Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,409 members, 7,815,907 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:45 PM

Precious Chikwendu Changes Her Twitter Profile Picture, Gets Mixed Reactions - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Precious Chikwendu Changes Her Twitter Profile Picture, Gets Mixed Reactions (82796 Views)

Precious Chikwendu: I Am Actually A “Mami Water” (Photo, Video) / Linda Ikeji Changes Her Son’s Surname From Her Baby Daddy’s Name To Her Father’s / Precious Chikwendu: I Was Called "Ogbanje" Because Of My Light-Skin (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Precious Chikwendu Changes Her Twitter Profile Picture, Gets Mixed Reactions by Roozzaay(m): 12:02am On May 30, 2020
queenbetsy:
Do I look married??
Okay your fiancé suppose change ham for you sad sad
Re: Precious Chikwendu Changes Her Twitter Profile Picture, Gets Mixed Reactions by Dagz007(m): 12:03am On May 30, 2020
Righteousness89:
Totally Inappropriate, UnGodly,Distasteful and Disgraceful!

And the Worst of all is being a Married woman!

What is The World Really Becoming?

This Should be for the Eyes of Mr. Femi alone

Chief Femi, with all Respect sir, put your Wife to order..

This is where I Respect the Muslim Sisters..

Who is this hypocrite, you saw the topic of this post , you opened it by yourself and still complaining of the content, ah aha Pastor how far na..
Re: Precious Chikwendu Changes Her Twitter Profile Picture, Gets Mixed Reactions by CurvyDestiny7: 12:16am On May 30, 2020
Re: Precious Chikwendu Changes Her Twitter Profile Picture, Gets Mixed Reactions by udison123(f): 12:19am On May 30, 2020
We are the number one and Best Roof Company in Lagos, Nigeria. We have been in business for over 10 years and counting.

We sell Stone Coated Roofing Sheet(also known as Gerard) with beautiful designs like Shingles, Bond, Milano, Classic and Roman.

This Modern design of Stone Coated Roofing Sheet is:
1. Water proof,
2. Fire resistant,
3. Sound proof,
4. Does not fade and
5. Comes with 50 Years Warranty.

Reach us on 07088999644... 07088999644.... 07088999644....
Re: Precious Chikwendu Changes Her Twitter Profile Picture, Gets Mixed Reactions by riczy(m): 3:56am On May 30, 2020
D hubby cn dish out disparaging words to u busybody too, trust me he is preparing for u Slowpokes
Re: Precious Chikwendu Changes Her Twitter Profile Picture, Gets Mixed Reactions by alezzy13: 4:55am On May 30, 2020
Ladyhippolyta88:

[s]Please go and change your gender and be a man since your respect and esteem is tied to what other women choose to do with their lives.
My eyes are very open and I know that every woman has a right to her dress sense and should not be dictated for by anybody.[/s]

Abeg keep quiet and stop making irritating noise all over the place. Nonsense
Re: Precious Chikwendu Changes Her Twitter Profile Picture, Gets Mixed Reactions by alezzy13: 4:57am On May 30, 2020
It's only morally bereft harlots that will see nothing wrong with a married woman dressing like this
Re: Precious Chikwendu Changes Her Twitter Profile Picture, Gets Mixed Reactions by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 7:01am On May 30, 2020
alezzy13:

[s]Abeg keep quiet and stop making irritating noise all over the place. Nonsense[/s]

Sharrap angry angry

Re: Precious Chikwendu Changes Her Twitter Profile Picture, Gets Mixed Reactions by Shormiey(m): 7:31am On May 30, 2020
Factfinder1:
If only everyone viewed the pictures and didn't like pr comment on ot she would have deleted it after an hour but the SIMPS Nigerian men will always hype this ladies and make them feel like they are a 10 when they are just a 2.5

Spits
Well said bro.
Re: Precious Chikwendu Changes Her Twitter Profile Picture, Gets Mixed Reactions by gwama: 2:31pm On May 30, 2020
What are you complaining about? It is her ugly husband who wants that, to show us the clear thighs of the woman he married, complexion of his black complexion, inferiority complex of the black man compared to the white man. In the land of negroes, the albino is a white oh. grin grin grin grin
Re: Precious Chikwendu Changes Her Twitter Profile Picture, Gets Mixed Reactions by Microwhy: 3:46pm On May 30, 2020
Amotolongbo:
Is the husband complaining?

It is high time we stopped taking an anagelsic for another person’s pain, most especially the ones that do not affect us in anyway.

If we have directed this kinda passionate rebuke and condemnation to the bad governance of our government on policies that affect us directly, we may never be doing bad as a nation.

The very reason why the western world have been developing is that they care less about trivial issues in their neighborhood and care more on things affecting them directly
My dear, you can never see a married white woman who is not a celebrity pose like that as SM profile pix..
Don't be deceive that white men don't care.
Re: Precious Chikwendu Changes Her Twitter Profile Picture, Gets Mixed Reactions by Emanodimo(m): 4:44pm On May 30, 2020
FFK get married to a Model...like MGN....year I don't know....Meaning getting married keep that woman from show BUIZ, talk show...Modelling...

FFK understand her if she is back for show like before...

Na their palava shaa
Re: Precious Chikwendu Changes Her Twitter Profile Picture, Gets Mixed Reactions by PierreAbutu(m): 6:07pm On May 30, 2020
maasoap:

U dey x-ray them? Baba were

Na your father, mother and 3rd generations be were
Thunder reset your brain there...bastard
Re: Precious Chikwendu Changes Her Twitter Profile Picture, Gets Mixed Reactions by queenbetsy(f): 8:01pm On May 30, 2020
Roozzaay:
Okay your fiancé suppose change ham for you sad sad
I'm not engagedgrin

1 Like

Re: Precious Chikwendu Changes Her Twitter Profile Picture, Gets Mixed Reactions by maasoap(m): 8:30pm On May 30, 2020
PierreAbutu:

Na your father, mother and 3rd generations be were
Thunder reset your brain there...bastard

Did you need someone to tell you that you sounded like a pervert?
Re: Precious Chikwendu Changes Her Twitter Profile Picture, Gets Mixed Reactions by Roozzaay(m): 9:02am On May 31, 2020
queenbetsy:
I'm not engagedgrin

At this juncture, i think i should apply within sad
Re: Precious Chikwendu Changes Her Twitter Profile Picture, Gets Mixed Reactions by shawnfamous(m): 2:24am On Jun 01, 2020
grin
Anuoluwa1234:
ABI hoo... I thought I was the only one thinking so hoo
U get brain jor
Re: Precious Chikwendu Changes Her Twitter Profile Picture, Gets Mixed Reactions by kurupt1: 5:51pm On Oct 07, 2020
She is now free like a bird grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

"Oritsefemi's Wife, Nabila Fash Was A Prostitute In Ikeja" - Instagram User / Moesha Boduong Glows In White Swimsuit (Picture) / 2Face In Tears As Annie Idibia And Pero End Their Age-Long Rift

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.