Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,112 members, 7,811,127 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:08 AM

Did You Finally Date That Girl That Was Forming Too Hard To Get? Did It Go Well? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Did You Finally Date That Girl That Was Forming Too Hard To Get? Did It Go Well? (41125 Views)

You're Forming If You Can't Eat Chicken Like My Wife On Our Date - Nigerian Man / Joro Olumofin: Letter To Runs Girls Forming Motivational Speakers On SocialMedia / 8 Red Signs You Should Lookout For Before Taking That Girl To The Altar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Did You Finally Date That Girl That Was Forming Too Hard To Get? Did It Go Well? by lovediehatelive(m): 7:20am On Mar 28, 2022
Okay guys, sometimes a lady might be forming too hard to get, and for many guys nowadays, they don't waste much time and move on to the next girl who surprisingly won't suffer him that much.

However, there are some guys that will still keep on disturbing the girl playing hard to get, and it might take several months, before she finally accepts.

Such relationship will create the impression that the guy loves the girl more, and some ladies could use this to pepper the guy. Well, some might turn out to love the guy wholeheartedly.

The question is for guys, how did the relationship go? Sweet, one-sided or you totally regret it?

Please share your experiences.

25 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Did You Finally Date That Girl That Was Forming Too Hard To Get? Did It Go Well? by Daniel7543: 7:43am On Mar 28, 2022
If you like get 4 nyash, if you like get 7 breast, if you like carry Genevieve and Omotola face put together... if i toast you and you dey form too hard to get. Omo I go just ghost you.

"that girl that is forming too hard to get is another man's left over"

Know this and know peace.

Meanwhile.. Na nyash wey go kill me I dey follow now oo.

401 Likes 28 Shares

Re: Did You Finally Date That Girl That Was Forming Too Hard To Get? Did It Go Well? by Exkandayee(m): 8:06am On Mar 28, 2022
Daniel7543:
If you like get 4 nyash, if you like get 7 breast, if i toast you and you dey form too hard to get. Omo I go just ghost you.

"that girl that is forming to hard to get is another man's left over"

Lolz,when I was younger,e get one girl weh de do hard to get,I chased her reach like a month and ghost her,she noticed I no deh chase her again she started chasing me with high speed,omo I no send,she went through my circle then , last last we had sex,I billed her she paid,I dumped her,she sent me a message that she'll commit suicide I told her go ahead,omo e choke her, because I know she loves me already even when she's forming hard,omo that time I'm like a remote control she's The robot,she do all I say or we breakup, sometimes I'll even tell her to geeemee her friends number,if she resist I'll bring up breakup she'll give the number and I'll bang that one codedly, some girls are mumu when in love,deh will disrespect their disciplined parents just spent some time with you, she's married to one Lebanese laidat now,,,,,,

182 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Did You Finally Date That Girl That Was Forming Too Hard To Get? Did It Go Well? by Daniel7543: 8:11am On Mar 28, 2022
Exkandayee:

Lolz,when I was younger,e get one girl weh de do hard to get,I chased her reach like a month and ghost her,she noticed I no deh chase her again she started chasing me with high speed,omo I no send,she went through my circle then , last last we had sex,I billed her she paid,I dumped her,she sent me a message that she'll commit suicide I told her go ahead,omo e choke her, because I know she loves me already even when she's forming hard,omo that time I'm like a remote control she's The robot,she do all I say or we breakup, sometimes I'll even tell her to geeemee her friends number,if she resist I'll bring up breakup she'll give the number and I'll bang that one codedly, some girls are mumu when in love,deh will disrespect their disciplined parents just spent some time with you, she's married to one Lebanese laidat now,,,,,,
You be correct OG. No time to waste on those b.itches.

209 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Did You Finally Date That Girl That Was Forming Too Hard To Get? Did It Go Well? by Nonexisting: 8:16am On Mar 28, 2022
Back in the day, women around me were not harder to get but I was. Women sought me out, not just because I was fine but because I was a very faithful simp. You know when you are faithful to your girlfriend, that's when other girls will be flocking around you. I don't know how and why they do it. There were nights my babe's girlfriends passed the night at my place and did everything for me to fucck them but as simp, I didn't betray my loyalty to my girlfriend. All my faithfulness later ended in premium tears. This my story is for today's simps to learn.

