Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,074 members, 7,818,210 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:24 AM

Precious Chikwendu Changes Her Twitter Profile Picture, Gets Mixed Reactions - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Precious Chikwendu Changes Her Twitter Profile Picture, Gets Mixed Reactions (82803 Views)

Precious Chikwendu: I Am Actually A “Mami Water” (Photo, Video) / Linda Ikeji Changes Her Son’s Surname From Her Baby Daddy’s Name To Her Father’s / Precious Chikwendu: I Was Called "Ogbanje" Because Of My Light-Skin (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Precious Chikwendu Changes Her Twitter Profile Picture, Gets Mixed Reactions by thundafire: 3:07pm On May 29, 2020
Ok na
Re: Precious Chikwendu Changes Her Twitter Profile Picture, Gets Mixed Reactions by iso604: 3:07pm On May 29, 2020
Vanilla ice cream cheese on corns i greet you
Re: Precious Chikwendu Changes Her Twitter Profile Picture, Gets Mixed Reactions by Dynahair15: 3:07pm On May 29, 2020
boluwatife22:
FFK's wife, Precious Chikwendu Fani Kayode yesterday changed her profile picture on twitter. But the change was met with mixed reactions.

Some of her followers praised her flawlessness by saying the former minister was enjoying, while others felt the photo wasn't appropriate. See reactions here;

https://mobile.twitter.com/Snowhitey1/status/1266076735205933058
people can drink panadol on another man's headache the woman might have shown the pictures to her husband before posting it
Re: Precious Chikwendu Changes Her Twitter Profile Picture, Gets Mixed Reactions by Passionate888: 3:07pm On May 29, 2020
Apc goons must complain.
Re: Precious Chikwendu Changes Her Twitter Profile Picture, Gets Mixed Reactions by TFLASHOGEE(m): 3:07pm On May 29, 2020
� the same people judging are are the same people that will first rush to view Kim Kardashian last semi nude pics

3 Likes

Re: Precious Chikwendu Changes Her Twitter Profile Picture, Gets Mixed Reactions by Myer(m): 3:07pm On May 29, 2020
Righteousness89:
Totally Inappropriate, Distasteful and Disgraceful!

And the Worst of all is being a Married woman!

What is The World Really Becoming?

This Should be for the Eyes of Mr. Femi alone

Don't kee yourself Mr self-righteous.

Afterall, God is not complaining.

7 Likes

Re: Precious Chikwendu Changes Her Twitter Profile Picture, Gets Mixed Reactions by fati2001(m): 3:07pm On May 29, 2020
yuool
Re: Precious Chikwendu Changes Her Twitter Profile Picture, Gets Mixed Reactions by Emmanuelhector(m): 3:08pm On May 29, 2020
She set well oo
Re: Precious Chikwendu Changes Her Twitter Profile Picture, Gets Mixed Reactions by Ewedegubbler: 3:08pm On May 29, 2020
If her boss FFK isnt complaining, what then is my business. Personally I like my women more when they are flirty and confident in their body.

#igbogirlsgetswag

1 Like

Re: Precious Chikwendu Changes Her Twitter Profile Picture, Gets Mixed Reactions by Patrioticman007(m): 3:08pm On May 29, 2020
When you praise a woman that she is too sexsy, too sexzy, too sexing next,she will display her unclothedness to the world.

1 Like

Re: Precious Chikwendu Changes Her Twitter Profile Picture, Gets Mixed Reactions by tonididdy(m): 3:08pm On May 29, 2020
Righteousness89:

haha but she's not even naked
Re: Precious Chikwendu Changes Her Twitter Profile Picture, Gets Mixed Reactions by Gidiblaze444(m): 3:08pm On May 29, 2020
We know you are pretty ma, must you show us oga's treasure �
Re: Precious Chikwendu Changes Her Twitter Profile Picture, Gets Mixed Reactions by fati2001(m): 3:08pm On May 29, 2020
TFLASHOGEE:
� the same people judging are are the same people that will first rush to view Kim Kardashian last semi nude pics
I tell you.
Re: Precious Chikwendu Changes Her Twitter Profile Picture, Gets Mixed Reactions by Covid19lockdown: 3:10pm On May 29, 2020
God lead should please help is not easy with me. Don't want to go into full details

0024....1470....66... Unity Bank.

Back to topic: Those critizing her, I see someone who is living her life and fulfilling her God giving ability and dream. Stop pocknosing
Re: Precious Chikwendu Changes Her Twitter Profile Picture, Gets Mixed Reactions by Apologize(m): 3:10pm On May 29, 2020
She is Fully dressed compared to the girls in IMO state.
Re: Precious Chikwendu Changes Her Twitter Profile Picture, Gets Mixed Reactions by AdeolaOmoOba(m): 3:10pm On May 29, 2020
Thank you for showing us your dirty laundry.
Re: Precious Chikwendu Changes Her Twitter Profile Picture, Gets Mixed Reactions by Onlyonebuhari: 3:11pm On May 29, 2020
Why not walk naked so that the world can know how cheap you are. Diamond aren't everywhere Sha.
Re: Precious Chikwendu Changes Her Twitter Profile Picture, Gets Mixed Reactions by 3rdavefarms(m): 3:11pm On May 29, 2020
Smelly pus

