Stabs Brother To Death Over Soft Drink In Lagos by Germi9: 5:19pm On May 29, 2020
One is no longer safe even around relations/family members and the so called loved ones...

Our daily prayer now will be that God should not allow us to be driven into anger that will make us kill someone...

And

That somebody in his or her uncontrollable anger should not kill us..

it is now a two way prayer oooo
Re: Man Stabs Brother To Death Over Soft Drink In Lagos by apexx1493: 5:19pm On May 29, 2020
[color=#] 3181356[/color]
Re: Man Stabs Brother To Death Over Soft Drink In Lagos by rigarmortis: 5:20pm On May 29, 2020
Topsic70:

Good!
So u know DT b4 making it seem as if ritualism is a Yoruba thing, which definitely sends a muddled up image to strangers reading ur comments:
vvvvv

i was just pointing out the gentle way my western brother disposes deadites of their beloved heads, they take the term, "use your head" to another level.

and they dont fight these deadites like these Igbo, they do it so peacefully.

they are not fighters, just love to mine
Re: Man Stabs Brother To Death Over Soft Drink In Lagos by nurusystem(m): 5:28pm On May 29, 2020
hunger and devil
Re: Man Stabs Brother To Death Over Soft Drink In Lagos by Championship65: 5:32pm On May 29, 2020
see below
Re: Man Stabs Brother To Death Over Soft Drink In Lagos by Mhizzard(m): 5:33pm On May 29, 2020
Madness
Re: Man Stabs Brother To Death Over Soft Drink In Lagos by omoadeleye(m): 5:38pm On May 29, 2020
SenorFax:
Na dem again.

Why these?

Mango
Girlfriend
Coke

If you know you know

Even their twin brother or sister is not spared
Re: Man Stabs Brother To Death Over Soft Drink In Lagos by richeeyo(m): 5:40pm On May 29, 2020
Na Developers again ooo
Re: Man Stabs Brother To Death Over Soft Drink In Lagos by 2goodbobo(m): 5:47pm On May 29, 2020
So sad their Parents have lost Two of them,One to the cold hands of Death and the other to Life sentence at Kirikiri Prison for Murder.
Re: Man Stabs Brother To Death Over Soft Drink In Lagos by Walexdubia(m): 5:48pm On May 29, 2020
Re: Man Stabs Brother To Death Over Soft Drink In Lagos by Ibroleesky(m): 5:52pm On May 29, 2020
this incident happens at my area, damn I was shocked ⚡
Re: Man Stabs Brother To Death Over Soft Drink In Lagos by Queenserah26(f): 5:54pm On May 29, 2020
So sad, soft drink kwa shocked undecided
Re: Man Stabs Brother To Death Over Soft Drink In Lagos by Nobody: 5:54pm On May 29, 2020
Igbo people again! �

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Mechanic Stabs Friend To Death Over Ex-girlfriend / Woman Meets Her Raper In Banking Hall / ‘Boys Are Selling Ladies Pants For N200K To N350K’ - Man Reveals. Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.