Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,074 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:30 AM

Precious Chikwendu Changes Her Twitter Profile Picture, Gets Mixed Reactions - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Precious Chikwendu Changes Her Twitter Profile Picture, Gets Mixed Reactions (82798 Views)

Precious Chikwendu: I Am Actually A “Mami Water” (Photo, Video) / Linda Ikeji Changes Her Son’s Surname From Her Baby Daddy’s Name To Her Father’s / Precious Chikwendu: I Was Called "Ogbanje" Because Of My Light-Skin (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Precious Chikwendu Changes Her Twitter Profile Picture, Gets Mixed Reactions by Nobody: 3:19pm On May 29, 2020
Righteousness89:
Totally Inappropriate, UnGodly,Distasteful and Disgraceful!

And the Worst of all is being a Married woman!

What is The World Really Becoming?

This Should be for the Eyes of Mr. Femi alone

Chief Femi, with all Respect sir, put your Wife to order..

Oga shut up. You fucking hypocrite must you always comment are you paid for it. Face your gospel and your comical jesus and let others be with their lives. Always resist the urge to shalaye.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Precious Chikwendu Changes Her Twitter Profile Picture, Gets Mixed Reactions by Motivational324: 3:19pm On May 29, 2020
‪The Moment building collapsed live on camera � ���� In Lagos ‬

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P9vtMkmpK0A
Re: Precious Chikwendu Changes Her Twitter Profile Picture, Gets Mixed Reactions by Ubykcee(m): 3:19pm On May 29, 2020
grin
Factfinder1:
Mediocrity
Re: Precious Chikwendu Changes Her Twitter Profile Picture, Gets Mixed Reactions by Nobody: 3:19pm On May 29, 2020
tonididdy:

haha but she's not even naked
exactly my view hoo... Nigerians can be very sentimental, am telling you... There is nothing wrong with the picture at all undecided undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Precious Chikwendu Changes Her Twitter Profile Picture, Gets Mixed Reactions by Nobody: 3:20pm On May 29, 2020
CLEAN.

1 Like

Re: Precious Chikwendu Changes Her Twitter Profile Picture, Gets Mixed Reactions by petitejolie(f): 3:20pm On May 29, 2020
All these people complaining of minding bizness I don’t even understand how u think. It’s a different thing if someone sneaked into her privacy to take that pic of her but she deliberately uploaded that pic on social media for public consumption so u don’t expect anyone to mind their bizness cos the lady in question wants people to mind her bizness.

2 Likes

Re: Precious Chikwendu Changes Her Twitter Profile Picture, Gets Mixed Reactions by Tmb78(m): 3:20pm On May 29, 2020
mrwonlasewonie:
smh.the house is burning and you're chasing after the rat.instead of chasing how your tomorrow will be better and leave something behind for your children and grandchildren,it's a half naked woman [/b]whose future and great grandchildren have been settled[b] that is your problem?

May God give youths of this generation sense
Are you sure about that?
Just asking,cos it seems you know FFK's financial status so well that one would think you are his accountant.

1 Like

Re: Precious Chikwendu Changes Her Twitter Profile Picture, Gets Mixed Reactions by simeotexy: 3:20pm On May 29, 2020
grin it's funny how some ppl claim to have sense and say they should mind dia business.....but seriously that's shit na,d picture no nice na

1 Like

Re: Precious Chikwendu Changes Her Twitter Profile Picture, Gets Mixed Reactions by mrwonlasewonie: 3:20pm On May 29, 2020
Praylove:

And a mother for that matter, I feel bad because it rubs off on me as a woman.. the only reason I left Instagram... Women no longer have respect for their bodies!!!
I didn't understand the point in women showing off their nudity until I understood that they're trying to kill shame and that there'll be nothing you'll use to shame them

For example stripping a woman naked is not something to be ashamed off again for the woman because unclothedness is everywhere

Body shaming a woman ,o she's too fat

O she's too anorexic

O she's to dark

O she's too fair will die because everything don full instagram.its just like calling a thief a thief,the day the thief accepts he's a thief, nothing you can use to shame or abuse him again.its called desensitization

1 Like

Re: Precious Chikwendu Changes Her Twitter Profile Picture, Gets Mixed Reactions by MartinsD12(m): 3:20pm On May 29, 2020
boluwatife22:
FFK's wife, Precious Chikwendu Fani Kayode yesterday changed her profile picture on twitter. But the change was met with mixed reactions.

