Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,000 members, 7,817,962 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:05 AM

AfdB: Peter Obi Declares Support For Adesina - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / AfdB: Peter Obi Declares Support For Adesina (19155 Views)

Peter Obi Declares Intention To Contest For 2023 Presidential Election (Video) / Surprises For Adesina Ahead Of Afdb Board Meeting / AfDB: President Ouattara Appoints Adama Koné To Work For Adesina's Re-election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: AfdB: Peter Obi Declares Support For Adesina by PureFace1(m): 4:56pm On May 29, 2020
Audio support
Re: AfdB: Peter Obi Declares Support For Adesina by mrvitalis(m): 4:56pm On May 29, 2020
naijareferee:
Ngozi okonjo contested for world bank presidency, Yoruba's led the campaign against her candidacy... But we have showed unalloyed support to Adesina... I hope we all are learning one or two lessons
They would never learn

3 Likes

Re: AfdB: Peter Obi Declares Support For Adesina by wink2015(m): 4:56pm On May 29, 2020
PETER OBI HARDLY SUPPORT NON IGBO.

I THINK HE SAW SOMEBODY DIFFERENT IN THE PERSON OF ADESINA, A YORUBA MAN WITH A LARGE HEART.

Adesina the AFDB BOSS had a large heart to accommodate non yorubas.

Adesina was the brain behind the appointment of Mrs. Chinelo Anohu-Amazu to the position she is in AFDB.

1 Like

Re: AfdB: Peter Obi Declares Support For Adesina by naijareferee: 4:58pm On May 29, 2020
mrvitalis:

They would never learn

Time reaches all a lesson or two.
Injustice to one is injustice to all.
Igbo have forgiving everybody, but have they forgiving igbo.

2 Likes

Re: AfdB: Peter Obi Declares Support For Adesina by FLOTAN(m): 4:58pm On May 29, 2020
Africa unite! Haven’t heard much solidarity from African Presidents.
But why was the election quickly postponed to August?

Real estate is a self-sustaining asset while stocks are self-liquidating assets. Choose real estate for peace of mind.

Check my signature for offers.

Re: AfdB: Peter Obi Declares Support For Adesina by osejie17(m): 4:58pm On May 29, 2020
This guy go fit closup advert
Re: AfdB: Peter Obi Declares Support For Adesina by Goldencheese(m): 4:59pm On May 29, 2020
You funny die grin grin grin
ODJ123:
seems this man is lived by many....

.....I stopped cooking for ladies who visited at home since the day I discovered that the last one that came stored my number as jollof rice guy. ������
The tin still dey pain me....

meanwhile check ma SIG
Re: AfdB: Peter Obi Declares Support For Adesina by maestroferddi: 4:59pm On May 29, 2020
wink2015:
PETER OBI HARDLY SUPPORT NON IGBO.

I THINK HE SAW SOMEBODY DIFFERENT IN THE PERSON OF ADESINA, A YORUBA MAN WITH A LARGE HEART.

Adesina the AFDB BOSS had a large heart to accommodate non yorubas.

Adesina was the brain behind the appointment of Mrs. Chinelo Anohu-Amazu to the position she is in AFDB.

Mrs Chinelo Anohu-Amaizu was the CEO of the national pension management outfit (PenCom) before Buhari showed up...

So dont make it look like the lady was a nobody before she was hired at AfDB...

6 Likes

Re: AfdB: Peter Obi Declares Support For Adesina by Tranquillity360: 5:00pm On May 29, 2020
dynicks:
OSIBANJO/OBI for PRESIDENT AND VICE PRESIDENT 2023......

Don't know how it's gonno happen but I keep seeing it turn out that way...

don't know y this combo keeps resounding in my head!!....
What if is OBI/OSIBANJO for
PRESIDENT AND VICE
PRESIDENT 2023.

Will you as a yoruba man vote for them.

3 Likes

Re: AfdB: Peter Obi Declares Support For Adesina by Champneys: 5:00pm On May 29, 2020
ghettokid1:

The former Anambra Governor tweeted.
https://mobile.twitter.com/PeterObi/status/1266347213460037632?p=v

Good.
Everyone is rallying round Adesina.
Adesina who proved himself as a minister under GEJ.

Reminded me of the time when some fu...cking idio....ts on this forum and beyond said Buhari has appointed a better person in Audu Ogbeh.

The fu...cking useless Audu Ogbeh was tossed out for another clueless dimwi.....t named Sabo Nanono from Kano.

