Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,606 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:00 PM

Naira Land Members With Four Eyes Help A Brother. - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Naira Land Members With Four Eyes Help A Brother. (1628 Views)

Pastor Penuel Mnguni Feeds Members With Rice And Worm / Pastor Anoints Members With Soft Drinks As Nigerians React / I Have Been Born Again For Over 100 Times... Pls Help A Brother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naira Land Members With Four Eyes Help A Brother. by loschivatos(m): 7:10pm On May 30, 2020
Purify your motives , don't be selfish but show love to all. You shall find 'that' which you seek or it shall find you.

2 Likes

Re: Naira Land Members With Four Eyes Help A Brother. by joinpreneur(m): 7:33pm On May 30, 2020
LikeAking:

They have the power helping humanity, that's the most important thing.

Sometimes rain fall is a nussiance and their is a need for tight men to curtail it.

Its all about who you actually help with the little you have,not how many you have.

Despite their littleness as you claim,they have done more an more for Nigerians.

If you know,you know.

Is not by big,its by effectiveness.

Pastors can't hold ordinary rain when we want, but native docs can and it gives Nigerians joy.

Who you help?
Who you give joy?

Na d koko.

Your thirst and hunger is good. But don't seek power. Seek God first! There's a path that's uncommon, the end leads to the throne room where you'll find Him. When you find him, everything you need will follow suit. The sons of men are toiling hard on desert plains, and burning sands and rocky soils; are doing what there fathers did, not dreaming they can do aught else.

Revelation will open you up to a hidden wealth; that underneath the rocky soil of carnal things are treasures that no man can count;

That in the heart the richest gems abound; that he who wills may open the door and find them all.
Re: Naira Land Members With Four Eyes Help A Brother. by LikeAking: 8:17pm On May 30, 2020
joinpreneur:

Your thirst and hunger is good. But don't seek power. Seek God first! There's a path that's uncommon, the end leads to the throne room where you'll find Him. When you find him, everything you need will follow suit. The sons of men are toiling hard on desert plains, and burning sands and rocky soils; are doing what there fathers did, not dreaming they can do aught else.

Revelation will open you up to a hidden wealth; that underneath the rocky soil of carnal things are treasures that no man can count;

That in the heart the richest gems abound; that he who wills may open the door and find them all.

The Christian part will enthrone my mind and I will became a servant to it.It will make my mind become a tool of self deceit, by constantly telling me the it's the holly spirit talking inside me, while its just my mind playing games or acting intelligently.

When most people claim they are anointed, its just their creative minds acting shit up.

The minds of Christian's act as the holy spirit,but many of them are not aware.

It just deep consciousness/intelligence at work,not any holy spirit.
Re: Naira Land Members With Four Eyes Help A Brother. by LikeAking: 8:40pm On May 30, 2020
I km know there are tight men on NL man una show my love na.
Re: Naira Land Members With Four Eyes Help A Brother. by LikeAking: 8:42pm On May 30, 2020
loschivatos:
Purify your motives , don't be selfish but show love to all. You shall find 'that' which you seek or it shall find you.

So shall it be.

Thanks.
Re: Naira Land Members With Four Eyes Help A Brother. by MistadeRegal(m): 8:44pm On May 30, 2020
You can't in any way be in a positive uncondemnable spirituality except in JESUS CHRIST.
If you want to know, mail me.

1 Like

Re: Naira Land Members With Four Eyes Help A Brother. by LikeAking: 8:45pm On May 30, 2020
I am not asking for money.

I want to learn/know the ways of the higher celestial being's. I don't want to depend on my fellow man for spiritual needs.

I want to know/practice the truth.

Kindly help.
Re: Naira Land Members With Four Eyes Help A Brother. by loschivatos(m): 9:16pm On May 30, 2020
LikeAking:

The Christian part will enthrone my mind and I will became a servant to it.It will make my mind become a tool of self deceit, by constantly telling me the it's the holly spirit talking inside me, while its just my mind playing games or acting intelligently.

When most people claim they are anointed, its just their creative minds acting shit up.

@bolded. One of the reasons they're so divided and confused. They claim holy spirit is one yet that oneness is invisible amongst them.Most of them do not know what they call god.

I can see you've crossed some vital paths to spirituality, but your motives? Hmmmm....

Calm down, take my first advise. Peace

2 Likes

Re: Naira Land Members With Four Eyes Help A Brother. by joinpreneur(m): 9:34pm On May 30, 2020
LikeAking:

What would you call ability to know things without being told?
Re: Naira Land Members With Four Eyes Help A Brother. by LikeAking: 10:33pm On May 30, 2020
joinpreneur:

What would you call ability to know things without being told?

Experience

Knowledge

Intelligence
All added up will give any body the ability to guess.

I was amazed when I realized that the human is just a tool(A learning machine without any native Intelligence, but it pretends to be an intelligent tool).

It can play tricks on an individual for Africa.

It can also play any tune you want to hear.

Humans can also organize and disorganize the mind.

The mind doesn't have any standard, etc.

The human being in question is actually the brain of the mind,but religion told us otherwise.

Religion encouraged us to believe that thing inside us has power,but it just our little crazy tape recorder/brocaster.

Always quick to confuse an individual with disinformation, unless it's brought to other by wise men.
Re: Naira Land Members With Four Eyes Help A Brother. by LikeAking: 10:39pm On May 30, 2020
loschivatos:

@bolded. One of the reasons they're so divided and confused. They claim holy spirit is one yet that oneness is invisible amongst them.Most of them do not know what they call god.

I can see you've crossed some vital paths to spirituality, but your motives? Hmmmm....

Calm down, take my first advise. Peace

My motive's are for good.

I hate been told, I want to be in charge of my life.

I hate all this aqusations of village people and family members working against some one progress.

I want to know if all those things are true.

The next stage of my life is very important, I want to set things right.
Re: Naira Land Members With Four Eyes Help A Brother. by joinpreneur(m): 10:39pm On May 30, 2020
LikeAking:

Experience

Knowledge

Intelligence
All added up will give any body the ability to guess.

I was amazed when I realized that the human is just a tool(A learning machine without any native Intelligence, but it pretends to be an intelligent tool).

It can play tricks on an individual for Africa.

It can also play any tune you want to hear.

Humans can also organize and disorganize the mind.

The mind doesn't have any standard, etc.

The human being in question is actually the brain of the mind,but religion told us otherwise.

Religion encouraged us to believe that thing inside us has power,but it just our little crazy tape recorder/brocaster.

Always quick to confuse an individual with disinformation, unless it's brought to other by wise men.

Okay bro
Re: Naira Land Members With Four Eyes Help A Brother. by Exmilitant(m): 7:34am On May 31, 2020
LikeAking:

OK.
But will I be able to call my self a tight man at the end of the day?.

I don't want to be average.

I want to posses knowledge that will enable me help humanity.
There is something you need to work on first: the elimination of ego! 'i want to be a tight man', is ego. Wanting spiritual powers for yourself is trickish and very dangerous! Granted, we all have the potential in us but how do you awaken that power? Who can lead you there? Why not join a circle where you can lookout for each other instead of treading that unpredictable path alone?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

David Ibiyeomie Clocks 58 Years Today / Nigerian Boxer dedicates victory to TB Joshua / Why Dont We See Jesus Appear In Nigerian Foods?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.