Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,442 members, 7,816,008 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:28 PM

Precious Chikwendu Changes Her Twitter Profile Picture, Gets Mixed Reactions - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Precious Chikwendu Changes Her Twitter Profile Picture, Gets Mixed Reactions (82797 Views)

Precious Chikwendu: I Am Actually A “Mami Water” (Photo, Video) / Linda Ikeji Changes Her Son’s Surname From Her Baby Daddy’s Name To Her Father’s / Precious Chikwendu: I Was Called "Ogbanje" Because Of My Light-Skin (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Precious Chikwendu Changes Her Twitter Profile Picture, Gets Mixed Reactions by Zoe99(f): 3:38pm On May 29, 2020
Do you know how I can get the PDF format of this book?
RiyadhGoddess:
"A Christian woman does not advertise the body parts. It's so sad to know that married women are not left out in immoral dressing" Page 45 of the Devil's Mission.
Read the book in the photo section below
Re: Precious Chikwendu Changes Her Twitter Profile Picture, Gets Mixed Reactions by BigIyanga: 3:43pm On May 29, 2020
Righteousness89:
Totally Inappropriate, UnGodly,Distasteful and Disgraceful!

And the Worst of all is being a Married woman!

What is The World Really Becoming?

This Should be for the Eyes of Mr. Femi alone

Chief Femi, with all Respect sir, put your Wife to order..

This is where I Respect the Muslim Sisters..
Unappointed God’s PR Manager?? Call God

1 Like

Re: Precious Chikwendu Changes Her Twitter Profile Picture, Gets Mixed Reactions by jimyjames(m): 3:44pm On May 29, 2020
Righteousness89:
Totally Inappropriate, UnGodly,Distasteful and Disgraceful!

And the Worst of all is being a Married woman!

What is The World Really Becoming?

This Should be for the Eyes of Mr. Femi alone

Chief Femi, with all Respect sir, put your Wife to order..

This is where I Respect the Muslim Sisters..

And you are masturbating with one hand while typing this ?

Re: Precious Chikwendu Changes Her Twitter Profile Picture, Gets Mixed Reactions by udemzyudex(m): 3:44pm On May 29, 2020
Government dey use dem do anyhow, na wetin concern them be that ooo, you no go see Nigerian youths go out go protest but dem sabi put mouth for wetin no concern them.

1 Like

Re: Precious Chikwendu Changes Her Twitter Profile Picture, Gets Mixed Reactions by SATANworshipsME: 3:45pm On May 29, 2020
the husband is a cuck. go and check the meaning. dont quote me
Re: Precious Chikwendu Changes Her Twitter Profile Picture, Gets Mixed Reactions by MajorOvakporaye(f): 3:46pm On May 29, 2020
Olalan:
And the husband would always want to sound pious

shut up and mind your business!!!
Re: Precious Chikwendu Changes Her Twitter Profile Picture, Gets Mixed Reactions by Callmhenairalan(m): 3:46pm On May 29, 2020
Mf tell me wetin she expose their
Smh
Re: Precious Chikwendu Changes Her Twitter Profile Picture, Gets Mixed Reactions by Eteka1(m): 3:46pm On May 29, 2020
She for July waka naked.

1 Like

Re: Precious Chikwendu Changes Her Twitter Profile Picture, Gets Mixed Reactions by RiyadhGoddess(f): 3:48pm On May 29, 2020
Zoe99:
Do you know how I can get the PDF format of this book?

On Amazon ma'am. Type 'The Devil's Mission, The real signs of the end time'
Author- Deborah Shile
Re: Precious Chikwendu Changes Her Twitter Profile Picture, Gets Mixed Reactions by MajorOvakporaye(f): 3:51pm On May 29, 2020
Cousin9999:
I'm more offended by her bleaching.

be more concerned of how to escape the abject poverty you've found yourself.
Re: Precious Chikwendu Changes Her Twitter Profile Picture, Gets Mixed Reactions by Inda2020: 3:51pm On May 29, 2020
해튜켜큐코너 ㅁㅎ녘 노뉴너뉺캬ㅓㄴㅎ누넌ㅍ녀뉴논 킄ㅍㅋ ㄴ 큐. ㅓ뉴너뉸
Re: Precious Chikwendu Changes Her Twitter Profile Picture, Gets Mixed Reactions by ODJ123(m): 3:52pm On May 29, 2020
so how will this increase the money in ma bank account
Re: Precious Chikwendu Changes Her Twitter Profile Picture, Gets Mixed Reactions by Princedapace(m): 3:54pm On May 29, 2020
Amotolongbo:
Neither are you!

