Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,381 members, 7,819,383 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:19 PM

Man Stabs Brother To Death Over Soft Drink In Lagos - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Stabs Brother To Death Over Soft Drink In Lagos (60905 Views)

Bauchi Man Stabs Brother Dead Over Motorcycle (Photo) / Man Stabs Brother To Death While Having Sex With His Wife / Man Stabs Brother To Death For Bringing Parrots Into Their Home In Ogun. PHOTOS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Stabs Brother To Death Over Soft Drink In Lagos by Ezmans: 6:03pm On May 29, 2020
SenorFax:
Na dem again.

I don't know how easy it is for these guys to actually kill their own blood in such manners. It's either their brother, cousin, and all sorts

Why these?

What scared me more is, if you can do such to your blood, what will you do to someone who is not?

Mango
Girlfriend
Coke

If you know you know
But you saw how lazy afonjas youths are Killing them selves in ogun & Lagos states in the name cults war ?
Re: Man Stabs Brother To Death Over Soft Drink In Lagos by Ezmans: 6:05pm On May 29, 2020
Ezmans:
But you saw how lazy afonjas youths are Killing them selves in ogun & Lagos states in the name cults war ?
Tribalistic dirty People
Re: Man Stabs Brother To Death Over Soft Drink In Lagos by BreconHills(m): 6:17pm On May 29, 2020
Casan0va:

Make una no vex, i been dey vex for the post, like why brother go stab him brother for neck because of fanta, i come see comment of the orangutan.

I tried my best to control my angst, guess i couldn't be the bigger person. We move

He was stupid - his statement was completely off point. But I understand how you saw red when someone was so hateful. No one can blame you. I don't.
Re: Man Stabs Brother To Death Over Soft Drink In Lagos by GREATESTPIANIST: 6:43pm On May 29, 2020
donjazet:

You have a become a menace on this forum. angry
Why are you spamming all the threads seeking attention?

Every single thread on nairaland, you must show face typing rubbish!

It has become difficult to ignore your stupidity, abeg shift.
Everyone has the write to air their opinions, do not be infuriated by someone's post, just read and move on Sir.....do not make a nuisance of yourself
Re: Man Stabs Brother To Death Over Soft Drink In Lagos by dalass(f): 6:59pm On May 29, 2020
CasNova:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/man-stabs-brother-to-death-over-soft-drink/%3famp=1

What the fkkkk is wrong with some of our Ibo people o.....They fight to death over the silliest of things.... Girlfriend's child .. even a bottle of softdrink! Haba

Why is their blood always hot lipsrsealed

Now he too will probably be put to death too... Wasted undecided
Re: Man Stabs Brother To Death Over Soft Drink In Lagos by Edusouls(m): 7:01pm On May 29, 2020
Igbo Amaka
Re: Man Stabs Brother To Death Over Soft Drink In Lagos by tfelicityk(m): 7:02pm On May 29, 2020
Lack of parental care - not teaching their wards virtue of life!

No love
No trust
No endurance
No tolerance
No brotherly care...

We need to control our anger in any situation we find ourselves...
Re: Man Stabs Brother To Death Over Soft Drink In Lagos by Nobody: 7:05pm On May 29, 2020
tungamaje:
I don't believe it was ordinary soft drink his brother consumed
Re: Man Stabs Brother To Death Over Soft Drink In Lagos by Proudlytips: 7:41pm On May 29, 2020
Oh
Re: Man Stabs Brother To Death Over Soft Drink In Lagos by oxalistic: 8:07pm On May 29, 2020
He has been planning to get rid of him from the onset , quite unfortunate this ill opportunity presented itself to what he has be nurturing... Mumu boi
Re: Man Stabs Brother To Death Over Soft Drink In Lagos by Badonasty(m): 8:19pm On May 29, 2020
Na so one family lose two sons ontop bottle of Fanta...how we wan take settle this matter
Re: Man Stabs Brother To Death Over Soft Drink In Lagos by ThrillPlus: 8:41pm On May 29, 2020
This is tragic
Re: Man Stabs Brother To Death Over Soft Drink In Lagos by VenumX: 9:06pm On May 29, 2020
'I wan born boy'...

See wetin e don cause?

1 Like

Re: Man Stabs Brother To Death Over Soft Drink In Lagos by Nyamve1: 9:17pm On May 29, 2020
Some once said: if u can control 70% of ur anger, half of ur problem will solved
Re: Man Stabs Brother To Death Over Soft Drink In Lagos by Reinz: 9:24pm On May 29, 2020
Oboi e get mind oo..
Just because coke of 100naira, na u take ur broda life.. Hmm wat a wicked world..
Re: Man Stabs Brother To Death Over Soft Drink In Lagos by Nobody: 9:26pm On May 29, 2020
Casan0va:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2020/04/herbalist-wife-nabbed-for-killing-stepson-for-ritual-purpose-in-ogun/

I'm deeply ashamed at the amount of tribalism that exists in this nairaland, and if you check well, you'll find out that you went to school, and with the same breath of condemning an entire tribe over the acts of one, you condemn racism and wonder why it cannot stop.

This is an editorial of a yoruba couple killing their 7 year old son for rituals.

At your age (i'm doing you a favour and assuming you're not 16), you should better than falling into the danger of Fallacy of Hasty Generalisation.

