Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,946 members, 7,952,818 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 04:04 AM

Naira Land Members With Four Eyes Help A Brother. - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Naira Land Members With Four Eyes Help A Brother. (1825 Views)

Pastor Penuel Mnguni Feeds Members With Rice And Worm / Pastor Anoints Members With Soft Drinks As Nigerians React / I Have Been Born Again For Over 100 Times... Pls Help A Brother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naira Land Members With Four Eyes Help A Brother. by LikeAking: 6:49pm On May 29, 2020
joinpreneur:

Then you'll not receive unless you route your request through another resource. God only gives to those who He can trust.

No problem.
I don't want from this source.
Re: Naira Land Members With Four Eyes Help A Brother. by Kobojunkie: 6:50pm On May 29, 2020
LikeAking:

Organized religion they give person headache.
I prefer those silent ones.

An your diagram was drawn by a human being, so I smell a rat.
Na dem,dem.
See reason! shocked shocked
Re: Naira Land Members With Four Eyes Help A Brother. by LikeAking: 6:53pm On May 29, 2020
joinpreneur:

Then you'll not receive unless you route your request through another resource. God only gives to those who He can trust.

No problem.

Re: Naira Land Members With Four Eyes Help A Brother. by LikeAking: 6:54pm On May 29, 2020
hakeem4:
The actual truth is that the spiritual does not exist. If you keep looking for the already found truth you would meet a lot of con artist who would con you and eat your money and time.

My own piece of advice

OK.

I know what I want.
Re: Naira Land Members With Four Eyes Help A Brother. by LikeAking: 7:04pm On May 29, 2020
budaatum:

Membership is following this advise:

Basically, "do not live by bread alone", but you become like a child and abandon all your preconceived misconceptions, which a wise man said is harder than a camel going through a needles eye.

I'd have asked op to start here, but he seems to want quick and easy answers to lifetime questions, and is under the preconceived notion that organised religion has nothing to offer him even while mentioning Amorc that requires the belief in the existence of God.

You cannot square a circle by ignoring corners.

Thanks for the link.
Re: Naira Land Members With Four Eyes Help A Brother. by joinpreneur(m): 7:09pm On May 29, 2020
LikeAking:

No problem.

Lol. I understand how you feel bro. You need real demonstration not just letters
Re: Naira Land Members With Four Eyes Help A Brother. by LikeAking: 7:16pm On May 29, 2020
joinpreneur:

Lol. I understand how you feel bro. You need real demonstration not just letters

Thank you.

You are a realist.

Nigeria need men like you.
Re: Naira Land Members With Four Eyes Help A Brother. by Nobody: 7:47pm On May 29, 2020
Laslas I know say na church you wan use am start like Indaboski bahose. lol

1 Like

Re: Naira Land Members With Four Eyes Help A Brother. by LikeAking: 8:20pm On May 29, 2020
plavic:
Laslas I know say na church you wan use am start like Indaboski bahose. lol

LOL.
Chai!!!.

I don't have such ambition's.
Re: Naira Land Members With Four Eyes Help A Brother. by budaatum: 8:26pm On May 29, 2020
LikeAking:

Organized religion they give person headache.

I prefer those silent ones.

An your diagram was drawn by a human being, so I smell a rat.

Na dem,dem.
All diagrams, and religions, and what you've asked for, are drawn by human beings. Even you are here asking us fellow human beings of your's for answers, so I do not see how that's a problem.

One thing you need to understand is precisely that, human understanding. Christians, for instance, would tell you that you must believe, but why believe what you do not first understand? Was Jesus not crucified for not believing what his contemporaries believed? Besides, is it not written that satan also believes, so how can that be a good thing?

You have a brain and a mind of your own, so rather than just believe, seek ye first an understanding, and all other things will follow.

1 Like

Re: Naira Land Members With Four Eyes Help A Brother. by budaatum: 8:34pm On May 29, 2020
hakeem4:
The actual truth is that the spiritual does not exist. If you keep looking for the already found truth you would meet a lot of con artist who would con you and eat your money and time.

My own piece of advice
Depends what you mean by "spiritual". You must understand that religion has a language of its own, and in order to understand it, you must convert it to a language you do understand.