Some of her followers praised her flawlessness by saying the former minister was enjoying, while others felt the photo wasn't appropriate. See reactions here;

https://mobile.twitter.com/Snowhitey1/status/1266076735205933058
For a married woman this is totally wrong and unacceptable

1 Like

Re: Precious Chikwendu Changes Her Twitter Profile Picture, Gets Mixed Reactions by gambia(m): 3:22pm On May 29, 2020
Nothing concern me.
Re: Precious Chikwendu Changes Her Twitter Profile Picture, Gets Mixed Reactions by mrwonlasewonie: 3:23pm On May 29, 2020
Tmb78:
Are you sure about that?
Just asking,cos it seems you know FFK's financial status so well that one would think you are his accountant.
I hear you

1st question.does any of her children school in Nigeria? Do you know whether they've made investments and properties in their name

Asewo know say one day her poosy go slack Na why she dey take care of her children's future,so it is with politicians and their families
Re: Precious Chikwendu Changes Her Twitter Profile Picture, Gets Mixed Reactions by Sunisonflex39(m): 3:24pm On May 29, 2020
make una carry this Matter come here make we settle am

https://www.nairaland.com/5889105/which-matter-settling-area
Re: Precious Chikwendu Changes Her Twitter Profile Picture, Gets Mixed Reactions by pippimp(m): 3:24pm On May 29, 2020
Righteousness89:

I don't understand sir

It's means piousness is in the eye of the beholder. It's always amusing to me that Nigerians are the champions of sexual morality but care less about other forms of morality. When it comes to giving bribes, taking bribes, jungle justice, being dirty, etc, all of a sudden morality flies out the window.

1 Like

Re: Precious Chikwendu Changes Her Twitter Profile Picture, Gets Mixed Reactions by Righteousness89(m): 3:25pm On May 29, 2020
pippimp:

It's means piousness is in the eye of the beholder. It's always amusing to me that Nigerians are the champions of sexual morality but care less about other forms of morality. When it comes to giving bribes, taking bribes, jungle justice, being dirty, etc, all of a sudden morality flies out the window.

So how does this relate to my Summation?
Re: Precious Chikwendu Changes Her Twitter Profile Picture, Gets Mixed Reactions by Mycommand: 3:25pm On May 29, 2020
Re: Precious Chikwendu Changes Her Twitter Profile Picture, Gets Mixed Reactions by Nobody: 3:26pm On May 29, 2020
queenbetsy:
I am definitely not settling another matter today? sad

Na matter I settle yesterday wey I burn full pot of jollof rice cry cry cry

grin grin cheesy grin grin
Re: Precious Chikwendu Changes Her Twitter Profile Picture, Gets Mixed Reactions by View01(m): 3:26pm On May 29, 2020
Righteousness89:

This is where I Respect the Muslim Sisters..
Shut up

2 Likes

Re: Precious Chikwendu Changes Her Twitter Profile Picture, Gets Mixed Reactions by Sunisonflex39(m): 3:26pm On May 29, 2020
queenbetsy:
I am definitely not settling another matter today? sad

Na matter I settle yesterday wey I burn full pot of jollof rice cry cry cry

oya make una bring the matter here make we help una settle am.

https://www.nairaland.com/5889105/which-matter-settling-area
Re: Precious Chikwendu Changes Her Twitter Profile Picture, Gets Mixed Reactions by crackhouse(m): 3:27pm On May 29, 2020
Minister's wife.
Re: Precious Chikwendu Changes Her Twitter Profile Picture, Gets Mixed Reactions by Hypocrit: 3:27pm On May 29, 2020
This is how the hypocrisy in Nigeria looks like:
1. Those in support always see those not in support as Hypocrites and not minding their business.

my question now is: are you also minding your business as a supporter? Moreover, what does your little mind thinks she posted the pix for (on a public forum for that matter) is it not for validation?
most nairalanders think they are so wise that they can see the back of their head.

