Stats: 3,152,287 members, 7,815,493 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:20 PM

XIAOMI Discussion Thread [updated]* - Phones (25) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / XIAOMI Discussion Thread [updated]* (49534 Views)

Xiaomi Compilation Thread Updated / Infinix Hot 6 Pro X608 Official Discussion Thread / ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (53) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: XIAOMI Discussion Thread [updated]* by busuyi44: 8:37am On Jun 03, 2020
naijasensei:

In addition to this sensible advice, don't forget to smash the Report button because those unrepentant marketers are in violation of rule 1, rule 2, rule 3, rule 8, and rule 19. Be alert.
D supermod accused you of suppressing opposing views and adverts
Re: XIAOMI Discussion Thread [updated]* by Karex81(m): 8:38am On Jun 03, 2020
KrazyDave16:

You have a point but with the hype around it this time, Samsung might make a profit this time.
Only izh is they shouldn't sell the division to Samsung or worse Apple like they did Radeon (which is currently Adreno GPU) to Qualcomm. The licensing route is a better option.
I pray it's true, ray tracing on mobile phones kiss kiss .
Re: XIAOMI Discussion Thread [updated]* by naijasensei: 8:42am On Jun 03, 2020
Jemerson:

The mod said we only report posts of people we don't like. grin

Check the edited comment on main thread

atheistandproud:

Nairaland rules don't mean nothing anymore.

busuyi44:

D supermod accused you of suppressing opposing views and adverts

Wow, after seeing dragnet's weak retort on the closed thread - after several days of silence, I can understand why several threads have been opened to drag him. If these are all the reasons dragnet can give for first deleting a 7000+ page thread - which was subsequently restored and closed - he should be ashamed of himself, what a pity.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: XIAOMI Discussion Thread [updated]* by drjprince: 8:43am On Jun 03, 2020
This thread is going to fast Sha
It is not easy to stop good force

Knggeezy I see you around with new moniker and your disgusting attitude,May you and the mods of this phone section rot in hell

Re: XIAOMI Discussion Thread [updated]* by KrazyDave16(m): 8:48am On Jun 03, 2020
Karex81:

I pray it's true, ray tracing on mobile phones kiss kiss .
Adding a whole new meaning to immersion grin
Re: XIAOMI Discussion Thread [updated]* by genius43(m): 8:49am On Jun 03, 2020

Re: XIAOMI Discussion Thread [updated]* by HowGlorious: 8:54am On Jun 03, 2020
genius43:
Let me drop this here

https://www.gizmochina.com/2020/06/02/xiaomi-was-the-only-smartphone-brand-to-see-growth-globally-in-q1-2020/

This shows dragnet is loosing d battle. Xiaomi has already crossed the bridge

Re: XIAOMI Discussion Thread [updated]* by Nobody: 8:57am On Jun 03, 2020
Seun:
Which thread is this?
The original xiaomi thread
Re: XIAOMI Discussion Thread [updated]* by fantilopezzy: 9:23am On Jun 03, 2020
Vaultoflagos:

Go and buy your own. Or out do him and buy infinix Note 7. You will love it on God
come young man no make me vex o shabi u trolls succeeded in closing the other group, u think say u don use infinix pass me, i will never go back to that crap! have seen the light all thanks to xiaomi
and as far as there exist i will never purchase any transition crap.. like why i go pay 80k for phone with hd display with 6.9" ips screen dah what an I sore
dem come use helio g70 just imagine
when for dat same amount or lil more u can get note 8pro or note 9s with better screen, better build, better software, better camera , better performance and generally good for tweaking and the rest
saii. a word is enough for the wise
wise up bro it's not to late to join the light of smartphone world.

Re: XIAOMI Discussion Thread [updated]* by Liamzzybaba(m): 9:24am On Jun 03, 2020
Pls anyone with link to gcam for redmi note 8 pro? Thanks
Re: XIAOMI Discussion Thread [updated]* by genius43(m): 9:27am On Jun 03, 2020
Liamzzybaba:
Pls anyone with link to gcam for redmi note 8 pro? Thanks

https://f.celsoazevedo.com/file/cfiles/gcm1/trCameraV5_RN8P_Wyroczen.apk

Re: XIAOMI Discussion Thread [updated]* by Karex81(m): 9:30am On Jun 03, 2020
fantilopezzy:
come young man no make me vex o shabi u trolls succeeded in closing the other group, u think say u don use infinix pass me, i will never go back to that crap! have seen the light all thanks to xiaomi
and as far as there exist i will never purchase any transition crap.. like why i go pay 80k for phone with hd display with 6.9" ips screen dah what an I sore
when for dat same amount or lil more u can get note 8pro or note 9s with better screen, better build, better software, better camera , better performance and generally good for tweaking and the rest
ignore ringalawyer alternate moniker, he"s playing mind games

Re: XIAOMI Discussion Thread [updated]* by jboixxx: 10:00am On Jun 03, 2020
genius43:
Let me drop this here

https://www.gizmochina.com/2020/06/02/xiaomi-was-the-only-smartphone-brand-to-see-growth-globally-in-q1-2020/
You still wan pepper them with this.....you're not nice abeg.
Re: XIAOMI Discussion Thread [updated]* by ShunTecnoInfinix: 10:05am On Jun 03, 2020

Re: XIAOMI Discussion Thread [updated]* by oregan(m): 10:07am On Jun 03, 2020
Jemerson:

Yes
Hey bro, how much do you think Will cost me to fix RN8 back glass
Re: XIAOMI Discussion Thread [updated]* by eleojo23: 10:15am On Jun 03, 2020
This thread is moving fast sha.

