Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,760 members, 7,817,101 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:34 AM

NLNG Experienced Hire Result Is Out!! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / NLNG Experienced Hire Result Is Out!! (49147 Views)

Exxonmobil 2015 Graduate /experienced Hire Recruitment / Mainstreet Bank Interview For Experienced Hire / Stanbic IBTC Interview For Experienced Hire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

NLNG Experienced Hire Result Is Out!! by Maxmayor: 1:59pm On Jun 28, 2014
Thanking God for making it to the Interview Stage.
Re: NLNG Experienced Hire Result Is Out!! by akwadon: 3:30pm On Jun 28, 2014
Maxmayor: Thanking God for making it to the Interview Stage.

Pls when did u right your SHL CBT exam?
Re: NLNG Experienced Hire Result Is Out!! by Maxmayor: 6:05pm On Jun 29, 2014
We wrote it on April 25th, 2014
Re: NLNG Experienced Hire Result Is Out!! by joxiri: 8:46pm On Jun 29, 2014
shocked
They write tests for experienced hire too?
Re: NLNG Experienced Hire Result Is Out!! by Maxmayor: 11:08pm On Jun 29, 2014
Yes. Almost all corporate organisations do that now.
Re: NLNG Experienced Hire Result Is Out!! by forkadict(m): 4:23pm On Jul 11, 2014
Congrats @Maxmayor

But what position did you apply for and have you been contacted about the interview date?

Then what format is the interview going to take?

I applied too and I was sucessful
Re: NLNG Experienced Hire Result Is Out!! by nwajay(m): 12:53pm On Jul 18, 2014
Interview Postponed
Re: NLNG Experienced Hire Result Is Out!! by iseyi(m): 6:12pm On Aug 14, 2014
The interview is being rescheduled for August end.
Re: NLNG Experienced Hire Result Is Out!! by Maxmayor: 9:44am On Aug 19, 2014
@ Forkadict:

The interview was rescheduled for August Ending. I applied for Mechanical Engineering Position.
Re: NLNG Experienced Hire Result Is Out!! by Maxmayor: 9:45am On Aug 19, 2014
Any information on the conduct of their interviews?
Re: NLNG Experienced Hire Result Is Out!! by nwajay(m): 11:33am On Aug 19, 2014
Postponed again
Re: NLNG Experienced Hire Result Is Out!! by Maxmayor: 11:54am On Aug 19, 2014
Interview postponed indefinately for the second time. No complain because all things wiil work together for good by God's grace.
Re: NLNG Experienced Hire Result Is Out!! by lokodon(m): 12:52pm On Aug 19, 2014
Hope it's not because of Ebola?
Re: NLNG Experienced Hire Result Is Out!! by Maxmayor: 11:56am On Aug 26, 2014
Most likely.
Re: NLNG Experienced Hire Result Is Out!! by forkadict(m): 4:28pm On Sep 04, 2014
Maxmayor: Interview postponed indefinately for the second time. No complain because all things wiil work together for good by God's grace.

Absolutely bro. No complaints. Whenever they are ready.
Re: NLNG Experienced Hire Result Is Out!! by forkadict(m): 4:37pm On Sep 04, 2014
@ All,
Please cananayone brief the house on the nature and structure of their interviews for experienced hire? Plus how many applicants per slot are they willing to hire? Cos i learnt that the level of competition at this stage ehn, omo no be here o
Re: NLNG Experienced Hire Result Is Out!! by Maxmayor: 10:32am On Sep 06, 2014
I tried getting information on the experienced hire interview structure but to no avail. However, I read the NLNG Graduate Trainee trends for information regarding their assessment centre format. It should help a little.
Re: NLNG Experienced Hire Result Is Out!! by nwajay(m): 6:26pm On Sep 09, 2014
You got that right it's now a competition. Especially for those in the same category. And it's one appointee per position.

Mr. Maxmayor i would have loved to give you a little insight to what it will look like because we are not going for the same role. However this is an open social network and could end up working against me.