One can, for instance, read the Bible in 'English', but without a spiritual understanding it would just be words in a book that hardly make any sense at all, and sound ridiculous and absurd. But with an understanding of context, and that it isn't meant to be taken literally (unlike how most take it), it would begin to make sense, is what I find. And I speak from haven been an atheist for most of my life, and a student of science and philosophy.
Re: Naira Land Members With Four Eyes Help A Brother. by joinpreneur(m): 11:24pm On May 29, 2020
Can God trust you with His presence?
Re: Naira Land Members With Four Eyes Help A Brother. by LikeAking: 12:59am On May 30, 2020
joinpreneur:
Can God trust you with His presence?

??
?

Hmmmm.
Re: Naira Land Members With Four Eyes Help A Brother. by LikeAking: 1:03am On May 30, 2020
Those with real solution to my desire,pls don't forsake me.

What ever I get from this new path will be for the good of humanity.

Help my destiny.

I'm tired of hearing stories and living in fear,doubt and fables.I want to experience deep mystical power.

Thank you.
Re: Naira Land Members With Four Eyes Help A Brother. by LikeAking: 1:04am On May 30, 2020
I'm a true seeker.
Re: Naira Land Members With Four Eyes Help A Brother. by TheLasyBuddha: 5:35am On May 30, 2020
Kobojunkie:

What have you been up to since then?

Nothing of any sort. For me now, it feels like I have gotten all the knowledge I need to lead my own life from Buddhism.

All I gained from spirituality and Buddhism sums up to:
• Be happy, and your happiness depends on you.
• You are responsible for your own life through your decisions. Choose wisely.
• Be good to people. Be good to yourself. Your character will take you places.
• Be passionate. Be kind.
• Don't be a Buddhist or hold any labels for yourself, it is about walking the talk, not what you are known for.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Naira Land Members With Four Eyes Help A Brother. by TheLasyBuddha: 5:41am On May 30, 2020
budaatum:

Sounds like a Bodhisattva.

Instead of attaining Bhuddahood for oneself, you return to the world to help those still suffering by letting it be seen how the path is walked.

Yeah, something like that. But my Bodhisattva nature has been really rusty. Thankfully, the Buddha would care less if it was. He would have said, “Homie, take it easy, OK?”

Buddhism is the best religion in the world. The ability to twist to a practitioner's way of practicing without losing its original essence makes it a unique spiritual path.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Naira Land Members With Four Eyes Help A Brother. by Kobojunkie: 5:44am On May 30, 2020
TheLasyBuddha:
Nothing of any sort. For me now, it feels like I have gotten all the knowledge I need to lead my own life from Buddhism.

All I gained from spirituality and Buddhism sums up to:
• Be happy, and your happiness depends on you.
• You are responsible for your own life through your decisions. Choose wisely.
• Be good to people. Be good to yourself. Your character will take you places.
• Be passionate. Be kind.
• Don't be a Buddhist or hold any labels for yourself, it is about walking the talk, not what you are known for.
Are the other Buddhists wrong or what? undecided undecided Cause I fail to see how you could achieve all that there is to life, in a matter of years while many suggest that it is a life-long walk. grin
Re: Naira Land Members With Four Eyes Help A Brother. by joinpreneur(m): 8:38am On May 30, 2020
LikeAking:

??
?

Hmmmm.

Yes, brother. I'm talking to you from accurate experience. I don't do empty talks. In the dictionary of man, by default, trust is scarce. You give a child something and ask him or to give you back and watch how useless your decision for giving the child would be. Getting immuned by any occultic group, the first they'd check and make sure is valid is your trust and that's why they ensure you enter blood covenant with them in harmony with their terms and conditions.

Those I've witnessed with divine power is that God vets their trust before committing big into their hands.
Re: Naira Land Members With Four Eyes Help A Brother. by LikeAking: 9:21am On May 30, 2020
joinpreneur:

Yes, brother. I'm talking to you from accurate experience. I don't do empty talks. In the dictionary of man, by default, trust is scarce. You give a child something and ask him or to give you back and watch how useless your decision for giving the child would be. Getting immuned by any occultic group, the first they'd check and make sure is valid is your trust and that's why they ensure you enter blood covenant with them in harmony with their terms and conditions.