Leave the matter to her husband and face your own personal issue.

Ire ooooo

She brought the matter to the public, it is no longer a private matter. It is now a public matter.

What is not good, is not good. The world has gone down so bad all becus we are claiming woke.

2 Likes

Re: Precious Chikwendu Changes Her Twitter Profile Picture, Gets Mixed Reactions by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 3:54pm On May 29, 2020
Praylove:

And a mother for that matter, I feel bad because it rubs off on me as a woman.. the only reason I left Instagram... Women no longer have respect for their bodies!!!

Leave them to their bodies it is not your body or respect.
Re: Precious Chikwendu Changes Her Twitter Profile Picture, Gets Mixed Reactions by Funkyswagzz(m): 3:55pm On May 29, 2020
I don't see anything wrong with this particular pic.. u guys are just over reacting
Re: Precious Chikwendu Changes Her Twitter Profile Picture, Gets Mixed Reactions by REDDEVILS1(m): 3:57pm On May 29, 2020
Once her husband approves, then it's beautiful
Re: Precious Chikwendu Changes Her Twitter Profile Picture, Gets Mixed Reactions by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 3:57pm On May 29, 2020
UcheforGod:
Lets call a spade a spade. Forget the western world talk. This is Africa and we have our ethics and morals. A married woman coming out almost naked on a social media platform is ungodly and should be condemned.
I hope you know in Africa the clothes we wear now is alien to us.
I hope you know that in the Africa of old some parts of the body were revealed.
Wearing of clothes is a new invention to Africans let us call a spade a spade study your history before talking.

She is not your wife and so it is not your business or concern.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Precious Chikwendu Changes Her Twitter Profile Picture, Gets Mixed Reactions by FUSS: 4:00pm On May 29, 2020
Well, I no see anything wrong with the pics na! Meanwhile I'm sure the hubby has seen it before posting.
Re: Precious Chikwendu Changes Her Twitter Profile Picture, Gets Mixed Reactions by Praylove: 4:02pm On May 29, 2020
Ladyhippolyta88:

Leave them to their bodies it is not your body or respect.

It's women like you, that saddens me for being a woman... You better open your eyes to God's standard for living... Peace sister.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Precious Chikwendu Changes Her Twitter Profile Picture, Gets Mixed Reactions by Roozzaay(m): 4:04pm On May 29, 2020
queenbetsy:
I am definitely not settling another matter today? sad

Na matter I settle yesterday wey I burn full pot of jollof rice cry cry cry
And your hubby no change ham for you undecided
Re: Precious Chikwendu Changes Her Twitter Profile Picture, Gets Mixed Reactions by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 4:04pm On May 29, 2020
Praylove:

It's women like you, that saddens me for being a woman... You better open your eyes to God's standard for living... Peace sister.
Please go and change your gender and be a man since your respect and esteem is tied to what other women choose to do with their lives.
My eyes are very open and I know that every woman has a right to her dress sense and should not be dictated for by anybody.

1 Like

Re: Precious Chikwendu Changes Her Twitter Profile Picture, Gets Mixed Reactions by KosyJerry(m): 4:05pm On May 29, 2020
People should learn how to mind their business most especially when it’s not non of their business
Re: Precious Chikwendu Changes Her Twitter Profile Picture, Gets Mixed Reactions by Ajimusty2: 4:07pm On May 29, 2020
wife of a former minister in Nigeria.I weep for this country.
Re: Precious Chikwendu Changes Her Twitter Profile Picture, Gets Mixed Reactions by SoNature(m): 4:08pm On May 29, 2020
Amotolongbo:
Is the husband complaining?

It is high time we stopped taking an anagelsic for another person’s pain, most especially the ones that do not affect us in anyway.

If we have directed this kinda passionate rebuke and condemnation to the bad governance of our government on policies that affect us directly, we may never be doing bad as a nation.