Dig deeper you will get a little info and forget whatever you saw on the graduate trainee group (what you will face is no where near what they are going to be subjected to)

The number of years of experience you've got must count like 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6,.... on that day. Make it count!!!!!!!
Re: NLNG Experienced Hire Result Is Out!! by Maxmayor: 1:30am On Sep 16, 2014
@ nwajay: Kindly assist with any information as regards the experienced hire interview for NLNG. I have no clue of their interview format at all. Your help will greatly help me to have a sense of direction during my preparation. You can kindly reach me through my email: maxwell7800@yahoo.co.uk
Re: NLNG Experienced Hire Result Is Out!! by forkadict(m): 9:11am On Sep 17, 2014
nwajay: You got that right it's now a competition. Especially for those in the same category. And it's one appointee per position.

Mr. Maxmayor i would have loved to give you a little insight to what it will look like because we are not going for the same role. However this is an open social network and could end up working against me.

Dig deeper you will get a little info and forget whatever you saw on the graduate trainee group (what you will face is no where near what they are going to be subjected to)

The number of years of experience you've got must count like 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6,.... on that day. Make it count!!!!!!!

I beg of you in the name of God and if you dont believe in God, i beg of you in the name of everything that you hold dear. Kindly send me the format in an email to my email addy akimseun@yahoo.com

Thanks and God bless you.

P.S We are not vieing for the same position.
Re: NLNG Experienced Hire Result Is Out!! by nwajay(m): 6:09pm On Sep 24, 2014
Here we go again
Re: NLNG Experienced Hire Result Is Out!! by GreatGasby: 12:58pm On Sep 25, 2014
Interview now 18th OCT
Re: NLNG Experienced Hire Result Is Out!! by Maxmayor: 12:42am On Sep 26, 2014
The Interview date is fixed. Anyone willing to share information would be appreciated. For the people skeptical of sharing info, be ye reminded that "The Race is Not for the Swift, Neither the Battle is for the Strong but Time and Chance Happen to them All" says the Lord.
I wish you all the best in your interview!! See you guys @ the medicals next ...................
Re: NLNG Experienced Hire Result Is Out!! by forkadict(m): 8:51pm On Sep 27, 2014
Thats the spirit bro. I wonder why people will hoard info that is beneficial to mankind. No wahala sha. What I'm sure of is that 'A man acquires nothing except it is given him from above'

All i know about the interview is that they will assess ur experience and see if it matches what they want as outlined in the advert which is typical of most interviews for experienced hands.

I very much believe in Gods will. Pass or fail, his will will surely be done.
Re: NLNG Experienced Hire Result Is Out!! by Maxmayor: 3:24pm On Sep 29, 2014
Forkadict, you are the man.
Re: NLNG Experienced Hire Result Is Out!! by whatsupguys: 9:10am On Oct 02, 2014
Please, where ıs the ıntervıew holdıng? Lagos or PortHarcourt
Re: NLNG Experienced Hire Result Is Out!! by GreatGasby: 7:28am On Oct 03, 2014
PHC

2 Likes

Re: NLNG Experienced Hire Result Is Out!! by maikux: 1:25pm On Oct 05, 2014
Pls how long will it take, i mean for candidate to b interviewed n will dere b transport allowance, am one of d GT AC aspirants
Re: NLNG Experienced Hire Result Is Out!! by lightofjoy(m): 6:21am On Oct 06, 2014
Nice topic
Re: NLNG Experienced Hire Result Is Out!! by Maxmayor: 7:50pm On Oct 06, 2014
No one is sure of the interview duration because it varies for each candidate. As for the allowance, NLNG will reimburse you for the transport/flight allowance according to the distance from your residence to the interview location

1 Like

Re: NLNG Experienced Hire Result Is Out!! by whatsupguys: 1:04pm On Oct 18, 2014
How was ıt guys? Wısh u d best. Does anyone care to pls gıst me, I am a GT candıdate. God bless u.
Re: NLNG Experienced Hire Result Is Out!! by maikux: 1:59pm On Oct 18, 2014
wishing u guys all d best n awaiting ur guidance on hw to takle our GT AC.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Vacancy For Administrative Assistant At US Embassy, Nigeria (₦2,111,000 Monthly) / Apply For 2017 Msc And Phd Commonwealth Scholarship In The Uk / Want To Work From Home? Dailyposts UK Is Recruiting!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.