Those I've witnessed with divine power is that God vets their trust before committing big into their hands.

OK.

I wish you know me personally. I have never liked Gods power. I hated Sundays with all my heart has a child.

I want to follow a path,less followed.

I want something I truly love and desire.

We all know the short comings of Christianity. Most of the pastor's had none other option,than to engage in juju mystics in the name of power.

I believe most of the so called Christian miracle workers have a big explanations.

Some of those men you think have divine powers are into deep sited ancient occultic mystics.

Guy life is deep.

Wayo full this world.
Re: Naira Land Members With Four Eyes Help A Brother. by LikeAking: 9:25am On May 30, 2020
TheLasyBuddha:

Yeah, something like that. But my Bodhisattva nature has been really rusty. Thankfully, the Buddha would care less if it was. He would have said, “Homie, take it easy, OK?”

Buddhism is the best religion in the world. The ability to twist to a practitioner's way of practicing without losing its original essence makes it a unique spiritual path.

It's my favorite religion. Very mature an full of great/live changing wisdom.

Most of the successful men in the US practice/know one or too about this religion.

If you follow their mediation,your life will improve.
Re: Naira Land Members With Four Eyes Help A Brother. by joinpreneur(m): 9:51am On May 30, 2020
LikeAking:

OK.

I wish you know me personally. I have never liked Gods power. I hated Sundays with all my heart has a child.

I want to follow a path,less followed.

I want something I truly love and desire.

We all know the short comings of Christianity. Most of the pastor's had none other option,than to engage in juju mystics in the name of power.

I believe most of the so called Christian miracle workers have a big explanations.

Some of those men you think have divine powers are into deep sited ancient occultic mystics.

Guy life is deep.

Wayo full this world.

Thank God you said Some those men... What about few of others ?
Re: Naira Land Members With Four Eyes Help A Brother. by LikeAking: 10:06am On May 30, 2020
joinpreneur:

Thank God you said Some those men... What about few of others ?

Can't say.

But I feel what the xtians call occultic is way, way, powerful.
Re: Naira Land Members With Four Eyes Help A Brother. by joinpreneur(m): 1:38pm On May 30, 2020
LikeAking:

Can't say.

But I feel what the xtians call occultic is way, way, powerful.

What's your definition for power
Re: Naira Land Members With Four Eyes Help A Brother. by LikeAking: 2:03pm On May 30, 2020
joinpreneur:

What's your definition for power

The ability to solve every problem once and for all without wasting and long stories.

Power must be practical.

Most chains for eg,claim they have power, but even an empty man like me know its just bravado.

The people with powers are even the native docs and co.They also posses deep knowledge about nature,that the xtains lack.
Re: Naira Land Members With Four Eyes Help A Brother. by joinpreneur(m): 2:12pm On May 30, 2020
LikeAking:

The ability to solve every problem once and for all without wasting and long stories.

Power must be practical.

Most chains for eg,claim they have power, but even an empty man like me know its just bravado.

The people with powers are even the native docs and co.They also posses deep knowledge about nature,that the xtains lack.

You're limited by experience. That you see some not exhibiting the reality doesn't mean there are not other people exhibiting it. And in the kingdom of God, power is the least. When you carry the presence, power gets attracted. However, your understanding about power is not balance.
Re: Naira Land Members With Four Eyes Help A Brother. by LikeAking: 2:41pm On May 30, 2020
joinpreneur:

You're limited by experience. That you see some not exhibiting the reality doesn't mean there are not other people exhibiting it. And in the kingdom of God, power is the least. When you carry the presence, power gets attracted. However, your understanding about power is not balance.

OK.
What can your power do?.
Xtains still pay native docs to stop rain, instead of pastors.

Why?
Re: Naira Land Members With Four Eyes Help A Brother. by joinpreneur(m): 4:06pm On May 30, 2020
LikeAking:

OK.
What can your power do?.
Xtains still pay native docs to stop rain, instead of pastors.

Why?

