Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,791 members, 7,820,777 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:25 PM

My Older Married Ex Wants Me Go Get Her Pregnant - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Older Married Ex Wants Me Go Get Her Pregnant (3101 Views)

My Ex Wants Us To Be Having Sex Few Weeks After Her Marriage / Married Ex Wants Me To Manage Her New Business / Victor Ibeh: How My Older Lady Lover Dumped Me After 2 Weeks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Older Married Ex Wants Me Go Get Her Pregnant by 1Battery(m): 4:24pm On Mar 11, 2023
It has been been almost 2 years since we broke up now just because she wanted to marry and time and age was telling on her ,so I understood.
Ever since then we've not met because I deleted and blocked her ,not until last month I bumped into her in a shopping so we decided to have some chit chat, she was now telling me how she misses me that even up till now she can't get me off her mind that she doesn't know the type of love or likeness she had for ,I simply told her that was in the past she should move on I can't have anything with her again,
She felt bad and was like she doesn't wants to let me go ,I had to stand up and leave her there for her to call me the following day and tell me she wants to have my kid that I should get her pregnant.
I dunno what to do cause I still have feelings for her she has always been there for me ,I still miss her I just don't know if I should take the risk of her having my kid.
Re: My Older Married Ex Wants Me Go Get Her Pregnant by akube34: 4:39pm On Mar 11, 2023
1Battery:
It has been been almost 2 years since we broke up now just because she wanted to marry and time and age was telling on her ,so I understood.
Ever since then we've not met because I deleted and blocked her ,not until last month I bumped into her in a shopping so we decided to have some chit chat, she was now telling me how she misses me that even up till now she can't get me off her mind that she doesn't know the type of love or likeness she had for ,I simply told her that was in the past she should move on I can't have anything with her again,
She felt bad and was like she doesn't wants to let me go ,I had to stand up and leave her there for her to call me the following day and tell me she wants to have my kid that I should get her pregnant.
I dunno what to do cause I still have feelings for her she has always been there for me ,I still miss her I just don't know if I should take the risk of her having my kid.
now imagine dat was your wife and her ex.

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Older Married Ex Wants Me Go Get Her Pregnant by advanceDNA: 4:45pm On Mar 11, 2023
1Battery:

adulterous woman and single man with no standard or discipline....tuehh!!!...

why will u be thinking of fvcking and and getting someone else's wife pregnant.... shéy u dey mad niiiiiiii??

27 Likes

Re: My Older Married Ex Wants Me Go Get Her Pregnant by Polynek(m): 4:54pm On Mar 11, 2023
What is the name of the movie pls? grin

1 Like

Re: My Older Married Ex Wants Me Go Get Her Pregnant by Nobody: 5:11pm On Mar 11, 2023
You seem interested, so go ahead. And enjoy the consequences.

4 Likes

Re: My Older Married Ex Wants Me Go Get Her Pregnant by willi926(m): 5:15pm On Mar 11, 2023
Go ahead na. But know say, wen u get married karma will return the favour double dose. Men will hang ur wife legs from East to West. And ur children will not be yours. So flex and enjoy her now and bear the consequences later on. If u like no resist and shame the devil.

6 Likes

Re: My Older Married Ex Wants Me Go Get Her Pregnant by Sukkyy2010: 5:28pm On Mar 11, 2023
1Battery:
If you're have not married, do it and sow a seed of paternity fraud in your forthcoming marriage. Whatever you sow you shall reap.

2 Likes

Re: My Older Married Ex Wants Me Go Get Her Pregnant by Teeneyo(m): 7:08pm On Mar 11, 2023
U see dat talk
I want to have ur kid
As guyman...make i gist u

If una like, av sex everyday of d week and twice on sunday
She stil wont gt preg
Na scope to get u into her pouch back

My broda
No allow dem carry ur matter 4 nairaland
Say hubby shot man dead for nacking im wife

E go b

6 Likes

Re: My Older Married Ex Wants Me Go Get Her Pregnant by Holybaddo: 7:10pm On Mar 11, 2023
willi926:
Go ahead na. But know say, wen u get married karma will return the favour double dose. Men will hang ur wife legs from East to West. And ur children will not be yours. So flex and enjoy her now and bear the consequences later on. If u like no resist and shame the devil.