1 Like

Re: Precious Chikwendu Changes Her Twitter Profile Picture, Gets Mixed Reactions by pippimp(m): 3:27pm On May 29, 2020
Righteousness89:

So how does this relate to my Summation?

It relates because you are posturing as the standard for morality.
Re: Precious Chikwendu Changes Her Twitter Profile Picture, Gets Mixed Reactions by santakris(m): 3:29pm On May 29, 2020
What will now happen If my brother decide to contest for a political post tomorrow. Will she also want to be his first lady?

1 Like

Re: Precious Chikwendu Changes Her Twitter Profile Picture, Gets Mixed Reactions by Nobody: 3:29pm On May 29, 2020
Royalfurnitures:
If her husband isn't complaining,no one else has the right to

Beautify your homes with our quality and durable furniture collections today
Everyone has the right , because she made picture public. She is the intruder into pubic space

1 Like

Re: Precious Chikwendu Changes Her Twitter Profile Picture, Gets Mixed Reactions by linearity: 3:29pm On May 29, 2020
Righteousness89:

Na your marriage, na your ungodliness, na your disrespect, na your disgracefulness, the husband complain?

Person go just wake up, carry them two legs waka go buy panadol come dey drink am for another man headache come dey complain on top say the headache too stubborn say e no gree go!

2 Likes

Re: Precious Chikwendu Changes Her Twitter Profile Picture, Gets Mixed Reactions by ameh99: 3:29pm On May 29, 2020
Isorite...

Re: Precious Chikwendu Changes Her Twitter Profile Picture, Gets Mixed Reactions by Cousin9999: 3:30pm On May 29, 2020
I'm more offended by her bleaching.

1 Like

Re: Precious Chikwendu Changes Her Twitter Profile Picture, Gets Mixed Reactions by Shezkid: 3:33pm On May 29, 2020
joyfullyjoyous:
It's a free world. Let her be. Nothing was exposed. Sure her husband must have seen the pic. It's a beautiful pic

I tire o.. I'm still looking at what's wrong there...
The answer is nothing..

1 Like

Re: Precious Chikwendu Changes Her Twitter Profile Picture, Gets Mixed Reactions by UcheforGod(f): 3:37pm On May 29, 2020
Amotolongbo:
Is the husband complaining?

It is high time we stopped taking an anagelsic for another person’s pain, most especially the ones that do not affect us in anyway.

If we have directed this kinda passionate rebuke and condemnation to the bad governance of our government on policies that affect us directly, we may never be doing bad as a nation.

The very reason why the western world have been developing is that they care less about trivial issues in their neighborhood and care more on things affecting them directly
Lets call a spade a spade. Forget the western world talk. This is Africa and we have our ethics and morals. A married woman coming out almost naked on a social media platform is ungodly and should be condemned.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Precious Chikwendu Changes Her Twitter Profile Picture, Gets Mixed Reactions by zcee: 3:38pm On May 29, 2020
Righteousness89:

what a hypocritical response!!

Why do we Nigerians like channeling our efforts in what does not concern us..

How is it affecting you and your family...

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

"Oritsefemi's Wife, Nabila Fash Was A Prostitute In Ikeja" - Instagram User / Moesha Boduong Glows In White Swimsuit (Picture) / 2Face In Tears As Annie Idibia And Pero End Their Age-Long Rift

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.