Stats: 3,152,051 members, 7,814,608 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:04 PM

Molested By My Older Aunt - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Molested By My Older Aunt (5567 Views)

My Older Married Ex Wants Me Go Get Her Pregnant / Victor Ibeh: How My Older Lady Lover Dumped Me After 2 Weeks / My Older Cousin Lets Me Do Anything I Want To Her (2) (3) (4)

Molested By My Older Aunt by nauttyn(m): 5:10pm On May 29, 2020
when I was about 16years, one of my aunt came to visit, things happened fast and we had sex through out her stay.
it's been 7years now and I don't have a girlfriend, thing is I don't find most girls my age attractive.
when I try talking to a girl and she shows me a little resistance, I just back off and that is it, just like that I forget about her.
man don Taya, I don't know what to do...

Re: Molested By My Older Aunt by fati2001(m): 5:21pm On May 29, 2020
sorry
Re: Molested By My Older Aunt by Ablyz(m): 5:37pm On May 29, 2020
it's been 7years now and I
don't have a girlfriend, thing
is I don't find most girls my
age attractive.
when I try talking to a girl and
she shows me a little
resistance, I just back off and
that is it, just like that I forget
about her.

So all this was cause by your aunt.bro your solution is hustle o,make u no shout all girl are unattractive

Re: Molested By My Older Aunt by sylve11: 5:46pm On May 29, 2020
Ablyz:

So all this was cause by your aunt.bro your solution is hustle o,make u no shout all girl are unattractive

All you guys do is shout hustle hustle up and down.

How does hustle solve the op's problem? undecided cool

Re: Molested By My Older Aunt by chatinent: 6:16pm On May 29, 2020
Molestation? It seems consensual to me.
Re: Molested By My Older Aunt by MJBOLT: 6:28pm On May 29, 2020
have you tried to talk to your parents about this issue?
Re: Molested By My Older Aunt by MJBOLT: 6:29pm On May 29, 2020
shut up

chatinent:

Re: Molested By My Older Aunt by Lightangel65: 9:04pm On May 29, 2020
nauttyn:
when I was about 16years, one of my aunt came to visit, things happened fast and we had sex through out her stay.
it's been 7years now and I don't have a girlfriend, thing is I don't find most girls my age attractive.
when I try talking to a girl and she shows me a little resistance, I just back off and that is it, just like that I forget about her.

And why did you not repport your slutty aunt to your parents, you can still do, that was statutory rape you were less than 18

Re: Molested By My Older Aunt by chatinent: 6:30am On May 30, 2020
MJBOLT:
shut up
You shut up.
Re: Molested By My Older Aunt by Osuman(m): 6:37am On May 30, 2020
sylve11:

How does hustle solvesthe op's problem? undecided cool

Wallahi the thing don taya me oh. Is either, hustle hustle ......... Or you can not construct a simple English. Kia, this nairaland will soon become something else. Tufia kwa.
Re: Molested By My Older Aunt by skyhighweb(m): 7:28am On May 30, 2020
Ablyz:
age attractive.
she shows me a little
about her.

wetin bring hustle come d matter, its u didn't even read d post u just dey comment
Re: Molested By My Older Aunt by skyhighweb(m): 7:31am On May 30, 2020
Ablyz:
age attractive.
she shows me a little
about her.

wetin bring hustle come d matter, its u didn't even read d post u just dey comment..
Re: Molested By My Older Aunt by paulolee(m): 8:56am On May 30, 2020
sorry abt dt

Re: Molested By My Older Aunt by Kobicove(m): 9:15am On May 30, 2020
Who are those derailing this thread?
Re: Molested By My Older Aunt by Lordfranklin(m): 9:36am On May 30, 2020
Hey I know someone who could help
His name is Jesus
Re: Molested By My Older Aunt by PoliticallyInco: 9:50am On May 30, 2020
Sexual preferences,desires and kinks are all experential. They usually come from past experiences. Either directly as it happened to us or indirectly as we watched and/orr heard and/or saw it happen to someone else in real life or in movies, books, magazines and other such media. Many people have either forgotten or do not realize how strongly such past experiences influences what they desire and prefer when it comes to sex/copulation/mating, love, courtship and marriage. You can either end up liking such and experience or hating it. Some people get raped and prefer rough sex for life. While some will never like sex for life.

Your sexual experience as a younger man with your aunt is very strongly imprinted in your memory and subconscious.

-It was an older more mature woman.
-It was effortless. Very easy. You did nothing to get it.
-It was taboo of sorts.
-It had a lot of adrenaline rush and dopamine release

This past experience and the conditions surrounding it formed your sexual preferences of today. After this happened you could also have subsconciously fed this new sexual preference by watching movies, etc with such scenes. You also would focus more on older women hoping to relive the experience, etc. This done for long has shapened your impatience with younger girls.

It is not strange then that you do not want any lady wasting your time. Especially when you see she is young, perhaps dumb and practically childish. She is not as advanced as your aunt. Hence you can't deal with this level of childishness when in the past you had it easy with a well advanced woman and even at your young age.