Dey play karma have not visited many it na Him 😂😂
Re: My Older Married Ex Wants Me Go Get Her Pregnant by Holybaddo: 7:12pm On Mar 11, 2023
Comrade Bang the shit out of her kpekus

But let her know you are not interested in any form of relationship other than chop groundnut and go

But comrade no give am belle ohh
This kids stuff she said are trap ohh

ALWAYS REMEMBER FEMALES ARE DEVIL MAIN TOOLS FOR DESTROYING A MAN

2 Likes

Re: My Older Married Ex Wants Me Go Get Her Pregnant by Godsongang: 11:35pm On Mar 11, 2023
You people like causing wahala, leave her and forget about her period.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Older Married Ex Wants Me Go Get Her Pregnant by Harrykn: 2:54am On Mar 12, 2023
Please get her pregnant, love is blind.
Your eyes go open when she's with your child in her husband's house. Tueh! I'm feeling sickorede.

1 Like

Re: My Older Married Ex Wants Me Go Get Her Pregnant by ItisWell22(f): 2:59am On Mar 12, 2023
Do unto others, as you would have it done to you. 🌚

1 Like

Re: My Older Married Ex Wants Me Go Get Her Pregnant by pussyeater(m): 3:46am On Mar 12, 2023
1Battery:
Una just like to dey play sha! Continue, werey

1 Like

Re: My Older Married Ex Wants Me Go Get Her Pregnant by koladata(m): 5:17am On Mar 12, 2023
tell you can do it if her husband agrees to it

1 Like

Re: My Older Married Ex Wants Me Go Get Her Pregnant by Uptheante(m): 7:17am On Mar 12, 2023
The devil is using that woman to destroy you. If you care for your life & happiness, reject her advances & warn her not to ever contact you again with such an issue.
However, if you still want to go ahead & oblige her, then be ready to face the consequences.
My teacher in secondary school use to tell us : a dog that is destined to be lost will never listen to the whistle of the hunter.
Don't be that dog.

1 Like

Re: My Older Married Ex Wants Me Go Get Her Pregnant by marlow1962(m): 9:02am On Mar 12, 2023
Person wife, nawa o

1 Like

Re: My Older Married Ex Wants Me Go Get Her Pregnant by Qatar2022: 10:31am On Mar 12, 2023
1Battery:
Are you this foolish? You want to left your first seed outside? What an idiot you're
Re: My Older Married Ex Wants Me Go Get Her Pregnant by flokii: 10:36am On Mar 12, 2023
@OP That is a married woman you're talking about here.. don't do it, just don't.

If you have time, talk to those pastors that tie the knot for couples in church on the dangers of meeting married men/women.. they'll expose you to the numerous dangers associated with breaking a covenant made on the altar.. the "Let no man put asunder" no be child's.

It's better for trailer to jam you and you kaput than for you to live a haunted life of sorrow from such actions. The principalities behind marriage issues no be here o.

1 Like

Re: My Older Married Ex Wants Me Go Get Her Pregnant by Draslo(m): 11:36am On Mar 12, 2023
If you don't delete and block her number by the end of the day, tomorrow go and make down payment on your coffin and pay in full for the space where it will be lowered into the earth. Whether na Yaba or Ikoyi or Agege, anyone you can afford.

1 Like

Re: My Older Married Ex Wants Me Go Get Her Pregnant by Solsix(m): 11:45am On Mar 12, 2023
akube34:
now imagine dat was your wife and her ex.
Gbam question answered

2 Likes

Re: My Older Married Ex Wants Me Go Get Her Pregnant by onome2013: 12:01pm On Mar 12, 2023
I just they laugh as premature exit is watching you
Re: My Older Married Ex Wants Me Go Get Her Pregnant by Blunttruth: 3:41pm On Mar 12, 2023
1Battery:

She wants a child desperately. Her husband and her are having fertility issues I guess and wants to test herself with someone else.
Re: My Older Married Ex Wants Me Go Get Her Pregnant by GOFRONT(m): 3:46pm On Mar 12, 2023
Op, my advise is.......Just chill.....relax first. Let the Husband die first. Then you can take over from there.
Re: My Older Married Ex Wants Me Go Get Her Pregnant by Kobicove(m): 12:50am On Mar 13, 2023
Polynek:
What is the name of the movie pls? grin

grin
Re: My Older Married Ex Wants Me Go Get Her Pregnant by Gboom: 1:09pm On Mar 13, 2023
@ OP
You are playing with fire, when it burns you it may be too late for you.
Leave another man's wife alone and bury that dangerous feeling you are having for her.

(1) (Reply)

Couple Getting Stuck In Love Making / Man Calls Off His Wedding After He Overheard Bride Having S*x With Her Sugar Dad / My Best Friend Has Cheated On Her Husband With Over Five Different Guys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.