Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,041 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:46 AM

When You Finally Decide To Talk To Your Crush - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When You Finally Decide To Talk To Your Crush (614 Views)

Did You Finally Date That Girl That Was Forming Too Hard To Get? Did It Go Well? / Two Mates Fall For Same Woman On Holiday And Both Decide To Date Her (Photos) / If Yoruba And Fulani Women Finally Decide To Take Beauty Pageants Seriously. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When You Finally Decide To Talk To Your Crush by Ravioli(m): 3:22pm On May 29, 2020
When you finally decide to talk to your crush..

Now follow up the convo..

Let's Go

grin grin

CC: Lalasticlala, Dominique, Ishilove

Re: When You Finally Decide To Talk To Your Crush by chatinent: 3:24pm On May 29, 2020

I don't think women. I think goals.

1 Like

Re: When You Finally Decide To Talk To Your Crush by Ravioli(m): 3:25pm On May 29, 2020
Now The Second Part

Let's Go

grin cheesy

Re: When You Finally Decide To Talk To Your Crush by Nobody: 3:35pm On May 29, 2020
I knew it will end in tears

Re: When You Finally Decide To Talk To Your Crush by Millennialaku(m): 3:36pm On May 29, 2020
lmao grin grin
Re: When You Finally Decide To Talk To Your Crush by divineuk(m): 4:05pm On May 29, 2020
Oops
Re: When You Finally Decide To Talk To Your Crush by callmeRichie(m): 4:54pm On May 29, 2020
that last 4 replies really got me though grin grin grin

nice convo grin

This reminds me of mine too, been crushing on this babe for years so decided to tell her one day. My female bestie adviced me not to though saying "it would end in tears" buh I no hear word and it obviously did gringringringringringrin

Since that day, I don dey learn to keep my mouth shut gringrin

(1) (Reply)

Want To Know Girls That Don't Wear Underwear .....watch Video Below .... / If You Don Know What To Start Saying After Approaching A Girl – Then Use This / See What A A White Girl Said About Racism

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.