Buharist are irredeemably foolish and di...ckheaded, sawdust for brain fuc....ktards who loves incompetence more than anything else.

See the state of Nigeria with their useless support for a bloody subsistence farmer? It shall not be well with Buharists and the brainless twerps who voted for APC!!

Awon olofo jatijati

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: AfdB: Peter Obi Declares Support For Adesina by LegendHero(m): 5:02pm On May 29, 2020
naijareferee:
Ngozi okonjo contested for world bank presidency, Yoruba's led the campaign against her candidacy... But we have showed unalloyed support to Adesina... I hope we all are learning one or two lessons

Where is the proof to this statement?

11 Likes

Re: AfdB: Peter Obi Declares Support For Adesina by smallsmall: 5:02pm On May 29, 2020
DirtyGold:
His support didn't help Atiku to cum o lipsrsealed

The people whose support will count in this matter are heads of government and high ranking members of the diplomatic community.

Everyone wants to famz Adeshina for clout

What's tha business?

Irrespective of what happened with Atiku, you guys need to leanr how to separate an internal political disagreement, from an international standup for the black race!

Trump's America wants to usurp the AfDB because they see it providing a financial means to Afrcian countries, out fo their own selfish control.
That is why they are against Adesina, the President of AfDB.
Unlike institutions like the World bank and IMF, America does not have full control of the AfDB under Adesina and it is attacking the man so that it can put a stooge as its President and then increase its voting right!

It is all about the control of the Black man and his future.
Support Adesina and when he is re-elected, we can continue our local criticisms of each other, locally.
Stay focused please.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: AfdB: Peter Obi Declares Support For Adesina by Okoroawusa: 5:03pm On May 29, 2020
I love this solidarity. Nothing must happen to Adeshina.

AfDB belongs to Nigeria

1 Like

Re: AfdB: Peter Obi Declares Support For Adesina by Okoroawusa: 5:05pm On May 29, 2020
smallsmall:

Irrespective of what happened with Atiku, you guys need to leanr how to separate an internal political disagreement, from an international standup for the black race!

Trump's America wants to usurp the AfDB because they see it providing a financial means to Afrcian countries, out fo their own selfish control.
That is why they are against Adesina, the President of AfDB.
Unlike institutions like the World bank and IMF, America does not have full control of the AfDB under Adesina and it is attacking the man so that it can put a stooge as its President and then increase its voting right!

It is all about the control of the Black man and his future.
Support Adesina and when he is re-elected, we can continue our local criticisms of each other, locally.
Stay focused please.
Beautifully scripted. I totally support
Re: AfdB: Peter Obi Declares Support For Adesina by Okoroawusa: 5:06pm On May 29, 2020
LegendHero:

Leave that one

2 Likes

Re: AfdB: Peter Obi Declares Support For Adesina by MENELIIK: 5:06pm On May 29, 2020
naijareferee:

These ridiculous stories by the Ibos is becoming disgusting! Stop reading PM news and be informed. During the June 12 election, the Ibos did not vote for Abiola, Arthur nzeribe led the Association of Bastard Nigerians who called for the annulment. If I ask you to justify your claims now, you will start your usually cock and Bull stories. Haba!

6 Likes

Re: AfdB: Peter Obi Declares Support For Adesina by smallsmall: 5:07pm On May 29, 2020
naijareferee:

Please stop spreading this sort of lies and unverified claims, it damages the moral fibre of our country.
Assuming but without conceeding that it is true, you should not be repeating it publicly but discouraging it passively.
Yorubas did not lead any campaign against N O I, the White people (Europeans and Americans conspired against her because she is Black!)

All these stoking of one ethnic tribe against the other in Southern Nigeria needs to END, it is the biggest obstacle against our development and the biggest weapon of our oppressors. THINK! THINK!! THINK!!!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: AfdB: Peter Obi Declares Support For Adesina by dynicks(m): 5:09pm On May 29, 2020
Tranquillity360:
PRESIDENT AND VICE
PRESIDENT 2023.

ain't a bad idea too bro....but had to place OSIBANJO as presido since he's got more experience serving within that corridor...