Back to the topic, this is a result of hot temper. Control your temper, you'll be using it to brag, "M na ewe iwe oku ( I dey quick vex)", instead of working on your destructive temper, now you've killed your brother over fanta, i hope his blood will be enough fanta for you, b.astard angry

Ebhoes.. U are always pained in ur life. Hatred is ur heritage

Re: Man Stabs Brother To Death Over Soft Drink In Lagos by Nobody: 9:31pm On May 29, 2020
Cantonese:

Still better than some people who will cut the body parts and either use for money ritual of sacrifice for occult power.

See them... Still better still better... Ebhoes are cannibal

Re: Man Stabs Brother To Death Over Soft Drink In Lagos by Nobody: 9:37pm On May 29, 2020
ezegenigbonine:

Useless comment from a useless idiot. This happens mostly among yorubas in lagos, and among northerners. I don't know why at the mention of ibos, every rotten mouth must speak.

Ladis... Eze of ebhoes.. Who know if the flesh of the person dem dey chop right now dey close to u grin

Re: Man Stabs Brother To Death Over Soft Drink In Lagos by Nobody: 9:39pm On May 29, 2020
rigarmortis:

i have heard about okija shrine, i have also heard about soka forest.

i also hear all the illegal mining going on lately in the downstream sector of areas like ogun state.

ire o!

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=2ahUKEwjH7eCTs9npAhWcAWMBHUqzAR4QFjAAegQIAxAB&url=https%3A%2F%2Fen.wikipedia.org%2Fwiki%2FIbadan_forest_of_horror&usg=AOvVaw06F6ozN_CKM1CfNvd6Mv8Y

This Wan nko

Re: Man Stabs Brother To Death Over Soft Drink In Lagos by Nobody: 9:44pm On May 29, 2020
Ezmans:

Re: Man Stabs Brother To Death Over Soft Drink In Lagos by paul3429: 9:44pm On May 29, 2020
Igbo people more than that can happen.
Re: Man Stabs Brother To Death Over Soft Drink In Lagos by Nobody: 9:45pm On May 29, 2020
Ezmans:
Tribalistic dirty People

See the hardworking ebhoes abeg

gringringringringrin
Shame on ur tribe

Cc: proeast lzaa imhotep ahoadariver

See ur blodas killing themselves

From ebhoe cannibals to killing for mango grin

Killing for soft drink, papa n pikin fighting for money for food... Shame on ur tribe

Re: Man Stabs Brother To Death Over Soft Drink In Lagos by mormoney85(m): 10:24pm On May 29, 2020
dangermouse:
Uncontrolled anger will always lead to this n more such outcomes. We should always learn to get control over our anger.
not anger but stupidity, soft drink that his brother can buy a truck load of it in the next ten years n give it to him if that is his problem, imagine if kc had killed e money twenty years ago because of woman or soft drink, smh.
Re: Man Stabs Brother To Death Over Soft Drink In Lagos by Xzellentgraphic: 11:36pm On May 29, 2020
Is like Igbo's are too aggressive
Re: Man Stabs Brother To Death Over Soft Drink In Lagos by Dearlord(m): 11:38pm On May 29, 2020
Longer throat is very bad , he could have been alive if he minded his throat.
Re: Man Stabs Brother To Death Over Soft Drink In Lagos by joshuaidibia(m): 12:04am On May 30, 2020
SWORD419:
Chisom ryt Biafrans extreme hate is consuming them one by one

You and any other person saying this to one another is no different from the Racist Whites.
Re: Man Stabs Brother To Death Over Soft Drink In Lagos by CurvyDestiny7: 12:15am On May 30, 2020
Re: Man Stabs Brother To Death Over Soft Drink In Lagos by udison123(f): 12:19am On May 30, 2020
We are the number one and Best Roof Company in Lagos, Nigeria. We have been in business for over 10 years and counting.

We sell Stone Coated Roofing Sheet(also known as Gerard) with beautiful designs like Shingles, Bond, Milano, Classic and Roman.

This Modern design of Stone Coated Roofing Sheet is:
1. Water proof,
2. Fire resistant,
3. Sound proof,
4. Does not fade and
5. Comes with 50 Years Warranty.

Reach us on 07088999644... 07088999644.... 07088999644....
Re: Man Stabs Brother To Death Over Soft Drink In Lagos by AFONJACOW(m): 4:07am On May 30, 2020
Just because of soft drink
Re: Man Stabs Brother To Death Over Soft Drink In Lagos by DataDash: 4:29am On May 30, 2020
How can you kill your own flesh in blood?? What is wrong with some people
Re: Man Stabs Brother To Death Over Soft Drink In Lagos by DEROX: 4:59am On May 30, 2020
SWORD419:
Chisom ryt Biafrans extreme hate is consuming them one by one
grin you think na joke when chinua ahebe said they are filled of hate and anger that consumes them. he kmows his people so its from mango last week to soft drinks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

‘Boys Are Selling Ladies Pants For N200K To N350K’ - Man Reveals. Photo / I Went Into Robbery To Fund My Wedding – 20-yr-old Suspect / "Bisexual Hushpuppi Was Sleeping With Gay, Woodberry" – Kemi Olunloyo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.