1 Like

Re: Precious Chikwendu Changes Her Twitter Profile Picture, Gets Mixed Reactions by Oladoyinipede: 3:13pm On May 29, 2020
The attention people give to things like this, encourages wannabe half or full nudist to do something more outrageous.the badder,the more attention.it's her handle, it's her page, it's her life, it's her husband.let's face ours, shall we?
Re: Precious Chikwendu Changes Her Twitter Profile Picture, Gets Mixed Reactions by Hollusilva28(m): 3:13pm On May 29, 2020
I laugh, rich or not everyone want to stay relevant. it is not her fault but social ish. She's trying to pass message to her fellow clout chaser that MAMA STILL DEY OO. Idiot of the highest order. Meanwhile come to think of it, not only FFK is enjoying her, they are plenty sharing her. If you know, you know.

The spirit of lock down ish.

3 Likes

Re: Precious Chikwendu Changes Her Twitter Profile Picture, Gets Mixed Reactions by Nobody: 3:14pm On May 29, 2020
None of my business. The horse whip is in husband's hand, since he care less and why should I?

Contact me for construction, let's go real business. See my signature for details. Thank you all.
Re: Precious Chikwendu Changes Her Twitter Profile Picture, Gets Mixed Reactions by jlinkssolutions: 3:14pm On May 29, 2020
Maybe FFK is crushing on one of the celebrities, she wants to tell the nigga she can do it better .

Is just marriage that made her hide her beauty inside clothes lol.

Once in while, it’s good to do odd things ! It resets some people’s medulla oblongata and assumption about you.

1 Like

Re: Precious Chikwendu Changes Her Twitter Profile Picture, Gets Mixed Reactions by Nobody: 3:15pm On May 29, 2020
shawnfamous:
Nothing is wrong with that picture... make we free these people small
ABI hoo... I thought I was the only one thinking so hoo
Re: Precious Chikwendu Changes Her Twitter Profile Picture, Gets Mixed Reactions by Top1gun: 3:15pm On May 29, 2020
Don't mind the guy, that FFK wife na mumu she for kuku flash her toto for Twitter make all of us gather see am, that way nobody will be preaching decency. Make we all foolish together as every standard of morality, decency or moderation is abandoned so this can be seen as a norm.

Amotolongbo:
Is the husband complaining?

It is high time we stopped taking an anagelsic for another person’s pain, most especially the ones that do not affect us in anyway.

If we have directed this kinda passionate rebuke and condemnation to the bad governance of our government on policies that affect us directly, we may never be doing bad as a nation.

The very reason why the western world have been developing is that they care less about trivial issues in their neighborhood and care more on things affecting them directly

2 Likes

Re: Precious Chikwendu Changes Her Twitter Profile Picture, Gets Mixed Reactions by Royalfurnitures: 3:15pm On May 29, 2020
If her husband isn't complaining,no one else has the right to

Beautify your homes with our quality and durable furniture collections today
Re: Precious Chikwendu Changes Her Twitter Profile Picture, Gets Mixed Reactions by Tmb78(m): 3:16pm On May 29, 2020
None of my business!
Next pls!
Re: Precious Chikwendu Changes Her Twitter Profile Picture, Gets Mixed Reactions by Praylove: 3:16pm On May 29, 2020
Righteousness89:

And a mother for that matter, I feel bad because it rubs off on me as a woman.. the only reason I left Instagram... Women no longer have respect for their bodies!!!

5 Likes

Re: Precious Chikwendu Changes Her Twitter Profile Picture, Gets Mixed Reactions by pippimp(m): 3:16pm On May 29, 2020
Righteousness89:

Are u her Husband??

The Moment you put yourself out in the Public then you should be ready to Receive what comes with it!

It's no longer a Private Affair

Meanwhile if she's photographed in a bikini at the beach una no go talk oooo.

1 Like

Re: Precious Chikwendu Changes Her Twitter Profile Picture, Gets Mixed Reactions by mrwonlasewonie: 3:16pm On May 29, 2020
Factfinder1:
Mediocrity
smh.the house is burning and you're chasing after the rat.instead of chasing how your tomorrow will be better and leave something behind for your children and grandchildren,it's a half naked woman whose future and great grandchildren have been settled that is your problem?

May God give youths of this generation sense
Re: Precious Chikwendu Changes Her Twitter Profile Picture, Gets Mixed Reactions by Righteousness89(m): 3:17pm On May 29, 2020
Praylove:

And a mother for that matter, I feel bad because it rubs off on me as a woman.. the only reason I left Instagram... Women no longer have respect for their bodies!!!

Thank GOD We still have Women like you ..

It's unfortunate what a fellow sister is saying up there..

3 Likes

Re: Precious Chikwendu Changes Her Twitter Profile Picture, Gets Mixed Reactions by Righteousness89(m): 3:18pm On May 29, 2020
pippimp:

Meanwhile if she's photographed in a bikini at the beach una no go talk oooo.

I don't understand sir

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

"Oritsefemi's Wife, Nabila Fash Was A Prostitute In Ikeja" - Instagram User / Moesha Boduong Glows In White Swimsuit (Picture) / 2Face In Tears As Annie Idibia And Pero End Their Age-Long Rift

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.