The very reason why the western world have been developing is that they care less about trivial issues in their neighborhood and care more on things affecting them directly

Beautiful comment
Re: Precious Chikwendu Changes Her Twitter Profile Picture, Gets Mixed Reactions by VEXT: 4:11pm On May 29, 2020
Ladyhippolyta88:

Please go and change your gender and be a man since your respect and esteem is tied to what other women choose to do with their lives.
My eyes are very open and I know that every woman has a right to her dress sense and should not be dictated for by anybody.
Pity your unborn female children or even the man that will marry you someday....
Re: Precious Chikwendu Changes Her Twitter Profile Picture, Gets Mixed Reactions by Nobody: 4:11pm On May 29, 2020
RiyadhGoddess:
"A Christian woman does not advertise the body parts. It's so sad to know that married women are not left out in immoral dressing" Page 45 of the Devil's Mission.
Read the book in the photo section below

But not every one who goes to church is a Christian. A true Christian is known by his/her fruit because Christianity is defined and seen by its fruit, not a person who goes to Church, and Christian fruit does not originate from man (fallen state) but the Spirit of God.. Therefore, a person, either with beauty or not, is just an empty stinking vessel, hence the much stinky investment on and display of flesh. We all know whose strength and power is of the flesh, Satan of course, because he always seeks to tempt a man to trust on his own flesh and emotions to defeat him. This is one of world's conformities which is a strong hostility or an enmity with the God Almighty the Holy Spirit.

Even her husband shares the same worldly belief system. Very stinky!!
Re: Precious Chikwendu Changes Her Twitter Profile Picture, Gets Mixed Reactions by Okoroawusa: 4:13pm On May 29, 2020
I am a fierce opposition of FFK . I don't like his way of playing politics but what his wife does in n out of her matrimonial home is none of my business. She has a husband.

Nne idi okay inu? Many condemning you will kill to have your kind of skin, complexion,physique n even beauty.
Re: Precious Chikwendu Changes Her Twitter Profile Picture, Gets Mixed Reactions by maasoap(m): 4:13pm On May 29, 2020
Amotolongbo:

It is high time we stopped taking an anagelsic for another person’s pain, most especially the ones that do not affect us in anyway.

When did it become an offence to condemn something that one feels is wrong?
As for the wife, na small small e dey take start, no be today.

[s] If we have directed this kinda passionate rebuke and condemnation to the bad governance of our government on policies that affect us directly, we may never be doing bad as a nation.

The very reason why the western world have been developing is that they care less about trivial issues in their neighborhood and care more on things affecting them directly [/s]

Trash and crap as always
Re: Precious Chikwendu Changes Her Twitter Profile Picture, Gets Mixed Reactions by Kimzo: 4:13pm On May 29, 2020
Amotolongbo:

If we have directed this kinda passionate rebuke and condemnation to the bad governance of our government on policies that affect us directly, we may never be doing bad as a nation.

The very reason why the western world have been developing is that they care less about trivial issues in their neighborhood and care more on things affecting them directly
While blacks are been killed in America the supposed Western world, Trump is only disturbed about a censored Twitter post, am sick of you all glorifying this western people as if they are gods....
Re: Precious Chikwendu Changes Her Twitter Profile Picture, Gets Mixed Reactions by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 4:14pm On May 29, 2020
VEXT:

Pity your unborn female children or even the man that will marry you someday....
Have you finished pitying your unfortunate self already?

Re: Precious Chikwendu Changes Her Twitter Profile Picture, Gets Mixed Reactions by Kenneth10110(m): 4:14pm On May 29, 2020
Righteousness89:

Are u her Husband??

The Moment you put yourself out in the Public then you should be ready to Receive what comes with it, Good or Bad!

It's no longer a Private Affair !!

Self Righteousness isn't a wise thing all the time you must come and claim one or two is a sin even when rich man post enter NL you must show. Heaven is by the grace of God we must also do our best no come dey show say you righteous sometimes send your message and mind your business. Religion thread is there pass the message over there.
Re: Precious Chikwendu Changes Her Twitter Profile Picture, Gets Mixed Reactions by oluwaseunamos33(m): 4:15pm On May 29, 2020
Where u pick a lady before marriage matter most. Who knows where FFK picked her from?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

"Oritsefemi's Wife, Nabila Fash Was A Prostitute In Ikeja" - Instagram User / Moesha Boduong Glows In White Swimsuit (Picture) / 2Face In Tears As Annie Idibia And Pero End Their Age-Long Rift

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.