It's what you've seen. I don't believe because my experience doesn't capture into that. You don't need to pay anyone for rain to fall. Rain is a natural element. If you sustain the authority that brings it to order, then it'll obey you. Listen carefully, all power belongs to God. Occultists are only accessing it illegally. And one day, they'll fall by their swords. For what gain do you see in power that's useless in the sight of higher authority which is God?
Re: Naira Land Members With Four Eyes Help A Brother. by sholay2011(m): 4:14pm On May 30, 2020
There is only one way I'll advise brother. This way has been tested and TRUE: Accept Jesus Christ as your Lord and Saviour.

With the heart you believe unto righteousness, and with your mouth confession is made unto salvation. Ask for the Holy Spirit to work on you.

Your undoing if you're not careful will be your crazy quest for spiritual power. Christianity is first a quest to be like Christ in full stature, power is secondary. But only those that can be patient and allow the Holy Spirit to transform them that will eventually be endowed and endued with power.
Re: Naira Land Members With Four Eyes Help A Brother. by LikeAking: 4:45pm On May 30, 2020
sholay2011:
There is only one way I'll advise brother. This way has been tested and TRUE: Accept Jesus Christ as your Lord and Saviour.

With the heart you believe unto righteousness, and with your mouth confession is made unto salvation. Ask for the Holy Spirit to work on you.

Your undoing if you're not careful will be your crazy quest for spiritual power. Christianity is first a quest to be like Christ in full stature, power is secondary. But only those that can be patient and allow the Holy Spirit to transform them that will eventually be endowed and endued with power.

The colonial master's thought us that.

Do you think those guys will reveal anything good to us.

The Bible in one hand an try gun in the other hand.

Religion was one of t tools of colonialism. It transformed many ruges Africans who could have revolted against them into chicken.

That's still the same problem in Nigeria till today.Too much consumption of religion has weakened our minds and transformed us into slaves in our land,just like the days of t colonial masters.

I have come to realise something in life, nothing goods is easy.Popular religion Introduced an easy part to get members quickly.

All you have to do is believe, believe, believe. Life doesn't work that way.Life is deeper than that.

Their is no gain in the easy path.

I will follow the path less travelled by men.
Re: Naira Land Members With Four Eyes Help A Brother. by joinpreneur(m): 6:50pm On May 30, 2020
LikeAking:

The colonial master's thought us that.

Do you think those guys will reveal anything good to us.

The Bible in one hand an try gun in the other hand.

Religion was one of t tools of colonialism. It transformed many ruges Africans who could have revolted against them into chicken.

That's still the same problem in Nigeria till today.Too much consumption of religion has weakened our minds and transformed us into slaves in our land,just like the days of t colonial masters.

I have come to realise something in life, nothing goods is easy.Popular religion Introduced an easy part to get members quickly.

All you have to do is believe, believe, believe. Life doesn't work that way.Life is deeper than that.

Their is no gain in the easy path.

I will follow the path less travelled by men.

The ancient path!
Re: Naira Land Members With Four Eyes Help A Brother. by LikeAking: 7:06pm On May 30, 2020
joinpreneur:

It's what you've seen. I don't believe because my experience doesn't capture into that. You don't need to pay anyone for rain to fall. Rain is a natural element. If you sustain the authority that brings it to order, then it'll obey you. Listen carefully, all power belongs to God. Occultists are only accessing it illegally. And one day, they'll fall by their swords. For what gain do you see in power that's useless in the sight of higher authority which is God?

They have the power helping humanity, that's the most important thing.

Sometimes rain fall is a nussiance and their is a need for tight men to curtail it.

Its all about who you actually help with the little you have,not how many you have.

Despite their littleness as you claim,they have done more an more for Nigerians.

If you know,you know.

Is not by big,its by effectiveness.

Pastors can't hold ordinary rain when we want, but native docs can and it gives Nigerians joy.

Who you help?
Who you give joy?

Na d koko.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

5 Prophets Muslims And Christians Share Together In Their Holy Books. / Right Or Wrong: What The Bible Teaches / Pope Francis Says Alcoholics, Autistic And Disabled People Should Be Euthanized

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.