4 Likes

Re: AfdB: Peter Obi Declares Support For Adesina by maak400: 5:09pm On May 29, 2020
LegendHero:

Don’t mind him, he’s a tribal bigot trying to cause trouble with lies from his anus

5 Likes

Re: AfdB: Peter Obi Declares Support For Adesina by bonnyhope: 5:10pm On May 29, 2020
[s]
naijareferee:
[/s]
Re: AfdB: Peter Obi Declares Support For Adesina by maak400: 5:11pm On May 29, 2020
smallsmall:

Please stop spreading this sort of lies and unverified claims, it damages the moral fibre of our country.
Assuming but without conceeding that it is true, you should not be repeating it publicly but discouraging it passively.
Yorubas did not lead any campaign against N O I, the White people (Europeans and Americans conspired against her because she is Black!)

All these stoking of one ethnic tribe against the other in Southern Nigeria needs to END, it is the biggest obstacle against our development and the biggest weapon of our oppressors. THINK! THINK!! THINK!!!
Thank you my brother, pls tell him o.

2 Likes

Re: AfdB: Peter Obi Declares Support For Adesina by Okoroawusa: 5:11pm On May 29, 2020
Champneys:

Good.
Everyone is rallying round Adesina.
Adesina who proved himself as a minister under GEJ.

Reminded me of the time when some fu...cking idio....ts on this forum and beyond said Buhari has appointed a better person in Audu Ogbeh.

The fu...cking useless Audu Ogbeh was tossed out for another clueless dimwi.....t named Sabo Nanono from Kano.

Buharist are irredeemably foolish and di...ckheaded, sawdust for brain fuc....ktards who loves incompetence more than anything else.

See the state of Nigeria with their useless support for a bloody subsistence farmer? It shall not be well with Buharists and the brainless twerps who voted for APC!!

Awon olofo jatijati
This thread is a support to a good Nigerian n also a fight against Western domination.
All Nigerians are behind Adeshina irrespective of tribe n politial affiliation.

Stop pouring spit on us biko

1 Like

Re: AfdB: Peter Obi Declares Support For Adesina by Haywhysat: 5:12pm On May 29, 2020
Tranquillity360:
PRESIDENT AND VICE
PRESIDENT 2023.

so OSINBAJO will do vice president for more than 2 tenure, lol

2 Likes

Re: AfdB: Peter Obi Declares Support For Adesina by gaventa: 5:12pm On May 29, 2020
Where are those clueless ethnic bigots forming holier than thou criticizing Adeshina all in the name of "if he is found guilty,let him face it". This is your brother who is knowledgeable supporting a credible Fellow. Rally round your own! It's very important.

2 Likes

Re: AfdB: Peter Obi Declares Support For Adesina by MikkySexy23(m): 5:12pm On May 29, 2020
And 'WHO' is Peter Obi? An infinitesimal number in the on-going equation...
Re: AfdB: Peter Obi Declares Support For Adesina by EILTD(m): 5:13pm On May 29, 2020
MENELIIK:

These ridiculous stories by the Ibos is becoming disgusting! Stop reading PM news and be informed. During the June 12 election, the Ibos did not vote for Abiola, Arthur nzeribe led the Association of Bastard Nigerians who called for the annulment. If I ask you to justify your claims now, you will start your usually cock and Bull stories. Haba!
You want to spread your lies that the Igbos didn’t vote for Abiola. Is that how you counter the arguments of the other fellow? You can bring evidence to show that Yoruba’s supported NOI and not the trash you posted up there.

So 45% SE votes for Abiola isn’t vote? Do you know that majority of Igbos in Lagos and Kano voted for Abiola’s SDP? I can post the chart to bust your lies here if you want! How about in 1999 for Obasanjo. No matter how you want to discredit Ndigbo you should know by now that they don’t do tribal nonsense when it comes to standing for justice. The difference between an Igbo man and a Yoruba man is truth!

The Igbos don’t upturn justice on it’s head.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: AfdB: Peter Obi Declares Support For Adesina by Tranquillity360: 5:14pm On May 29, 2020
dynicks:
ain't a bad idea too bro....but had to place OSIBANJO as presido since he's been within that corridor...
You place him there because he is your kingsman.
Re: AfdB: Peter Obi Declares Support For Adesina by dynicks(m): 5:16pm On May 29, 2020
Tranquillity360:
You place him there because he is your kingsman.
lol....u'd be surprised should u know the truth...
Re: AfdB: Peter Obi Declares Support For Adesina by Nobody: 5:18pm On May 29, 2020
"Support" won't make all the allegations go away. He he should let himself be investigated if he has nothing to hide

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pictures As Atiku Touches Down In Gombe / Peter Obi & Yusuf Datti At "The Candidates": Fact Checks And Reactions / 2023: A Look At PVC Collection Process Across Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.