Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,116 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:30 PM

Please How Can I Last Long In Bed - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please How Can I Last Long In Bed (5758 Views)

SEX: This Is Why I Last Hours In Bed Without Drugs. This Will Change Your Life / Pls How Can I Last Long / LASTING LONG IN BED Is Fùcking Easy. Don't Be Lazy. See How [PICTURE] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please How Can I Last Long In Bed by Flexherbal(m): 5:17am On May 31, 2020
spirul77:
Look for this moniker here on Nairaland FLEXHERBAL, he's traditional medicine will fix you up withing days

Who ever you are, God bless your home. Thanks for recommending a solution that works, to a fellow man. The issues of the other room can make a man to be depressed.

He may not even have any problem.
His challenge may just be anxiety or over excitement.

It is not only penetration that gives a woman pleasure. Take your time to work on her. Communicate with her.
It is not sleeping there for hours, doing in and out that matters. What really matters is lasting long enough to make her reach orgasm. Doing the right things to her body until she is satisfied.

Concerning the weak erection, our 100% natural herbs, with no additives, is sure to help out.
Re: Please How Can I Last Long In Bed by princenonye: 6:43pm On Jun 01, 2020
So @flex herbal, what solutions should be preferred. My neighbor suffers this too
Re: Please How Can I Last Long In Bed by MuttleyLaff: 5:06pm On Jun 27, 2020
Oracle55:
Please nairalander i need your help i last only 10mins in bed and my girl is complaining about it we had s*x last night it was 10mins and this morning she woke me up but my john Thomas didn't react well please how can i last longer advice pls
The late or delayed reaction was prolly due to you having too much to drink the night before.

Anyway, try having first this in the morning on an empty stomach though, a cup of hot water, mixed and stirred up with a teaspoon of turmeric powder (i.e. 1/3 tablespoon) 1/2 teaspoon of grounded black peppercorn, 1/2 teaspoon of grounded ginger, 1/2 teaspoon of grounded cumin, you want to, you can optionally add also, 1/4 teaspoon of powdered cayenne pepper, but it isn't really necessary.

Religiously do this for 5-7 days, and come find me later to give thanks

I have another as good remedy but that will be for laters, lmao

PS: As for lasting longer, this takes learning, to do and with practices. Self control and having on, a "putting yourself last" mentality too does help.

3 Likes

Re: Please How Can I Last Long In Bed by adeboi1: 5:10pm On Jun 27, 2020
Oracle55:
Please nairalander i need your help i last only 10mins in bed and my girl is complaining about it we had s*x last night it was 10mins and this morning she woke me up but my john Thomas didn't react well please how can i last longer advice pls

ILegendd
Iclef

2 Likes

Re: Please How Can I Last Long In Bed by Nobody: 5:13pm On Jun 27, 2020
Flexherbal:

Who ever you are, God bless your home. Thanks for recommending a solution that works, to a fellow man. The issues of the other room can make a man to be depressed.

It is not only penetration that gives a woman pleasure. Take your time to work on her. Communicate with her.
It is not sleeping there for hours, doing in and out that matters. What really matters is lasting long enough to make her reach orgasm. Doing the right things to her body until she is satisfied.

Concerning the weak erection, our 100% natural herbs, with no additives, is sure to help out.

Is there anyone for big dicc

2 Likes

Re: Please How Can I Last Long In Bed by MuttleyLaff: 5:14pm On Jun 27, 2020
PrecioussB:
How do you mean? This is cryptic talk nah
Re: Please How Can I Last Long In Bed by DenreleDave(m): 5:18pm On Jun 27, 2020
Pstarogood0100:
95 percent of men in the world can't last long .
Lasting long on bed is not by physical muscles nor by taking drugs that you will still need to take again whenever you want to have sex.

Lasting long is by knowing the secret 5 percent of men in the world knows .

Although some men last long naturally but the statistic is very low .

If you want to know the secret DM me on my WhatsApp . 07086049407.

Let me teach you how to naturally last in bed .
Anytime any day anywhere as you want .

100% guaranteed.

No money for u sha.. For free
Re: Please How Can I Last Long In Bed by DenreleDave(m): 5:19pm On Jun 27, 2020
Flexherbal:

The money is kinda much.. 15k too much

1 Like

Re: Please How Can I Last Long In Bed by Nobody: 5:24pm On Jun 27, 2020
There are three solutions

1. Permanent/natural
2. Temporary/herbal
3. Temporary/drugs

I only have solution for number 1 and the name is called Lasticle. Download and read the free version and thank me later. It's the ONLY solution you'll ever need to last even more than 7 hours in bed. It's natural, it's permanent, and it never fails and never will even 200 million years from now.

Search no more and thank me later. Bye.

Click to download: https://shop.wetclef.com/download-lasticle/

2 Likes

Re: Please How Can I Last Long In Bed by alasan007(m): 5:36pm On Jun 27, 2020
Take pet origin one plastic without mixing it or baby Oku n thank me later
Re: Please How Can I Last Long In Bed by Nobody: 6:09pm On Jun 27, 2020
MuttleyLaff:

Lol I know why I'm asking. I saw a thread and I want to help.
Re: Please How Can I Last Long In Bed by Jsabigi: 6:26pm On Jun 27, 2020
Use cola-Nut (NAMIJINGORO). But, the natural way is; when u are pounding, be counting the times so that your attention will be away. And then, anytime the tempo is high, remember to reduce it either by removing the dick and starting it allover again. When I am looking for a way to reduce the time I normally last, another person finding a way to last long, GOD is dynamic in his gifts.
Re: Please How Can I Last Long In Bed by MuttleyLaff: 7:06pm On Jun 27, 2020
PrecioussB:

MuttleyLaff:

PrecioussB:
Lol I know why I'm asking. I saw a thread and I want to help.
I don't see the correlation or relevance of "big dicc" with OP's concern. Why are you asking "Is there anyone for big dicc?"
What did you see in a thread and how do you plan to help?
Re: Please How Can I Last Long In Bed by Flexherbal(m): 7:46pm On Jun 27, 2020
DenreleDave:

Nobody told you that it was 15,000
The complete pack of the tea is 10,000
The cost of waybill depends on the location.
Re: Please How Can I Last Long In Bed by Nobody: 8:17am On Jun 28, 2020
MuttleyLaff:

I don't see the correlation or relevance of "big dicc" with OP's concern. Why are you asking "Is there anyone for big dicc " What did you see in a thread and how do you plan to help?

Wtf are you quoting me? Since Flexherbal didn't reply that means he doesn't have. so no need dropping the thread link
Re: Please How Can I Last Long In Bed by Nobody: 8:19am On Jun 28, 2020
Flexherbal:

Nobody told you that it was 15,000
The complete pack of the tea is 10,000
The cost of waybill depends on the location.

Yeah act like you are blind and didn't see i quoted you earlier
Re: Please How Can I Last Long In Bed by Mrlucky81(m): 9:29am On Jun 28, 2020
babseg:

You want phone s$x the op
What a bombshell
Re: Please How Can I Last Long In Bed by Ablemax(m): 9:57am On Jun 28, 2020
babseg:

You want phone s$x the op

Me self tire oh
Re: Please How Can I Last Long In Bed by nabdeck(m): 10:06am On Jun 28, 2020
TRY GORON TULA FRUIT AND THANK ME LATER
Re: Please How Can I Last Long In Bed by MuttleyLaff: 11:26am On Jun 28, 2020
PrecioussB:
Wtf are you quoting me?
Since Flexherbal didn't reply that means he doesn't have.
so no need dropping the thread link
[img]https://media./images/e3544b8117d3ecbb0cb8751f1ce0ff71/tenor.gif[/img]

1 Like

Re: Please How Can I Last Long In Bed by Flexherbal(m): 8:07pm On Jun 28, 2020
PrecioussB:

We do not prepare herbs for organ enlargement.

1 Like

Re: Please How Can I Last Long In Bed by ehmmy11(m): 9:00pm On Jun 28, 2020
Pstarogood0100:
95 percent of men in the world can't last long .
Lasting long on bed is not by physical muscles nor by taking drugs that you will still need to take again whenever you want to have sex.

Lasting long is by knowing the secret 5 percent of men in the world knows .

Although some men last long naturally but the statistic is very low .

If you want to know the secret DM me on my WhatsApp . 07086049407.

Let me teach you how to naturally last in bed .
Anytime any day anywhere as you want .

100% guaranteed.

ogbeni if you can't say it here then getdefok nobody will call you...

Lasting long without drugs requires alot of effort from the man practice kegel exercise anytime you feel like Cuming pulse and do like 4 -5 kegels , stop sugar powered drinks, alcohol , drink more water, do exercise( aerobics) practice breath walking (breathing into your stomach) when you are with a lady it's magical with anxiety and reduces your arousal giving you more control and lastly regular sex makes you use to her body no more anxiety and over excitement .... The man was conditioned to expulse in the shortest time possible.. There are other numerous ways of lasting longer these can be drugs(herbal is bad for your kidneys) and spray etc... Thank you
Re: Please How Can I Last Long In Bed by tobby20: 9:45pm On Jun 28, 2020
princenonye:
So @flex herbal, what solutions should be preferred. My neighbor suffers this too
Hmm neighbor :looks creepy
Your neighbor told u abi ...or the neighbor is u
Re: Please How Can I Last Long In Bed by tobby20: 9:47pm On Jun 28, 2020
DenreleDave:

But why are u interested or do u have hairy balls cheesy
Re: Please How Can I Last Long In Bed by kunkelhanspeter(m): 10:01pm On Jun 28, 2020
paulolee:
relax ur mind when on it, remove fear n stop being anxious and most importantly when the tin de sweet don get too carried away because na when u lose focus naim the cum go quick come..
Have tried dis not working
Re: Please How Can I Last Long In Bed by kunkelhanspeter(m): 10:02pm On Jun 28, 2020
spirul77:
Look for this moniker here on Nairaland , he's traditional medicine will fix you up withing days
Have you tried it before
Re: Please How Can I Last Long In Bed by Malik1338(m): 1:25am On Sep 23, 2020
alasan007:
Take pet origin one plastic without mixing it or baby Oku n thank me later
baby oku Lol
Re: Please How Can I Last Long In Bed by Nobody: 1:45am On Sep 23, 2020
na wa cheesy...u lasted up to ten minutes in za oza room and ur girl is complaining dat u didnt satisfy her grin
is ur girlfriend Abella Danger? grin
Anyway if u want to give an edge to ur sex to maybe u should involve in cardio exercises(running,jogging,walking,biking)..It will improve on ur cardio endurance since sex is more or less like cardio.U cant be a sendentary man and expect to be lexington steel..no sir aint possible....though 10 minutes seems satisfactory..except maybe u lying about the minutes cheesy.Also include zinc rich foods in ur diet and also if u have belly fat as in pot belly reduce it cos pot belly is a hindrance to men and it makes guys very lazy in za oza room cheesy.

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Nigerian Food Makes Your Penis Bigger Naturally? / How To Gain Financial Freedom Through Copywriting [Picture] / In Love With One Pregnant For Another

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.