However you need to realize that in today's society, your experience isn't as common. What is common is the man being with younger women. Your case was the reverse. So know this fact and learn to put up with their shenanigans in courtship. Also realize that usually, the male has to chase and woo the woman. While I consider this silly from a logical point of view, it boosts the ego of the woman, makes her feel like she actually selected the mate herself, and makes her feel less cheap/not easily dominated. Both instinct and reason is greatly against you on this one.

By instinct, she wants a male that is worthy of her and can take care of her young. By reason, she doesn't want to be seen as cheap. However, there are ways of making her forget all these and still breaking through these barriers.

A girl was introduced into sex very early by a close family member. At night the young man creeps up to her as she sleeps in her nightie and short wrapper around her waist. He quietly and gently spreads her thighs in her sleep very wide, then and goes ahead to copulates and make love to her in her room for a long time every night. Perhaps we should say fortunately for her, he knew what he was doing and was skilled at it making her experience penile sex, MouthAction etc. and various types of orgasms in the process. It made her experience intense orgasms at a very very young age of around 16. Till today, even in her adult life she confesses that it is only when she is asleep and her boyfriend creeps up to her at night that she manages to want or even enjoy sex. Both she and the guy who "spoilt" her are advanced adults now, but she wishes they were still kids and she could still experience it over and over again.

YOU HAVE TO CONSCIOUSLY LEARN TO BE PATIENT IN SEDUCTION WITH LADIES WHETHER OLDER OR YOUNGER. That is how it is in the society of today. Unless she also has what she wants and believes that quickly giving into you will allow her achieve this.

One more thing. You could use this "issue" to a great advantage and be a real coquette. In the sense that the ladies turn around and chase you instead. You are applying your reaction wrongly.

Re: Molested By My Older Aunt by Texxyjayz(m): 9:51am On May 30, 2020
Lightangel65:

And why did you not repport your slutty aunt to your parents, you can still do, that was statutory rape you were less than 18

It isn't to me
Re: Molested By My Older Aunt by richfriendsng: 11:39am On May 30, 2020
sylve11:

How does hustle solve the op's problem? undecided cool
Very annoying, what If the person doesn't have any capital for the hustle or any means of getting it.

Trust me, no body likes poverty, the problem is just the wherewithal.
Re: Molested By My Older Aunt by SocialJustice: 11:43am On May 30, 2020
nauttyn:
Call your aunty and demand for more lashing.

Re: Molested By My Older Aunt by Originalsly: 12:38pm On May 30, 2020
What you not having a gf got to do with you sleeping with your aunt?....7 years ago? You don't find girls your age attractive..... aren't there ladies of different ages and maturity in your village community or wherever you be? I guess in your mind you expect ladies to fling themselves at you.... to 'rape' you... like your aunt did. I suggest you start making friends and that will help you to develop relationships. But if you really want to have a gf express.... no rejection.... no testing of your patience.... someone to make you happy whenever you want ..... no wahala... like your aunt.... go get another an olosho.

Re: Molested By My Older Aunt by senatepresido: 12:43pm On May 30, 2020
So you phuck your Aunt... how old was she then?
Re: Molested By My Older Aunt by AngelicDamsel(f): 1:33pm On May 30, 2020
Where many say the reason they do so many girls is because they were exposed at a very young age. You are saying the opposite.

Bro it's not your aunty, it's your fault!
Instead blame your finance, confidence and you most likely do masturbate. Bitter truth! grin grin grin

Re: Molested By My Older Aunt by chubinwa(m): 3:48pm On May 30, 2020
Ablyz:

No be hustle go solve some kind problem. Or haven't you heard that the rich also cry?
Re: Molested By My Older Aunt by Nobody: 4:46pm On May 30, 2020
chatinent:

shut up. if it was the other way round, you wont talk like this. you must be a simp.
Re: Molested By My Older Aunt by Norman4real(m): 4:52pm On May 30, 2020
chatinent:
he was a minor. So at the very least it's defilement.
Re: Molested By My Older Aunt by themaestro08(m): 4:58pm On May 30, 2020
AngelicDamsel:
Where many say the reason they do so many girls is because they were exposed at a very young age. You are saying the opposite.

Bro it's not your aunty, it's your fault!
Instead blame your finance, confidence and you most likely do masturbate. Bitter truth! grin grin grin

And you think you made sense? What exactly are you trying to say
Re: Molested By My Older Aunt by Gee64: 7:06pm On May 30, 2020
Naughty Auntie!
Sorry boy..it's sexual violation.
Concentrate on your studies for now.
Re: Molested By My Older Aunt by rosy1992(f): 7:58pm On May 30, 2020
That aunt is a beast.
Re: Molested By My Older Aunt by austine4real(m): 11:45pm On May 30, 2020
The molestation have affected u psychologically.

U need a therapist.

Or starts going out with girls of ur age 4get about sex for now u need to heal first .

Talk to someone u trust

To: African Men In The Diaspora / How Do I Tell Her That I Don't Want To Marry Her ?? / The Bitter Implications Of Investing Financially On A Girl

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54