304 Likes 27 Shares

Re: Did You Finally Date That Girl That Was Forming Too Hard To Get? Did It Go Well? by VOsimhen144(m): 8:26am On Mar 28, 2022
Nonexisting:
Back in the day, women around me were not harder to get but I was. Women sought me out, not just because I was fine but because I was a very faithful simp. You know when you are faithful to your girlfriend, that's when other girls will be flocking around you. I don't know how and why they do it. There were nights my babe's girlfriends passed the night at my place and did everything for me to fucck them but as simp, I didn't betray my loyalty to my girlfriend. All my faithfulness later ended in premium tears. This my story is for today's simps to learn.
I hope Simps will learn from this story. Because if that your babe see such opportunity too, she go fvck, re-fvck, pro-fvck the guy again.

Well, I'm glad you understand there's nothing like faithfulness or loyalty in a relationship. Infact, i'm sure if you see such opportunity again you go .............. all of them

122 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Did You Finally Date That Girl That Was Forming Too Hard To Get? Did It Go Well? by lovediehatelive(m): 9:39am On Mar 28, 2022
Daniel7543:
If you like get 4 nyash, if you like get 7 breast, if you like carry Genevieve and Omotola face put together... if i toast you and you dey form too hard to get. Omo I go just ghost you.

"that girl that is forming to hard to get is another man's left over"

true talk sha.

But it is good to hear from the horses' mouth, those that have choased and chased and later dated such girl, don't you think?

2 Likes

Re: Did You Finally Date That Girl That Was Forming Too Hard To Get? Did It Go Well? by lovediehatelive(m): 9:41am On Mar 28, 2022
Exkandayee:

This is the save height of reverse psychology!

It is a pity, most girls don't value a man that show much care and affection. The chase after the one that ignores them.

Life nor jus balance at all.

48 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Did You Finally Date That Girl That Was Forming Too Hard To Get? Did It Go Well? by lovediehatelive(m): 9:43am On Mar 28, 2022
Nonexisting:

she won't value the faithful man she has, until the bad guys have drilled away all the oil from her well.

That's most of their ways!

You will see a guy that by default is nice become savage overnight. Na this kain tin dey cause am.

55 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Did You Finally Date That Girl That Was Forming Too Hard To Get? Did It Go Well? by Ignatiusprince(m): 10:02am On Mar 28, 2022
Yes
Re: Did You Finally Date That Girl That Was Forming Too Hard To Get? Did It Go Well? by Nobody: 10:02am On Mar 28, 2022
I asked a girl for her number some weeks ago, she said she doesn't know the number off hand, that when next I see her, she would give me the number, two weeks later, she actually gave me the number, up till now, I haven't called, Haven't chatted with her.

Now that I have the number, I don't even know what to do with it.

If you form hard to get,and I eventually get you, I tend to lose interest quickly.

P.S I'm thinking of returning the number to her, I no want again.

Hollorunwa:

Give me the number, help a brother to get a good girl. Please give me her number, I will take good care of her, the girl didn't form hard to get, maybe she truly didn't know the number of hand. For her to give you after 2 weeks, that means she has interest in you but as you know want her again, abeg let me have her number. Please

You have reignited my interest with this thing you just said.

Thank God I have not returned the number.

236 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Did You Finally Date That Girl That Was Forming Too Hard To Get? Did It Go Well? by Emeskhalifa(m): 10:02am On Mar 28, 2022
Yes took me 3 years. cheesy

I won't go into details lipsrsealed

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Did You Finally Date That Girl That Was Forming Too Hard To Get? Did It Go Well? by Itohanmiwa: 10:03am On Mar 28, 2022
sad
Re: Did You Finally Date That Girl That Was Forming Too Hard To Get? Did It Go Well? by joshmaster487: 10:03am On Mar 28, 2022
If it won't benefit me financially or improve my career, I don't see why I should keep forcing it.

There are countless fishes in the river

55 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Did You Finally Date That Girl That Was Forming Too Hard To Get? Did It Go Well? by Vickkymanny: 10:03am On Mar 28, 2022
Abeg, guys I wan sell my Bluehost pro web hosting, for cheap price. I just buy am keep.