More people use Xiaomi now compared to when the old thread was created.

It took the old thread 4 years to reach 7000 pages but the way this one is going, it will achieve that in less than 2 years grin

If they close this one again, another thread will surely spring up...grin

Baba blue Jboixxx, I sight you. cheesy

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: XIAOMI Discussion Thread [updated]* by Elslim: 10:19am On Jun 03, 2020
Xiaomi is here to stay.....

God bless ALHAJI LEI JUN smiley smiley smiley

Re: XIAOMI Discussion Thread [updated]* by Vaultoflagos: 10:21am On Jun 03, 2020
fantilopezzy:

On God and my life I wouldn't partake in something so disgusting like closing a thread. I have no hand in the closure of that thread.
Re: XIAOMI Discussion Thread [updated]* by Jemerson: 10:28am On Jun 03, 2020
oregan:

Hey bro, how much do you think Will cost me to fix RN8 back glass

Note sure. Check thread store if someone has or order from AliExpress.

Using phone casing?
Re: XIAOMI Discussion Thread [updated]* by edoairways: 10:33am On Jun 03, 2020
ShunTecnoInfinix:
I know you are a transsion fan boy, so I won't try to confuse or convince you. just get a Redmi device and experience life.
Am not their fan anyway. I don't use their products
Re: XIAOMI Discussion Thread [updated]* by ajericho(m): 10:55am On Jun 03, 2020
[quote author=brizzle116 post=90247332]https://www .helpforsmartphone.com/public/en/xiaomi/mi-8/android-10/guides/26/Set-up-SMS-Xiaomi-Mi-8

Remove space after www[/quote]

okay bro
Re: XIAOMI Discussion Thread [updated]* by ajericho(m): 10:56am On Jun 03, 2020
Nellsworld:
Check ur message centre no, check if it is correct
how do I check it sir
Re: XIAOMI Discussion Thread [updated]* by Liamzzybaba(m): 11:05am On Jun 03, 2020
Re: XIAOMI Discussion Thread [updated]* by PotatoSalad(m): 11:07am On Jun 03, 2020
Peeps, which of the two is better: Mi 9T or Redmi Note 9S?
Re: XIAOMI Discussion Thread [updated]* by Nobody: 11:14am On Jun 03, 2020
Dragnet may thunder fire the hand you use to delete, restore and lock that thread

Re: XIAOMI Discussion Thread [updated]* by Vaultoflagos: 11:23am On Jun 03, 2020
olayinkajnr:
Dragnet, you are such a fool. And yes, an hypocrite too. To think that I share the same faith as you is very disappointing but I no go let you make me offend God.

Read your response on the main thread. Does it make sense to you?

Ban me for 50 years since that's the only thing you are good at. Werey alakori.

If you open that thread, you are a fool. Very big one.

What if we report people?

We report people because they go against your so called rules and you know it. Hypocrite oshi. Remove your report button since it's useless.

You guys are insulting a mod.

What has nairaland turned to Mynd44 please come and see
Re: XIAOMI Discussion Thread [updated]* by edoairways: 11:32am On Jun 03, 2020
naijasensei:

In addition to this sensible advice, don't forget to smash the Report button because those unrepentant marketers are in violation of rule 1, rule 2, rule 3, rule 8, and rule 19. Be alert.
Tell those you peeps to stop derailing tecno's thread. It is only fair if we give you hit back. Seun should be reasonable to see things for himself and make informed decision. The xiaomite started this war anyway, Seun should caution them because they keep trolling tecno's thread
Re: XIAOMI Discussion Thread [updated]* by ShunTecnoInfinix: 11:33am On Jun 03, 2020
Fuckdem:

Dragnet may thunder fire the hand you use to delete, restore and lock that thread

Re: XIAOMI Discussion Thread [updated]* by Vaultoflagos: 11:35am On Jun 03, 2020
edoairways:

Tell those you peeps to stop derailing tecno's thread. It is only fair if we give you hit back. Seun should be reasonable to see things for himself and make informed decision. The xiaomite started this war anyway, Seun should caution them because they keep trolling tecno's thread

Like ehn I loved the fact that our beloved Dragnet has seen the truth. He said it that they report only opposing posts. God bless Seun , Dragnet and Nairaland .
Re: XIAOMI Discussion Thread [updated]* by Vaultoflagos: 11:35am On Jun 03, 2020
ShunTecnoInfinix:

Shun Xiaomi
Re: XIAOMI Discussion Thread [updated]* by edoairways: 11:37am On Jun 03, 2020
Vaultoflagos:

Like ehn I loved the fact that our beloved Dragnet has seen the truth. He said it that they report only opposing posts. God bless Seun , Dragnet and Nairaland .
Yeah

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (53) (Reply)

Is This The End Of MTN SME Data Share Subscription Business? / 12k/sec Flat Rate On New Glo Bounce Prepaid Plan / How Was This Photo Taken?