2 Likes

Re: Did You Finally Date That Girl That Was Forming Too Hard To Get? Did It Go Well? by BusinessPlan22: 10:04am On Mar 28, 2022
On Monday abi.... Ozuor

2 Likes

Re: Did You Finally Date That Girl That Was Forming Too Hard To Get? Did It Go Well? by psychologist(m): 10:04am On Mar 28, 2022
On Monday morning
Na wetin Dey run for nairaland moderator mind be this

God abeg o

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Did You Finally Date That Girl That Was Forming Too Hard To Get? Did It Go Well? by Sarsaproko: 10:05am On Mar 28, 2022
After I finally yanshed her..I dumped her sorry ass..

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Did You Finally Date That Girl That Was Forming Too Hard To Get? Did It Go Well? by seyz91(m): 10:05am On Mar 28, 2022
As for me, i didn't later date a hard to get lady but Later Bleep them and do away with them as a punishment for claiming hard to get

And mind you hard to get na in those days, years ago,
naija girls recent years and recently don't claim hard to get, just flaunt money and car and the Pussy Is So Yours without even Toasting
lovediehatelive:
Okay guys, sometimes a lady might be forming too hard to get, and for many guys nowadays, they don't waste much time and move on to the next girl who surprisingly won't suffer him that much.

However, there are some guys that will still keep on disturbing the girl playing hard to get, and it might take several months, before she finally accepts.

Such relationship will create the impression that the guy loves the girl more, and some ladies could use this to pepper the guy. Well, some might turn out to love the guy wholeheartedly.

The question is for guys, how did the relationship go? Sweet, one-sided or you totally regret it?

Please share your experiences.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Did You Finally Date That Girl That Was Forming Too Hard To Get? Did It Go Well? by Onyeigbo10000: 10:05am On Mar 28, 2022
Re: Did You Finally Date That Girl That Was Forming Too Hard To Get? Did It Go Well? by BAnimaka: 10:05am On Mar 28, 2022
All Nigerian girls are useless

In mosdii voice

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Did You Finally Date That Girl That Was Forming Too Hard To Get? Did It Go Well? by EshjayLee(m): 10:05am On Mar 28, 2022
There was this girl in my Jamb lesson, she is always abusive towards me, whenever she sights her face on me, she always abuse me. But I didn't mind her abusive character I got closer to her and accepted all sort of insults while trying to achieve my mission.
Cut long story short, I got to realise that this girl was madly in love with me but don't know how to express her feelings. Later on we got to know eachother more, and started a relationship.

327 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Did You Finally Date That Girl That Was Forming Too Hard To Get? Did It Go Well? by Triangles1(m): 10:06am On Mar 28, 2022
Check online dating app that saint girl you're killing yourself for is advertising her puna stylishly, all what you need to do is to hide your pic and your location.

Ogbeni hustle and get money that will intimidate the devil himself any girl you can't get doesn't exist.

Initially I thought is only Nigeria girls that are gold digger, U.S girls are the highest.

67 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Did You Finally Date That Girl That Was Forming Too Hard To Get? Did It Go Well? by Laturuturu: 10:06am On Mar 28, 2022
A girl forming hard to get for me for a whole year. Gbam my friend came from America for his wedding
Met this girl ..she knew the guy is in town for trade things still she agree to bang him
I left her relocated , after three years we met again at shoprite
She is now a single mum of a beautiful baby boy. I like the boy instantly
We got talking , she visited me with her boy. I fuxk till I tire though the totorus is wide but worth it. She asked me what's my plan for this relationship. I was like relationship
I kept mute ,I said we are jus getting to know each other again.
I drop her off Monday morning at her place of work the son stayed with me for five days she didn't show up. She showed up Friday evening to spend weekend but this time she is on.
I jus let her be till Sunday when she was about to go. She gave me mad BJ
Gave her 50k
Stopped picking her calls.

101 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Did You Finally Date That Girl That Was Forming Too Hard To Get? Did It Go Well? by Profayo: 10:06am On Mar 28, 2022
H
Re: Did You Finally Date That Girl That Was Forming Too Hard To Get? Did It Go Well? by lalastimlala: 10:06am On Mar 28, 2022
No girl form hard to get for me at all oo. Didn't do girls when I was much younger

2 Likes

Re: Did You Finally Date That Girl That Was Forming Too Hard To Get? Did It Go Well? by tempex88(m): 10:06am On Mar 28, 2022
Lasted three weeks. She was controlling and domineering. I was the woman in the relationship.

32 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

How To Make A Girl Who Doesnt Want To Visit To Visit You / When You Suffer With A Man And He latter Dumps You When He Becomes Rich. / My Experience With A Cute Lady In The Bank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.